ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Music New Song (By Me) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257845)

Molitoth 03-28-2012 07:56 AM

New Song (By Me) - Updated!

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...nnerMedium.jpg

I've had a few fans of my previous work, so I am posting my latest track here for my beloved friends of ChiefsPlanet.

Over the past few years I've attempted to become better at Audio Engineering without training, as well as music writing and vocals by the method of trial and error as well as constructive criticism. While I still have a long way to go, I am going to continue to get better. These are being done in my basement.

I understand the majority of CP will not be into the style of music my band provokes, but any fan we gain is a great fan to have!

Thanks for your ears. If you enjoy what you hear, like us on facebook and come see us live!
facebook.com/sivuhlaudio

Here:
<iframe style="border: 0; width: 100%; height: 120px;" src="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=2569731472/size=medium/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://sivuhl.bandcamp.com/album/demo">Demo by sivuhl</a></iframe>

NewChief 03-28-2012 08:04 AM

I'll definitely listen when I get home tonight.

REDHOTGTO 03-28-2012 08:05 AM

i like

BoneKrusher 03-28-2012 08:08 AM

Awesome.
keep it up.
had to tell ya, i just keep playing it over and over.

dmahurin 03-28-2012 08:12 AM

Pretty good man. It kind of reminds me of the deftones.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-28-2012 08:25 AM

Wow! I didn't expect that. Great song. I heard some Deftones in there as someone previously posted. I also heard some Chevelle. I downloaded it. Again, great song. I'm picky as **** too, I was pleasantly surprised.

MTG#10 03-28-2012 08:47 AM

Pleasantly surprised, for some reason I was expecting some hip hop/techno shit. Not my taste of music but you definitely have talent.

Molitoth 03-28-2012 08:50 AM

Holy Crap! Thanks for the comments people! I'm soooo glad you like it.

Anyone who sends us a LIKE on facebook would be helping us out tremendously. Unfortunately venue's look at how big you are on facebook before they even consider you, so we are hoping this track will get us enough attention to be able to book some shows.

Fairplay 03-28-2012 09:16 AM

I'm impressed. Great song man.

Bowser 03-28-2012 10:43 AM

Nice! Along with Deftones and Chevelle, it reminded me a bit of 30 Seconds to Mars for some reason.

CP is just chock full of musicians. Molitoth, InChiefsHell, and I think it was Headsnap that was in a band called 9 Volt Revolt? There was a song called Disconnected they did that I really liked.

Good work, M. Keep it up.

kcxiv 03-28-2012 06:19 PM

I still have and listen to all the old songs you sent me a few years back. Its really good.

Buck 03-28-2012 06:22 PM

Good shit. Don't have facebook, but I would hit "Like" if I did.

Buck 03-28-2012 06:24 PM

So do you have other songs out or an album of this quality coming out any time soon?

I really like it man.

Molitoth 03-28-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8500065)
So do you have other songs out or an album of this quality coming out any time soon?

I really like it man.

We've spent awhile writing an albums worth of material, but dealt with some issues on finding a stable drummer. Finally we found someone about 6 months ago, and this is our first push at starting to record and play live.

This was song #1 of my attempt to record and produce a song by myself. I learned a lot this go round, and can only think that my future work will be even better. We will release songs for free 1 by 1 as we get them done. Song #2 should be starting up within the next month.

Thanks for listening!

KcMizzou 03-28-2012 07:40 PM

Damn. Good stuff, man.

kcxiv 03-28-2012 07:52 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mcc9sGF7cLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is one of his old songs i put on youtube a while back. Its a bit raw, but i like it.

jspchief 03-28-2012 08:08 PM

It's pretty good.

Could probably really shine with the right producer.

Molitoth 03-28-2012 08:10 PM

KCXIV, that song is embarrassing to me lol. can You take that down? If you persist, I can put a better version of that song up.

kcxiv 03-28-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8500334)
KCXIV, that song is embarrassing to me lol. can You take that down? If you persist, I can put a better version of that song up.

lol, yeah, i can take it down, it still sounds good though. It is what 4 years old now. I still got all the mp3's though. lol

Buck 03-28-2012 10:51 PM

Wow, no offense, but your new song sounds infinitely times better than that old one.

lewdog 03-28-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8498382)
I understand the majority of CP will not be into the style of music my band provokes, but any fan we gain is a great fan to have!

I think there are plenty of people here that would like this music. It is really good IMO. I can't put my finger on who the sound resembles, but that is generally better than the other way around.

Raiderhater58 03-29-2012 03:50 AM

deftones feel to it for sure - which aint a bad thing.

Keep up the good work I was pleasantly surprised

Ill give it another listen when I can crank it up.

Raiderhater58 03-29-2012 03:53 AM

Looks like you have Kilroy on board, thats also not a bad thing

SuperChief 03-29-2012 11:06 AM

Wow. I'm definitely impressed, and like Flop, I'm picky as **** when it comes to the music I enjoy/listen to on a regular basis. I would definitely listen to more stuff. A nice healthy blend of Chevelle, Deftones, and a little A Perfect Circle.

Love it. Keep it up dude.

WhiteWhale 03-29-2012 06:36 PM

Very def-toney. I do love the deftones ever since I was in high school. I know a lot have said it reminds them of the Deftones, but for me it sounded like a Deftones song. If I heard that on the street I wouldn't say "Who is this new band?" I'd say "Which deftones album is this from?" Take that for what it's worth. You asked for some constructive criticism. :)

If I lived in the area, I'd see you guys.

Very good mix imo, so nice work with that. I've heard studio work that wasn't as crisp.

Keep chasing the dream buddy.

crispystl 03-29-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8500775)
Wow, no offense, but your new song sounds infinitely times better than that old one.

What's the QR code link to? I'm too scared to look for myself.

Buck 03-29-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 8503095)
What's the QR code link to? I'm too scared to look for myself.

Doesn't link anywhere. It's just text.

Molitoth 03-29-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8503089)
Very def-toney. I do love the deftones ever since I was in high school. I know a lot have said it reminds them of the Deftones, but for me it sounded like a Deftones song. If I heard that on the street I wouldn't say "Who is this new band?" I'd say "Which deftones album is this from?" Take that for what it's worth. You asked for some constructive criticism. :)

If I lived in the area, I'd see you guys.

Very good mix imo, so nice work with that. I've heard studio work that wasn't as crisp.

Keep chasing the dream buddy.

When a band comes together, you get influences from a lot of different types of music. I'm mainly the only one in the band with a huge deftones influence, so that just goes to show you how much vocals are noticed first. I really hate dry sounding vocals, so I know the similarity between Chino and myself comes together there.

It's funny, I actually listened to "Knife Party" a lot while mixing this track. Trying to get the instruments to sit in the mix similar to that song.

Thanks for replying mate, I take any deftones similarity as a compliment.
We are really diverse as a band, so it will be interesting to see what comparisons the next song brings. =)

Mr. Flopnuts 03-29-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8500334)

I shit you not when I tell you the new song is something special. I grew up in the grunge era, and heard a lot of bands. I did well predicting when bands would pop. I'm no pro, but I feel like I know good music. This new track is money. **** yesterday. Focus on today, because today is bright. I'm dead serious. Rock is dead. Revive it.

Molitoth 03-30-2012 09:23 AM

edit

Simply Red 03-30-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater58 (Post 8500876)
deftones feel to it for sure - which aint a bad thing.

Keep up the good work I was pleasantly surprised

Ill give it another listen when I can crank it up.

YEP - First band I thought of too. Wow.

Fairplay 03-30-2012 10:12 AM

The teaser song 'Cerebral Soil' sounds great also.

My only suggestion you could have the singing a touch louder is all.

jspchief 03-30-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 8504214)
The teaser song 'Cerebral Soil' sounds great also.

My only suggestion you could have the singing a touch louder is all.

Yeah the music drowns out the singing.

But the first song is very good. It's growing on me with each listen.

Fairplay 03-30-2012 12:38 PM

Molitoth you get 4-5 of your songs on the CD to get radio play you guys will be like kings.

I like where this is going man.

WhiteWhale 03-30-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8503128)
When a band comes together, you get influences from a lot of different types of music. I'm mainly the only one in the band with a huge deftones influence, so that just goes to show you how much vocals are noticed first. I really hate dry sounding vocals, so I know the similarity between Chino and myself comes together there.

It's funny, I actually listened to "Knife Party" a lot while mixing this track. Trying to get the instruments to sit in the mix similar to that song.

Thanks for replying mate, I take any deftones similarity as a compliment.
We are really diverse as a band, so it will be interesting to see what comparisons the next song brings. =)

Actually it was the intro into the song, not the vocals. Based on what you've said, the mix probably had a lot to do with that. I've listened to white pony a billion times. :D It's one of those things you know?

Cool stuff. Keep posting it. I'll wait for your next complete song. :)

BoneKrusher 03-30-2012 06:00 PM

it's awesome.
when you get enough material recorded to do a demo i'll but one man.

Lumpy 03-30-2012 08:00 PM

I don't know exactly what to say, other than... DAMN!!! The vocals, the lyrics, the sound... this is definitely my kind of music! The only thing that's missing is female backup vocals. Heh. ;)

Anyway, I just logged in for a second to take a listen, but I wanted to post and tell you that I'm interested in hearing more! I downloaded the demo and will pass it along.

Beyond excellent!! :thumb:

Rain Man 03-30-2012 08:19 PM

It's not my preferred style of music, but I know enough about music to say that it seems very well done and polished. Nice work!

Phobia 03-30-2012 08:22 PM

Very nice. I'm moving this to the Lounge for a while. I think it's significant enough that it should get Lounge exposure. Somebody move it back when interest wanes in the Lounge.

LiveSteam 03-30-2012 09:03 PM

Awesome !

carlos3652 03-30-2012 10:28 PM

yea, this is pretty sweet.

TimeForWasp 03-30-2012 10:37 PM

impressive

Shogun 03-30-2012 10:50 PM

definitely a mix between the deftones and chevelle. Love it. please do more

kcxiv 03-30-2012 11:24 PM

YOu ever do another version of Let the Gates Fall? I loved the version you sent me. Its bad ass.

Chronic 03-31-2012 12:11 AM

U2-

dump the gay pedals and go direct and let the pickups do the talking

Simply Red 03-31-2012 12:31 AM

Molitoth, I just listened a second time bro, You've got to figure out how to market yourself, what's the problem here? Your band is really tight.

milkshock 03-31-2012 01:35 AM

this is really good.

headsnap 03-31-2012 06:04 AM

WOW... Very cool!!!!

Nzoner 03-31-2012 08:50 AM

Kyle very impressive and if you need help with marketing you know who to touch base with.BTW,don't know if it's too late but if you want I'd love to check with Pat to see if we have a slot for the Northside Festival still open for a short set.

Also liked you on FB I definitely want to hear more.

Tombstone RJ 03-31-2012 08:57 AM

not really my cup of tea but props for the effort! Keep developing your sound!

BigChiefFan 03-31-2012 12:26 PM

Solid effort, dude. Keep following your dreams, man.

crazycoffey 03-31-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8500218)
We've spent awhile writing an albums worth of material, but dealt with some issues on finding a stable drummer. Finally we found someone about 6 months ago, and this is our first push at starting to record and play live.

This was song #1 of my attempt to record and produce a song by myself. I learned a lot this go round, and can only think that my future work will be even better. We will release songs for free 1 by 1 as we get them done. Song #2 should be starting up within the next month.

Thanks for listening!

lots of good things to be said, amazing for home studio and being self taught. I had some thoughts of Bullet for my Valentine along with others that have been mentioned.

On your drummer, the only partially negative thought I had, was he was starting off a little strong within the first 20 seconds of building the song he was hitting center ride, high hat a little much, IMO. I know I'm nitpicking but being he's new to the band maybe he's just trying a bit too hard?

It probably doesn't even deserve this much attention, because he wasn't bad, in fact sounded like a good drummer, as did the over all sound and I really dig the metalish sound to it.

Molitoth 03-31-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanziShouldStart (Post 8506906)
It probably doesn't even deserve this much attention, because he wasn't bad, in fact sounded like a good drummer

I feel kinda bad because there is a lot of tom work that got drowned out in the mix.... something I will definitely try and polish up on the next song (which we started tracking last night).

All of these wonderful comments really have us motivated to provide more tunes.

Thanks everyone for the love! =)

Easy 6 03-31-2012 09:37 PM

I only needed 30 seconds to hear real talent.

If thats the rough sketch, wow, all you need is a real studio & steady gigs, Well Done rock.

Hammock Parties 03-31-2012 09:38 PM

Awesome until someone started singing.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2012 09:00 AM

Moved per the request of the OP. If you like rock music, listen to this ****ing song! And like them on Facebook. This shit is legit!

JD10367 04-03-2012 06:41 AM

As President Bill Pullman said to Will Smith at the end of "Independence Day"... not bad. Not bad at all.

Sounds like a modern alt-rock Disturbed/Godsmack type band found an unreleased master tape of an extra track written by Steve Harris and Dave Murray in their "Somewhere In Time"/"Seventh Son" phase, and rerecorded it. (That was a compliment, BTW.)

Molitoth 06-28-2012 02:52 PM

Bump.

New Track "Esdraelon" has been added. Let me know what you guys and gals think!

ZepSinger 06-28-2012 03:32 PM

Nice feel- I like the guitar delay, pretty much the signature hook for me. Do you record in a home studio?

BoneKrusher 06-28-2012 03:56 PM

awesome stuff.
i downloaded all three tracks, IMO its as good as any thing out there today man.

Molitoth 06-28-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZepSinger (Post 8707882)
Nice feel- I like the guitar delay, pretty much the signature hook for me. Do you record in a home studio?

Thanks! Yeah, Justins delay's are fun on the ears. Yeah, I have a dinky little home studio.

Molitoth 06-28-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8707927)
awesome stuff.
i downloaded all three tracks, IMO its as good as any thing out there today man.

Much love! Try downloading Esdraelon again and see if you like this version a little better than the first.

BoneKrusher 06-29-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8708694)
Much love! Try downloading Esdraelon again and see if you like this version a little better than the first.

just saw this, will download it.
i love the first one.

tell you right now, when this gets released nationally, you've sold me a copy.
i'll buy it for sure.

Molitoth 06-29-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

tell you right now, when this gets released nationally, you've sold me a copy.
Hah nationally! I can barely get anyone to listen to it... =P

Molitoth 06-30-2012 07:25 PM

edit

Pitt Gorilla 07-01-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8498818)
Nice! Along with Deftones and Chevelle, it reminded me a bit of 30 Seconds to Mars for some reason.

CP is just chock full of musicians. Molitoth, InChiefsHell, and I think it was Headsnap that was in a band called 9 Volt Revolt? There was a song called Disconnected they did that I really liked.

Good work, M. Keep it up.

This. As I listened, I thought you all sounded like Deftones, Chevelle, and 30 Seconds to Mars. Not a bad group to emulate at all.

BoneKrusher 07-01-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8710004)
Hah nationally! I can barely get anyone to listen to it... =P

then, we need more BoneKrusher's.:thumb:

Gadzooks 07-01-2012 07:44 PM

It reminds me of the Northern Pikes mixed with the Deftones vocalist in a somber mood:
Here's the Northern Pikes song, (on Canada Day fittingly...)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TaoQh9Ak3Rc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The song is very well produced but the fact that it's +5 mins is pretentious. (The Northern Pikes song is under 4 mins and I doubt you would sit through the whole thing)
The melody is very familiar. That either means it was lifted or you've hit on somthing that's never been done before, (unlikely).
I suggest that you rearrange it to cut out the fat, and add a climax at the 3 minute mark with a gradual, yet brief, tail off.
I have many more suggestions but you will have to hire me at a rate of 11% of any of your future earnings.

IratePrimate 07-02-2012 08:53 AM

Definitely liked the first song better, but both songs are good. As others have said i hear deftones with some chevelle sprinkled in.

Molitoth 07-02-2012 08:58 AM

Gadzooks,

Thanks for listening! I love hearing people's different takes that bring up discussions!

Thanks for the compliment on the production. For my second song, I think I did a decent job on it. I hope to continually get better, especially at vocal quality.

Justin and I listened to the Northern Pikes song (something we've never heard of before).
The only thing I noticed about the track that I could find similar was the guitar delay. As you know, delay just comes from a pedal, which many guitarists use... so stumbling across a tone that sounds similar this day and age is bound to happen. You can find the same similar style when listening to Tool, Rishloo, Karnivool, and other prog rock bands. (These are more along the lines of our influence)

Quote:

That either means it was lifted or you've hit on something that's never been done before, (unlikely).
Blatantly stealing riffs is a no-no. I doubt any bands really do it on purpose, and if that was the case, they are lame. As far as hitting on something that has never been done before... We just play whatever comes out of our instruments that sounds cool to us. I doubt we (and 99% of all bands) ever do something that hasn't been done before. Typically when something hasn't been done before, its when different genres of music are blended. We are all typical prog rock fans, so we pretty much stick to that genre.

Ming the Merciless 07-02-2012 10:38 AM

The guitarist's style reminds me of The Edge..and then a little darker feel like Tool....I'm not in to prog much but actually I liked all the songs...

Keep of the good work and best of luck.

BoneKrusher 07-02-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8714196)
I liked all the songs...

Keep of the good work and best of luck.

this

hometeam 07-02-2012 02:48 PM

Not bad really, and im pretty picky. The vocals get a bit drowned out by how busy everything else is.

Sounds a little TOOL-ish

Munson 07-02-2012 03:15 PM

Not my preferred style of music, but I will say that it seems to be pretty well put together. :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8714792)
Not bad really, and im pretty picky. The vocals get a bit drowned out by how busy everything else is.

Sounds a little TOOL-ish

I agree. The vocals could use a volume boost. Its hard to tell what the singer is saying most of the time.

Gadzooks 07-02-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8714021)
Gadzooks,

Thanks for listening! I love hearing people's different takes that bring up discussions!

Thanks for the compliment on the production. For my second song, I think I did a decent job on it. I hope to continually get better, especially at vocal quality.

Justin and I listened to the Northern Pikes song (something we've never heard of before).
The only thing I noticed about the track that I could find similar was the guitar delay. As you know, delay just comes from a pedal, which many guitarists use... so stumbling across a tone that sounds similar this day and age is bound to happen. You can find the same similar style when listening to Tool, Rishloo, Karnivool, and other prog rock bands. (These are more along the lines of our influence)

Blatantly stealing riffs is a no-no. I doubt any bands really do it on purpose, and if that was the case, they are lame. As far as hitting on something that has never been done before... We just play whatever comes out of our instruments that sounds cool to us. I doubt we (and 99% of all bands) ever do something that hasn't been done before. Typically when something hasn't been done before, its when different genres of music are blended. We are all typical prog rock fans, so we pretty much stick to that genre.

First of all, Thanks for taking the time to listen to the example and attempt to analyze my point. I’m not sure how serious you guys are about the band but I think you have the potential to make money through the limited remaining resources, (i.e. Publishing, Internet Sales, touring etc…), although, this kind of output is not going to cut it.

I'm very familiar with the bands mentioned above. I was the lead guitarist and main songwriter for a touring act in the 90's that gained prominent interest from the major labels and the larger independents.
At the time, most of the A & R people were asking us to change to a metal/rap vibe before they would sign us, (Limp Bizkit, and RATM were popular at the time), and we told them to go **** themselves. The other offers were just shitty deals, (At least we knew the difference, and many poor suckers didn’t).

I referred to the Northern Pikes song to point out that the song is basically a dirge. The song is missing the dynamics of what I think you're looking for. There are several opportunities in the song to move to something that will captivate the listener but, rather than picking it up, you go softer. If you look at it from this perspective rather than the guitar effects you might solve my riddle.
If the idea was to have a solid Funeral March you’ve done a very good job. If the idea was to write a song that would captivate the listener… Meh.

Every band has their slower pieces. Most of the smarter ones find an opportunity to use dynamics to keep the listener interested. (BTW- If I were you, I would never play this song live unless you want to wake up the audience when it’s over).

I don’t mean to be harsh, and as I said I don’t know how seriously you or your band are taking this. I’m just being realistic. You guys obviously have talent but I know it’s hard, when you’re in a band, to be completely objective. If you guys are willing to take constructive criticism and work on it, I think you could have a bright future.

Molitoth 07-02-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 8715040)
You guys obviously have talent but I know it’s hard, when you’re in a band, to be completely objective. If you guys are willing to take constructive criticism and work on it, I think you could have a bright future.

I appreciate it! You make very valid points.
Most of the time you see bands out pushing their material with dreams of "making it big" or being rockstars. While I admit, all of us in the band would sign the dotted line for the right price... that is not our goal.
We get together once a week to hang out with each other away from our families/jobs and have a good quality time bringing our musical influences together to see what we can make. It's that joy in the power of creation (you know what I mean) like those magical moments during a jam where everyone looks at each other with big eyes and thinks "wow, that sounded good... we just did that."
Now, would it be cool to do that in front of tens of thousands of people? sure, but that is VERY unrealistic now days. Fact is; with the internet and home studios, the world is flooded with the occasional very talented band, and very untalented crap that people are sick of sifting through. Some of my favorite bands in the world, with super talented musicians are breaking up because the industry is somehow messed up....(Oceansize???) while other bands that play complete shit for music are freaking huge....(Nickelback/Hinder?)

It may have been a mistake to release Esdraelon Part 1 on it's own for the same reasons you suggested, but when Part 2 is involved that is exactly what the song does... takes off into another dynamic that should wake up the listener (if they fell asleep lol). In the grand scheme of things this is meant to be a 14 minute track split into two pieces much like Tool - Wings for Marie / 10,000 days.
Wings for Marie would NEVER be released as a single.... but on an album it totally works with the FLOW as a complete piece of art. We are hoping that this song Esdraelon Pt 1 will fill that role once we can put out an entire album worth of music. We have an album worth written, but we are recording them one at a time since I am doing all of the recording and mixing on my own at a self-learn pace... it's going to take awhile. I am releasing them as I go to keep local interest for live acts, etc because when people KNOW your songs they have a much better time seeing you live.

Anyway, I'm starting to ramble. You seem to have a good knowledge and experience about music, I only wish we could sit and have a nice conversation over some tasty alcoholic beverages. :thumb:

QuikSsurfer 07-02-2012 09:45 PM

Sounds pretty good. Are you still playing with the same group of guys I saw you with back in 07/08? I totally forgot the name of the bar.. Pretty sure I remember a glassjaw cover.

Molitoth 07-02-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8715605)
Sounds pretty good. Are you still playing with the same group of guys I saw you with back in 07/08? I totally forgot the name of the bar.. Pretty sure I remember a glassjaw cover.

Thanks Quik! Playing with the same Guitarist.
Haha that place was called "The Studio Downtown".... poor bar was a couple blocks outside of P&L... it had little chance.

Gadzooks 07-02-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8715598)
I only wish we could sit and have a nice conversation over some tasty alcoholic beverages. :thumb:

I know I don't have much background of where you're coming from or where you want to be, but, I'm willing to have a frank discussion with you ragarding what to look out for and where the opportunties are now.

PM me if you're interested in having a chat about this with an "old man" who's time has passed. I may be able to help.:thumb:

BoneKrusher 07-03-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8708694)

both are awesome, i put all the tracks you posted on a disc and listened to them around town, everyone wants to know who the band is. :thumb: