ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Gretz: No new QB... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250384)

Coogs 09-21-2011 02:04 PM

Gretz: No new QB...

...sounds like 3 more weeks of Cassel at least.

http://www.bobgretz.com/

September 21, 2011 - Bob Gretz | Comments (3)

From the Truman Sports Complex

Todd Haley said Wednesday afternoon it was too early to judge the performance of starting QB Matt Cassel, other than to say it must improve.

“Two games is too early to recognize an identity of a team,” Haley said. “We obviously need to change things here pretty quick to keep our identity from being something we don’t want it to be. It does take four or five games. The same goes for players.”

Statistically, only Jacksonville’s starting QB Josh McCown has gotten off to a worse start than Cassel. His passer rating is 50.4, a full 20 points behind the next guy above him in the league rankings. His 4.3 yards per passing attempt is the worst in the league. In 10 statistical areas for quarterbacks, Cassel’s highest ranking is No. 13 for completion percentage. Otherwise, he’s ranked 22 and below and in half of those categories, he’s ranked No. 30 or lower.

keg in kc 09-21-2011 02:06 PM

That's good, actually. That means they do have a clock on him, even if it's not as quick as people might like.

DaKCMan AP 09-21-2011 02:06 PM

We have a clear and identifiable identity: we suck..

..hopefully for Luck.

InChiefsHeaven 09-21-2011 02:06 PM

I wouldn't expect a move before the bye week anyway. They have to give the 60 million dollar man a chance after all...

Coogs 09-21-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7930526)
That's good, actually. That means they do have a clock on him, even if it's not as quick as people might like.

Yep! QB change over the bye week if things don't change.

DaKCMan AP 09-21-2011 02:09 PM

The real question is do we screw it up and make a QB change to Palko instead of Stanzi?

Fish 09-21-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Todd Haley said Wednesday afternoon it was too early to judge the performance of starting QB Matt Cassel
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....................

ReynardMuldrake 09-21-2011 02:09 PM

I believe this is the first Haley has hinted publicly that Cassel is in danger of seeing the bench. Sounds like he's sending him a message.

The Franchise 09-21-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 7930541)
I believe this is the first Haley has hinted publicly that Cassel is in danger of seeing the bench. Sounds like he's sending him a message.

There is no message to send.....other than he doesn't belong on this team.

TEX 09-21-2011 02:12 PM

Haley's got a point - 0-5 is technically worse than 0-2...:hmmm:

talastan 09-21-2011 02:13 PM

The guy has thrown 4 INT in two games. He has only one TD in the same two games with a little over a 4 yd average on passing. If it is too early to judge so be it, but at least compare that to his "career" year last year.

Point being he should be on the hot seat right NOW!!

Molitoth 09-21-2011 02:13 PM

I'm willing to accept a full year of 0-16 for a chance at Luck.

Keep Cassel in!

HemiEd 09-21-2011 02:17 PM

It is hard for them to ignore those stats, even if they have their head clear up their butt.

The rest of us could see it from the second game his first year, that he didn't have it, but at least now they have gotten almost three years out of him for their big contract. :banghead: Maybe they can cut bait soon! There is hope!

kcxiv 09-21-2011 02:19 PM

Keep Cassel all 16 games. no more bullshitting. ITs Andrew Luck time.

loochy 09-21-2011 02:19 PM

2 years isn't long enough?

acarter25 09-21-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

This, I love the idea that they are at least acknowledging it now.

Old Dog 09-21-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 7930531)

These.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 7930535)
The real question is do we screw it up and make a QB change to Palko instead of Stanzi?

I expect them to bring Palko in and then if he's as bad most of us expect, they give the ball to Stanzi for the muderers row we will face starting in week 12.

Tribal Warfare 09-21-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 7930570)
Keep Cassel all 16 games. no more bullshitting. ITs Andrew Luck time.

THIS...RIGHT...HERE

Fish 09-21-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7930572)

It's a process. He needs more weapons. I mean, just look at his OLine. And don't get me started on how many OCs they've had. Give Matt a chance....

KCrockaholic 09-21-2011 02:21 PM

I just listened to the interview, and Haley is actually holding Matt responsible for a lot of things. Great to see.

DaKCMan AP 09-21-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

It's all about the Right 53... games.

Tribal Warfare 09-21-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 7930584)
I just listened to the interview, and Haley is actually holding Matt responsible for a lot of things. Great to see.

Todd Haley Q&A

keg in kc 09-21-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

If Stanzi can't even beat out Palko in practice at this point and get himself on the active gameday roster, I'm not sure how that can be construed as screwing up. Unless there's some kind of conspiracy behind it all, with 'the man' holding Stanzi down. Which I don't personally buy. They've always seemed pretty kosher with giving young players opportunities. When earned.

Fritz88 09-21-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Palko won't last much.

Ace Gunner 09-21-2011 02:29 PM

Cassel has provided the offense with some stability, albeit horrible. the chiefs are currently 32nd rated offense and 32nd reated defense. that's identity... hahaha

HemiEd 09-21-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

No kidding, but I think it may be about egos and $$$.

Losing, and losing badly sucks.

Old Dog 09-21-2011 02:30 PM

The only thing at this point that would really chap my ass is to see Cassel lead us to losses in the first six games, then Palko keep the string intact through week 15 and Stanzi come in and screw the pooch against Oakland and at Denver to put us at 2-14 and cause us to miss out on Luck.

No, I'm not hoping we lose, but if we're still looking like this in mid-December, I may be...even to Oakland and Denver.

Chiefnj2 09-21-2011 02:33 PM

It's funny how paranoid KC fans are. For years it's been develop a young qb. Now some people don't want the young QB to play this year because he might actually win some games and prevent KC from drafting another young QB who might win some games.

007 09-21-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 7930529)
I wouldn't expect a move before the bye week anyway. They have to give the 60 million dollar man a chance after all...

Yes, because the 2 previous years haven't taught us anything about him.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 7930531)

don't hold your breath
Quote:

If we do make the change, it will be Palko.

</post> 09-21-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talastan (Post 7930559)
The guy has thrown 4 INT in two games. He has only one TD in the same two games with a little over a 4 yd average on passing. If it is too early to judge so be it, but at least compare that to his "career" year last year.

Point being he should be on the hot seat right NOW!!

Going back to the Oakland game last year he's 9 ints and a fumble on 109 pass attempts.

Bane 09-21-2011 02:35 PM

Cassel is in unless he gets injured..The end.

Ace Gunner 09-21-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7930615)
It's funny how paranoid KC fans are. For years it's been develop a young qb. Now some people don't want the young QB to play this year because he might actually win some games and prevent KC from drafting another young QB who might win some games.

what's really nutty is the crowd that thinks the chiefs are or will manuever to draft Luck.

Ming the Merciless 09-21-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truebigdog (Post 7930607)
No, I'm not hoping we lose, but if we're still looking like this in mid-December, I may be...even to Oakland and Denver.

You are. Why not just embrace your inner gaylord?

Ace Gunner 09-21-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 7930627)
Cassel is in unless he gets injured..The end.

wrong o, betcha Haley sits him if he continues.

Bane 09-21-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfootballfan (Post 7930634)

That was the excuse all of last year......and the year before...YAWN...

Ming the Merciless 09-21-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfootballfan (Post 7930634)

There aren't enough enough quality players left to get injured to make things worse. He can only improve....sorry for the bad news.

Mr. Arrowhead 09-21-2011 02:41 PM

Go Cassel, you go get us Andrew Luck

Sofa King 09-21-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

There's a difference between the best QB prospect in a decade and a ****ing 5th rounder....

That's my angle anyways.

Bane 09-21-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 7930641)
Go Cassel, you go get us Andrew Luck

Kinda my thoughts as well.Folks are begging for Stanzi to come in and "suck for Luck" when Casshole is doing an epic job of it already......Dumbasses.:banghead:

suds79 09-21-2011 02:46 PM

Yes! More Cassel. PBJ

Taking him out could be the worse possible thing for us right now.

Chiefnj2 09-21-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7930643)
There's a difference between the best QB prospect in a decade and a ****ing 5th rounder....

That's my angle anyways.

If a rookie QB can come on the field, with this team riddled with injuries, and get some wins then maybe the kid has something they should take a good hard look at.

Ace Gunner 09-21-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 7930635)
That was the excuse all of last year......and the year before...YAWN...

wait. you think an excuse is needed for a team that went from 2/14, 4/12 and finally 10/6. okay.

BossChief 09-21-2011 02:59 PM

I bet that by week 8 or 9 Stanzi is our starter.

By then, he should know the playbook enough to play and will make just enough mistakes to keep us in contention for the #1 pick, but will look promising and it will give Zorn enough to work on him with over the offseason and into next preseason.

To me, that would be best case scenario if we win enough games to justify keeping Haley on board next year and dumping Muir and Cassel. Promote Zorn to OC, Siriannni to QB coach and let Haley call the ****ing plays ffs.

If we clean sweep the coaching staff and lose Zorn, that will be a significant loss.

suds79 09-21-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Almost any other year I would agree with you. But given what Luck is projected to be, can't chance it. This isn't just "another young QB".

We're going to be awful anyways. I say lets hedge our bets. We could have both.

Were really talking the difference between 3-13 (to where we could realistically end up and miss out on #1) vs 1-15 and Andrew Luck.

Nah I'll stick with Cassel.

kcxiv 09-21-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7930672)
If a rookie QB can come on the field, with this team riddled with injuries, and get some wins then maybe the kid has something they should take a good hard look at.

Nope, **** that. its just time to draft a first round quarterback. NO more ****ing around. 42 years of shit had lead me to think this way.

Im just tired of this franchise being ass. Its time to give your team a chance and the best chance is for this team to draft luck if they are in a position too.

I am sick and tired of hoping my football team can win a play off game. I want the Chiefs to be like the Lakers, championship or bust. Losing in the 2nd round is a failure, thats what the Chiefs franchise needs to be.

Bewbies 09-21-2011 03:22 PM

I fully support Cassel remaining our starter, but would fully support Palko being our starter as well. Would prefer not to see Stanzi as we might win a game.

rocknrolla 09-21-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 7930541)

This is a first he has ever even questioned f**ck face's future. :D

Baby Lee 09-21-2011 03:50 PM

Codeword for the day;

Spoiler!

Tribal Warfare 09-21-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 7930809)
This is a first he has ever even questioned f**ck face's future. :D

Yep, jobs are on the line at it's time to show their cards.

BossChief 09-21-2011 03:55 PM

The first steps of "The Process" of moving on from Cassel (YES!!!) have seemingly been taken.

I expect Cassel to come out against SD and try to push the ball down the field and for him to have to worst game of his life.

POINT:

I bet as soon as he had the first practice with Stanzi and he saw how much more along the kid was as a passer, it started to feel like USC all over again.

Hopefully, we can trade Matt to STL so JMD has someone to have as the long term backup. 3rd or 4th rounder hopefullly.

whoman69 09-21-2011 03:55 PM

There are two winnable games before the bye week. IMO keeping Check Down in there before those games is giving up a loss. I really would like to hear the argument at that point, us being 0-5, to keep Check Down in? Is he the face of the future? It may not be a good idea to put Stanzi in against the Chargers, but what would hurt putting him in against the Vikings or the Colts? I have 0 confidence in Check Down providing us with any wins. Put Palko in. We may not win, but at least I don't have to see Check Down.

I have a question for the Suck for Luck crowd. Are you going to watch the games? If the Chiefs play that badly I can't stand to watch. Are you going to cheer when the other team scores? Are you going to throw a party after every loss? If its a joke, its getting old real fast.

suds79 09-21-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 7930851)
I have a question for the Suck for Luck crowd. Are you going to watch the games? If the Chiefs play that badly I can't stand to watch. Are you going to cheer when the other team scores? Are you going to throw a party after every loss? If its a joke, its getting old real fast.

I'll take this.

Yes we are going to watch. Even when the Chiefs lose, I want to see how some guys develop. ex: Houston, Baldwin, etc.

Do I cheer when the other team scores? Heck no. Never. But I'm pretty apathetic when it does happen. Saves me from getting gray hairs. Why get all worked up over the inevitable?

Am I going to throw a party after every loss? No. Just the that mathematically gives us the #1 overall pick.

It's no joke. It's a trade off. 16 games for 15 years.

BossChief 09-21-2011 04:03 PM

I watch the games pretty much the same but with one small difference....when the other team scores, there is a feeling of purpose (for lack of a better word) that replaces the old feeling of "****, they just scored"....now, its like "ahh **** it, one small step closer to maybe, FINALLY, having one of the best quarterbacks in football on the Chiefs."

Its not rooting against us, to me.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-21-2011 04:10 PM

Haley doesn't give a shit anymore. You can hear it in his voice.

Scorp 09-21-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 7930583)
It's a process. He needs more weapons. I mean, just look at his OLine. And don't get me started on how many OCs they've had. Give Matt a chance....

YOU SHUT YOUR FACE!

Just kidding..... but seriously....... you shut your face!

keg in kc 09-21-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7930848)
I bet as soon as he had the first practice with Stanzi and he saw how much more along the kid was as a passer, it started to feel like USC all over again.

Yeah, cause he was so good in practice all through camp that he never pushed past 3rd on the depth chat behind Tyler freaking Palko.

BossChief 09-21-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7930912)
Yeah, cause he was so good in practice all through camp that he never pushed past 3rd on the depth chat behind Tyler freaking Palko.

Playbook

Every single practice in training camp Stanzi was reportedly throwing touchdowns and Cassel struggled...the preseason games came along and Cassel struggled more and more and the moment Stanzi got in the games, he threw it downfield effortlessly and with far better accuracy than any quarterback in KC since Green. He was behind a line that was complete jailbreaks nearly every play and still showed the poise to slide and keep his eyes downfield and folow through on his passes to deliver a nice, accurate and catchable ball nearly every single time.

That is exactly what a QB has to do to be known as one of the guys that "beats the blitz"

That's not my opinion, those are facts.

Mr. Arrowhead 09-21-2011 04:37 PM

When the other teams scores, im just gonna laugh real hard

Ace Gunner 09-21-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 7930743)
I fully support Cassel remaining our starter, but would fully support Palko being our starter as well. Would prefer not to see Stanzi as we might win a game.

:D

Okie_Apparition 09-21-2011 04:54 PM

Cassel is going to have to push the ball down the field or get benched. Of course that will get him benched for the turnovers. His time as KC's starter can be counted in quarters

whoman69 09-21-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7930912)

I can't agree. He's # 3 on the depth chart because he had no offseason to learn the playbook. Unless you're Carolina and expecting the rooking to come in game one he's not going to get the reps in practice to learn it. Putting him in a game is going to mean only using a portion of the playbook. We're getting to the point that he has to get his feet wet.

For this game it might be rough to bring him in. OK, wait a game and put in Palko this week. I can't see anymore of Check Down. At some point in this season if this continues we are going to have to look to the future of the franchise. A 30 year old QB that can't get it done is not going to get better. He may play better in spurts. You can't say Stanzi will fail until he is given an opportunity. It may not be the best situation, but putting him in when were 0-12 is going to be too late.

Okie_Apparition 09-21-2011 04:57 PM

Horne was elevated so he can be not dressed game day

Ace Gunner 09-21-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okie_Apparition (Post 7931008)
Cassel is going to have to push the ball down the field or get benched. Of course that will get him benched for the turnovers. His time as KC's starter can be counted in quarters

I was on that bandwagon last week. Nobody believed it :)

milkman 09-21-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7930930)
Playbook

Every single practice in training camp Stanzi was reportedly throwing touchdowns and Cassel struggled...the preseason games came along and Cassel struggled more and more and the moment Stanzi got in the games, he threw it downfield effortlessly and with far better accuracy than any quarterback in KC since Green. He was behind a line that was complete jailbreaks nearly every play and still showed the poise to slide and keep his eyes downfield and folow through on his passes to deliver a nice, accurate and catchable ball nearly every single time.

That is exactly what a QB has to do to be known as one of the guys that "beats the blitz"

That's not my opinion, those are facts.

While I disagree with Keg's assessment of the situation, and agree that Stanzi impressed during the preseason, let us not forget, Max Hall and John Skelton impressed during the preseason for the Cardinals last year.

ILChief 09-21-2011 05:38 PM

If they bench Cassel, Palko will start.

Marcellus 09-21-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 7931099)

That would be 100% proof they are playing for Luck.

BossChief 09-21-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7931069)
While I disagree with Keg's assessment of the situation, and agree that Stanzi impressed during the preseason, let us not forget, Max Hall and John Skelton impressed during the preseason for the Cardinals last year.

Im trying to keep my takes on Stanzi reasonable, but the conversation of Palko being #2 and therefore better than Stanzi is horribly misguided if not for the playbook aspect.

BossChief 09-21-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 7931099)

Depends. If it happens at the bye week...absolutely ...if he doesn't get benched till like week 8 or 9, Stanzi will take the field.

keg in kc 09-21-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7931069)

Well, my assessment of the situation is that it probably would not take a whole lot for Stanzi to move past Palko on the depth chart, so I think it's probably meaningful that he hasn't. But that's just speculation on my part.

As far as how impressive Stanzi was in the preseason, as I recall, he was actually quite unimpressive for two games, then quite impressive for the third, and then didn't even play in the fourth. My point being: I think people tend to remember the positive much more than the negative when they're talking about a favorite backup quarterback. It's sort of the opposite of the way we treat starting quarterbacks. We remember the backup's good plays and tend to forget the struggles.

I do also, however, think it's meaningful that he was kept on the roster in the first place and not waived and moved to the practice squad. Although if I had to guess, I'd say that's more of a statement about the future than about 2011. I think they saw enough to believe they would have to protect him (from other teams) and that he has shown enough that they believe it worth doing so.

NJChiefsFan 09-21-2011 06:31 PM

This seemed positive to me in regard to getting Matt out. I was expecting an answer to the tune of "Matt isn't the problem" or something like that. I would be more than glad to wait this out a few weeks. Even if Palko starts a week or two, I would just ideally like to give Stanzi 8 games if possible.

Either way, even if Stanzi lights it up, you can't pass Luck up.

Bewbies 09-21-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 7931106)
That would be 100% proof they are playing for Luck.

THEN WHAT THE **** ARE WE WAITING FOR??

milkman 09-21-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7931221)
Well, my assessment of the situation is that it probably would not take a whole lot for Stanzi to move past Palko on the depth chart, so I think it's probably meaningful that he hasn't. But that's just speculation on my part.

As far as how impressive Stanzi was in the preseason, as I recall, he was actually quite unimpressive for two games, then quite impressive for the third, and then didn't even play in the fourth. My point being: I think people tend to remember the positive much more than the negative when they're talking about a favorite backup quarterback. It's sort of the opposite of the way we treat starting quarterbacks. We remember the backup's good plays and tend to forget the struggles.

I do also, however, think it's meaningful that he was kept on the roster in the first place and not waived and moved to the practice squad. Although if I had to guess, I'd say that's more of a statement about the future than about 2011. I think they saw enough to believe they would have to protect him (from other teams) and that he has shown enough that they believe it worth doing so.

Here's what I remember.

In the first two games, Stanzi had to play behind guys on the line that couldn't block my dead grandmother.

He had maybe two plays that he didn't have someone on him almost before the snap, and one of those was great pass on the sideline that Horne dropped.

I also saw a guy that showed some moxie.

In the third game, he showed some ability, mixed in with a couple of bad decisions.

I don't think anyone saw enough to make a fair assesment, so I'm not ready to hand the keys over to him, but I am also not ruling out the possibility that he might be the best, most polished, QB on this roster in terms of mechanics and reads.

ILChief 09-21-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 7931229)

Either way, even if Stanzi lights it up, you can't pass Luck up.

That's what I'm worried about. I'd love to see Stanzi play but I worry that if he plays decent they'd pass on Luck. Or he wins just enough games to drop us out of the top pick.

NJChiefsFan 09-21-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 7931251)
That's what I'm worried about. I'd love to see Stanzi play but I worry that if he plays decent they'd pass on Luck. Or he wins just enough games to drop us out of the top pick.

In that line of thinking my fear would be that he plays well enough that if we finish say 2nd or 3rd that his play makes them shy away from trading for Luck.

ILChief 09-21-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 7931255)
In that line of thinking my fear would be that he plays well enough that if we finish say 2nd or 3rd that his play makes them shy away from trading for Luck.

I doubt there will be any trades for Luck. It's going to come down to us, Seattle, and Indianapolis (if Manning doesn't play). No way any of those three should trade out of #1.

keg in kc 09-21-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7931250)
I don't think anyone saw enough to make a fair assesment, so I'm not ready to hand the keys over to him, but I am also not ruling out the possibility that he might be the best, most polished, QB on this roster in terms of mechanics and reads.

I don't disagree with that, but I would probably go on to add that being the best, most polished QB on this roster might not necessarily be construed as high praise, or as quite enough in the way of qualification for starting time.

milkman 09-21-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7931290)
I don't disagree with that, but I would probably go on to add that being the best, most polished QB on this roster might not necessarily be construed as high praise, or as quite enough in the way of qualification for starting time.

Which is why I pointed to Skelton and Hall.

But the fact that he is the most polished on this roster absolutely should earn him a spot on the roster, and should warrant consideration for #2 soon.

xztop12 09-21-2011 07:43 PM

Identity of a team... hahahah more cliche's alrady... get this guy out of here

movinbones 09-22-2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 7930859)
I'll take this.

Yes we are going to watch. Even when the Chiefs lose, I want to see how some guys develop. ex: Houston, Baldwin, etc.

Do I cheer when the other team scores? Heck no. Never. But I'm pretty apathetic when it does happen. Saves me from getting gray hairs. Why get all worked up over the inevitable?

Am I going to throw a party after every loss? No. Just the that mathematically gives us the #1 overall pick.

It's no joke. It's a trade off. 16 games for 15 years.

THIS

Chiefshrink 09-22-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

while they get Stanzi up to speed to even more.:D