ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs Depth Chart (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=231781)

wasi 08-09-2010 03:00 PM

Chiefs Depth Chart

Apparently a depth chart was released.

Nothing on the team website yet.

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=...medium=twitter

Quote:

No surprises on depth chart
The Chiefs issued a depth chart today in advance of Friday's preseason opener in Atlanta. It for the most part follows the form of the way they've lined up at training camp.

Here's the two-deep:

Offense
SE -- Chris Chambers, Jerheme Urban
LT -- Branden Albert, Barry Richardson
LG -- Brian Waters, Ikechuku Ndukwe
C -- Rudy Niswanger, Casey Wiegmann
RG -- Ryan Lilja, Jon Asamoah
RT -- Ryan O'Callaghan, Colin Brown
TE -- Leonard Pope, Tony Moeaki
FL -- Dwayne Bowe, Dexter McCluster
QB -- Matt Cassel, Brodie Croyle
HB -- Thomas Jones, Jamaal Charles
FB -- Tim Castille, Mike Cox
Defense
LE -- Tyson Jackson, Shaun Smith
NT -- Ron Edwards, Derek Lokey
RE -- Glenn Dorsey, Wallace Gilberry
LOLB -- Mike Vrabel, Andy Studebaker
LILB -- Corey Mays, Jovan Belcher
RILB -- Demorrio Williams, Derrick Johnson
ROLB -- Tamba Hali, Cameron Sheffield
LCB -- Brandon Flowers, Maurice Leggett
RCB -- Brandon Carr, Javier Arenas
FS -- Eric Berry, Reshard Langford
SS -- Jon McGraw, Kendrick Lewis
I hope a lot of this changes.

It looks like Harris will not play. Jones ahead of Charles has to be temporary. What does it say about Magee that coaches are thinking about converting Smith to DE. I'm excited to see what Sheffield can do, but I'm also disappointed to see the same ILB combos. McGraw over Lewis is questionable considering the camp reports. Looks like the coaches don't want two rookies in there right away.

Here is the official one on Page 16.

http://prod.static.chiefs.clubs.nfl....alcons_ps1.pdf

RealSNR 08-09-2010 03:03 PM

Eh... this is probably just speculation.

Todd Haley would never provide a depth chart this early, and his depth chart is the only one that ever matters in the end.

ChiTown 08-09-2010 03:04 PM

5-11

Titty Meat 08-09-2010 03:04 PM

Lol idiots actually think this is a playoff team.

Mr. Laz 08-09-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 6925066)
Eh... this is probably just speculation.

Todd Haley would never provide a depth chart this early, and his depth chart is the only one that ever matters in the end.

The chiefs issued a depth chart today .....

RealSNR 08-09-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6925071)
The chiefs issued a depth chart today .....

Well rape my sister and paint me red...

Skyy God 08-09-2010 03:10 PM

This chart appears to be based more on last year's roster rather than any anything else. No cause for alarm.

HotRoute 08-09-2010 03:11 PM

This looks a lot like a preseason depth chart that will be changing quite a bit. I find it hard to believe that niswanger starts ahead of weigmann

suds79 08-09-2010 03:12 PM

Yes it's Chiefs news but at this point a depth chart is pretty irrelevant IMO.

Lets see some preseason games first to see what some of these guys got.

CupidStunt 08-09-2010 03:16 PM

Only good thing is that Berry is the FS as you'd expect. Enough of that SS nonsense. Rest is questionable.

wasi 08-09-2010 03:20 PM

Here is the official game press kit. Full depth chart on Page 16.

OnTheWarpath15 08-09-2010 03:21 PM

Depth charts mean nothing this time of year.

Let me know what it is on September 12th, and we'll talk.

keg in kc 08-09-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasi (Post 6925096)
Here is the official game press kit. Full depth chart on Page 16.

Wow, I'd never made the connection, but according to a chart in there, the only player on the current chiefs that was acquired prior to 2005 was Brian Waters. 23 total acquired prior to 2009. 27 acquired last offseason. 32 acquired this offseason.

Talk about cleaning house.

Of course, the more important issue is how many of those 59 acquired in 2009-10 will still be here in 2015.

keg in kc 08-09-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6925098)

And yes.

MOhillbilly 08-09-2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6925098)

The depth of the players or lack of speaks volumes though.

ChiTown 08-09-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 6925110)
They depth of the players or lack of speaks volumes though.

That

Priest31kc 08-09-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 6925094)
Only good thing is that Berry is the FS as you'd expect. Enough of that SS nonsense. Rest is questionable.

Ummm Berry is listed as a SS....

DBOSHO 08-09-2010 03:31 PM

i wish the chiefs would GET OVER Niswanger

DeezNutz 08-09-2010 03:32 PM

Our defense is so ****ing stacked that we have first rounders running with the second team.

Championship.

Mr. Arrowhead 08-09-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6925069)
Lol idiots actually think this is a playoff team.

Who said that, ive seen people say we could get to 8 wins, but never seen any one around here say this is a playoff team.

Mr. Arrowhead 08-09-2010 03:35 PM

btw, what the hell happened to Dajuan Morgan, i know he has sucked, but im surprised we have heard absolutely nothing on him.

DeezNutz 08-09-2010 03:36 PM

On a serious note, I realize this is insanely early and thus Haley is likely throwing him a bone...but Jones in front of Charles? Even now?

Please.

keg in kc 08-09-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Ryan Succop SUCK-UP
That made me laugh.
Quote:

Demorrio Williams duh-MARIO
So did that.

I know. I'm immature.

ToxSocks 08-09-2010 03:43 PM

Anyone else like our second team better than our first?

Offensively, aside from Bowe, Chambers and Albert and to a lesser degree, Waters, the whole freaking depth chart needs to be flipped.

mcaj22 08-09-2010 03:48 PM

am I the only one that finds the second team front 7 to be a lot better than the first team first 7, based on reports from camp, etc etc. Is it really they can't justify unseating some of these guys based upon how much money they have invested in them and the FO (Pioli) doesn't want to look like he was wrong, and can't man up?

How is Ron Edwards the best NT option? After what we saw last year why did they feel they didn't not need to replace a 10 year veteran that is not good at the position he plays? They had a whole ****ing year to address this problem and instead they feel fine going with him for a second straight season? This isn't based on upside, it's not like he's 24 years old looking to improve. The guy has hit his ceiling and cannot anchor a ****ing defense.

Consistent1 08-09-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6925126)
On a serious note, I realize this is insanely early and thus Haley is likely throwing him a bone...but Jones in front of Charles? Even now?

Please.

I don't see why people care about this. Let Jones carry a lot of the load, he has been very solid for several years. Charles is a special weapon, but no need to give him a Chris Johnson load and kill him off before the team gets better because injury is a concern.

DeezNutz 08-09-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 6925142)
I don't see why people care about this. Let Jones carry a lot of the load, he has been very solid for several years. Charles is a special weapon, but no need to give him a Chris Johnson load and kill him off before the team gets better because injury is a concern.

No one is saying to abuse him. But our best players should start.

OnTheWarpath15 08-09-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6925117)
Our defense is so ****ing stacked that we have first rounders running with the second team.

Championship.

ROFL

the Talking Can 08-09-2010 04:15 PM

Magee must be a straight up bum.....3rd team on this pos defense?

Consistent1 08-09-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6925153)
No one is saying to abuse him. But our best players should start.

2700 yds and 27 TDs over the last two years at almost 4.5 per carry, on top of the rest of his career say that Jones is the best RB we have. Not as versatile as Charles, but needs to get a lot of the carries. Charles has plenty of time and he and McCluster can drive teams crazy as receivers also. Shit though, let's get him 1600 yds rushing on a 6-10 team just so we know he can do it.

The Franchise 08-09-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 6925118)
Who said that, ive seen people say we could get to 8 wins, but never seen any one around here say this is a playoff team.

Go to the facebook page. I've had arguments with people who say that we're going to go 12-4 and make the playoffs this year.

DeezNutz 08-09-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 6925167)
2700 yds and 27 TDs over the last two years at almost 4.5 per carry, on top of the rest of his career say that Jones is the best RB we have. Not as versatile as Charles, but needs to get a lot of the carries. Charles has plenty of time and he and McCluster can drive teams crazy as receivers also. Shit though, let's get him 1600 yds rushing on a 6-10 team just so we know he can do it.

Good point. In fact, let's get Charles on the PUP list, just to make sure that he's 100 percent in 2012, when we're ready to make a SB run.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-09-2010 04:34 PM

Jones can have the "starter" tag as long as Jamaal gets the bulk of the touches.

ToxSocks 08-09-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6925182)
Go to the facebook page. I've had arguments with people who say that we're going to go 12-4 and make the playoffs this year.

Dude, we are going to go 12-4. I'd be shocked with anything less.

just look at the facts:

Adding Casey Wiegman & Ryan Lilja makes this O-Line one of the top 10 O-lines in the NFL easily. Pro Bowler Brian Waters, young, ascending Brandon Albert, Pro Bowl center Casey Wiegman. All pro Ryan Lilja (who brings a wealth of Peyton Manning knowledge with him) are all great players.

They will be opening holes all day long. Jamal Charles will break 2K yards and Thomas Jones will get his 1K. We haven't seen a backfield like this since Holmes/Johnson/Blaylock.

Our Defense is loaded with first round talent and now that we have the best D-Coordinator in the world they are all ready for their break out seasons.

And don't even get me started on our WR's and coaches....PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!

Titty Meat 08-09-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6925186)
Good point. In fact, let's get Charles on the PUP list, just to make sure that he's 100 percent in 2012, when we're ready to make a SB run.

Dude this defense is nasty and Arenas will single handily win a few games with his speed. 8-8 second place!

Titty Meat 08-09-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 6925218)

just look at the facts:

Adding Casey Wiegman & Ryan Lilja makes this O-Line one of the top 10 O-lines in the NFL easily. Pro Bowler Brian Waters, young, ascending Brandon Albert, Pro Bowl center Casey Wiegman. All pro Ryan Lilja (who brings a wealth of Peyton Manning knowledge with him) are all great players.

They will be opening holes all day long. Jamal Charles will break 2K yards and Thomas Jones will get his 1K. We haven't seen a backfield like this since Holmes/Johnson/Blaylock.

Our Defense is loaded with first round talent and now that we have the best D-Coordinator in the world they are all ready for their break out seasons.

THIS!

DeezNutz 08-09-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

just look at the facts:

Ring that ****ing bell.

ToxSocks 08-09-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6925223)
Dude this defense is nasty and Arenas will single handily win a few games with his speed. 8-8 second place!

With Flowers, Berry, Carr and Arenas no one can throw on us. No one.

Offenses will have to rely on the run, but with First rounders Dorsey, Jackson, Hali and DJ in the front 7 that's going to be next to impossible. I don't even know how QB's are going to be redy for the complex schemes that Crennel is going to unload on unsuspecting offenses.

Hali should be ready fpr 12+ sacks, Dorsey for about 8 sacks ( cuz 3-4 DE don't get big numbers) and DJ another 10+ sack year.

The Franchise 08-09-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

just look at the facts:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 6925242)

Defenses will have to rely on the run, but with First rounders Dorsey, Jackson, Hali and DJ in the front 7 that's going to be next to impossible. I don't even know how QB's are going to be redy for the complex schemes that Crennel is going to unload on unsuspecting offenses.

Hali should be ready fpr 12+ sacks, Dorsey for about 8 sacks ( cuz 3-4 DE don't get big numbers) and DJ another 10+ sack year.

:D:clap:

ToxSocks 08-09-2010 04:52 PM

Oh, and don't discount the veteran leadership that Vrabel brings either. He's a tremendous field general that will make sure everyone knows their assignments before the ball is even snapped.

RustShack 08-09-2010 04:54 PM

Welp, I was in the 7 to 9 wins ship this year, but sign me up for the 12-4 sail boat.

Titty Meat 08-09-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Offenses will have to rely on the run, but with First rounders Dorsey, Jackson, Hali and DJ in the front 7 that's going to be next to impossible. I don't even know how QB's are going to be redy for the complex schemes that Crennel is going to unload on unsuspecting offenses.

**** yea I read on WPI that Page is asking for a trade cuz the depth at the safety position is so deep he wouldn't have a chance.

OnTheWarpath15 08-09-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

just look at the facts:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 6925246)
Oh, and don't discount the veteran leadership that Vrabel brings either. He's a tremendous field general that will make sure everyone knows their assignments before the ball is even snapped.

Classic.

The sad part is, that's not THAT far from some of the shit you read around here.

Titty Meat 08-09-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6925253)
Classic.

The sad part is, that's not THAT far from some of the shit you read around here.

No dude he was being serious. We get it you hate the Chiefs.

The Franchise 08-09-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6925253)
Classic.

I got your text. Who do I need to defend you from?

ToxSocks 08-09-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6925259)

Yeah, why do you even come to this board? You should go be a Jets fan.

OnTheWarpath15 08-09-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6925259)

LMAO

Dude, you might want to check the batteries in your sarcasm meter.

OnTheWarpath15 08-09-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6925261)
I got your text. Who do I need to defend you from?

That was from Dane. He needs defending from the Patriots Troll/Snitch/Bitch in the SI thread.

LMAO

Titty Meat 08-09-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6925267)
LMAO

Dude, you might want to check the batteries in your sarcasm meter.

Dude I was doing crank with BarrysKoolaid and we both were talking about how Pioli won the superbowl in year 2 in New England with the same level of talent thats here in KC. Guess what year it is for Pioli in KC?

ToxSocks 08-09-2010 05:04 PM

The NFL isn't ready for the "WildChief" offense.

I can't wait for the season to start!

DeezNutz 08-09-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6925271)
Dude I was doing crank with BarrysKoolaid and we both were talking about how Pioli won the superbowl in year 2 in New England with the same level of talent thats here in KC. Guess what year it is for Pioli in KC?

Does this mean that it's ok to play Charles, Berry, and McCluster?

The Franchise 08-09-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6925270)
That was from Dane. He needs defending from the Patriots Troll/Snitch/Bitch in the SI thread.

LMAO

Damnt....I always get you ****ers mixed up!

The Franchise 08-09-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6925271)

I knew there was something "off" about that guy.

Titty Meat 08-09-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6925273)
Does this mean that it's ok to play Charles, Berry, and McCluster?

They are too talented so no bench them. How else are we going to get guys like Corey Mays on the field? And how do you think players like Mays feel when they are shown up?

KCrockaholic 08-09-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 6925094)

Berry is going to play FS and SS. Don't get used to him playing at one position. If Lewis is the starter on week 1, we will be seeing Lewis and Berry flip spots all game long.

Ralphy Boy 08-09-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6925107)
Wow, I'd never made the connection, but according to a chart in there, the only player on the current chiefs that was acquired prior to 2005 was Brian Waters. 23 total acquired prior to 2009. 27 acquired last offseason. 32 acquired this offseason.

Of course, the more important issue is how many of those 59 acquired in 2009-10 will still be here in 2015.

Looking at that list, 2008 was a very good year.

Also for some reason I find the "Pronunciation Guide" funny as hell.
Ryan Succop --- SUCK-UP
Reshard Langford --- re-SHARD (Ritard)
Lemuel Jeanpierre ---- La-MULE Jon-Pee-Air
Demorrio Williams ---- duh-MARIO

ChiefsCountry 08-09-2010 07:42 PM

Here is the good on that depth chart.

Asamoah is at right guard. Hopefully he beats out Lilja soon.
Berry at FS.

Now the bad.
Matt Cassel :)
Mike Vrabel over Andy Studebaker.
Belcher and Williams over DJ
Thomas Jones over Charles
O'Callaghan over Brown and Barry Richardson
No Darryl Harris

Fumblerooski 08-09-2010 07:42 PM

Hmm, thought S Smith was picked up to play the Nose... Instead he bumps Magee down on the depth chart.

Los Pollos Hermanos 08-09-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6925129)
That made me laugh.So did that.

I know. I'm immature.

It seems odd that they have a pronounciation code for "Bowe".

milkman 08-09-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC111110 (Post 6925084)
This looks a lot like a preseason depth chart that will be changing quite a bit. I find it hard to believe that niswanger starts ahead of weigmann

I think it highly unlikely that Weigman will win the job at center over Niswanger, and to this point, most of the camp reports have Niswanger working almost exclusively with the first team.

Weigman is done.

As bad as Niswanger is, Weigman, at this point, is worse.

OnTheWarpath15 08-09-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6925728)
I think it highly unlikely that Weigman will win the job at center over Niswanger, and to this point, most of the camp reports have Niswanger working almost exclusively with the first team.

Weigman is done.

Glad we fixed that gaping hole at the center position.

:thumb:

DeezNutz 08-09-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6925733)

There were no other options. Those who were available never would come to the Chiefs, especially when they had opportunities to be in places like STL, far closer to nirvana (read: Cardinals fans).

OnTheWarpath15 08-09-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6925735)
There were no other options. Those who were available never would come to the Chiefs, especially when they had opportunities to be in places like STL, far closer to nirvana (read: Cardinals fans).

LMAO

Well played.

Coogs 08-09-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

You know, I have been one of the culprits suggesting the defense can be better with 5 first rounders... three of them top 5 picks... on the roster. They don't have to be the second comming of the Steel Curtain to be successful. But to continue to accept the 30-32 rankings that came to be so much the norm under Gun and GR with 5 first round draft picks is unacceptable IMO. I expect better... and am confident that this coaching staff, including Haley, will put a defense on the field that will produce results much better than their predecessors.

Sorry if I am too optimistic. ;)

wasi 08-09-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 6925932)
Sorry if I am too optimistic. ;)

Not much reason to think otherwise:

1. Can't get much worse
2. Proven coaches
3. Easier schedule

Titty Meat 08-09-2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6925728)

Weigman is done.

Been sayin it since we signed that asshole. He might not even make the roster.

BWillie 08-09-2010 11:29 PM

Instead of playing McGraw, can't we just have Eric Berry play Free and Strong Safety at the same time? Just play 10 players on D, fuck it.

Saccopoo 08-10-2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6925107)

**** you. Carl could draft balls out. U ****in noob! The Hunts had it in for him the last decade. If it wasn't for Carl, this franchise would be in the shithouse...wait...um...whatever.

**** you noob!

Saccopoo 08-10-2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6925733)

You know, with that fifth rounder that we traded away to move up eight spots to get Moeaki, we could have picked up Matt Tennant...

Didn't Moeaki already get hurt in the first week of summer camp?

How's Pitta look in Baltimore?

OnTheWarpath15 08-10-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 6926054)
You know, with that fifth rounder that we traded away to move up eight spots to get Moeaki, we could have picked up Matt Tennant...

Didn't Moeaki already get hurt in the first week of summer camp?

How's Pitta look in Baltimore?

Thanks for reminding me about Tennant, asshole.

LMAO

Mr. Laz 08-10-2010 09:30 AM

for some reason the Chiefs are determined that Niswanger is the guy.

two positions where we could of easily drafted replacements at position where we might need it ... Quarterback and Center.

The Chiefs didn't want to ... refused to ... :shake:

wasi 08-10-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6926288)
Quarterback and Center.

As per Weis, those two positions are the only ones to touch the ball on every offensive play. I absolutely agree, Niswanger sucked last year, I hope the improves dramatically.

DeezNutz 08-10-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasi (Post 6926311)
As per Weis, those two positions are the only ones to touch the ball on every offensive play. I absolutely agree, Niswanger sucked last year, I hope the improves dramatically.

Coaching alone should help us win an additional 3-4 games.

jbwm89 08-10-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasi (Post 6925961)
Not much reason to think otherwise:

1. Can't get much worse
2. Proven coaches
3. Easier schedule

#3 should get us 1-2 more wins from last year even if we don't take a giant step forward, IMO

Titty Meat 08-10-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6926331)
Coaching alone should help us win an additional 3-4 games.

If we sign Donnie Edwards he'll win us 2 games alone. Thats 5 games already in the books!

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-10-2010 01:48 PM

Vrabel my mother****ing ass. What a joke. A sad, ****ing joke. I hope Stude beats him to death with his own helmet.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-10-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6926465)
If we sign Donnie Edwards he'll win us 2 games alone. Thats 5 games already in the books!

LMAO

-King- 08-10-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROR (Post 6926743)
Vrabel my mother****ing ass. What a joke. A sad, ****ing joke. I hope Stude beats him to death with his own helmet.

Hey, he was the 10th ranked OLB on profootballfocus. That site is gospel according to OTWP.

RealSNR 08-10-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROR (Post 6926743)

Eddie says: "Get your own material"

http://www.breda-en-alles-daaromheen...n/image078.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-10-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasi (Post 6925060)
Apparently a depth chart was released.

Nothing on the team website yet.

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=...medium=twitter

I hope a lot of this changes.

It looks like Harris will not play. Jones ahead of Charles has to be temporary. What does it say about Magee that coaches are thinking about converting Smith to DE. I'm excited to see what Sheffield can do, but I'm also disappointed to see the same ILB combos. McGraw over Lewis is questionable considering the camp reports. Looks like the coaches don't want two rookies in there right away.

Here is the official one on Page 16.

http://www.walkoffwalk.com/cinema.ma...ndskeepers.jpg