ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Paper Tigers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236831)

OctoberFart 11-14-2010 07:53 PM

Paper Tigers

Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Chiefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.

Micjones 11-14-2010 07:54 PM

We're definitely struggling, but we'll see where Oakland stands after their next 3.
I think you'll be a hell of a lot less lippy then.
Good luck with Pittsburgh next week.

Bewbies 11-14-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7172640)
Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Chiefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.

I can't wait to wreck your season on Jan 2. And go suck a dick.

kcpasco 11-14-2010 07:55 PM

And you got Pittsburgh next week

Enjoy your ass raping

Smed1065 11-14-2010 07:55 PM

Bring it.

PS. That picture is old, well not Al Davis old........

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 07:56 PM

Piss in the wind is a big talker after the fact.

**** you, and your mother, scumbag.

Smed1065 11-14-2010 07:57 PM

Notice Autumn shows up later every year?

I mean what is it like 10-50 for gayders.

Bane 11-14-2010 07:57 PM

Die slow while chewing on your mothers aids needle shit bag.

TheGuardian 11-14-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Come back here in 3 weeks and make this post ****tard.

mlyonsd 11-14-2010 07:59 PM

Uh, right. We'll see you POS's of chit in January. You might want to bring your own ambulance.

BigRedChief 11-14-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

http://www.forumspile.com/Die-Go_try_this.jpg

Micjones 11-14-2010 08:00 PM

The worst part about this is...when we square up again...the Chiefs will be playing a meaningful game and Oakland will have NOTHING to play for. So beating them won't be as significant.

CaliforniaChief 11-14-2010 08:03 PM

If only the season was 9 games long, huh? Unfortunately you've still got the Steelers, Colts, Dolphins, Chargers, and suddenly hot Jags on your schedule.

Oh yeah.

And your weak sauce team is coming to Arrowhead. And we've got a few things to pay you back for.

So grab your ankle bracelet and some lubricant, big talker.

Bane 11-14-2010 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:#

LaChapelle 11-14-2010 08:04 PM

Act like you've been there before
oh wait are you over 30 ?

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smed1065 (Post 7172661)
Notice Autumn shows up later every year?

I mean what is it like 10-50 for gayders.

He's likely no longer allowed to post at the library.

OctoberFart 11-14-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 7172701)

Whether or not that is the case doesn't change the FACT that KC was beatdown by a 2-6 team that set FRANCHISE RECORD in their history. Yes this frachise was in Superbowls 6 times so allowing them to set a record is quite a feat not to mention KC was in first place and DONKEYS were in last. LOL spin however you want but in same scenerio we beat the crap out of them turds and set our own record of 59 pts. SPIN SPIN SPIN that is what KC fan does best.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-14-2010 08:28 PM

I really can't wait until your wannabe squad chokes the rest of the way down the stretch. Go look at your schedule again, and tell me what you think their record will really be at season's end. Man up and do it.

Shogun 11-14-2010 08:28 PM

**** you and your origami

CaliforniaChief 11-14-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7172802)
Whether or not that is the case doesn't change the FACT that KC was beatdown by a 2-6 team that set FRANCHISE RECORD in their history. Yes this frachise was in Superbowls 6 times so allowing them to set a record is quite a feat not to mention KC was in first place and DONKEYS were in last. LOL spin however you want but in same scenerio we beat the crap out of them turds and set our own record of 59 pts. SPIN SPIN SPIN that is what KC fan does best.

Keep flapping your jaws. Every one of your babbling epithets is going to be shoved down your throat when we light you up at Arrowhead.

Smed1065 11-14-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 7172701)

Nice but Jail is earlier I bet.

Bugeater 11-14-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 7172812)
Keep flapping your jaws. Every one of your babbling epithets is going to be shoved down your throat when we light you up at Arrowhead.

No they won't, because when that happens this shitstain will be nowhere to be found.

r8er4lyf 11-14-2010 08:34 PM

Plenty of reeruns from here came over to our board before the game last week talkin' a bunch of sh*t,the board stood up to 'em,then after the game most of the suck-a$$e$ disappeared.The ones who had enough nutzz to come back after a loss just whined like lil' biotches instead of bein' a fu**in' MAN and admitting you were wrong!!
Autumn Wind is just tellin' it like it is,you can't even discuss football,you just stoop down to insults and got the nerve to call Raider fans thugs?!!?
How you gonna talk schedules?You benefitted from a weak-a$$ schedule to even get 5 wins,and you REALLY wanna look forward to us playing you at Gimmehead Stadium?FOOL,we've won the last 3 games there!!Guess after bein' bitch-slapped so hard you don't remember..
Raiders are in FIRST PLACE,3-0 in the division,root for the Chokers.PLEASE!!In the words of our Immortal One,"GET OVAH IT!!"

MMXcalibur 11-14-2010 08:36 PM

Big f**kin' talker now, but I goddamn guarantee you and the rest of your shitty Raider fans are nowhere to be found when you drop your next three games.

Bugeater 11-14-2010 08:36 PM

lol

Shogun 11-14-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7172841)
Plenty of reeruns from here came over to our board before the game last week talkin' a bunch of sh*t,the board stood up to 'em,then after the game most of the suck-a$$e$ disappeared.The ones who had enough nutzz to come back after a loss just whined like lil' biotches instead of bein' a fu**in' MAN and admitting you were wrong!!
Autumn Wind is just tellin' it like it is,you can't even discuss football,you just stoop down to insults and got the nerve to call Raider fans thugs?!!?
How you gonna talk schedules?You benefitted from a weak-a$$ schedule to even get 5 wins,and you REALLY wanna look forward to us playing you at Gimmehead Stadium?FOOL,we've won the last 3 games there!!Guess after bein' bitch-slapped so hard you don't remember..
Raiders are in FIRST PLACE,3-0 in the division,root for the Chokers.PLEASE!!In the words of our Immortal One,"GET OVAH IT!!"

Oh, sweet, I have black family too.

OctoberFart 11-14-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7172841)

Whatever makes these homers think they got a good football team. The bottomline is it's hard to talk about football without deflecting to other subjects when your team was beat down by a 2-6 team yes 2-6. Did I mention their weaknesses was supposedly KC's strength? I am sure you homers will point out Cassel's yards and I did have Bowe on fanstasy team and thankfully they showed up after it was 35-0 with 5 minutes left in first half.

Bugeater 11-14-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7172926)
Whatever makes these homers think they got a good football team. The bottomline is it's hard to talk about football without deflecting to other subjects when your team was beat down by a 2-6 team yes 2-6. Did I mention their weaknesses was supposedly KC's strength? I am sure you homers will point out Cassel's yards and I did have Bowe on fanstasy team and thankfully they showed up after it was 35-0 with 5 minutes left in first half.

It sure is nice of you to take time out of committing felonies to share your football takes with us.

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7172926)

Let's be honest about a few things here.

1) It took a miracle catch to force OT against the "shit Chiefs team"
2) You are the essence of a hindsight douchebag that comes on here to troll
3) You probably aren't allowed to post at the library anymroe after landing on Meganslaw.com.
4) Where are all these quality Raider wins against good teams? You beat the "shit Chiefs" and the Seahawks who can't play on the road. You're a ****ing douche hypocrite so I expect a full backtrack now.

CaliforniaChief 11-14-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7172936)
It sure is nice of you to take time out of committing felonies to share your football takes with us.

I agree. I will add that it's nice to see AutumnWind's mouth doing something other than kissing other men. NTTAWWT

OctoberFart 11-14-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 7172940)
Let's be honest about a few things here.

1) It took a miracle catch to force OT against the "shit Chiefs team"
2) You are the essence of a hindsight douchebag that comes on here to troll
3) You probably aren't allowed to post at the library anymroe after landing on Meganslaw.com.
4) Where are all these quality Raider wins against good teams? You beat the "shit Chiefs" and the Seahawks who can't play on the road. You're a ****ing douche hypocrite so I expect a full backtrack now.

To start we laid 59 on the road at a shitty Denver team? What is your guys team record for pts scored?

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7172958)
To start we laid 59 on the road at a shitty Denver team? What is your guys team record for pts scored?

The Broncos are a shitty team. Getting blown out on the road happens. Their strength is our weakness.

Now answer me again where all the quality Raider wins are since you want to rag on the Chiefs for not beating anyone.

I'll wait.

Shogun 11-14-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

We've both scored 211 points.

CaliforniaChief 11-14-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

That's Arena Football talk. /Herm

You're in a first place tie. Ahead based on H2H. BFD. There are 7 games left.

BTW, if you want to start talking about common opponents, how did that game against the 49'ers go? We did ok against them. Nothing matters except wins and losses, and we're tied. With a home game left against you.

OctoberFart 11-14-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 7172991)
That's Arena Football talk. /Herm

You're in a first place tie. Ahead based on H2H. BFD. There are 7 games left.

BTW, if you want to start talking about common opponents, how did that game against the 49'ers go? We did ok against them. Nothing matters except wins and losses, and we're tied. With a home game left against you.

Does divison record mean anything to you?

KCSupersized 11-14-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 7172648)
We're definitely struggling, but we'll see where Oakland stands after their next 3.

**** off you worthless waste of oxygen.

r8er4lyf 11-14-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7172936)

See what I mean?^^This is the sh*t I'm talking about!These Chiefs fans are so football illiterate..say it with me Chiefs fans..ILL-LIT-TERR-REHTT..they can only resort to the ancient''You're a felon!"..OH HAVEN'T HEARD THAT BEFORE!
"Your stadium sucks"."You don't sell out"..YAWN..How do you insult some one who fu**in' knows what you're gonna say before you even say it?
That's like me going."We got 3 Lombardis,you got 1",your greatest moment in NFL history is a mic'ed up coach goin',"BWAAAAAAHH52 Toss Power Trap!!I told you it'd work Otis,BWAAAHH!!"
Please explain how your top ranked rushing offense got stifled by a 28th ranked rush defense one week from the same result against a last ranked defense.

Oh,before you go all South Park on me and say"Oh,yeah?!Well..well..where were you before the Raiders won?" I was/am right there at raiderfans.net,where some of your boys claimed"We're gonna end your season"..really?

GloryDayz 11-14-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Die in a fire pussy!

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7173002)
Does divison record mean anything to you?

That will mean something in late December. Right now, division record means little.

kcpasco 11-14-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7173036)
See what I mean?^^This is the sh*t I'm talking about!These Chiefs fans are so football illiterate..say it with me Chiefs fans..ILL-LIT-TERR-REHTT..they can only resort to the ancient''You're a felon!"..OH HAVEN'T HEARD THAT BEFORE!
"Your stadium sucks"."You don't sell out"..YAWN..How do you insult some one who fu**in' knows what you're gonna say before you even say it?
That's like me going."We got 3 Lombardis,you got 1",your greatest moment in NFL history is a mic'ed up coach goin',"BWAAAAAAHH52 Toss Power Trap!!I told you it'd work Otis,BWAAAHH!!"
Please explain how your top ranked rushing offense got stifled by a 28th ranked rush defense one week from the same result against a last ranked defense.

Oh,before you go all South Park on me and say"Oh,yeah?!Well..well..where were you before the Raiders won?" I was/am right there at raiderfans.net,where some of your boys claimed"We're gonna end your season"..really?

Did you seriously skip grammar in school?

Your post make my ****ing eyes bleed.

2112 11-14-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7173036)

Dude, you're calling out the new CP n00b basher. are you sure you want to proceed with this? he might tell you to die in a fire. or maybe that you should get your ass hole cauterized shut and die from poisoning yourself with your own fecal matter.

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 7173049)

But, he doesn't want to be called a thug.

Maybe we can just switch it up and call him "operating on a 4th grade level".

ChiefsCountry 11-14-2010 09:32 PM

To be fair AutumnWind is the one Raider troll that actually came around when the Fade sucked ass the last few years.

Now carry on with his bashing.

r8er4lyf 11-14-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 7173049)

Check this out my man,if anything,my FISTS will make your eyes bleed,OK?
By the way,It's "your post MADE my ****ing eyes bleed",smart-ass!!

2112 11-14-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7173085)

Oh you're one of those guys over in the bay? you like being fisted without the crisco?

Bane 11-14-2010 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

LMAO Typical Faider **** bag asshole.

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

But you're not a thug.

Are you related to TommyKat?

Bugeater 11-14-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

LMAO And Raider fans wonder why they get stereotyped.

Bugeater 11-14-2010 09:44 PM

And I'll say it once again, using numbers for words or part of words and substituting letters in usernames isn't hip or trendy, it's ****ing ghey.

r8er4lyf 11-14-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D2112 (Post 7173091)
Oh you're one of those guys over in the bay? you like being fisted without the crisco?

This coming from a f*ggot with a smiling rubber for an avi?Okay,I really did want to keep it football,but I see I'd better pull out before I catch a virus.
Internet tough guys make me oh-so-nervous!

TheGuardian 11-14-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Come at be bro.

2112 11-14-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7173121)
This coming from a f*ggot with a smiling rubber for an avi?Okay,I really did want to keep it football,but I see I'd better pull out before I catch a virus.
Internet tough guys make me oh-so-nervous!

LOL! To be honest, for being a troll (if you're gonna troll correctly) you teh suck. you're not supposed to get pissed off and get laughed at ROFL You're supposed to be the one laughing and pointing the finger. not vice versa. ;) YOU FAIL!

Ugly Duck 11-14-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7173129)
Come at be bro.

Like a spider monkey?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7173129)
Come back here in 3 weeks and make this post

1. If Pitt plays like they did tonight, they stand a damn good chance of losing to Oakland again at Pitt.
2. Miami just lost their two QBs. They come to Oakland with Thigpen & Jamarcus.
3. We already beat Sandy Eggo.

Its not unthinkable for OAK to take 2 of those 3.

Bowser 11-14-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Hey! What's up? Go **** yourself.

NWTF 11-14-2010 11:34 PM

Paper Tigers? Most people outside of KC already knew this. KC is an improved team with a last place schedule, in a weak division.

Vegas odds makers already have them as the front runner to be the disappointment of the 2011 season and for good reason.

with some more good drafts and good FA pickups this team could be legit in 2012.

Bane 11-14-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWTF (Post 7173488)
Paper Tigers? Most people outside of KC already knew this. KC is an improved team with a last place schedule, in a weak division.

Vegas odds makers already have them as the front runner to be the disappointment of the 2011 season and for good reason.

with some more good drafts and good FA pickups this team could be legit in 2012.

Another Faider fan or what?

Bugeater 11-14-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 7173490)
Another Faider fan or what?

Not sure, but I put him in the red just in case. Can't be too careful these days.

Bane 11-14-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7173493)
Not sure, but I put him in the red just in case. Can't be too careful these days.

That's exactly why I asked.You beat me to it.LMAO

TEX 11-14-2010 11:45 PM

Ok - so we lost 2 road games in a row again. Big deal. Favorable schedule is coming. Bet we rebound.

Buehler445 11-14-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 7172648)

Don't count on him being less lippy. If his bashing was based in logic he wouldn't have made this thread because his team needed overtime to beat us at their house.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 11-15-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

GMAFB. I hope your children are sodomized by a 400lb man.

Bane 11-15-2010 12:46 AM

LMAO:clap:

OctoberFart 11-30-2010 10:49 AM

Well our 1 week run was short lived the only question that remains is when will SD take the division lead? How the hell did KC get such a cupcake schedule too? Haley must of been blowing someone in the offseason.

teedubya 11-30-2010 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7212328)
Well our 1 week run was short lived the only question that remains is when will SD take the division lead? How the hell did KC get such a cupcake schedule too? Haley must of been blowing someone in the offseason.

It's called sucking ass last year... it gets you a good schedule... much like the one you will have next year for sucking ass this year and every year. :LOL:

luv 11-30-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

The only two teams you all play that we don't are the Steelers and Dolphins, and the Dolphins got shut out last week.

JD10367 11-30-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

First of all, you sister-****ing inbred shit-drizzle, it's MUST HAVE. Not "must of".

Second of all, you reeruned excuse for a breathing abortion, the schedules are always predetermined by order of finish.

Third of all, you hydrocephalic cum-dumpster, even if you get a schedule that looks "easier" based on last year's results, that schedule could turn out to be much harder and vice-versa. For those with bad records, games this season against the Chiefs, Bucs, and Rams looked "easy" at the start of the season; for those with good records, games against the Vikings, Bengals, and Cowboys looked "hard". It changes weekly, so it's a moot point.

Fourth of all: AIDS tree, antifreeze, fire.

Bowser 11-30-2010 11:16 AM

Ok, I had to look up hydrocephalic.

btlook1 11-30-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 7212396)
First of all, you sister-****ing inbred shit-drizzle, it's MUST HAVE. Not "must of".

Second of all, you reeruned excuse for a breathing abortion, the schedules are always predetermined by order of finish.

Third of all, you hydrocephalic cum-dumpster, even if you get a schedule that looks "easier" based on last year's results, that schedule could turn out to be much harder and vice-versa. For those with bad records, games this season against the Chiefs, Bucs, and Rams looked "easy" at the start of the season; for those with good records, games against the Vikings, Bengals, and Cowboys looked "hard". It changes weekly, so it's a moot point.

awesome!!!!

Graystoke 11-30-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Freaking Post of the DAY!

JD10367 11-30-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 7212484)
Freaking Post of the DAY!

Thanks. And I inspired the 29th post from a 5-year lurker even. :rockon:

MMXcalibur 11-30-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

There are only two games different from the Chiefs schedule (CLE, BUF) and the Raiders schedule (PIT, MIA).

...and when your shitdick team loses to the shitacular 49ers and Cardinals, you should more than likely take a healthy dose of "shut the f**k up" rather than bitch about the schedule.

Bearcat 11-30-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

http://nicoleirene.files.wordpress.c...pg?w=418&h=323

LaChapelle 11-30-2010 11:57 AM

It was kinda like a Viagra 4 hour erection

petegz28 11-30-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

It's not our fault Oakland lost to Arizona.

Agent V 11-30-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Holy shit. This post is like an early Christmas present.

ROFL

notorious 11-30-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

It's the same dogshit schedule a last place team gets every year.

Of all of the teams, Raiders fans should know this since it's their annual (or anal, in your case) schedule.

Mile High Mania 11-30-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 7212571)
It's the same dogshit schedule a last place team gets every year.

Of all of the teams, Raiders fans should know this since it's their annual (or anal, in your case) schedule.

All but 2 games are essentially determined... for years.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afcw.htm

Mile High Mania 11-30-2010 12:12 PM

2011 doesn't look that fantastic - depends on those 2 mystery games.

Denver
Home - Patriots / Jets / Bears / Lions / AFC North
Away - Bills / Dolphins / Packers / Vikings / AFC South

Crazy home schedule... no easy road games either. All AFCW teams have the same opponents, just different Home/Away and those final 2 mystery teams which should be the difference.

PunkinDrublic 11-30-2010 12:13 PM

Autumn Queef what's it like being wrong time and time again?

InChiefsHeaven 11-30-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 7212596)
Autumn Queef what's it like being wrong time and time again?

'Tis the life of the Faider Fan...