ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Is this being too judgmental? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260057)

Titty Meat 05-31-2012 04:07 PM

Is this being too judgmental?

Today I saw something I thought was pretty shitty and shared it with facebook. I saw a visibly pregnant women smoking outside of Arby's with a Co-worker. I called this women a selfish POS and was told by someone how that's ****ed up and I was being judgmental. Was I in the wrong?

Donger 05-31-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650442)
Today I saw something I thought was pretty shitty and shared it with facebook. I saw a visibly pregnant women smoking outside of Arby's with a Co-worker. I called this women a selfish POS and was told by someone how that's ****ed up and I was being judgmental. Was I in the wrong?

Yes, you are being judgmental by definition. You are also correct.

Stewie 05-31-2012 04:09 PM

http://pics.myspew.com/var/resizes/g...g?m=1315948052

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650442)

Its stupid of her to smoke while pregnant, no doubt. Possibly a criminal act.

Stupid of you to comment on it.

Mind your own ****ing business.

listopencil 05-31-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 8650450)

That is sad.

Titty Meat 05-31-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8650457)

She was doing it openly in public by me.

vailpass 05-31-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8650457)

IMHO somebody has to speak for that unborn kid. Apparently it won't be the stupid hole carrying it.

Brock 05-31-2012 04:21 PM

It's none of your business.

Ming the Merciless 05-31-2012 04:21 PM

eYes it is judgmental....But that's why we are given large brains. We make judgments all the time. **** that bitch, I hope your comment shook her up.

In58men 05-31-2012 04:23 PM

Mind your own ****ing business? ROFL

You're right, everyone should keep quiet. Great mentality to have. I would have stopped and slapped that cig out of her hands. Stupid bitch.

Bump 05-31-2012 04:24 PM

normally I'm the kind who minds my own business, but ya, you should not smoke while pregnant. It's just ****ed up. Then I again, I used to be a bartender and this pregnant lady came in all the time and got tore up on long islands. I thought about not serving her and mentioned it to my boss, and my boss was like she's a customer and if she wants to drink, she's gonna drink and she may as well spend the money here.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 04:24 PM

Yes, it is quite judgmental to draw broad, over-arching conclusions about people based on one act. Humans are complex creatures, dude.

Facebook isn't really an appropriate forum for that kind of thing, either. If it comes up while having an intelligent discussion with someone, you can voice your opinion on something like that. However, to just proclaim to all of that internet that you saw a "selfish" person at Arby's today... well, what is even the point?

Donger 05-31-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650482)
It's none of your business.

Yeah, that kind of attitude has lead to some great things in our history:

http://www.ushmm.org/holocaust/image.jpg

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650469)
She was doing it openly in public by me.

Walk away.

It wasn't her intent to harm you.

Easy 6 05-31-2012 04:28 PM

I'm not sure i would have said anything, probably wouldnt as you know its not going to change anything, but there have been times where i see pregnant women i know lighting up or drinking & it forever changes my opinion of them.

Titty Meat 05-31-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8650503)
Walk away.

But it was harming another person?

vailpass 05-31-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8650489)
Yes, it is quite judgmental to draw broad, over-arching conclusions about people based on one act. Humans are complex creatures, dude.

Facebook isn't really an appropriate forum for that kind of thing, either. If it comes up while having an intelligent discussion with someone, you can voice your opinion on something like that. However, to just proclaim to all of that internet that you saw a "selfish" person at Arby's today... well, what is even the point?

Seems like shit like this is the very reason Facebook exists?

Donger 05-31-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8650503)
Walk away.

Interesting. What if you saw another woman (or man) beating the crap out of the kid? Same thing?

jspchief 05-31-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 8650496)

The one on the left is ugly. Yeah, I went there.

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8650475)
IMHO somebody has to speak for that unborn kid. Apparently it won't be the stupid hole carrying it.

I Don't disagree, however, billay making a comment isnt going to make her quit.

Donger 05-31-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8650515)
The one on the left is ugly. Yeah, I went there.

LMAO

Brock 05-31-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 8650496)

Thanks, dude.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...dwins-law1.png

Donger 05-31-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650519)

Bitte schoen.

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8650486)
Mind your own ****ing business? ROFL

You're right, everyone should keep quiet. Great mentality to have. I would have stopped and slapped that cig out of her hands. Stupid bitch.

Its none of his business. That's right. There is no law that states pregnant women shouldnt smoke. Its incredibly stupid to do it, though.

Had billay done what you say, he'd have been arrested for assault.

Technically, she could file charges on him for calling her a piece of shit.

Chiefnj2 05-31-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8650486)
I would have stopped and slapped that cig out of her hands. Stupid bitch.

Internet tough guy. No way you take a slap, even at the hand of, a pregnant woman.

Chiefnj2 05-31-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8650528)

Technically, she could file charges on him for calling her a piece of shit.

What charge?

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650506)
But it was harming another person?

Doesn't matter. Its not your business.

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8650534)
What charge?

Harassment.

Titty Meat 05-31-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8650536)
Doesn't matter. Its not your business.

So if another person is being harmed just ignore it because it doesn't involve you?

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 8650510)
Interesting. What if you saw another woman (or man) beating the crap out of the kid? Same thing?

Not quite the same.

Should billay have pulled the fetus out of her uterus to save it?

Brock 05-31-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650543)
So if another person is being harmed just ignore it because it doesn't involve you?

If you see a pregnant bitch eating something unhealthy, or doing something potentially dangerous, like jaywalking, do you feel likewise empowered to stick your snout into somebody else's business?

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650543)

Splitting hairs?

Donger 05-31-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8650550)
Not quite the same.

Should billay have pulled the fetus out of her uterus to save it?

No, I didn't claim it was the same. I was just seeing if the "it's not my business" has limits or not.

Chiefnj2 05-31-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8650540)
Harassment.

It is certainly NOT harassment. Perhaps some bible thumping states might have obscenities listed as some type of disorderly offense, but it's arguable.

Titty Meat 05-31-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650553)
If you see a pregnant bitch eating something unhealthy, or doing something potentially dangerous, like jaywalking, do you feel likewise empowered to stick your snout into somebody else's business?

Those aren't the same as smoking.

vailpass 05-31-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650553)

You are against someone voicing concern to the expectant mother regarding the health of her unborn child but you are perfectly okay with that expectant mother aborting that unborn child for any reason whatsoever. Do I understand you correctly?

Brock 05-31-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650559)
Those aren't the same as smoking.

Sure they are.

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8650489)

LMAO
Makes no ****ing sense. Smoking is a habitual act. It's not a broad, over-arching conclusion when it's likely she consistently smokes.

Brock 05-31-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8650562)
You are against someone voicing concern to the expectant mother regarding the health of her unborn child but you are perfectly okay with that expectant mother aborting that unborn child for any reason whatsoever. Do I understand you correctly?

I've been told not to take anything you say seriously, so I guess you should just think whatever you want.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8650508)
Seems like shit like this is the very reason Facebook exists?

I REALLY miss the good old days for Facebook... this kind of shit didn't happen when you had to have a college email address to sign up. Facebook was a bastion for youthful idiocy. It was ****ing beautiful.

So, no, the reason Facebook existed in the first place was exactly the opposite.. shit's just gotten out of hand in the past 3 or 4 years.

vailpass 05-31-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650566)
I've been told not to take anything you say seriously, so I guess you should just think whatever you want.

I'm interested in your response, if you don't mind?

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650563)
Sure they are.

No, they aren't. The effects of smoking on an unborn child are well documented. An "unhealthy meal" has little to no bearing on the unborn child unless the mother is malnourished. And jaywalking? Seriously?

Brock 05-31-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8650568)
I'm interested in your response, if you don't mind?

Why should I waste my time, since you're just here to stir the shit, in your own words?

vailpass 05-31-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8650567)
I REALLY miss the good old days for Facebook... this kind of shit didn't happen when you had to have a college email address to sign up. Facebook was a bastion for youthful idiocy. It was ****ing beautiful.

So, no, the reason Facebook existed in the first place was exactly the opposite.. shit's just gotten out of hand in the past 3 or 4 years.

FB is so far from what it was in it's youth and will never be that again. Ever.
It's a publicly held for-profit mega-chatroom with ad space and data lists for sale. Nothing more.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650565)
LMAO
Makes no ****ing sense. Smoking is a habitual act. It's not a broad, over-arching conclusion when it's likely she consistently smokes.

Maybe you missed the "selfish piece of shit" part.

Now **** the **** off dumb**** n00b

vailpass 05-31-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650571)
Why should I waste my time, since you're just here to stir the shit, in your own words?

I don't blame you for not wanting to respond. Even people like you know deep down when something is wrong.

Brock 05-31-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650570)
No, they aren't. The effects of smoking on an unborn child are well documented. An "unhealthy meal" has little to no bearing on the unborn child unless the mother is malnourished. And jaywalking? Seriously?

a woman who lives on twinkies and soda pop is doing more damage to her baby than one who smokes.

Brock 05-31-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8650574)
I don't blame you for not wanting to respond. Even people like you know deep down when something is wrong.

I make no bones about supporting abortion any time for any reason. I just don't particularly care what you think about it.

Titty Meat 05-31-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650577)
a woman who lives on twinkies and soda pop is doing more damage to her baby than one who smokes.

That's not true smoking is the #1 cause in birth defects.

BigMeatballDave 05-31-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8650558)
It is certainly NOT harassment. Perhaps some bible thumping states might have obscenities listed as some type of disorderly offense, but it's arguable.

So, this woman was minding her own business and some guy she doesn't know tells her she's a piece of shit, is NOT harassment?

vailpass 05-31-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650578)
I make no bones about supporting abortion any time for any reason. I just don't particularly care what you think about it.

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8650573)
Maybe you missed the "selfish piece of shit" part.

Now **** the **** off dumb**** n00b

So a woman smoking, for her own pleasure at the expense of her unborn child, is not selfish? We must have different definitions of the word "selfish".

Btw, I always know I have made a good point when people spaz out over a harmless comment.

Brock 05-31-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8650583)

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650577)

I would agree, but that's not what you said. You said seeing a woman eating something unhealthy (once, just like in this instance), not a woman living on twinkies and soda.

Brock 05-31-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650593)
I would agree, but that's not what you said. You said seeing a woman eating something unhealthy (once, just like in this instance), not a woman living on twinkies and soda.

You're assuming she's a habitual smoker, so why shouldn't you assume that this is all she eats?

Titty Meat 05-31-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650595)
You're assuming she's a habitual smoker, so why shouldn't you assume that this is all she eats?

That's a huge reach.

loochy 05-31-2012 04:59 PM

I can't believe you said that. You should be banned from this thread.

Brock 05-31-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650597)
That's a huge reach.

No, it really isn't. When someone exhibits unhealthy behavior, it could be a habit or it could be a one time thing. Either way, it's none of your business.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650587)
So a woman smoking, for her own pleasure at the expense of her unborn child, is not selfish? We must have different definitions of the word "selfish".

Btw, I always know I have made a good point when people spaz out over a harmless comment.

She's a human being. He saw her have one cigarette in front of an Arby's. Assigning a broad label like "selfish piece of shit" to a person without even knowing them discounts that person's humanity/complexity.

Drawing such a simple conclusion is just a simple way of thinking.

loochy 05-31-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8650604)
She's a human being. He saw her have one cigarette in front of an Arby's. Assigning a broad label like "selfish piece of shit" to a person without even knowing them discounts that person's humanity/complexity.

Humanity/complexity is irrelevant.

Drawing simple conclusions are futile.

Simple ways of thinking are irrelevant.

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650595)

Smoking is a very simple behavioral construct, based solely on your addiction to the addictive substances contained within the cigarette. Eating is a much more complex behavioral construct with multiple variables. It is way too hard to make that determination about eating habits based on one single act.

By that logic, anybody who eats anything unhealthy at anytime would be labeled as an unhealthy eater, so pretty much everybody.

vailpass 05-31-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650588)

Accepted. I wouldn't admit to being a monster either.

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650565)
LMAO

Btw, "spatula" neg-repped me for this statement. He added the comment "you're brown water trash. die." Baby. Get a life man, and don't get so butt hurt over a little disagreement.

Brock 05-31-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650611)
Smoking in a very simple behavioral construct, based solely on your addiction to the addictive substances contained within the cigarette. Eating is a much more complex behavioral construct with multiple variables. It is way too hard to make that determination about eating habits based on one single act.

By that logic, anybody who eats anything unhealthy at anytime would be labeled as an unhealthy eater, so pretty much everybody.

Some people smoke because they like to smoke. Some people smoke once in a blue moon when something stressful happens. Some people eat crap food because it tastes good, or once in a blue moon when something stressful happens. Not everybody fits into these neat little boxes you're trying to put them in.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8650610)
Humanity/complexity is irrelevant.

Drawing simple conclusions are futile.

Simple ways of thinking are irrelevant.

You have reached the highest plane of human thought.

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8650623)
Some people smoke because they like to smoke. Some people smoke once in a blue moon when something stressful happens. Some people eat crap food because it tastes good, or once in a blue moon when something stressful happens. Not everybody fits into these neat little boxes you're trying to put them in.

People who smoke because they like to smoke are habitual. The once in a blue moon characterizes maybe 5% of smokers, maybe. It is extremely hard to occasionally smoke considering how addictive it is. Do you honestly think 95% of people who eat crap food are unhealthy eaters? You are taking a very simple, straightforward act (smoking) and equating it to a very complex act (eating). If a mother ate a full bag of cheetos every day, but was otherwise nourished, the baby would be fine. However, if she was smoking consistently is completely different. Introducing ANY of those substances to an unborn during a highly critical period in a child's development can lead to drastic effects.

I am not going to continue with this argument. It's much harder to be malnourished as a mother, especially with the high volume of fortified foods in this country, than to smoke habitually. Further, if you can't see that introducing rat poison into a very sensitive fetal environment is worse than eating poorly, I can't help you.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650654)
People who smoke because they like to smoke are habitual. The once in a blue moon characterizes maybe 5% of smokers, maybe. It is extremely hard to occasionally smoke considering how addictive it is. Do you honestly think 95% of people who eat crap food are unhealthy eaters? You are taking a very simple, straightforward act (smoking) and equating it to a very complex act (eating). If a mother ate a full bag of cheetos every day, but was otherwise nourished, the baby would be fine. However, if she was smoking consistently is completely different. Introducing ANY of those substances to an unborn during a highly critical period in a child's development can lead to drastic effects.

I am not going to continue with this argument. It's much harder to be malnourished as a mother, especially with the high volume of fortified foods in this country, than to smoke habitually. Further, if you can't see that introducing rat poison into a very sensitive fetal environment is worse than eating poorly, I can't help you.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8650604)

So introducing toxins into a fetal environment for the sake of temporary pleasure does not qualify as being selfish? Makes sense.

Look up the effects of smoking on an unborn fetus. Jesus

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8650662)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I assume this is in place of a logical rebuttal.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650671)
So introducing toxins into a fetal environment for the sake of temporary pleasure does not qualify as being selfish? Makes sense.

Hi, dumb****.

Maybe you didn't understand, he saw her smoke once and labeled her.

Maybe she smoked a pack a day before her pregnancy and didn't plan on getting pregnant in the first place. Maybe she's trying like hell to quit because of the baby. Maybe she's down to one or two cigarettes every few days... he doesn't ****ing know. YOU don't ****ing know. Do you get it? You don't know her well enough to label her a selfish piece of shit based on one ****ing act.

J Diddy 05-31-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650671)

How do you know she hadn't quit and relapsed? Do you know how hard it is to quit? Maybe she quit and found out that her whole family had been exploded in a plane mid air?

Of course, I disagree with it but to label one person's existence in just a snapshot is simple thinking.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 05:35 PM

Another thing... we are males. We can not sympathize with a woman who is carrying a child. This needs to stop.

J Diddy 05-31-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650682)
I assume this is in place of a logical rebuttal.

With less than 200 posts you haven't earned the right to a logical rebuttal yet. All you've earned thus far is a smiley parade.

Cephalic Trauma 05-31-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8650684)
Hi, dumb****.

Maybe you didn't understand, he saw her smoke once and labeled her.

Maybe she smoked a pack a day before her pregnancy and didn't plan on getting pregnant in the first place. Maybe she's trying like hell to quit because of the baby. Maybe she's down to one or two cigarettes every few days... he doesn't ****ing know. YOU don't ****ing know. Do you get it? You don't know her well enough to label her a selfish piece of shit based on one ****ing act.

That's a great excuse for debilitating congenital anomalies associated with smoking. Derp!

loochy 05-31-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 8650696)
That's a great excuse for debilitating congenital anomalies associated with smoking. Derp!

It's okay. It's really hard to not smoke.

TinyEvel 05-31-2012 05:38 PM

I think it was judgmental of you to call a fat woman pregnant.

AustinChief 05-31-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8650580)
That's not true smoking is the #1 cause in birth defects.

That is patently false. You have been sold on a line of complete and utter bullshit. While I certainly don't think it's a responsible thing for a mother to do... it's not even close to as dangerous for the fetus as the media would have you believe. BUT based on what the media have brainwashed you and the rest of America to believe, you were fine in chastising her. You just happen to be wrong about the science. A vast majority of the studies that shows all these scary effects use horrendous methodologies geared toward reaching a desired outcome while ignoring much more important factors. Things as simple as the fact that low-income, low-education women tend to smoke therefore the overall nutrition is worse AND they have a much higher rate of drug and alcohol use.

You want to look at an unbiased study? http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/19675/

Here is the abstract
Quote:

We estimate the harm from smoking during pregnancy upon child birth outcomes, using a rich dataset on a cohort of mothers and their births. We exploit a fixed effects approach to disentangle the correlation between smoking and birth weight from the causal effect. We find that, despite a detailed set of controls for maternal traits, around one-third of the harm from smoking is explained by unobservable traits of the mother. Smoking tends to reduce birth weight by 1.7%, but has no significant effect on the probability of having a low birth weight child, pre-term gestation or weeks of gestation. Exploring heterogeneity in the effect on birth weight, it is mothers who smoke for the 9 months of gestation that suffer the harm, whereas there is an insignificant effect for mothers who chose to quit by month 5. Additionally, there is evidence of potential complementarity in investment of human capital, as the impact on birth weight of smoking is much greater for low educated mothers, even controlling for the quantity of cigarettes they smoke. We suggest policy should target the low educated mothers, offering a more holistic approach to improving child health, as quitting smoking is only half of the battle

J Diddy 05-31-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Because the one cig that Captain Genius saw her smoke before he started flapping his idiot clappers is automatically turn into a host of congenital anomalies.

J Diddy 05-31-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 8650700)
I think it was judgmental of you to call a fat woman pregnant.

That would even be more hilarious.

SPATCH 05-31-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

It's ok n00b. I now absolve you of your incomprehension. It's going to be ok.