ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Best Chiefs-related tweet ever. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236410)

WebGem 11-06-2010 10:17 AM

Best Chiefs-related tweet ever.

If it's a repost, i don't care.

http://twitter.com/#!/BFlowers24/status/714068495179776

Top tweet (most recent) on his page as of right now. I saw this on my phone as I was about to pass out last night after one of the most exhausting days ever, and suddenly I became too excited and instead of sleeping watched TV for 2.5 hrs.

Quote:

BFlowers24 Brandon Flowers
Chief nation....we need you loud as ever this sun. Trust me we can hear you through the tv Chiefs vs. Raiders= BAD BLOod ...I can't wait

Jay Mac 11-06-2010 10:22 AM

Flowers is the man!

WebGem 11-06-2010 10:24 AM

Oh, and to make things appropriate...the TV I watched for the 2.5 hrs was some prison show Locked up or lockdown or something. Pretty standard for Raiders week.

Jay Mac 11-06-2010 10:33 AM

The Pelican Bay Raiders.

TheGuardian 11-06-2010 10:57 AM

I ****ing love the players on this team.

Red Brooklyn 11-06-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7149569)

Ditto.

I actually got a little choked up.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

Bane 11-06-2010 11:08 AM

We need more players with this kind of attitude.

Rausch 11-06-2010 11:09 AM

They can't, but 19 after and I'm all in...

DaFace 11-06-2010 11:19 AM

I know it's early in his career, but you have to love the possibilities with Flowers. He could end up being one of my favorite Chiefs ever.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

**** yes. And Flowers has become my favorite of them all.

Shogun 11-06-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7149600)
I know it's early in his career, but you have to love the possibilities with Flowers. He could end up being one of my favorite Chiefs ever.

Yep, there isn't a young player that I dont feel this way about.

ReynardMuldrake 11-06-2010 11:55 AM

Flowers is the man.

KChiefs1 11-06-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

THIS.

:clap:

Baby Lee 11-06-2010 12:19 PM

Bet he's STILL pissed off about that PI call. ROFL ROFL

Fuel the fire son, fuel that fire.

Gotta say, the metrics of DBs are the hardest for me to grasp, being a lumbering white guy with an offensive mindset [personal mindset,* not what I enjoy watching on the screen] with no mind for switching coverages, hand checks, player handoffs and all that shit. But watching BFlow is a true treat.

* - I'm the same way in soccer, I feel I'm actually capable of running faster pushing the ball forward than just all out sprinting, and am slower still playing defensively. I'm sure its mental, but I've never overcame it [though in truth I enjoy playing striker so much I never much tried].

chasedude 11-06-2010 12:32 PM

It's great to see a young guy like this picking up the rivalry.

Go get em Brandon, I'll be yelling at the TV for support! LMAO

WebGem 11-06-2010 12:49 PM

If Brandon Flowers was gay, I'd be gay too.

HoneyBadger 11-06-2010 12:49 PM

I'm pretty excited my TV can transmit my excitement to the stadium.

Lzen 11-06-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840 (Post 7149714)
If Brandon Flowers was gay, I'd be gay too.

I'm pretty sure you are.

Direckshun 11-06-2010 01:30 PM

Shaun Smith's weighing in, too.

Quote:

Headed to airport let's go chiefs
This team is ****ing pumped.

TheGuardian 11-06-2010 01:34 PM

God I hope we crush this Raiders team. I personally hate the ****ing Raiders and their fans and I don't care for them being relevant. I like it when they are in the shitter year after year. That's one fan base that overrates their players more than any I know. McFadden is a top 5 back now that he's had a few good games? but the guy has been a complete and total bust up until now, and still won't play in 16 games this season.

Robert Gallery is a top 5 guard? DHB is awesome because of 1 game. Raider fans are ****ing fool homers to a degree that is hard to describe. **** that team and **** their fans and I hope many of the Raider players have their ****ing careers ended Sunday. **** them.

Bane 11-06-2010 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7149600)

He's definitely on his way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7149601)
**** yes. And Flowers has become my favorite of them all.

It's hard to not like a guy like him for sure.

kysirsoze 11-06-2010 01:39 PM

GlennDorsey72

Quote:

Up up and away...next stop Oakland...

cabletech94 11-06-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7149781)
God I hope we crush this Raiders team. I personally hate the ****ing Raiders and their fans and I don't care for them being relevant. I like it when they are in the shitter year after year. That's one fan base that overrates their players more than any I know. McFadden is a top 5 back now that he's had a few good games? but the guy has been a complete and total bust up until now, and still won't play in 16 games this season.

Robert Gallery is a top 5 guard? DHB is awesome because of 1 game. Raider fans are ****ing fool homers to a degree that is hard to describe. **** that team and **** their fans and I hope many of the Raider players have their ****ing careers ended Sunday. **** them.

agree to everything above! crush the raiders!!!!

Championship 11-06-2010 03:17 PM

He can hear you through the TV? WTF?

What a dumb ass tweet.

This right here is another reason why Nnamdi is better. He's far more intelligent.

Championship 11-06-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7149781)

Oh, shut your sister licking mouth up.

I can't wait to personally read your posts after the game on Sunday. You have been by far the dumbest Chief fan that I have come across. And that's saying something.

The Chiefs are going to get rolled by at least three touchdowns. And then you will start to hear people in the media claim that Oakland is the best team in the NFL. You just watch. Watch.

Championship 11-06-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 7149785)
GlennDorsey72

Busts like Glenn Dorsey shouldn't have twitter accounts.

Just saying....

Pants 11-06-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7149953)
Busts like Glenn Dorsey shouldn't have twitter accounts.

Just saying....

You ****ing gimp. I can't wait till your team and their fans get back in the basement where they ****ing belong.

Baby Lee 11-06-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7149952)

I can't wait to personally read your posts after the game on Sunday. You have been by far the dumbest Chief fan that I have come across. And that's saying something.

The Chiefs are going to get rolled by at least three touchdowns. And then you will start to hear people in the media claim that Oakland is the best team in the NFL. You just watch. Watch.

Grab my front pocket and don't let go, bitch.

DrRyan 11-06-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

I get it, you are a troll. Even so, how can you possibly type this drivel. Take Nnamdi out of your mouth for a minute and read what you have typed. Your best defensive player and your #1 receiving option are both likely out. Yet, you are still calling for a win by at least 3 TDs. Only 6 teams are worse defending that run than your beloved Raiders. Due to that alone, the game will be close.

I honestly see the Chiefs winning in a close one due to the Raiders injuries but they could lose. I will be shocked if the game is decided by more than 10 points, probably 4 or less though.

Championship 11-06-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 7149983)
I get it, you are a troll. Even so, how can you possibly type this drivel. Take Nnamdi out of your mouth for a minute and read what you have typed. Your best defensive player and your #1 receiving option are both likely out. Yet, you are still calling for a win by at least 3 TDs. Only 6 teams are worse defending that run than your beloved Raiders. Due to that alone, the game will be close.

I honestly see the Chiefs winning in a close one due to the Raiders injuries but they could lose. I will be shocked if the game is decided by more than 10 points, probably 4 or less though.

The Raiders are playing like the best team in the NFL. Nnamdi and Miller are both big losses, but I am being completely honest when I say we don't need them to roll the Chiefs, who are the most overrated team in the NFL.

Trust me kid, the game won't be close.

Championship 11-06-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 7149961)
You ****ing gimp. I can't wait till your team and their fans get back in the basement where they ****ing belong.

Is that your way of saying that Glenn Dorsey isn't a bust?
ROFL

Because it's pretty clear that he is a bust. Dude was hyped as the best defensive tackle prospect, possibly EVER and all he has to show for it in his career thus far is like 5 sacks...TOTAL.

That's pathetic.

You want to see what a REAL ELITE defensive tackle looks like? Check out Ndamakong Suh for the Lions. Glenn Dorsey was and is a fraud.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-06-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7149990)
The Raiders are playing like the best team in the NFL. Nnamdi and Miller are both big losses, but I am being completely honest when I say we don't need them to roll the Chiefs, who are the most overrated team in the NFL.

Trust me kid, the game won't be close.

You're 4-4. Shut up unless you win the game homo.

TheGuardian 11-06-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Career ending injuries........mount em up.

Championship 11-06-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7150024)
Career ending injuries........mount em up.

If anybody is getting a career ending injury, it'll be that homosexual Jamaal Charles.

We will shut down Thomas Jones, and force Jamaal Charles to beat us on his own for the first time in his career.

Change of pace backs like him can't do it by themselves, and he will crumble under the pressure. Literally.

TheGuardian 11-06-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150038)
If anybody is getting a career ending injury, it'll be that homosexual Jamaal Charles.

We will shut down Thomas Jones, and force Jamaal Charles to beat us on his own for the first time in his career.

Change of pace backs like him can't do it by themselves, and he will crumble under the pressure. Literally.

Tick tock bitch.

Pants 11-06-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150003)
ROFL

Because it's pretty clear that he is a bust. Dude was hyped as the best defensive tackle prospect, possibly EVER and all he has to show for it in his career thus far is like 5 sacks...TOTAL.

That's pathetic.

You want to see what a REAL ELITE defensive tackle looks like? Check out Ndamakong Suh for the Lions. Glenn Dorsey was and is a fraud.

No, it's my way of saying how enjoyable it will be to see you retreat back into the basement where you belong.

ARROW2 11-06-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150038)

S-T-F-U ho! Charles ripped off a long touchdown last year at our fall resort and I didn't see Jones on the roster...just have our complimentary amenities ready beyotch! Oh, and suck our collective dicks!

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

The internet is a great place for guys like you. 5'6, 160lbs, been getting your ass beat your whole life. It's a great way to vent that frustration. You couldn't talk this way in the real world because it would get your shit pushed in, and your mom raped with a 2X4.

Championship 11-06-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7150103)
The internet is a great place for guys like you. 5'6, 160lbs, been getting your ass beat your whole life. It's a great way to vent that frustration. You couldn't talk this way in the real world because it would get your shit pushed in, and your mom raped with a 2X4.

Yep. That's me. I'm an internet gangster yepsireebob.

But you know what? I'll be at the Raider game tomorrow. Cant say the same for you Chief fans, who are too scared to show up.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150115)

But you know what? I'll be at the Raider game tomorrow. Cant say the same for you Chief fans, who are too scared to show up.

It warms me to know that you're paying money to watch those chumps get a first class ticket right back down to Earth. **** Tom Cable, **** Al Davis, and **** you.

BossChief 11-06-2010 04:49 PM

LOL

the Raiders had to offer up tickets as a buy one get one free to avoid a 13th straight blackout.

sad.

BossChief 11-06-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

do you have dish network or cable?

DaFace 11-06-2010 04:50 PM

In a way, it almost warms my heart to see the Raiders trolls coming out again. But damn, they're apparently out of practice.

bowener 11-06-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150003)
ROFL

That's pathetic.

I can't help but notice you seem to get on here and post around 12pm PST. Just off work, wake up or what?

bowener 11-06-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Yep, that's it, too scared.

Has nothing to do with the fact that I live 3,102 miles away.

Also, why the **** would we want to watch a football game at a ****ing baseball stadium?

RealSNR 11-06-2010 06:11 PM

I'm almost positive Championship is a mult of somebody on here.

NOBODY can be that ****ing reeruned. Even the 8-year olds we've had on here in the past weren't the giant ****ing homer this tool is.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2010 12:53 PM

"hella traffic" is so black guy speak

LocoChiefsFan 11-07-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

@autumnsjs90
shaun smith
It is hella traffic out here in Oakland. it really going to be a war, but guess what the chiefs will! let's go kc stand up!
Quote:

@autumnsjs90
shaun smith
They going hard out here. let's go its time to clock in for work. talk to yall after I put on this show! let's do it kc!
Shaun Smiths last 2 tweets this morning. Hope the rest of the team is as fired up as he is.

Rausch 11-07-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire_lm (Post 7149716)
I'm pretty excited my TV can transmit my excitement to the stadium.

It's starting to look like Flowers found "the good stuff" in Warfield's old locker...

Kyle DeLexus 11-07-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Care to make that a sig bet or something? Although it's probably not worth it since you won't be around after the Chiefs kick some ass today.

bluehawkdoc 11-07-2010 01:09 PM

Lay off, Championship. He obviously got his interweb privileges back from mommy after playing 'sink the pink' with her last night.

KChiefs1 11-07-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

I'll be at the Raider game tomorrow. Cant say the same for you Chief fans, who are too scared to show up.

Actually Chimp, the rumor going around is that bay area Chiefs fans bought the tickets. Makes sense since the Raiders haven't had a sellout in years & the Chiefs fans are crazed right now.

InChiefsHeaven 11-07-2010 02:19 PM

Ya gotta admit, it's awesome that this matchup with the Gay-Durs actually means something...and I can't say that Chumpionship is representative of ALL Chokeland fans...but I'm sure he represents about 90% of those ****sticks...

Shaun Smith...will be bored today, cuz there are no Raiders who have any testicles to rip off...

I love the guys on this team...

Baby Lee 11-08-2010 06:02 AM

Guess what, we can SEE you through the TV too, son. Didn't look too good.

Fritz88 11-08-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7158004)
Guess what, we can SEE you through the TV too, son. Didn't look too good.

I don't think we were loud enough. Boy that gift he gave Ford in the end of regulation stings my heart. It could have ended the game. Boy knows better. I don't blame Bowe for dropping because he's a 'tard. But Flowers...

ChiTown 11-08-2010 08:28 AM

By far, Flowers worst game of the season.

Molitoth 11-08-2010 09:42 AM

Blame the weak ass cover 2 scheme, not flowers.