ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Clip of LJ pulling that biatch down by his hair (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149991)

mac58 10-16-2006 02:58 PM

Clip of LJ pulling that biatch down by his hair

I think this is the link I cant view it here, can someobne turn this into a gif or pic:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eVO93amUv7Y

carlos3652 10-16-2006 03:02 PM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eVO93amUv7Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eVO93amUv7Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

carlos3652 10-16-2006 03:03 PM

It was funny that all the penalties after that play were vs the Chiefs, even though the Steelers were the ones that were pissed... whatever...

JBucc 10-16-2006 03:04 PM

Why is everyone so giddy about this? It was kind of funny but not something to be proud of.

DMAC 10-16-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBucc
Why is everyone so giddy about this? It was kind of funny but not something to be proud of.

Oh stop it.:rolleyes:

DMAC 10-16-2006 03:08 PM

That is a great quality vid.

Close to HD quality even.

JBucc 10-16-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC
Oh stop it.:rolleyes:

Stop what?:rolleyes:

DMAC 10-16-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Stop what?:rolleyes:

Wanna have an eye rolling war?

Ready...GO!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JBucc 10-16-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC
Wanna have an eye rolling war?

Ready...GO!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DMAC 10-16-2006 03:15 PM

Quote:

No.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:wayne: Damn, you are good.

Reerun_KC 10-16-2006 03:24 PM

Dude, that is one guy you can build a D around. I think most people are jealous and really would rather have Him on our team...

He is a stud....

kaplin42 10-16-2006 03:26 PM

I don't get this.

Last week, there was practically a lynch mob forming to go get Rolle for facemasking LJ. Yet this week people seem to find joy in this play. I know the hair is fair game, and it should be, but it doesn't make it any less dangerous. And people just want to laugh at this and think its great. I think it's reeruned.

Same thing goes with Superbowl / Suicide people. If the Chiefs win one week, they are football gods, and if they lose the next week, they should all be taken out back and shot.

Get a grip. The fans are about as consistant in their endorsement of the team as the Chiefs have been on defense the last 5 years.

seclark 10-16-2006 03:29 PM

well...i think tittytwisters are pretty dang funny too.
sec

Chiefnj 10-16-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42
I don't get this.

Last week, there was practically a lynch mob forming to go get Rolle for facemasking LJ. Yet this week people seem to find joy in this play. I know the hair is fair game, and it should be, but it doesn't make it any less dangerous. .

Can you name a single player that ever sustained an injury as a result of being tackled by his hair?

NJ Chief Fan 10-16-2006 03:31 PM

god i hate polyurethane, there was nothing more that i wanted to see than LJ mack truckin that USC bitch and **** you too mecca you USC cock suckin fruit

HemiEd 10-16-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan
god i hate polyurethane, there was nothing more that i wanted to see than LJ mack truckin that USC bitch and **** you too mecca you USC cock suckin fruit

ROFL

DMAC 10-16-2006 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

If those boys just had a normal haircut like Mr. Bart Starr, this would never happen.

kcxiv 10-16-2006 03:44 PM

It was a funny tackle. No one was on the ground laying there for 10 min.

LJ when he was tackled we thought he was seriously hurt. THere is a big difference. Though, some may not see it, and thats ok. Its why everyone has thier own thoughts and opinions.

It was only a matter of time til someone tackled Troy like that with that hair.

kaplin42 10-16-2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Can you name a single player that ever sustained an injury as a result of being tackled by his hair?
Can you honestly tell me that a severe injury couldn't happen because of being tackled like that.

I'm not against the tackle. If the player wants to be a tard and have long hair like that and not tie back, then they deserve to get yanked down by it. And LJ made a great play. It's just the people who think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just screams of hypocricy to me. I would rather see a clean solid hit than that.

runnercyclist 10-16-2006 03:58 PM

Troy was OK with it. Just heard it on local (Pittsburgh) TV. He also said it "didn't hurt".

vailpass 10-16-2006 03:59 PM

Kinda' sucks when the sole highlight from a game comes from your QB throwing a lame INT and your RB pulling hair.

KcMizzou 10-16-2006 04:00 PM

Quote:

I would rather see a clean solid hit than that.

Me too, but LJ didn't have a chance at a solid hit.

StcChief 10-16-2006 04:04 PM

yeah LJ playing defender drag down Palamonu

or Jared Allen racing down somebody on a 60 yard run.

that's when you know it was a bad game.........

kcxiv 10-16-2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Me too, but LJ didn't have a chance at a solid hit.

yep, he had him by the lower side of the Jersey and the Hair. He had to do what he had to do within the rules of the game. Well regarding the tackle at least.

Mecca 10-16-2006 04:04 PM

People bring me up when I'm not even around....maybe we'd be a little better if we'd draft some USC guys.

kaplin42 10-16-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass
Kinda' sucks when the sole highlight from a game comes from your QB throwing a lame INT and your RB pulling hair.

I agree.

Bwana 10-16-2006 04:14 PM

Outfrickenstanding! Thanks for posting it. :thumb:

JBucc 10-16-2006 04:19 PM

I don't know why anyone would hate Polamalu. Seems like a stand up guy to me. Even after getting his hair yanked he just walked off and even said after the game if he were LJ he'd have done the same.

KChiefsQT 10-16-2006 04:24 PM

Even funnier than the hair tackle was pulling that dread head back up by his hair. Hahahah... Gotta love good ole' LJ. He must've bene practicing the hair pulling gig w/ his woman. Chicks love it!

kcxiv 10-16-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass

Kinda sux is putting it lightly, it was just flat out embarrasing.

DaFace 10-16-2006 04:41 PM

Eh, it was funny, and he wasn't hurt. However, I'd take Palomalu over our safeties in a heartbeat. He's one hell of a player, even if he does need a haircut.

Bob Dole 10-16-2006 04:47 PM

Quote:

Can you honestly tell me that a severe injury couldn't happen because of being tackled like that.

I'm not against the tackle. If the player wants to be a tard and have long hair like that and not tie back, then they deserve to get yanked down by it. And LJ made a great play. It's just the people who think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just screams of hypocricy to me. I would rather see a clean solid hit than that.

The really funny part was that the play was worth 30 more yards in penalties than Geathers got for his hit on our starting, sliding QB.

StcChief 10-16-2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
Eh, it was funny, and he wasn't hurt. However, I'd take Palomalu over our safeties in a heartbeat. He's one hell of a player, even if he does need a haircut.

He'd pick up .1 sec just by dropping the 2 lbs of hair.

Doesn't hurt my a$$. He's asking for everybody to try it.

kcxiv 10-16-2006 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace

I would give all 4 of our safties up for him.

Psyko Tek 10-16-2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

I don't get this.

Last week, there was practically a lynch mob forming to go get Rolle for facemasking LJ. Yet this week people seem to find joy in this play. I know the hair is fair game, and it should be, but it doesn't make it any less dangerous. And people just want to laugh at this and think its great. I think it's reeruned.

Same thing goes with Superbowl / Suicide people. If the Chiefs win one week, they are football gods, and if they lose the next week, they should all be taken out back and shot.

Get a grip. The fans are about as consistant in their endorsement of the team as the Chiefs have been on defense the last 5 years.

hey dude, when you are making a tackle you grab what you can,
if it's a mask you try to let go,
I got a finger dislocated in a tackle of that kind,
it got stuck in the guy's face mask..
it happens
and nobody likes ripping the guys head off that way...

but if you can hit him hard enogh he is looking out his earhole...
that rocks

Halfcan 10-16-2006 11:08 PM

If he is going to have a six foot Afro out the back of his helmet that is fair game. That was not illegal-and I thought LJ did not deserve a stoopid taunting penalty.

KcMizzou 10-16-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
If he is going to have a six foot Afro out the back of his helmet that is fair game. That was not illegal-and I thought LJ did not deserve a stoopid taunting penalty.

S-T-U-P-I-D

:cuss:

Demonpenz 10-16-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan

hitting ike reece twice is a stoopid taunting penalty?

Hammock Parties 11-28-2006 06:18 PM

Finally found a pic.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3...amaluhafq3.jpg

OldTownChief 11-28-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

I would rather see a clean solid hit than that.

I wanna get a clean solid hit on the ass in your avatar.

Wile_E_Coyote 07-13-2007 10:40 AM

The comedy clip would make for a far better bump. Couldn't find it