ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs depth chart released (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263201)

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 05:24 PM

Chiefs depth chart released

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9...fs-depth-chart

Baldwin not starting. LMAO

Toribio listed as starter at NT.

Studebaker at OLB.

Jalil Brown is Flowers' backup. :facepalm:

No backups at C, RG or RT. http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/ugh.gif

Kevin Boss starting TE.

The Franchise 09-04-2012 05:24 PM

FFS.....So Baldwin is going to be the #4 WR? Because he damn sure isn't starting in the slot.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8877591)
FFS.....So Baldwin is going to be the #4 WR? Because he damn sure isn't starting in the slot.

Please.

Enjoy your 10 snaps, Dexter.

Cornstock 09-04-2012 05:26 PM

Love the idea of having split backs with Charles and Hillis. Lets see some 1969 wishbone formations!

OnTheWarpath15 09-04-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877587)

But we have 5 RB's and 4 TE's, so we're cool.

It's a process.

Rasputin 09-04-2012 05:28 PM

http://www.nfl.com/teams/kansascityc...hchart?team=KC

I don't know where they get there information but looks like Baldwin is starting opposite side of Bowe to me.

mcaj22 09-04-2012 05:28 PM

lol

Brock 09-04-2012 05:29 PM

Hard to believe people are going to bitch about RB depth after last year.

mcaj22 09-04-2012 05:30 PM

i just dont like the fact that they for whatever reason refuse to now play Travis Daniels at CB and put him at FS. And that Jalil Brown is literally one lingering injury to Flowers away from stepping in a NFL game covering team's #1 WRs.

that is ****ed.

OnTheWarpath15 09-04-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8877606)
http://www.nfl.com/teams/kansascityc...hchart?team=KC

I don't know where they get there information but looks like Baldwin is starting opposite side of Bowe to me.

Other than that spot, (at a glance) it seems to be identical to the one AP posted.

Bigger issue is the lack of backup OLmen.

mcaj22 09-04-2012 05:33 PM

the defense also looks thin because they chose to carry 45 TEs and 35 RBs.

the one depth chart has Siler backing up Justin Houston. Like Cam Sheffield doesnt even exist. Nobody backing up Glenn Dorsey lol

And Stanford Routt is being backed up by Javier Arenas? If any of our first 3 CBs go down I am going to feel sick.

RealSNR 09-04-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8877611)
i just dont like the fact that they for whatever reason refuse to now play Travis Daniels at CB and put him at FS. And that Jalil Brown is literally one lingering injury to Flowers away from stepping in a NFL game covering team's #1 WRs.

that is ****ed.

Agreed. I do think Daniels will switch back and forth. They need him at CB badly

RealSNR 09-04-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8877619)

the one depth chart has Siler backing up Justin Houston. Like Cam Sheffield doesnt even exist.

That's an error. Sheffield is still on the team, so it makes sense that he's the backup to Houston.

ToxSocks 09-04-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8877599)
But we have 5 RB's and 4 TE's, so we're cool.

It's a process.

You're better than this. The 5 RB and 4 TE thing is a bit silly, but lets not act like Allen & Stephenson aren't swing players.

If Hudson goes down, Lilja will move to C and Allen will step in at LG.

jd1020 09-04-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8877619)

the one depth chart has Siler backing up Justin Houston. Like Cam Sheffield doesnt even exist. Nobody backing up Glenn Dorsey lol

And Stanford Routt is being backed up by Javier Arenas? If any of our first 3 CBs go down I am going to feel sick.

I would imagine one of those RBs or TEs will be cut when Hali returns. (I'm looking at you O'Connell)

listopencil 09-04-2012 05:35 PM

Wait. Where is your starting Quarterback? Is he not listed?

ToxSocks 09-04-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8877628)
I would imagine one of those RBs or TEs will be cut when Hali returns. (I'm looking at you O'Connell)

This.

And as far as the Baldwin thing goes.....do you guys honestly think Baldwin won't be seeing significant playing time each game?

Don't be GoChiefs stupid.

mcaj22 09-04-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8877620)
Agreed. I do think Daniels will switch back and forth. They need him at CB badly

i actually think they are going to start Daniels at FS for the hurt Lewis

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

that is ****ed.

If Jalil Brown is on the field at LCB before Travis Daniels, Romeo is who we thought he was.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8877639)
This.

And as far as the Baldwin thing goes.....do you guys honestly think Baldwin won't be seeing significant playing time each game?

Don't be GoChiefs stupid.

After a very disappointing preseason for Jon Baldwin, it wouldn't surprise me if they're not comfortable with him being a starter.

He did not look like a starter in preseason.

Breaston has earned the benefit of the doubt after last year. He played almost 900 snaps.

Ming the Merciless 09-04-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8877599)
But we have 5 RB's and 4 TE's

wut

da

fuuuuu

BWillie 09-04-2012 05:43 PM

Don't really understand why Moeaki isn't starting

the Talking Can 09-04-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 8877656)

Boss outplayed him

ToxSocks 09-04-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877651)
After a very disappointing preseason for Jon Baldwin, it wouldn't surprise me if they're not comfortable with him being a starter.

Breaston has earned the benefit of the doubt after last year. He played almost 900 snaps.

And that's fine. But Baldwin, just like last season, will see plenty of time on the field. It's not like he's going to be buried on the depth chart or that there is some cause for concern.

Right now, we have 3 good WR's. They will interchange Breaston and Baldwin. I thought that was a given.

DeezNutz 09-04-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 8877656)

Week 6...

Rasputin 09-04-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877651)

Breaston didn't do anything during preseason to show up Baldwin. And all the reports have shown Baldwin had a great camp. They both will get plenty of play time. Baldwin will start and he is listed as starter per Chiefs Links up at top Depth Chart.

ToxSocks 09-04-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8877657)
Boss outplayed him

+

ACL.

Boss over Moeaki isn't surprising either.

the Talking Can 09-04-2012 05:47 PM

Bailey has been a disappointment and a no show

i hope we're holding on to a 4th TE and 5RB only temporarily...that's pointless

only 7 OL...again, i hope they're holding a spot for a vet...or maybe they plan on running a lot of two TE....meh

ToxSocks 09-04-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8877670)

i hope we're holding on to a 4th TE and 5RB only temporarily...that's pointless

only 7 OL...again, i hope they're holding a spot for a vet...or maybe they plan on running a lot of two TE....meh

O'Connel has to go.....wtf.

Molitoth 09-04-2012 05:48 PM

Jake O'Connell is such a waste of a roster spot.

He better kick some ****ing special team ass, because in his years here he hasn't shown much of shit at TE.

the Talking Can 09-04-2012 05:49 PM

and i'm not down on moeaki...he seems to be recovering the slowest

and Cassel is so poor that most of the routes run by anyone not named McCluster are wasted...

ToxSocks 09-04-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8877675)
and i'm not down on moeaki...he seems to be recovering the slowest

and Cassel is so poor that most of the routes run by anyone not named McCluster are wasted...

this too.

BigMeatballDave 09-04-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8877609)
Hard to believe people are going to bitch about RB depth after last year.

LOL Yep

BWillie 09-04-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8877657)
Boss outplayed him

I dont care about any minute of preseason. Hope moeaki turns it on and regains his spot, he can be a real weapon

qabbaan 09-04-2012 05:56 PM

You know what they say, if you think you've got four good tight ends you've really got none

Sofa King 09-04-2012 05:56 PM

Seeing Jake O'connell's name makes me want to kill something.

qabbaan 09-04-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 8877692)
I dont care about any minute of preseason. Hope moeaki turns it on and regains his spot, he can be a real weapon

Yes, he will be the belle of the ball until his connective tissue turns back into masking tape at midnight

ToxSocks 09-04-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8877701)
Seeing Jake O'connell's name makes me want to kill something.

yup

mcaj22 09-04-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 8877692)

let's not act like Kevin Boss is some slouch here.

He has Moeaki beat in every career stat production wise. He can do similar things like Moeaki, and he can definitely block better.

This isn't some Todd Haley naming Leonard Pope the starter over Moeaki nonsense. Boss actually has a starting TE NFL caliber skill set.

It's not bad if he beats out Moeaki fair and square.

All of this doesn't matter anyway because Cassel is our QB.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8877670)

Holy shit, he's third string.

That's a real bad sign.

BossChief tells me Pioli "hit" on the Bailey pick, though.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8877665)
Breaston didn't do anything during preseason to show up Baldwin. And all the reports have shown Baldwin had a great camp. They both will get plenty of play time. Baldwin will start and he is listed as starter per Chiefs Links up at top Depth Chart.

No, he is not listed as a starter per the OFFICIAL DEPTH CHART.

That's kind of the point.

Breaston has earned the benefit of the doubt to be the starter, based on his, uh STELLAR CAREER.

Baldwin? He's a chump who had a chump preseason.

Waiting to be impressed.

mcaj22 09-04-2012 06:06 PM

BossChief also argued with me all summer that Tony Moeaki was a first round value Pioli hit as well over guys like Jimmy Graham and Aaron Hernandez.

and he's 2nd string.

qabbaan 09-04-2012 06:07 PM

Looking over that depth chart, it's hard to be excited about this team. If we weren't in the AFC west that is probably a roster that would do well to get to 8-8

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8877659)
And that's fine. But Baldwin, just like last season, will see plenty of time on the field. It's not like he's going to be buried on the depth chart or that there is some cause for concern.

Right now, we have 3 good WR's. They will interchange Breaston and Baldwin. I thought that was a given.

How many good offenses rotate the #2 WR?

LMAO

Seems extremely counterproductive.

Guys like Nate Burleson and Deion Branch played 1,000 + snaps last year.

But Jon Baldwin is a backup who is going to rotate in? :doh!:

whoman69 09-04-2012 06:09 PM

Everything beyond this...

QB Matt Cassel

... is irrelevant

DTLB58 09-04-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

that is ****ed.

Amen! They could lose the game on that decision alone imo.

Rasputin 09-04-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877732)
No, he is not listed as a starter per the OFFICIAL DEPTH CHART.

That's kind of the point.

Breaston has earned the benefit of the doubt to be the starter, based on his, uh STELLAR CAREER.

Baldwin? He's a chump who had a chump preseason.

Waiting to be impressed.

Baldwin will do just fine this year, the only thing he got going against him is the QB. He has skill set that can surpass Breaston doesn't have the experience but he will get there. Two years from now Breaston may not even be on this team while Baldwin will be a force to deal with.

Chiefnj2 09-04-2012 06:28 PM

Baldwin should be fourth on the depth chart. He hasn't done a thing yet. Pioli has done a poor job with depth at the OL.

Titty Meat 09-04-2012 06:30 PM

2012 Pioli's Last Stand

Rasputin 09-04-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8877840)
Baldwin should be fourth on the depth chart. He hasn't done a thing yet. Pioli has done a poor job with depth at the OL.

Going into the season I thought we were going be stack at depth for OL but now not so much. Not looking good there.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8877811)
Baldwin will do just fine this year.

Or he could be a total bust.

The evidence we have right now says he sucks.

Stop being a homer.

Titty Meat 09-04-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8877811)
Baldwin will do just fine this year, the only thing he got going against him is the QB. He has skill set that can surpass Breaston doesn't have the experience but he will get there. Two years from now Breaston may not even be on this team while Baldwin will be a force to deal with.

You're really going to use Cassel to argue the guys lack of production? If he fails it will be because he can't get separation and has stone hands.

Rasputin 09-04-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877861)
Or he could be a total bust.

The evidence we have right now says he sucks.

Stop being a homer.

There hasn't been any evidence he is going to suck this year or be a bust. He will do fine. Some players catch on quicker than others, but he will be out there making plays and looking good when he does.

Yeah maybe a bit of homer, but it's only his second year in the league. Last year was too much of a cluster **** for any of the players to get a fair read. Palko muther ****ing Palko. Our QB challenged team is what holds us back and development of what could be great players to see.

Rasputin 09-04-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8877886)
You're really going to use Cassel to argue the guys lack of production? If he fails it will be because he can't get separation and has stone hands.

Not just Baldwins production but as a team. Cassel holds the team back except in the running game. I will give Cassel credit for being a great hand off QB.

Rasputin 09-04-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8877886)

And for one, you can't tell me if we had a QB like Aaron Rodgers we wouldn't be contenders right now. Rodgers would make all the guys look better or play up to there potential. It's just the way it is untill we get a QB of our own that can make the guys around him better. That's how great elite QBs work, they make the team better.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8877904)
There hasn't been any evidence he is going to suck this year or be a bust.

Yes there has...his best preseason game was 6 catches for 37 yards.

He dropped two passes in preseason and for a "deep threat" he has failed horribly so far in real games catching the ball down the field....apart from one game.

He is definitely the worst first round pick of the Pioli era so far and with Tyson Jackson on the roster that is saying A LOT.

Rasputin 09-04-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877942)

He dropped two passes in preseason and for a "deep threat" he has failed horribly so far in real games catching the ball down the field....apart from one game.

He is definitely the worst first round pick of the Pioli era so far and with Tyson Jackson on the roster that is saying A LOT.

Meh, give him time. He will produce, but I stand by that the QB holds the team back so that is against him.

Titty Meat 09-04-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8877931)
And for one, you can't tell me if we had a QB like Aaron Rodgers we wouldn't be contenders right now. Rodgers would make all the guys look better or play up to there potential. It's just the way it is untill we get a QB of our own that can make the guys around him better. That's how great elite QBs work, they make the team better.

If I had a million dollars i'd be a millionaire.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If the team is being held back by Cassel it also means it's being held back by Pioli.

xztop12 09-04-2012 06:58 PM

I don't understand the emphasis we're still putting on special teams with the kickoff rule change

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8877951)
Meh, give him time. He will produce, but I stand by that the QB holds the team back so that is against him.

Cassel sucks, but does he hold back Steve Breaston? Does he hold back Dwayne Bowe?

Yes, but those guys still produce at a solid level.

Baldwin looks like shit.

You see what I'm getting at here? Baldwin has done shit in every game he has played in the NFL except one.

Caseyguyrr 09-04-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8877666)
+

ACL.

Boss over Moeaki isn't surprising either.

I'm fine with Boss starting over Moeaki, for now

Rasputin 09-04-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8877954)
If I had a million dollars i'd be a millionaire.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If the team is being held back by Cassel it also means it's being held back by Pioli.

I would not argue against that one bit. I'm looking at next years draft and who is our QB starting next season to decide upon Pioli. Right now I don't see him any better than Carl Peterson so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he got fired just because we don't win a playoff game THIS year.

Black Bob 09-04-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caseyguyrr (Post 8877963)
I'm fine with Boss starting over Moeaki, for now

Be careful. You will get killed for saying that.

I'm not buying into the depth chart. I doubt Bowe plays very much. It's kind of like the way Jones was always ahead of Charles on the depth chart. Also, there will probably be guys activated from the practice squad and others deactivated.

BoneKrusher 09-04-2012 07:25 PM

so much for Baldwins great camp.

wtf's up with that?

BossChief 09-04-2012 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877726)
Holy shit, he's third string.

That's a real bad sign.

BossChief tells me Pioli "hit" on the Bailey pick, though.

HAHAHA

How many times do you have to be told that depth charts mean little to nothing for this regime?

Justin Houston started every game, but was only listed on the teams depth chart as the starter in 10 games or so.

Same goes for Moeaki his rookie year...he was listed as the backup a few games, but when the starting unit came out on the field, he was right there in the huddle with them.

Has Bailey showed well this preseason? Not really and that's disappointing...but lets not act as if that makes him some failed pick.

The guy was in total beast mode down the stretch last year IN REAL GAMES.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8877737)
BossChief also argued with me all summer that Tony Moeaki was a first round value Pioli hit as well over guys like Jimmy Graham and Aaron Hernandez.

and he's 2nd string.

You are a complete idiot that cant understand simple points and that makes it worthless to even have a normal conversation with you.

I have said, probably over 50 times on here, that Moeaki was a 1st round value WITH INJURIES TAKEN OUT OF THE EQUATION.

THATS WHY HE WAS A THIRD ROUND PICK.

Let me ask you a question...

In 2010, do you think he wasnt a first round quality player?...because he was...in fact, Rich Gosslein (one of the most respected sports writers in the nation) had a redraft at the end of the year and he had Tony Moeaki as a top 20 pick.

Go **** your cat.

BossChief 09-04-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8878044)

wtf's up with that?

He was matching up against Jalil Brown every day.

Let me also make this clear as day....Jalil Brown WILL be a good corner in this league, but he clearly isnt ready yet.

I have said since day one that the kid has similar talents to Brandon Carr at the same stage of his career...give him time and he will shine the same.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 07:28 PM

Houston started 10 games last year.

http://www.nfl.com/player/justinhouston/2495493/profile

Tony Moeaki started 15 games as a rookie.

http://www.nfl.com/player/tonymoeaki/497256/profile

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Are you suggesting Pope was listed as the starter in 2010 for more than one game?

Quote:

The guy was in total beast mode down the stretch last year IN REAL GAMES.
No he wasn't.

He made a handful of plays.

In no way was he beast mode.

This is like you overrating Jalil Brown, all over again.

BoneKrusher 09-04-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8878051)

Let me also make this clear as day....Jalil Brown WILL be a good corner in this league, but he clearly isnt ready yet.

I have said since day one that the kid has similar talents to Brandon Carr at the same stage of his career...give him time and he will shine the same.

see see.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8878044)

wtf's up with that?

He was beasting on shitty corners.

BossChief 09-04-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877942)

He is the #2 receiver for a team with Matt Cassel.

Basically, he is a turbo and a cold air intake on a geo metro at this point.

BoneKrusher 09-04-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8878060)
He was beasting on shitty corners.

yep, i see, no Brandon Flowers or Brandon Carr could do that to a WR,

BossChief 09-04-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8878054)
Houston started 10 games last year.

http://www.nfl.com/player/justinhouston/2495493/profile

Tony Moeaki started 15 games as a rookie.

http://www.nfl.com/player/tonymoeaki/497256/profile

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Are you suggesting Pope was listed as the starter in 2010 for more than one game?

No he wasn't.

He made a handful of plays.

In no way was he beast mode.

This is like you overrating Jalil Brown, all over again.

Are you saying that Justin Houston wasn't out there with the 10 other starters on defense to start the game in the other 6 games?

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8878066)
He is the #2 receiver for a team with Matt Cassel.

Basically, he is a turbo and a cold air intake on a geo metro at this point.

I don't think he is a turbo.

Otherwise, he'd have beaten out Breaston for that #2 spot.

He's more like...the spoiler some idiot puts on his toyota corolla.

Setsuna 09-04-2012 07:42 PM

Where is SNR? He was straight all over Baldwin's nuts and now....:hmmm:

O.city 09-04-2012 07:42 PM

Excited for this regime to be flushed, the new one brought in and Clay to start up this same shit again in every single thread. It's a joy.

Titty Meat 09-04-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8878051)

I don't recall you ever saying Brown was similar to Carr. You got a link?

I do know that Cordell who you always quote said it a few days ago.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8878092)
Are you saying that Justin Houston wasn't out there with the 10 other starters on defense to start the game in the other 6 games?

Yes. That is how the NFL defines "started a game." Was the guy out there?

In fact, just look at the game books.

KC @ Detroit - Sheffield

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamece...D_Gamebook.pdf

KC @ Indy - Studebaker

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamece...D_Gamebook.pdf

KC @ Oak - Studebaker

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamece...K_Gamebook.pdf

SD @ KC - Studebaker

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamece...C_Gamebook.pdf

MIA @ KC - Studebaker

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamece...C_Gamebook.pdf

I could probably show you screenshots of the first defensive snap from those games, and Houston is not on the field, too.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8878109)
Excited for this regime to be flushed, the new one brought in and Clay to start up this same shit again in every single thread. It's a joy.

Dude.

I was very optimistic about this regime in 2009.

Just as I was optimistic about Herm when he came aboard.

I always give people a chance.

Luke Warm 09-04-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8877587)
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9...fs-depth-chart

Baldwin not starting. LMAO

Toribio listed as starter at NT.

Studebaker at OLB.

Jalil Brown is Flowers' backup. :facepalm:

Kevin Boss starting TE.

Chiefs 23 Falcons 20. Chiefs start 1-0.

O.city 09-04-2012 07:50 PM

And you get upset when people say you flip flop?