ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mark it down... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=168526)

FloridaMan88 08-25-2007 03:37 PM

Mark it down...

1) Despite Dictator Carl's desperate move in forcing Herm to name Huard the starting QB... the Chiefs will still finish 2-14 (the worst record in the NFL)

2) The Chiefs will finish 32nd in total offense and total passing offense and in the bottom 5 in points scored

3) Trent Green will throw for more yardage AND for more TDs than all Chiefs' QBs COMBINED this season.

4) Vermeil, Al Saunders, Trent Green, Terry Shea, myself and the rest of the world who aren't included in the blind pro-Herm/Carl cult on this board will have a good laugh at how Dictator Carl has destroyed the Chiefs since Vermeil's retirement.

Bowser 08-25-2007 03:39 PM

Just walk out in the ocean already.

Archie Bunker 08-25-2007 03:39 PM

:ZZZ:

Direckshun 08-25-2007 03:39 PM

Yeah because the Chiefs team that Vermeil built was a firebrand collection of winners.

the Talking Can 08-25-2007 03:41 PM

I have a bullet if you have a gun.

Archie Bunker 08-25-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun
Yeah because the Chiefs team that Vermeil built was a firebrand collection of winners.

Did you miss all the playoff wins and Super Bowl victories DV got in KC?

BigMeatballDave 08-25-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88
1) Despite Dictator Carl's desperate move in forcing Herm to name Huard the starting QB... the Chiefs will still finish 2-14 (the worst record in the NFL)

2) The Chiefs will finish 32nd in total offense and total passing offense and in the bottom 5 in points scored

3) Trent Green will throw for more yardage AND for more TDs than all Chiefs' QBs COMBINED this season.

4) Vermeil, Al Saunders, Trent Green, Terry Shea, myself and the rest of the world who aren't included in the blind pro-Herm/Carl cult on this board will have a good laugh at how Dictator Carl has destroyed the Chiefs since Vermeil's retirement.

I hope Trent does well. I'd like to get a higher pick. Vermiel retired, reerun. Also, how many playoff wins did the guys you mentioned get us?

Cjanz 08-25-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

You're a wise man around here aren't you?

/sarcasm

NewChief 08-25-2007 04:00 PM

I really hope you're right on #3, but I have my doubts at this point.

Sully 08-25-2007 10:12 PM

Care to make these predictions interesting?

alanm 08-25-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

I had to look up at the clock because I thought it was still kinda early in the evening yet to be this fucked up. :toast: :D ROFL
You're going to regret you wrote this in the morning. :)

noa 08-25-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Dictator Carl has destroyed the Chiefs since Vermeil's retirement.

You are a short-sighted idiot. The Vermeil era set us up for exactly what is happening right now.

milkman 08-25-2007 10:19 PM

I am sick of your Dick love.

Phobia 08-25-2007 10:20 PM

This guy is pure entertainment.

milkman 08-25-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
I had to look up at the clock because I thought it was still kinda early in the evening yet to be this fucked up. :toast: :D ROFL
You're going to regret you wrote this in the morning. :)

I don't know.

I think regret requires some measure of intelligence.

teedubya 08-25-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
I am sick of your Dick love.

ROFL

KCFalcon59 08-25-2007 10:21 PM

Your and idiot

KCwolf 08-25-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Brainless Tit....errr twit.

alanm 08-25-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
I don't know.

I think regret requires some measure of intelligence.

I don't doubt for a second he honestly believes what he wrote. He still believes you can win in the NFL on Offense alone.

unothadeal 08-25-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

SOS

Messier 08-25-2007 10:39 PM

Hmmm, I notice that you have posted 2,488 times Mr. KcChiefsfan88. Those must all be thread starters because you never seem to return to your posts.

KcMizzou 08-25-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier
Hmmm, I notice that you have posted 2,488 times Mr. KcChiefsfan88. Those must all be thread starters because you never seem to return to your posts.

Pro Carl/Herm cult? Here?

Clearly he types, and doesn't read.

This guy's a complete embarrassment to himself.

luv 08-25-2007 10:49 PM

I'm wondering why I should care what Trent does this season. He's not part of our equation.

milkman 08-25-2007 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Pro Carl/Herm cult? Here?

Clearly he types, and doesn't read.

This guy's a complete embarrassment to himself.

I would imagine that drooling on Dick makes it hard to read.

Bwana 08-25-2007 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Good Gawd!

The Bad Guy 08-25-2007 10:51 PM

Quote:

Ok, so we mark it down?

What do we do when you're wrong like you usually are?

Do we hunt you down in Orlando Florida and find the most miserable dickbag in Orlando so we can laugh at how much of a clown you are? Do we poke fun at you on here more than we usually do?

How do you destroy the Vermeil Chiefs when they were A) the oldest team in the NFL, and B) Had Roaf retire? C) How do you destroy something that MADE THE PLAYOFFS ONCE IN 5 YEARS?

For the last time, take a bunch of sleeping pills and call it a life.

If you really want to have a good laugh, look in the mirror.

milkman 08-25-2007 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I'm wondering why I should care what Trent does this season. He's not part of our equation.

If he plays well, then he stays on the field, which will give us a higher draft pick in the next draft.

The Bad Guy 08-25-2007 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Because KcChiefsfan88 has a fixation on everything past Chiefs. He masturbates to pictures of Dick and Al hugging on the field at Arrowhead.

DaKCMan AP 08-25-2007 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59
Your and idiot

He's a canes fan, what do you expect?

Phobia 08-25-2007 10:59 PM

The worst part about this dude is his propensity to hit and run. He rarely sticks around to defend his absurd positions. That bugs me.

DaKCMan AP 08-25-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
The worst part about this dude is his propensity to hit and run. He rarely sticks around to defend his absurd positions. That bugs me.

NewChief 08-25-2007 11:01 PM

Quote:

Tony lives a busy life. He doesn't have time to stick around and jibber jabber with you all.

blueballs 08-25-2007 11:02 PM

DV left Herm with a kickass D
and all he did was rebuild it
stupid Herm

Bugeater 08-25-2007 11:03 PM

Perhaps this guy should just become a Dolphins fan.

Logical 08-25-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP

Why does it bug you so much that he is a canes fan? There are plenty of other reasons to denigrate him.

DaKCMan AP 08-26-2007 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
Why does it bug you so much that he is a canes fan? There are plenty of other reasons to denigrate him.

It doesn't bother me. It helps explain his shortcomings.

htismaqe 08-26-2007 07:34 AM

Quote:

Bingo.

MahiMike 08-26-2007 08:17 AM

I LOVE you man!

Skip Towne 08-26-2007 08:54 AM

Whee! This is fun!

alanm 08-26-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical

No not really. He really has no place to go but up. That is, become a Raiders fan. ROFL

Chiefspants 08-26-2007 10:33 AM

Quote:

God, the world is going to end, if the chiefs come back and blast the rams next week everyone will be in a whole different attitude

Mr. Laz 08-26-2007 10:44 AM

why do people think that Carl forced Herm to start Huard?

i doubt there is a bigger 'Carl Hater' out there than i am and i haven't reached that conclusion.

marty would of started the veteran

Herm is very marty-esque

playing young players often doesn't apply when it comes to the Quarterback position.

FloridaMan88 12-16-2007 04:41 PM

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Other than my Trent Green prediction... I'd say I was more on the mark than the pro-Herm's Chiefs predictions coming from the Wargarbage Illustrated camp.