ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs More WPI questionable behavior (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200091)

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:35 AM

More WPI questionable behavior

I find it hilarious that Claythan tonight decides to write a story about Pioli possibly getting NE closure before accepting the Chiefs job..

(and no, I didn't read it, but saw the first paragraph)

Didn't a poster on Arrowhead Pride post this information? Did you cite him?

Do you enjoy basically stealing other people's ideas for stories?

You also might try citing the direct source instead of saying "A recent report.." instead of attributing the information to Adam Schefter about the GM candiates.

I'm sure you'll pull the "Nick is talking to his sources" bullshit about this one, but if anyone ever did this to WPI, you'd be calling all your fake lawyers at scout.com.

What ****ing trash.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 01:36 AM

Thank you for reading!

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5378423)
Thank you for reading!

I didn't read anything but the first paragraph.

Does it feel good to be a thief?

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 01:37 AM

Grammatically, your thread title would read better as:

"More questionable WPI behavior."

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5378427)
Grammatically, your thread title would read better as:

"More questionable WPI behavior."

Realistically, you might get laid if:

A) you didn't live at home as you approach 30 years old
B) you had a real job

****ing thief.

aturnis 01-11-2009 01:41 AM

Thief!

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 01:41 AM

I also think "questionable" is not a strong enough adjective.

Your thread title may have been more attractive if you had chosen one of the following substitutes:

shady
dubious
disreputable
skullduggerrific

J Diddy 01-11-2009 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378425)
I didn't read anything but the first paragraph.

Does it feel good to be a thief?

funny thing is "aren't women attracted to bad boys"

hmm, claythan fails at life

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5378437)
I also think "questionable" is not a strong enough adjective.

Your thread title may have been more attractive if you had chosen one of the following substitutes:

shady
dubious
disreputable
skullduggerrific

You're right - I'd like the mods to change it to:

Claythan is a stealing scumbag loser.

I'm surprised Nick's dead-on sources couldn't have provided you with enough info for a story to run tonight.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378442)
You're right - I'd like the mods to change it to:

Claythan is a stealing scumbag loser.

I still don't think this title is completely grammatically correct. The way it reads right now, you'd think I was losing scumbags, as if I had trouble keeping track of them, or they were constantly falling out of my scumbag tote.

I think it would best read as:

Claythan is a scumbag and a stealing loser.

Overall, "stealing loser" is still pretty awkward.

You could go with "Claythan is a scumbag and a loser thief."

Although, if your hypothesis is that I'm a thief, and apparently a successful one since the police aren't knocking on my door, "loser thief" really isn't accurately descriptive. Perhaps "master thief" would work best?

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5378450)
I still don't think this title is completely grammatically correct. The way it reads right now, you'd think I was losing scumbags, as if I had trouble keeping track of them, or they were constantly falling out of my scumbag tote.

I think it would best read as:

Claythan is a scumbag and a stealing loser.

Overall, "stealing loser" is still pretty awkward.

You could go with "Claythan is a scumbag and a loser thief."

Although, if your hypothesis is that I'm a thief, and apparently a successful one since the police aren't knocking on my door, "loser thief" really isn't accurately descriptive. Perhaps "master thief" would work best?

Maybe I'll go over to another message board and steal their ideas to come up with one.

The police don't knock on your mother's door for stealing intellectual property.

Virgin thief works the best.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378457)
Virgin thief works the best.

Aha! One might think so, but I certainly do not steal virgins and am not remotely qualified in such matters.

bowener 01-11-2009 01:53 AM

Ive been posting over there for less than 2 days and :banghead:

Its ****ing crazy. Like clones of clones of clones. Each copy is slightly less sharp than the previous, until the newest one has devolved into some kind of chimera like creature, half-claythan, half-biscuit.

Also, they really do worship Nick Athan, and maybe even Claythan... who is CI though? Chiefs Insider? Becuase they really suck his cock.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5378459)
Aha! One might think so, but I certainly do not steal virgins and am not remotely qualified in such matters.

You should send Lanier63 over at Arrowhead Pride a thank you note for all the hard work he did on your story.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 5378463)
Ive been posting over there for less than 2 days and :banghead:

Its ****ing crazy. Like clones of clones of clones. Each copy is slightly less sharp than the previous, until the newest one has devolved into some kind of chimera like creature, half-claythan, half-biscuit.

Also, they really do worship Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan, and maybe even Claythan... who is CI though? Chiefs Insider? Becuase they really suck his cock.

Yeah, it's like a cult of reeruns over there. The information they get over there is recycled, but yet they PAY for it.

Personally, I wish they'd all just off themselves in a mass suicide.

bowener 01-11-2009 01:56 AM

Oh yeah, did you read the Dear, Abbey shit? I had the misfortune of reading part of it while on the free board. Not sure why it was posted in full there, but now it is done.
:Lin:

kcfanXIII 01-11-2009 01:57 AM

typical claythan, still not addressing the issue of intellectual theft.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:58 AM

Post the story instead of forcing people to click the link over there.

But be careful, they might threaten to get their fake lawyers after you.

bowener 01-11-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378469)
Yeah, it's like a cult of reeruns over there. The information they get over there is recycled, but yet they PAY for it.

Personally, I wish they'd all just off themselves in a mass suicide.

Yeah, somebody told me I should pay for the insider info.

I replied by stating how stupid it would be of me to do that this day in age. We have 24 hour news cycle for sports now, and the ****ing internet. I am going to know, at most, 20 seconds after the people who pay for it, if not before them since I will be watching the news instead of hitting 'refresh' on my browser. All the info is so tight any way, there is nothing worth paying for.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 5378473)

Of course he's not.

He's a gutless piece of shit.

bowener 01-11-2009 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378474)

I would glady post it, but it is off the free site now.

Athan wrote a pathetic piece of shit like he was writing a letter to dear abbey. Basically what I remember before I began smashing my face with a nearby hammer is that he was whining to abbey in a fake letter to her about how there is no new news from arrowhead and when he gets his info from his source, his source is wrong 1 hour later because the situation changes (not his made up info was wrong). After that I blacked out, thankfully.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 5378479)
I would glady post it, but it is off the free site now.

It's still there, actually. If you're sharp enough you can find it.

bowener 01-11-2009 02:08 AM

I let them know on the forum that if they want to read the 'news' with out paying, they should go read at arrowhead pride.

did you mean this link?

bowener 01-11-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5378481)
It's still there, actually. If you're sharp enough you can find it.

But I really do not want to read it. Im guessing it is in a reply.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 5378489)
But I really do not want to read it. Im guessing it is in a reply.

It's actually hidden on the front page in plain sight!

bowener 01-11-2009 02:09 AM

Here, The Bad Guy. Its a great read, but be near a toilet.

bowener 01-11-2009 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5378491)
It's actually hidden on the front page in plain sight!

Sadly, I found it.

Claythan,

I actually like your writing some times, more often than not. At this time I would like to thank you for never subjecting me to something as painful as that. Thank you for having mercy.

bowener 01-11-2009 02:12 AM

Wow, GoChiefs, did you delete my post for a reason at WPI?

Thats pretty low, man.

kcxiv 01-11-2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 5378497)
Wow, GoChiefs, did you delete my post for a reason at WPI?

Thats pretty low, man.

What post did he delete? i read the thread about is it worth it to pay for their premium service. lol Gochiefs was like its absolutely worth it. Well, i know why he did it. Cant blame him for saying it, but i wouldnt do it. I rather spend my 99 bucks elsewhere. lol If something big is going to happen, i can hold out a few min.

bowener 01-11-2009 02:24 AM

They keep deleting my posts, so Im going to keep posting this in random places.

Seeing as my warning is continually deleted, please read from this blog since it was posted 9 hours prior to this story. Rip off.

bowener 01-11-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 5378513)
What post did he delete? i read the thread about is it worth it to pay for their premium service. lol Gochiefs was like its absolutely worth it. Well, i know why he did it. Cant blame him for saying it, but i wouldnt do it. I rather spend my 99 bucks elsewhere. lol If something big is going to happen, i can hold out a few min.

I responded to it by stating the truth. There was a blog written 9 hours ago that he 'borrowed' from.

Seeing as my warning is continually deleted, please read from this blog since it was posted 9 hours prior to this story. Rip off.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 5378513)

Contrary to popular belief our premium service does not cost $99.

bowener 01-11-2009 02:27 AM

It's okay. Im sending private messages to random people now.

J Diddy 01-11-2009 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 5378473)

You're talking about a guy who's specialty in the interweb world is to take professional video clips( that he doesn't own, shoot, or has no input on), combine them with editing software and a background music track and claim it as his own genius.

The only thing he's got is his writing. Unfortunately my 12 year old daughter even kicks his ass at that. She's knows what a source and confirmation of a source is.

Heh, maybe nick would hire her. She has her own computer with internet-- access that seems to be the only prerequisite.

bowener 01-11-2009 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 5378525)
you're talking about a guy who's specialty in the interweb world is to take professional video clips, that he doesn't own, shoot, or has no input on, combine them with editing software and background music track and claim it as his own genius.

The only thing he's got is his writing, unfortunately my 12 year old daughter even kicks his ass at that. She's knows what a source and confirmation of a source is.

Heh, maybe nick would hire here. She has her own computer with internet access that seems to be the only prerequisite.

True. He just banned me from WPI for warning people about them stealing from another person. That is kind of like being kicked out of Nazi Germany.

I sent out PM too, but they will fall on deaf ears to the brain washed.

J Diddy 01-11-2009 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 5378530)
True. He just banned me from WPI for warning people about them stealing from another person. That is kind of like being kicked out of Nazi Germany.

Being banned from wpi is like getting kicked out of the chess club because you got laid.

Lord knows, don't take offense to it.
Wear it like a badge of honor.

kcfanXIII 01-11-2009 02:45 AM

they're big on censorship over there. seems like every planeteer has been banned at one time or another. the thing that drives me away? def, dumb, and blind homerism. drives me crazy.

bowener 01-11-2009 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 5378556)
they're big on censorship over there. seems like every planeteer has been banned at one time or another. the thing that drives me away? def, dumb, and blind homerism. drives me crazy.

SWEET! I can join the ranks! I was banned twice, full on IP ban now! I will reset my IP tomorrow Clay.

luv 01-11-2009 04:16 AM

You know what I think is ironic? Everyone on here knocks the WPI articles, yet a lot of people seem to go there to read them.

J Diddy 01-11-2009 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5378634)
You know what I think is ironic? Everyone on here knocks the WPI articles, yet a lot of people seem to go there to read them.

Never, I just occasionally read the bs that claythan posts here.

I let my daughter read it---so she knows what not to do.

beavis 01-11-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

A lot of people are idiots.

tomahawk kid 01-11-2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beavis (Post 5378642)
A lot of people are idiots.

This.

It's the "Kietzman syndrome" I've talked about for years.

If you ignore the jack-offs and don't read there articles / listen to their contrived shit, I can almost guarantee you they'd go away.

unlurking 01-11-2009 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomahawk kid (Post 5378671)
This.

It's the "Kietzman syndrome" I've talked about for years.

If you ignore the jack-offs and don't read there articles / listen to their contrived shit, I can almost guarantee you they'd go away.

Except for Claythan posting the articles over here. :(

rad 01-11-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5378518)
Contrary to popular belief our premium service does not cost $99.

Yeah. Now it's $109, right?

I pity you and your pathetic little clan of disciples.

rad 01-11-2009 08:27 AM

Hey Bad Guy and bowener, I went over there and posted the AP link all over the place. That forum is dead.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

I didn't go over there to read them. I will browse Chiefs message boards to see if new links of information will be posted. I saw Gobundle of sticks posted something that looked very similar to the post Lanier63 made, clicked the thread and saw the blurb.

I've never once read a WPI article off their site.

Brock 01-11-2009 09:16 AM

WPI is PFT without journalistic creds or integrity.

boogblaster 01-11-2009 09:26 AM

Go Boy steals info.. sells it for sexuall favor from Dan Deerdork ..

alanm 01-11-2009 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 5378540)
Being banned from wpi is like getting kicked out of the chess club because you got laid.

Lord knows, don't take offense to it.
Wear it like a badge of honor.

The chess club statement made me laugh. ROFL

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 5378728)
WPI is PFT without journalistic creds or integrity.

WPI in their wildest dreams couldn't shine PFT's shoes.

BigRedChief 01-11-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 5378530)

I've been a memeber of WI and the Orange Mane for years and I've never been banned. Of course I rarely visit either site but I manage to not be an ass when I do visit.

Fire Me Boy! 01-11-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378420)

Didn't a poster on Arrowhead Pride post this information? Did you cite him?

Do you enjoy basically stealing other people's ideas for stories?

You also might try citing the direct source instead of saying "A recent report.." instead of attributing the information to Adam Schefter about the GM candiates.

I haven't read the article in question, or the alleged source material, so someone give me a recap. Is he really plagiarizing? Does he take the source material word for word, yes or no?

As a journalist, working for either an Associated Press newspaper or an NBC affiliate for the past 10 years, I can speak with a fair amount of authority on this subject. To refer to "media reports" without actually naming the source is perfectly acceptable.

You don't have to cite every source, you have to acknowledge that it's not your own thoughts.

And stealing story ideas? Give me a ****ing break. Media outlets coupy story "ideas" day in and day out. If Yahoo breaks the news that Chiefs founder Lamar Hunt rises from the grave, and ESPN does a story on it four hours later, did they steal the idea? **** that.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5378746)
I haven't read the article in question, or the alleged source material, so someone give me a recap. Is he really plagiarizing? Does he take the source material word for word, yes or no?

As a journalist, working in for either an Associated Press newspaper or an NBC affiliate for the past 10 years, I can speak with a fair amount of authority on this subject. To refer to "media reports" without actually naming the source is perfectly acceptable. Get over it.

There was a poster on Arrowhead Pride that posted information yesterday afternoon where Pioli wasn't accepting the job yet because he had to take care of things with the Patriots.

I don't care if he didn't write word for word what the poster did, he took someone else's material and pushed it off as his own.

You put "media reports" when you are competing with the other site. Does Claythan really think he's competing with Adam Schefter? It's very, very poor form.

Fire Me Boy! 01-11-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378755)
There was a poster on Arrowhead Pride that posted information yesterday afternoon where Pioli wasn't accepting the job yet because he had to take care of things with the Patriots.

I don't care if he didn't write word for word what the poster did, he took someone else's material and pushed it off as his own.

You put "media reports" when you are competing with the other site. Does Claythan really think he's competing with Adam Schefter? It's very, very poor form.

I will agree with you 100 percent that most of what comes out of WPI is garbage (which is actually a lot better than the shit that came out of there a year ago). I wouldn't pay for it, and I'd readily call anyone who did a friggin' moron.

Further, I've gone on record and stick to it that while Clayton is a decent columnist (he has a lot of work to do to get good, but there's a good amount of talent there), he's a HORRIBLE journalist.

All that said, he did nothing wrong. In this particular instance, he might have done himself, his readers and WPI's website better by writing an intro paragraph and linking to Schefter's article, but the fact is from a news ethics standpoint, he is not in the wrong.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5378770)
I will agree with you 100 percent that most of what comes out of WPI is garbage (which is actually a lot better than the shit that came out of there a year ago). I wouldn't pay for it, and I'd readily call anyone who did a friggin' moron.

Further, I've gone on record and stick to it that while Clayton is a decent columnist (he has a lot of work to do to get good, but there's a good amount of talent there), he's a HORRIBLE journalist.

All that said, he did nothing wrong. In this particular instance, he might have done himself, his readers and WPI's website better by writing an intro paragraph and linking to Schefter's article, but the fact is from a news ethics standpoint, he is not in the wrong.

So you think it's good form ripping off someone else's information but saying it's your own?

Never once did he credit Lanier63.

Fat Elvis 01-11-2009 09:54 AM

Considering both Schefter's and Arrowhead Pride's material are copyrighted, there are legitimate grounds for a lawsuit....

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 5378784)
Considering both Schefter's and Arrowhead Pride's material are copyrighted, there are legitimate grounds for a lawsuit....

Schefter he'd be able to get away with because he said various reports.

All I know is when people were posting articles over here from WPI, Claythan got his ****ing thong bunched.

I'd love to see what those ****ing losers would do if someone took their information and called it their own.

chiefforlife 01-11-2009 09:59 AM

I have read both, I dont see what the big deal is.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfl (Post 5378792)
I have read both, I dont see what the big deal is.

So if you posted information about something, and someone, who charges for access to their articles tried to pass it off on their own, it wouldn't be a big deal?

Fire Me Boy! 01-11-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378777)
So you think it's good form ripping off someone else's information but saying it's your own?

Never once did he credit Lanier63.

He's not passing it off as his own, he's crediting other reports, which is all he's obligated to do.

I agreed that I thought both he and his readers would be better served to have gone about it in a different way, which indicates that I agree he could have used better "form," but it doesn't change the fact that he didn't do anything wrong.

Frankly, if I were writing the story and I chose to go the route he did, I would have left my byline off the article. But then, if it'd been my website or the people working under me in my department, I would have rather we written a preview paragraph and linked to the article, in this instance using our news site as an aggregator of sorts, unless the source were my direct competition.

chiefforlife 01-11-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378796)
So if you posted information about something, and someone, who charges for access to their articles tried to pass it off on their own, it wouldn't be a big deal?

It clearly gives credit to Adam Schefter and the NFL network. It is in the second paragraph, regarding the GMs.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5378799)
He's not passing it off as his own, he's crediting other reports, which is all he's obligated to do.

I agreed that I thought both he and his readers would be better served to have gone about it in a different way, which indicates that I agree he could have used better "form," but it doesn't change the fact that he didn't do anything wrong.

Frankly, if I were writing the story and I chose to go the route he did, I would have left my byline off the article. But then, if it'd been my website or the people working under me in my department, I would have rather we written a preview paragraph and linked to the article, in this instance using our news site as an aggregator of sorts, unless the source were my direct competition.

I'm not talking about Schefter. I'm talking about ripping off Arrowhead Pride.

Fire Me Boy! 01-11-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378802)

Do you have the links available? Can you post a link to AP's, Schefter's and Claton's reports?

I'm intrigued. I'd just like to take a look. It's too difficult to talk about this in generalities anymore.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5378803)
Do you have the links available? Can you post a link to AP's, Schefter's and Claton's reports?

I'm intrigued. I'd just like to take a look. It's too difficult to talk about this in generalities anymore.

I don't have Claythan's article available.

My gripe is he stole information from Arrowhead Pride, and tried to pass it off as his own to look like he has some scoop.

The Arrowhead Pride one is on there from Lanier63.

I could care less about the Schefter part. He must have updated it after I saw it last night.

chiefforlife 01-11-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378802)

You are reaching. I have re-read both. They are both speculating about the same possibilities, that isnt illegal. The WPI article is far more in depth, perhaps they liked the IDEA and expanded on it. Perhaps they never read the Arrowhead Pride post? It doesnt even appear to be an article.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfl (Post 5378808)
You are reaching. I have re-read both. They are both speculating about the same possibilities, that isnt illegal. The WPI article is far more in depth, perhaps they liked the IDEA and expanded on it. Perhaps they never read the Arrowhead Pride post? It doesnt even appear to be an article.

Keep drinking the kool-aid.

Maybe Claythan will send you a pirated highlight video for your troubles.

Fire Me Boy! 01-11-2009 10:13 AM

If he changed it he's not standing behind his work, and there must be a reason for it. So maybe he realized he didn't do his job right and didn't give credit where credit was due.

No way I can know.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5378814)
If he changed it he's not standing behind his work, and there must be a reason for it. So maybe he realized he didn't do his job right and didn't give credit where credit was due.

No way I can know.

Me neither, but I'm done going round and round about it.

chiefforlife 01-11-2009 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378813)
Keep drinking the kool-aid.

Maybe Claythan will send you a pirated highlight video for your troubles.

You sure made a lot of fuss over an article you admittedly havent read and dont have access to.

The Bad Guy 01-11-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfl (Post 5378827)
You sure made a lot of fuss over an article you admittedly havent read and dont have access to.

Poster at Arrowhead Pride posts yesterday afternoon that Pioli will be GM by Monday, he just has to tie up things with New England.

That night, Athan writes a whole story about:

Pioli Seeking New England Closure?

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a massive, massive coincidence.

I've worked with Nick. I know he takes others ideas, and makes up information.

Hopefully he apoints you mod for a day for your loyal behavior.

Phobia 01-11-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378474)

They have very real lawyers, unfortunately.

Skip Towne 01-11-2009 10:26 AM

It's about time Claythan got his ass lit up after all the shit he has pirated.

chiefforlife 01-11-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5378839)
Poster at Arrowhead Pride posts yesterday afternoon that Pioli will be GM by Monday, he just has to tie up things with New England.

That night, Athan writes a whole story about:

Pioli Seeking New England Closure?

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a massive, massive coincidence.

I've worked with Nick. I know he takes others ideas, and makes up information.

Hopefully he apoints you mod for a day for your loyal behavior.

Just calling it like I see it.

DaFace 01-11-2009 10:35 AM

I guess I don't understand why anyone cares what happens at WPI. I don't think I've visited that site in over a year.

Phobia 01-11-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5378863)
I guess I don't understand why anyone cares what happens at WPI. I don't think I've visited that site in over a year.

Because whatever happens there happens here as well.

chiefforlife 01-11-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 5378873)
Because whatever happens there happens here as well.

There are those who call that theft?:D

BossChief 01-11-2009 10:43 AM

WPI is a disgrace to the KC fans.

We are good hard working honest people that love our football and those turds make KC look bad.

IMHO of course.

chiefforlife 01-11-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 5378886)
WPI is a disgrace to the KC fans.

We are good hard working honest people that love our football and those turds make KC look bad.

IMHO of course.

What?:doh!:

Hammock Parties 01-11-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad (Post 5378687)
Yeah. Now it's $109, right?

For a year, yes.

You don't have buy a full year.

mikeyis4dcats. 01-11-2009 11:28 AM

this could all easily be address here by simply banning Claythan and all his identities once and for all.