ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Mel Kiper: Of the 2011 QB draft class, Ricky Stanzi will have the best NFL career... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244648)

Kylo Ren 05-01-2011 01:21 PM

Mel Kiper: Of the 2011 QB draft class, Ricky Stanzi will have the best NFL career...

... with the Chiefs.

I'm watching a draft wrap up show with Kiper, McShay, Herm and Bruschi. That was the question. Of this 2011 QB draft class, which QB will have the best career? Mel said Ricky Stanzi will be the QB for the Chiefs in 2 - 3 years and will have the best NFL career. The other three hosts fell out of their chairs.

notorious 05-01-2011 01:22 PM

OMG

ROFL

Not likely, but I will JIMP 11tybillion times if it happens.

KCrockaholic 05-01-2011 01:22 PM

Oh shit....****in hippies better watch out.

BossChief 05-01-2011 01:25 PM

I know what you're thinking.

Im not Mel Kiper.

MoreLemonPledge 05-01-2011 01:27 PM

Cool. What were his thoughts on Ryan Leaf?

Saul Good 05-01-2011 01:29 PM

Before the draft that year, I remember an analyst saying that Brodie Croyle would have the best career of the bunch.

RealSNR 05-01-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7611517)
Before the draft that year, I remember an analyst saying that Brodie Croyle would have the best career of the bunch.

Stanzi has injury problems, but he's no Brokie.

If he stays on the field when his number is called, I think he'll be fine

Gonzo 05-01-2011 01:32 PM

If Kiper said it, it must be true.

Who the **** made him the resident expert anyway? Some of the guys around here hold more credibility with me than he does ffs.

That being said, this would be awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

mlyonsd 05-01-2011 01:33 PM

That's the kind of stuff you say after being up 72 straight hours.

Reerun_KC 05-01-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Wayne (Post 7611495)
... with the Chiefs.

I'm watching a draft wrap up show with Kiper, McShay, Herm and Bruschi. That was the question. Of this 2011 QB draft class, which QB will have the best career? Mel said Ricky Stanzi will be the QB for the Chiefs in 2 - 3 years and will have the best NFL career. The other three hosts fell out of their chairs.

The show lost all credibilty when they put Herm on it...

BossChief 05-01-2011 01:38 PM

Its cool that two years in a row the Hawkeye I really wanted us to draft...we did.

RealSNR 05-01-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7611538)
Its cool that two years in a row the Hawkeye I really wanted us to draft...we did.

In 5 seasons I fully expect this team to be made up of nothing but former Hawkeyes and Rebels

Slainte 05-01-2011 01:45 PM

Yet one more reason to neg your stupid ass, Phoney...

Pioli Zombie 05-01-2011 01:46 PM

How many minutes into the first preseason will we have the first "Start Stanzi Opening Day" thread?

DeezNutz 05-01-2011 01:47 PM

Don't we deserve that kind of luck? Just once?

nascher 05-01-2011 01:48 PM

This clown had Baldwin as his Number 9 WR.

Reerun_KC 05-01-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 7611558)
How many minutes into the first preseason will we have the first "Start Stanzi Opening Day" thread?

Didnt we just have a thread about it...

It will be the same people that wanted Brodie to play all last year...

crossbow 05-01-2011 01:50 PM

LOL

Mel Kiper is always good for a laugh.

I like the pick, though. He is a perfect backup QB. Just what we needed.

RealSNR 05-01-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nascher (Post 7611569)
This clown had Baldwin as his Number 9 WR.

Such trouble. Baldwin is a troubled, troubled, individual.

I don't know if he'll bring balance or improvement to our WR corps. But one thing he will bring is trouble.

Such troubled players. It's all.... troubling.

Valiant 05-01-2011 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7611534)

Yeah.. What were producers thinking.. If they ever have guest analyst on, every time he said something stupid I would bring up the fact of some of his atrocious decisions as a coach..

BWillie 05-01-2011 02:04 PM

Remember when people were complaining about moeaki last yr except the iowa fans who were highly touting him? That pick has worked out pretty well

Tylerthigpen!1! 05-01-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7611542)
In 5 seasons I fully expect this team to be made up of nothing but former Hawkeyes and Rebels

What other rebels do the Chiefs have besides Powe and McCluster?

Mr. Arrowhead 05-01-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tylerthigpen!1! (Post 7611643)
What other rebels do the Chiefs have besides Powe and McCluster?

Kendrick Lewis

notorious 05-01-2011 02:17 PM

At least Pioli gets talent from easily the best conference in college football.

Brock 05-01-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7611534)

Except that this team actually drafted well with him as coach.

Reerun_KC 05-01-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7611722)

Well thankfully we dont have to settle for pretty well "at the end of the day" anymore.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-01-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7611517)

Peyton Manning's lost more games than Brodie.

Marcellus 05-01-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7611740)
Peyton Manning's lost more games than Brodie.

You have won as many games as Brokie.

boogblaster 05-01-2011 03:27 PM

SB bound .. Stanzi our fearless leader ... popcorn and raccoon for all ....

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-01-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 7611774)
You have won as many games as Brokie.

True. But I do have talents Croyle or manning can't even begin to compare with.

bevischief 05-01-2011 03:36 PM

We can only hope...

DTLB58 05-01-2011 03:43 PM

Kiper on JaMarcus Russell leading up to the '07 draft. http://www.aolnews.com/2010/05/10/th...arcus-russell/

"JaMarcus Russell is going to immediately energize that fanbase, that football team -- on the practice field, in that locker room," ESPN's Mel Kiper said at the time. "Three years from now you could be looking at a guy that's certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league. ...You're talking about a 2-3 year period once he's under center. Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like."

Just saying....Having said, I hope Stanzi does well :thumb:

MIAdragon 05-01-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge (Post 7611509)
Cool. What were his thoughts on Ryan Leaf?

LMAO

"*Another King gem from '98 draft: " I think (Peyton) Manning is 3 percent better than Leaf and will be, long term, a better pro, but Leaf will be good too." (3% BETTER???... Manning: 216 career TD's, 92 rating, Ryan Leaf: 14 TD's 36 ints. 3 seasons....What kind of percentage is that?????......50 BAZILLION%????)

YOU DIDN'T THINK WE WOULD FORGET MEL KIPER DID YOU???

Mel Kiper in an ESPN chat April 18, 2001:

batman: How does the Chiefs running back situation look, do you think they will draft a running back like (LaDanian) Tomlinson or (Duece) McAllister, or will they sign someone like Priest Holmes?
Mel Kiper Jr.: I don't think Priest Holmes is feature back material. RB is certainly a need, as is QB. It will be interesting to see if the Trent Green situation takes place. (As a Chief, Holmes has 70 TD's and over 5,000 yards rushing in 4 seasons)

Mel on Kalimba Edwards before the 2002 draft: "Edwards flies out of the blocks, has improved his pass-rush technique over the years, will be a 10-sack type guy and always hustles on plays directed to the opposite side of the field."

Kiper on the 1998 draft debate of Manning or Leaf? "He isn't John Elway, Dan Marino or Jim Kelly, but he's as good as it gets in college football," Kiper said of Manning. "A lot of these teams in the NFL are desperate for quarterbacks and he's the best out there, with Ryan Leaf a real close second."

*Check out Mel Kiper going 0 for 31 in the 2001 NFL draft in his mock posted a week before the draft! (He got Michael Vick as the #1 pick but to the Chargers, not the Falcons...that was as close to a right pick as Mel Hair got in 2001)

*Mel got 5 right in this 2004 mock draft 3 weeks before the draft! (That's 6.4%)

*Here is SI's 1999 mock draft where they went 1 for 31 (Tim Couch to Cleveland with #1 pick...that's 0.3%) It had Lions taking Jevon Kearse with 9th pick.

I'm not making fun of these guys, the point is this: The NFL draft is one of the least understood days in sports from the GM's to the mock jockeys on the net. Take a look at the post on the blog which explains that almost 50% of top ten picks from 1990-2000 were busts! The numbers decline from there. (We'll talk about it on Thursday's SNL Show.) Teams have their boards, Mel slicks his hair with cement and ESPN makes a male soap opera out of the whole thing. It's a slick production, but it's closer to a game of Russian Roulette than anything else.

*NFL DRAFT: DID YOU KNOW?
at the 1979 Fall meetings, NFL owners unanimously (28-0) rejected the idea of allowing upstart network ESPN to televise the Draft
George Grande, Bob Ley and former NFL General Manager Joe Thomas anchored ESPN's inaugural Draft coverage in 1980
Mel Kiper, Jr. joined the ESPN crew in 1984"

mlyonsd 05-01-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 7611811)
Kiper on JaMarcus Russell leading up to the '07 draft. http://www.aolnews.com/2010/05/10/th...arcus-russell/

"JaMarcus Russell is going to immediately energize that fanbase, that football team -- on the practice field, in that locker room," ESPN's Mel Kiper said at the time. "Three years from now you could be looking at a guy that's certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league. ...You're talking about a 2-3 year period once he's under center. Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like."

Just saying....Having said, I hope Stanzi does well :thumb:

Fun haiter. ROFL

Ugly Duck 05-01-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 7611811)
Kiper on JaMarcus Russell: "Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like."

http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/...-you-didnt.gif

CrazyPhuD 05-01-2011 05:09 PM

I'd be fine with that so long as we make it 2-3 months instead of 2-3 years to start.

Mel Kiper Fan 05-01-2011 05:09 PM

Stanzi ftw

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-01-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 7611625)
Remember when people were complaining about moeaki last yr except the iowa fans who were highly touting him? That pick has worked out pretty well

That's impeccable logic, btw.

Direckshun 05-01-2011 06:20 PM

Considering Cassel's playing the next 32 games for us under center, I highly doubt Stanzi will have the best NFL career in that window.

milkman 05-01-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7611584)
Such trouble. Baldwin is a troubled, troubled, individual.

I don't know if he'll bring balance or improvement to our WR corps. But one thing he will bring is trouble.

Such troubled players. It's all.... troubling.

I wonder if he plays pool?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 7611621)
Yeah.. What were producers thinking.. If they ever have guest analyst on, every time he said something stupid I would bring up the fact of some of his atrocious decisions as a coach..

I remember when Herman ****ing Edwards was the Jets coach, and later hired by the Chiefs.

Mike Greenberg used to rant about what a piss poor coach he was, and when hired by Carl, he warned Chiefs fans that we would hate this guy.

Now that he's an ESPN analyst, Mike Greenberg acts as though he's the greatest coach ever.

What a coward that useless bastard is.

BossChief 05-01-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7611984)
That's impeccable logic, btw.

part of it is.

No matter who the player is, some of you want nothing to do with a player just because of the school he went to, when it comes to Iowa.

Most of you wanted nothing to do with Moeaki last year, even though you had likely never seen the kid play to gauge how good he actually was and wouldn't listen to reason as to why he would be a great fit for our offense.

I compared him to Tony G many times and people acted like I deserved to be laughed out of town for it. I said that he would have been a first round talent if it weren't for the injuries and that all of his injuries were of the broken bone variety and wouldn't cause future concern...nobody wanted to listen to reason...now they see it with their own eyes every week.

Who's laughing now?

I say that a lot of the things Stanzi needs to improve on, can in fact be coached by a guy like Zorn and that in a couple years he will be a guy that ends up being one of the biggest steals of this draft class, but what do I know?

milkman 05-01-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7612013)
part of it is.

No matter who the player is, some of you want nothing to do with a player just because of the school he went to, when it comes to Iowa.

Most of you wanted nothing to do with Moeaki last year, even though you had likely never seen the kid play to gauge how good he actually was and wouldnt listen to reason as to why he would be a great fit for our offense.

I compared him to Tony G many times and people acted like I deserved to be laughed out of town for it.

Whos laughing now?

I like Moeki, but I still think we could have stood pat and gotten Jimmy Graham, who I think will prove to be every bit as good over the course of their careers.

BossChief 05-01-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7612021)
I like Moeki, but I still think we could have stood pat and gotten Jimmy Graham, who I think will prove to be every bit as good over the course of their careers.

as a receiver, probably right.

As a football player overall, I don't think so.

Moeaki already blocks as well as almost any tight end in the NFL and should only get better.

I also think that if Moeaki played on a team that didnt need tto keep its TEs in to block so much, he would have had an even better season catching the ball.

DeezNutz 05-01-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

part of it is.

Most of you wanted nothing to do with Moeaki last year, even though you had likely never seen the kid play to gauge how good he actually was and wouldn't listen to reason as to why he would be a great fit for our offense.

I compared him to Tony G many times and people acted like I deserved to be laughed out of town for it. I said that he would have been a first round talent if it weren't for the injuries and that all of his injuries were of the broken bone variety and wouldn't cause future concern...nobody wanted to listen to reason...now they see it with their own eyes every week.

Who's laughing now?

I say that a lot of the things Stanzi needs to improve on, can in fact be coached by a guy like Zorn and that in a couple years he will be a guy that ends up being one of the biggest steals of this draft class, but what do I know?

There wasn't a single poster worth a shit who didn't want Moeaki because he went to Iowa. Most couldn't care less about that nonsense.

The problem many had with the selection is that the dude was injured. A lot.

Honestly, no one cares enough about Iowa for there to be an anti-Iowa bias.

crazycoffey 05-01-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 7611564)

I think we're about ****ing due

notorious 05-01-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 7612032)
The problem many had with the selection is that the dude was injured. A lot.

Honestly, no one cares enough about Iowa for there to be an anti-Iowa bias.

This.

We were all JIOP's over his skill set. His downside was his tendancy to catch "Croyleitus".

Marcellus 05-01-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7612028)

Moeaki already blocks as well as almost any tight end in the NFL and should only get better.

I also think that if Moeaki played on a team that didnt need tto keep its TEs in to block so much, he would have had an even better season catching the ball.

X2. He did well at both jobs in his rookie season and will only get better.

Direckshun 05-01-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Truth. A hell of a blocker.

Dave Lane 05-01-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7611722)

Yeah thank god he didn't have the say so in the draft. I'm sure his acumen for game planning and coaching may have been a strong point compared to his drafting, left to his own devices.

milkman 05-01-2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Blocking, as the saying goes, is all about want to.

There is no reason that Graham, with his athletic ability, can not become nearly as effective as Moeaki.

My main point, though, is that it wasn't necessary to move up to get a talented TE.

BossChief 05-01-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7612059)
Blocking, as the saying goes, is all about want to.

There is no reason that Graham, with his athletic ability, can not become nearly as effective as Moeaki.

My main point, though, is that it wasn't necessary to move up to get a talented TE.

and I say it was well worth a late 5th rounder and early 4th to secure a complete football player right out of the gate instead of a one trick pony, but I totally get your point.

I dont think we would have had the running game production we had without the kid.

Moeaki will play a crucial role if and when we make a real superbowl run.

Nightfyre 05-01-2011 07:08 PM

Too bad he gave us a C+ draft grade... guy is just catching ratings...

milkman 05-01-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7612062)
and I say it was well worth a late 5th rounder and early 4th to secure a complete football player right out of the gate instead of a one trick pony, but I totally get your point.

I dont think we would have had the running game production we had without the kid.

Moeaki will play a crucial role if and when we make a real superbowl run.

So, was it also worth it to trade up in the '97 draft for a one trick pony?

kysirsoze 05-01-2011 07:14 PM

I can't lend any credibility to anything Kiper says just because I want it to be true. Agents pay him to fluff draftees for God's sake.

That said, he's not the only one saying Stanzi was a steal and has the potential to be a great NFL QB. I'm gonna go with cautiously optimistic.

BossChief 05-01-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7612072)
So, was it also worth it to trade up in the '97 draft for a one trick pony?

I'd say it was.

It's just a shame we had a gm that couldnt get a team built in his whole time here that could take advantage of that talent and help us win a superbowls with it.

Tony changed games and that's what you want from a first.

Moeaki changes games as well with his versatility. He can pass protect, run block, catch, runs good routes and finds ways to get open against multiple coverages. He gives you an advantage no matter the play call.

He is one of the absolute steals of his draft class.

milkman 05-03-2011 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7612185)
I'd say it was.

It's just a shame we had a gm that couldnt get a team built in his whole time here that could take advantage of that talent and help us win a superbowls with it.

Tony changed games and that's what you want from a first.

Moeaki changes games as well with his versatility. He can pass protect, run block, catch, runs good routes and finds ways to get open against multiple coverages. He gives you an advantage no matter the play call.

He is one of the absolute steals of his draft class.

So, it was worth it to trade up for a talented TE who was a marginal blocker coming out then, but not worth it to stand pat for a talented TE who was a marginal blocker today.

ElGringo 05-03-2011 09:08 AM

Really at this point I think he just wants a sound clip. If in 10 years this turns out to be true they can roll tape back and he will say "See, I told you". If in 10 years this turns out to be false, no one will remember he said it.

AndChiefs 05-03-2011 09:09 AM

Kiss of death.

keg in kc 05-03-2011 09:24 AM

I think Kiper's nuts, but it would be nice for something really good to happen. We're certainly overdue.

As far as bias against Iowa, that program isn't nearly noticable enough for that. Hell, I'm probably more likely to root for them than against them just because they're in the Big 10. I didn't want to touch Stanzi with a 10-foot pole, because of what I saw in him. Doesn't have anything to do with where he went. But in the end, I do think he was drafted in the proper position, so I have no complaints about the pick.

Chief Henry 05-03-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 7611564)

its been a while so it seems

RealSNR 05-03-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

part of it is.

Who's laughing now?

People have already mentioned this, but let's just see if the dude can stay healthy. I was pleasantly surprised that he lasted the entire season without missing any games, but let's see how he does next year and the year after that.

I know injuries happen to everybody in the NFL, but it just so happens that Moeaki's health will be scrutinized until he removes all doubt that he can stay healthy, and that his rookie year wasn't just a fluke.

I thought it was a shitty pick because for the price of a 5th and a 4th, Moeaki better be one ****ing special TE. He might be, so that's a relief. But it doesn't change the fact that there was way more risk involved with picking him than there should be.

Those are my reasons. It's not because I hate Iowa. In fact, I happen to think Stanzi can be a very good QB someday.

Braincase 05-03-2011 10:00 AM

I'd like to hear what Moeaki has to say about Stanzi.

AndChiefs 05-03-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 7616095)

Doesn't matter what he says. Now that they're on the same team you'll never get the truth just the politically correct answer. Though I'm sure the coaches would've talked to him about him.

milkman 05-03-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

"He almost got me killed a few times."

keg in kc 05-03-2011 10:14 AM

"Aw shit, here comes the injury bug again."

RealSNR 05-03-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

"He's got a great penis. I mean, it's not the biggest one you've ever seen, but it's neat and tidy and nice to look at. Wait, is this thing on?"

Chiefnj2 03-20-2013 11:06 AM

I guess nobody should hold their breath.

rico 03-20-2013 11:33 AM

WOOOOOOO!!!! LET'S DO THIS, RICKY!!!!

http://global3.memecdn.com/Celebrate_o_115617.gif

ptlyon 03-20-2013 11:38 AM

So Kiper knows qb talent huh?

milkman 03-20-2013 11:41 AM

Can I start to hope Kiper was right?

Cause I know we ain't winning shit with Alex Smith.

Frankie 03-20-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9515995)
Can I start to hope Kiper was right?

Cause I know we ain't winning shit with Alex Smith.

Reid just designated Chase Daniel as his QB2. Stanzi has no shot.

Exoter175 03-20-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9516065)

Because nobody has ever climbed up the depth chart in camp, ever.

Do I need to introduce you to Doug Martin?LMAO

Frankie 03-20-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9516118)

Chase Daniel is being paid over a back up's pay. I think he is secure there unless HE really shits all over himself in the preseason. I know Stanzi bashing is in vogue here, but I'm not saying it in that spirit. In fact, secretly I still would like him to prove everybody wrong and become the diamond-in-the-rough some of hoped we had in the beginning. But signing Daniel does not speak well to his chances.

DJ's left nut 03-20-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9516118)

You mean Doug Martin, the guy that got picked in the first round?

That Doug Martin?

You're honestly comparing a 1st round rookie runningback drafted by a new regime expressly to replace the incumbent from the old regime that couldn't be bothered to block to a 5th round QB drafted by a previous regime who was purposely blocked by $12 million and a 2nd round pick in quarterbacks?

Are you ever not a ****ing reerun? Like ever?

Please, tell me more about legendary slot receivers.

ptlyon 03-20-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9516065)

That's a moving target. Like ones they can't hit.

SAUTO 03-20-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9516530)
You mean Doug Martin, the guy that got picked in the first round?

That Doug Martin?

You're honestly comparing a 1st round rookie runningback drafted by a new regime expressly to replace the incumbent from the old regime that couldn't be bothered to block to a 5th round QB drafted by a previous regime who was purposely blocked by $12 million and a 2nd round pick in quarterbacks?

Are you ever not a ****ing reerun? Like ever?

Please, tell me more about legendary slot receivers.

lol. He told me just today he was 110 percent right about everything he said about Welker and his deal
Posted via Mobile Device

Rasputin 03-20-2013 04:56 PM

I blame Mel Kiper for the hole in the ozone layer they talk about..

BlackHelicopters 03-20-2013 04:57 PM

Wait. What? Hole in the ozone layer?

OnTheWarpath15 03-20-2013 04:58 PM

I've been waiting in Canton for years for Mike Williams' HOF induction.

DJ's left nut 03-20-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9516542)
lol. He told me just today he was 110 percent right about everything he said about Welker and his deal
Posted via Mobile Device

He remains an idiot.