ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dairy of a disgusted fan. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263435)

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 09:57 PM

Dairy of a disgusted fan.

-Let this one sink in, over the last 7 regular season openers, the Chiefs are 1-6. That's awful.

-We have Carl Winslow as our head coach. Seems like a nice guy, can coordinate a defense decently, although his inability to adjust in game is becoming more and more problematic each week, but there's no way this guy is going to cut it.

-Cassel did enough to tease us yet again, but when a defense makes adjustments against him, he just folds. Played a great first half, but it's how you close.

-Why can't this GM find pass rushers or backup corners? It's ****ing deplorable that when Hali is out, we have nothing to get to the QB. How is this possible? How do you keep putting Jacques Reeves isolated on one side of the field? It's just laughable.

I literally have no emotion after loses anymore. It's like I expect them and as a fan, that's about the worst place you can be. I miss the days where I thought the Chiefs would win every week, but the football soul has been sucked out of my body by the shit product that's put on the field and the acceptance by the general manager to keep putting Matt Cassel on the field in a QB driven league.

The Chiefs can continue to add all the side dishes they want. Winston is a good player, Hillis will eventually get going, Poe looks like he might turn out, but until they add a QB that can actually lead a team when they are down, and can be a complete difference maker, none of it's going to matter.

We have a young core lead by an old man laid back coach and a stubborn GM. That's not going to translate into success.

AndChiefs 09-09-2012 09:58 PM

Is it at least pasteurized?

Imon Yourside 09-09-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8896661)
Is it at least pasteurized?

no homo?

Saleenman607 09-09-2012 10:00 PM

2 %

baitism 09-09-2012 10:01 PM

This is too long. I am just going to skim through it.

Discuss Thrower 09-09-2012 10:02 PM

I'm having trouble digesting this.

milkman 09-09-2012 10:02 PM

Is this thread dedicated to me?

Bugeater 09-09-2012 10:03 PM

I can see you guys are going to milk that spelling error for all it's worth.

In58men 09-09-2012 10:03 PM

Anybody else horny tonight?

bricks 09-09-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8896672)
I'm having trouble digesting this.

It's okay. You can let err rip if you have to.

cdcox 09-09-2012 10:03 PM

I scream just thinking about this team.

milkman 09-09-2012 10:04 PM

On a serious note, I became apathetic about losses years ago, before Marty, and since I hated that Carl hired Marty, I never really have gotten past that.

Saleenman607 09-09-2012 10:04 PM

The Chiefs are winning the Cap battle tho......thats good isn't it?

tk13 09-09-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8896673)
Is this thread dedicated to me?

Do you lack toes? Some people are lack toes intolerant.

lewdog 09-09-2012 10:06 PM

Time to skim the fat off the top

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 10:07 PM

I deserve all of this. Stupid ****ing typo.

bricks 09-09-2012 10:08 PM

This team needs to draft a quarterback, get some passrushers, a middle linebacker.

By the time they do all this half the team will be old and a lot of the core players will be gone. Then they will have to rebuild again and then by the time they compete it'll be like 2025.

okcchief 09-09-2012 10:10 PM

I pretty much agree with everything you've said. I wish we would just fire Pioli and give all key players a year off and draft Barkley. Obviously, you can't realistically do that, but this organization can never bottom out to get THE guy.

Then you watch Denver do everything to get good quick.

****!

Bowser 09-09-2012 10:13 PM

I still get irritated after losses, but I'm over it like 10 minutes later. In the past, crappy games and losses could stick around for days. I'm just not that emotionally invested anymore.

I hate that the owners of both my pro teams try to do business at bargain basement prices, though.

BryanBusby 09-09-2012 10:14 PM

I like cheese.

Johnny Vegas 09-09-2012 10:14 PM

This team needs some leadership. There isn't one player that shows the team how to finish a game. They all want to win and you can see it, but there isn't that leadership that's key to keep intensity up. The coaching staff needs it as well as the players.

lewdog 09-09-2012 10:15 PM

I have no idea how anyone can live life avoiding dairy products. I love cheese and milk way too much!

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saleenman607 (Post 8896685)
The Chiefs are winning the Cap battle tho......thats good isn't it?

We're saving money for a giant free agency splash!!!

We could save an assload of money and misery if we cut that **** face Casshole.

lewdog 09-09-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8896716)
This team needs some leadership. There isn't one player that shows the team how to finish a game. They all want to win and you can see it, but there isn't that leadership that's key to keep intensity up. The coaching staff needs it as well as the players.

Matt Cassel is a leader without any skills. So we have that.

munkey 09-09-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8896716)

And why Manning went to Denver...It's all about winning...What's not to understand?

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:20 PM

Since Lamar Hunt died are we the worst team in the AFC record-wise?

Al Bundy 09-09-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8896654)
-Let this one sink in, over the last 7 regular season openers, the Chiefs are 1-6. That's awful.

-We have Carl Winslow as our head coach. Seems like a nice guy, can coordinate a defense decently, although his inability to adjust in game is becoming more and more problematic each week, but there's no way this guy is going to cut it.

-Cassel did enough to tease us yet again, but when a defense makes adjustments against him, he just folds. Played a great first half, but it's how you close.

-Why can't this GM find pass rushers or backup corners? It's ****ing deplorable that when Hali is out, we have nothing to get to the QB. How is this possible? How do you keep putting Jacques Reeves isolated on one side of the field? It's just laughable.

I literally have no emotion after loses anymore. It's like I expect them and as a fan, that's about the worst place you can be. I miss the days where I thought the Chiefs would win every week, but the football soul has been sucked out of my body by the shit product that's put on the field and the acceptance by the general manager to keep putting Matt Cassel on the field in a QB driven league.

The Chiefs can continue to add all the side dishes they want. Winston is a good player, Hillis will eventually get going, Poe looks like he might turn out, but until they add a QB that can actually lead a team when they are down, and can be a complete difference maker, none of it's going to matter.

We have a young core lead by an old man laid back coach and a stubborn GM. That's not going to translate into success.

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/f...0308_urkel.jpg

Did I do that?

ThaVirus 09-09-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8896712)
I still get irritated after losses, but I'm over it like 10 minutes later. In the past, crappy games and losses could stick around for days. I'm just not that emotionally invested anymore.

I hate that the owners of both my pro teams try to do business at bargain basement prices, though.

Pretty much this. Normally my week would have been ruined by a loss. I haven't felt that since about 2009.

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 10:22 PM

Just about every team's leader is either the QB, or they are the dominant middle linebacker like Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis.

It just ****ing drives me crazy the level of excuses that Pioli will trot out about Matt how he flashed during the first half. It's not about wining here. It's about saving money, and refusing to admit your mistakes.

When Pioli whiffed on just about EVERYTHING during his first off-season, that should tell Clark something. However, Pioli is making him money, and that's ultimately all that matters.

Fans know this. That's why the ****ing Arrowhead magic ****ing died a long time ago.

TinyEvel 09-09-2012 10:24 PM

Great Dairy Comes from Happy Fans. Happy fans come From California. Real California dairy. /49ers

Bugeater 09-09-2012 10:25 PM

I can't even remember the last time I was really upset about a loss.

bricks 09-09-2012 10:25 PM

This teams definately needs leadership especially at linebacker.

**** man. I'm sick of this soft ass shit.

When are they ever going to bring a guy in here that can lay the wood every Sundays?

I don't see any emotional intensity or leadership at the linebacker position whatsoever. I don't see any mean streaks or attitude on defense. They are missing the field general the Ray Lewis type player or better yet the player that is well rounded and could do it all. Blitz, pressure the QB, get sacks, make good tackles, cover well enough and not blow his assignments, play disciplined and instinctive football and not bite on fakes half the time, you name it. Where is this player? Do the Chiefs have that on their roster? I don't see it.

Belcher needs to GTFO. He is a liability. WTF do they have him for? The guy doesn't make any plays and sucks in coverage.

munkey 09-09-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8896738)
Just about every team's leader is either the QB, or they are the dominant middle linebacker like Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis.

It just ****ing drives me crazy the level of excuses that Pioli will trot out about Matt how he flashed during the first half. It's not about wining here. It's about saving money, and refusing to admit your mistakes.

When Pioli whiffed on just about EVERYTHING during his first off-season, that should tell Clark something. However, Pioli is making him money, and that's ultimately all that matters.

Fans know this. That's why the ****ing Arrowhead magic ****ing died a long time ago.

THIS....Same shit year in, year out...:banghead:

mikey23545 09-09-2012 10:26 PM

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3...ikinphoto2.jpg

tk13 09-09-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8896732)
Since Lamar Hunt died are we the worst team in the AFC record-wise?

After today we are 27-54 since the start of the 2007 season. Clark's first full season after gutting the team with Herm and starting the youth movement everyone was so excited about.

Discuss Thrower 09-09-2012 10:26 PM

I'm not upset about this loss, I'm upset about the fact the next 15 weeks are pointless outside of deciding draft position.

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

That's the worst part. I was at the game, and it was packed. But it's not 90-05 packed.

Titty Meat 09-09-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8896679)
Anybody else horny tonight?

PM me

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8896751)
After today we are 27-54 since the start of the 2007 season. Clark's first full season after gutting the team with Herm and starting the youth movement everyone was so excited about.

So, probably yeah then?

lewdog 09-09-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8896752)
I'm not upset about this loss, I'm upset about the fact the next 15 weeks are pointless outside of deciding draft position.

We will scrape together 6 or 7 wins like always to put us into a perfect spot to draft a DL/OL. Don't worry.

tk13 09-09-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8896757)
So, probably yeah then?

Nope! Looking it up, the Lions are actually 26-55 since 2007, including today. So we're one game better. But they also had an 0-16 season in there.

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:32 PM

If we had just sucked for Luck. Or traded the farm for Griffin. Then we would at least have a future to be excited about.

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8896766)
Nope! Looking it up, the Lions are actually 26-55 since 2007, including today. So we're one game better. But they also had an 0-16 season in there.

I said AFC. But ok. Thanks.

Johnny Vegas 09-09-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

What pisses me off are the excuses. A leader doesn't have excuses but accountability. Once the 'buts' start happening it spreads like wildfire and nobody will have an incentive to get better because they'll just pass the buck and it keeps getting passed. The buck stops at the leader. A leader doesn't get suspended for substance abuse, DUI, club fights. They don't go eating McDonald's before practice either.

tk13 09-09-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8896768)
I said AFC. But ok. Thanks.

Oh. Then I think you're right. The Browns have one more win than us in that span. Looked at the Jags, Dolphins, Raiders, Bills... all have more wins in the last 5 years.

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 10:40 PM

Can we also stop trotting Arenas out there on kickoff returns? Good ****ing god. It's awful. Put Wylie back there or someone with some remote speed.

DaneMcCloud 09-09-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

That's why the ****ing Arrowhead magic ****ing died a long time ago.

All of the magic died a long time ago. Anyone that disagrees is hanging on to memories.

This team lacks leadership from the owner, to the GM, to the coaching staff, and the roster. There's plenty of talent, outside of QB, to win in this league and become something special, but each and every year, there's bullshit drama that happens that derails the organization.

Whether it's the constant hiring of mediocre coaching staffs to poor drafting and bad decisions in free agency, this franchise has basically been a joke, save for a few fun years in the 90's, for the better part of four decades.

I bought the Sunday Ticket for the 12 consecutive year but I just don't really care anymore. I don't get emotional when they have a bad play or bad game, I don't get emotional when the QB sucks ass - I just don't have any emotions for this team because it's been sucked dry from decades of a half-assed product put on the field by the ****ing Hunt family.

It sickened me tonight to watch Peyton Manning and the Broncos dismantle the Steelers all the while knowing that Manning WOULD EVEN TAKE HUNT OR PIOLI'S CALL.

Pioli is the laziest ****ing GM in the history of the Chiefs, which is saying something when the only other two GM's were Jim Schaaf and Carl Peterson. Instead of recognizing that this is a QB-driven league, the ****er sticks with Matt Cassel for four goddamned years and brings in "competition" like Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi. He doesn't sign Bowe to a long term deal and ignores Carr. He's spent too many draft choices on defensive line and he ****ing cut Connor Barth, who is a much better and more reliable kicker than the asswipe he drafted in Ryan Succop.

I'm just disgusted but I guess that's an emotion, so I stand somewhat corrected.

**** you, Clark Hunt. **** you with a chrome dildo up your tightwad ****ing ass.

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8896778)
Can we also stop trotting Arenas out there on kickoff returns? Good ****ing god. It's awful. Put Wylie back there or someone with some remote speed.

That guy was decent his rookie year. He could pick up some yards. Never more than 30 yards, but he was consistent.

But at this point that guy sucks. It's like he runs at defenders cause he's used to tackling them, rather than running away from defenders. He's a bum. Tony G laughed at Arenas today.

mcaj22 09-09-2012 10:48 PM

lol i cant believe Pioli cut guys like Barth, Babin, etc

DaneMcCloud 09-09-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8896801)

I was pissed about both, specifically Barth, back in 2008 and all I heard was "But he's just a kicker and Succop is great!".

****ing bullshit.

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8896792)
All of the magic died a long time ago. Anyone that disagrees is hanging on to memories.

This team lacks leadership from the owner to the GM to the coaching staff to the roster. There's plenty of talent, outside of QB, to win in this league and become something special, but each and every year, there's bullshit drama that happens that derails the organization.

Whether it's the constant hiring of mediocre coaching staffs to poor drafting and bad decisions in free agency, this franchise has basically been a joke, save for a few fun years in the 90's, for the better part of four decades.

I bought the Sunday Ticket for the 12 consecutive year but I just don't really care anymore. I don't get emotional when they have a bad play or bad game, I don't get emotional when the QB sucks ass - I just don't have any emotions for this team because it's been sucked dry from decades of a half-assed product put on the field by the ****ing Hunt family.

It sickened me tonight to watch Peyton Manning and the Broncos dismantle the Steelers all the while knowing that Manning WOULD EVEN TAKE HUNT OR PIOLI'S CALL.

Pioli is the laziest ****ing GM in the history of the Chiefs, which is saying something when the only other two GM's were Jim Schaaf and Carl Peterson. Instead of recognizing that this is a QB league, the ****er sticks with Matt Cassel for four godamned years and brings in "competition" like Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi. He doesn't sign Bowe to a long term deal and ignores Carr. He's spent too many draft choices on defensive line and he ****ing cut Connor Barth, who is a much better and more reliable kicker than the asswipe he drafted in Ryan Succop.

I'm just disgusted but I guess that's an emotion, so I stand somewhat corrected.

**** you, Clark Hunt. **** you with a chrome dildo up your tightwad ****ing ass.

Bad decision, after bad decision, after bad decision.

In a young player's league, we hire Carl Winslow. We can't break away from comfort or ties to GM's. The depth on this team ****ing sucks outside of RB and DE.

Trade up to draft Moeaki, when Jimmy Graham is on the board? Hype Baldwin as the training camp darling, but he hasn't shown up in a game since last Halloween? Good thing we have 5 RBs on the roster.

It's just ****ing awful. They will win enough games to keep people's jobs intact and they'll ignore taking a first round QB for the 30th straight draft.

Mecca 09-09-2012 10:50 PM

I basically agree with all of the opener. I still feel Pioli cares more about trying to justify his decisions on Cassel and McCluster than just about anything else.

McCluster at best should be a 4th WR yet instead we're treated to Baldwin on the sideline all day.

Either way I was thrilled at Cassel's first half performance but I'd say the scary thing is that's as good as he can possibly play and it wasn't good enough to be in the lead.

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8896801)

Barth is whatever. And I think Babin was just not going to fit in Pioli's system. There's other things to be more upset about than those guys.

mcaj22 09-09-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8896805)
I was pissed about both, specifically Barth, back in 2008 and all I heard was "But he's just a kicker and Succop is great!".

****ing bullshit.

Barth is now the best kicker in the NFL accuracy wise lol

munkey 09-09-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

This team lacks leadership from the owner, to the GM, to the coaching staff, and the roster. There's plenty of talent, outside of QB, to win in this league and become something special, but each and every year, there's bullshit drama that happens that derails the organization.

Pioli is the laziest ****ing GM in the history of the Chiefs, which is saying something when the only other two GM's were Jim Schaaf and Carl Peterson. Instead of recognizing that this is a QB-driven league, the ****er sticks with Matt Cassel for four goddamned years and brings in "competition" like Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi. He doesn't sign Bowe to a long term deal and ignores Carr. He's spent too many draft choices on defensive line and he ****ing cut Connor Barth, who is a much better and more reliable kicker than the asswipe he drafted in Ryan Succop.

This...Couldn't have said it any better...:thumb:

Mecca 09-09-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8896806)
Bad decision, after bad decision, after bad decision.

In a young player's league, we hire Carl Winslow. We can't break away from comfort or ties to GM's. The depth on this team ****ing sucks outside of RB and DE.

Trade up to draft Moeaki, when Jimmy Graham is on the board? Hype Baldwin as the training camp darling, but he hasn't shown up in a game since last Halloween? Good thing we have 5 RBs on the roster.

It's just ****ing awful. They will win enough games to keep people's jobs intact and they'll ignore taking a first round QB for the 30th straight draft.

We traded one old boy network for another is all we did, we have the exact same thing we had with Carl just with less wins to show for it.

mcaj22 09-09-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8896810)
Barth is whatever. And I think Babin was just not going to fit in Pioli's system. There's other things to be more upset about than those guys.

being top 3 maybe the best current at your position is not "whatever"

Barth does not miss the kick Succop did that and that is a fact lol

and if you dont think a guy like Babin would have helped today then I want the drugs you are on. I'm not sure what other things there is to be upset about other than pointing out the GM lets guys walk for nothing and just fills the team with average role players

How many impact players has Pioli added to this team in 4 ****ing years. One. Eric Berry. The rest are all replaceable and he is the king of finding veteran role players in FA that arent necessarily good, they just round off the team

Mecca 09-09-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Yet Babin was drafted by Houston to be a 3-4 OLB.

tk13 09-09-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

OUR TIME.

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 10:53 PM

I can't believe we traded Tony Gonzalez for Javier Arenas and that ****ing asshole Pioli is quoted as saying that was a win for the Chiefs.

Travis Daniels has made more of an impact than Arenas has.

DaneMcCloud 09-09-2012 10:53 PM

And you know what? **** all the haters. ****ing Sanchez today threw 3 TD's, was 19 of 27 for 266 yards and one pick for a team that put up 48 ****ing points.

All you Cassel lovers from 2008 that said Sanchez sucked, even after two straight AFC Championship appearances, can go **** yourselves.

tk13 09-09-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 8896809)
I basically agree with all of the opener. I still feel Pioli cares more about trying to justify his decisions on Cassel and McCluster than just about anything else.

McCluster at best should be a 4th WR yet instead we're treated to Baldwin on the sideline all day.

Either way I was thrilled at Cassel's first half performance but I'd say the scary thing is that's as good as he can possibly play and it wasn't good enough to be in the lead.

Yeah but to be fair the defense didn't stop a single thing. The first half really wasn't Cassel's fault.

DaneMcCloud 09-09-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Yeah, you're right. Babin wouldn't have fit the 3-4 (Ha!) because he had too much talent for Clancy Pendergast.

Pioli ****ing cut him before training camp. Pioli's a ****ing assclown wrapped in cannoli.

Mecca 09-09-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8896823)
Yeah but to be fair the defense didn't stop a single thing. The first half really wasn't Cassel's fault.

I meant scary as in the team not that the offense wasn't playing well, I should have clarified better.

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8896815)
being top 3 maybe the best current at your position is not "whatever"

Barth does not miss the kick Succop did that and that is a fact lol

and if you dont think a guy like Babin would have helped today then I want the drugs you are on. I'm not sure what other things there is to be upset about other than pointing out the GM lets guys walk for nothing and just fills the team with average role players

How many impact players has Pioli added to this team in 4 ****ing years. One. Eric Berry. The rest are all replaceable and he is the king of finding veteran role players in FA that arent necessarily good, they just round off the team

When did Barth become THAT good? He's solid. But that's high praise.

cdcox 09-09-2012 10:55 PM

Now if we can just get Hamas back, the gang will be together again.

DaneMcCloud 09-09-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8896820)
I can't believe we traded Tony Gonzalez for Javier Arenas and that ****ing asshole Pioli is quoted as saying that was a win for the Chiefs.

Travis Daniels has made more of an impact than Arenas has.

Arenas couldn't cover me.

He ****ing blows.

DaneMcCloud 09-09-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 8896827)

Patience, young Padawan

Mecca 09-09-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 8896827)

Haha, It just saddens me that we are stuck with Cassel for awhile. When I see Pioli doing interviews saying things like "Cassel hasn't gotten a fair shake in KC" I just cringe.

DaneMcCloud 09-09-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8896826)

Barth was "that good" when the Chiefs cut him.

Stupid, stupid move. Of course, what else is new? If Succop was cut, Pioli would have ONE guy on the 2012 roster he drafted in 2009.

And Cassel should have been cut in 2009. Great job, Cannoli!

munkey 09-09-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 8896830)
Haha, It just saddens me that we are stuck with Cassel for awhile. When I see Pioli doing interviews saying things like "Cassel hasn't gotten a fair shake in KC" I just cringe.

Maybe Pioli and Cassel can take their show to another town for a "fair shake"?

That's cool with me...:)

Mecca 09-09-2012 11:00 PM

Someone really needs to explain to me this teams desire to prove McCluster is a player. It seriously looks to me like a team going out of it's way to show he's not a ****up.

It's almost like him and Cassel are the chosen ones who they have to make work instead of moving on from. So much so we get no QB competition and a more talented WR rides the pine.

boogblaster 09-09-2012 11:01 PM

ima ashamed .. again ..... year after year .. and gents ive been here since the 60s ... marty and dickie ball is the best we've had in years .....

cdcox 09-09-2012 11:01 PM

If the Executive of the Year were to hit the GM market, there isn't a team in the NFL that would take him if Cassel were part of the package.

mcaj22 09-09-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8896826)

What? lol Barth just practically won a game TODAY by himself. Hit FGs from 20, 36 and 40 yards. If he misses even one of them (like Succup) the game could have easily went in Carolina's favor it was that close.

Barth was 26-28 last season with 92 percent accuracy with a long of 55 yards
he was 13-14 on FGs between 40-49 yards

.... lol

Mecca 09-09-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 8896847)
If the Executive of the Year were to hit the GM market, there isn't a team in the NFL that would take him if Cassel were part of the package.

Why can't we find a GM that feels finding a QB is important, I mean seriously I'm almost 32 and I've yet to see one.

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 11:04 PM

I don't even care about McCluster to be honest. He can be a gadget player. If we had a legit QB, he'd be utilized effectively.

Mecca 09-09-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8896852)
I don't even care about McCluster to be honest. He can be a gadget player. If we had a legit QB, he'd be utilized effectively.

I don't hate him it just looks like they have a desire to show he's good. Baldwin needs to be on the field more often than him is my only point there.

I wonder how long the Chiefs can take that streak of not drafting a QB in the 1st.

The Franchise 09-09-2012 11:06 PM

Everyone talks shit about Daniel Snyder but he actually went out and got the players that the team needed.

BryanBusby 09-09-2012 11:07 PM

It appears as long as Scott Pioli is the GM, the streak will never end.

**** him