ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tragedy strikes. MemyselfI becomes super active on the forum. Coincidence? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267325)

NewChief 12-03-2012 10:01 AM

Tragedy strikes. MemyselfI becomes super active on the forum. Coincidence?

Just sayin...

loochy 12-03-2012 10:02 AM

chicken and the egg

Fairplay 12-03-2012 10:08 AM

a mere coincidence

just like this.............

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7NuVf0CyGk4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaFace 12-03-2012 10:10 AM

Yep. Predictable and sad.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 10:11 AM

Nah, soccer season is over. I'm bored. The last two months of the NFL season is the only thing going on around here until March. I don't see too much Mavericks talk going on.

Brock 12-03-2012 10:14 AM

She's a horrible person. Never misses an opportunity to horn in on grief.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9175774)
She's a horrible person. Never misses an opportunity to horn in on grief.

Or just controversy in general.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/...950610113.jpeg

1ChiefsDan 12-03-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9175736)
Just sayin...

:clap:

She finally got me to put her on ignore. JFC, no redeeming qualities at all.

RealSNR 12-03-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9175768)
Nah, soccer season is over. I'm bored. The last two months of the NFL season is the only thing going on around here until March. I don't see too much Mavericks talk going on.

There are plenty of Mavericks fans in the NBA thread, troll.

Rasputin 12-03-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9175768)

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...hatNo1Curr.gif

DJ's left nut 12-03-2012 10:45 AM

I won't go into her other blatant troll thread because she's a mindless attention whore and I'm not inclined to grant her that after finally putting her on ignore.

It is fair to ask, however, when this is nothing more than pure shit disturbing. She's never here to do anything other than piss people off.

That's not 'stating her own opinion' as she claims - it's trolling. It's like trying to claim that pulling over every minority at a checkpoint is random. That's not how she operates - she's a target fixated shit-disturber. She comes in here to irritate and then bails when people stop taking her bait.

This crap is banworthy. She adds nothing to the board.

Frazod 12-03-2012 10:47 AM

Yep. Let's hear it for the Angel of Death! :thumb:

BIG_DADDY 12-03-2012 10:49 AM

A tragedy indeed.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9175858)
I won't go into her other blatant troll thread because she's a mindless attention whore and I'm not inclined to grant her that after finally putting her on ignore.

It is fair to ask, however, when this is nothing more than pure shit disturbing. She's never hear to do anything other than piss people off.

That's not 'stating her own opinion' as she claims - it's trolling. It's like trying to claim that pulling over every minority at a checkpoint is random. That's not how she operates - she's a target fixated shit-disturber. She comes in here to irritate and then bails when people stop taking her bait.

I have tried to make this case with the powers that be over the years. Obviously to no avail.

Reaper16 12-03-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

It is fair to ask, however, when this is nothing more than pure shit disturbing. She's never hear to do anything other than piss people off.

This is the most convincing analogy I've read on CP in some time. Very well put.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9175841)
There are plenty of Mavericks fans in the NBA thread, troll.

Missouri, hockey.

htismaqe 12-03-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9175891)
I have tried to make this case with the powers that be over the years. Obviously to no avail.

When I was a mod, we put it to a vote. And that vote failed.

A lot of people don't want her gone, for any number of reasons.

BigMeatballDave 12-03-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...n-clapping.gif

NewChief 12-03-2012 11:11 AM

And FWIW, I don't really want her banned. I think she's a pretty talented, entertaining troll. She can push some damned buttons around this joint.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9175947)
When I was a mod, we put it to a vote. And that vote failed.

A lot of people don't want her gone, for any number of reasons.

There have been two or three votes. It's funny, almost everyone bitches about her but when it came time to do something about it they chickened out. Maddening.

BigMeatballDave 12-03-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9175963)
There have been two or three votes. It's funny, almost everyone bitches about her but when it came time to do something about it they chickened out. Maddening.

I don't understand the chickening out.

What possible negative consequences could result from her banning?

htismaqe 12-03-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9175972)

People are (justifiably) concerned about the precedent of banning someone solely because people don't like what they are posting...

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9175972)

Absolutely none. Best I can figure it comes down to a couple of main issues. The first being that people feel guilty about 86ing her because they would be doing it for the "wrong reason", i.e. they just don't like her. She has been pretty clever in skirting the TOS in terms of trolling, so people just cannot quite seem to justify giving her the axe lest it look (and feel) like it was just something personal.

The other is some people, just like her, thrive on controversy. They despise her but, at the same time love to have her around because it gives them something to bitch about.

Human nature...

Deberg_1990 12-03-2012 11:27 AM

Denise....the "Ambulance Chaser" of the message board world.

WilliamTheIrish 12-03-2012 11:58 AM

Great thread title.

keg in kc 12-03-2012 11:59 AM

Tragedy gives her an opportunity to be contrary.

keg in kc 12-03-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9176005)
People are (justifiably) concerned about the precedent of banning someone solely because people don't like what they are posting...

Indeed. It's a slippery slope.

She shouldn't be banned. If she gets to you, ignore her. Either by exercising willpower or by clicking the button. If you play her game you don't have anybody to blame but yourself.

DJ's left nut 12-03-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9176005)

Ban Laz and maybe you have a point. Laz is an idiot, but everyone just recognizes him as an idiot and lets him go about his merry way.

She doesn't do what Laz does (i.e. come and talk about sports or the present topic du jour foolishly), she just comes in here every few weeks to piss people off and then jets.

She's as clear-cut a 'troll' as this board has.

FAX 12-03-2012 12:08 PM

She is definitely a morbid and macabre type of individual. She derives glee from the suffering of others and likes it even better when she is the cause. Strange human, right there. I made an exception to my rule and put her on ignore which would work great if people would only stop quoting her ... that's the big problem.

As for why she isn't banned for troll behavior, I wonder if she's threatened legal action should that occur? It's the only reason I can think of that explains why our fabulously talented mods haven't done her in.

FAX

The Franchise 12-03-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9176168)
Ban Laz and maybe you have a point. Laz is an idiot, but everyone just recognizes him as an idiot and lets him go about his merry way.

She doesn't do what Laz does (i.e. come and talk about sports or the present topic du jour foolishly), she just comes in here every few weeks to piss people off and then jets.

This.

She brings NOTHING to the board. I would rather have a discussion with Robert the Blacktard than listen to her bullshit.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9176154)
Indeed. It's a slippery slope.

She shouldn't be banned. If she gets to you, ignore her. Either by exercising willpower or by clicking the button. If you play her game you don't have anybody to blame but yourself.

Clicking the button becomes a viable option when you are not subject to the ignoree's posts in the form of a quote.

I had her on ignore at one point and time. Didn't do a damn bit of good.

FAX 12-03-2012 12:16 PM

Meanwhile, the thread thing she started has over 100 posts. Mr. Skip Towne would be aghast and agog at the irony.

It appears to me that people like to complain about her, but like unto simple fishes in the babbling brook of incongruence, take the bait anyhow.

FAX

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9176168)

Actually she rarely "jets". She sticks around and keeps stirring the pot. That is one of the ways she has managed to keep the troll label in question. Kind of what I meant earlier when I said she is clever in skirting the TOS when it comes to trolling.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176210)
Clicking the button becomes a viable option when you are not subject to the ignoree's posts in the form of a quote.

You know, I have about ten people on ignore and when I see their quotes I just scroll past them. Problem solved and no whining involved.

Though truth be told, I sometimes click their name to see what they've said. I won't bitch about what they say if I chose to read it.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9176221)
Meanwhile, the thread thing she started has over 100 posts. Mr. Skip Towne would be aghast and agog at the irony.

It appears to me that people like to complain about her, but like unto simple fishes in the babbling brook of incongruence, take the bait anyhow.

FAX

Yeah but, a good percentage of those posts are me posting troll pics. Which I started because people didn't seem to realize that was what she was doing. And then I just haven't stopped....

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176226)
You know, I have about ten people on ignore and when I see their quotes I just scroll past them. Problem solved and no whining involved.

Though truth be told, I sometimes click their name to see what they've said. I won't bitch about what they say if I chose to read it.

Of course, none of this would be an issue if you CHOSE not to be a pathetic individual.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176238)
Of course, none of this would be an issue if you CHOSE not to be a pathetic individual.

Likewise if you had willpower and weren't a :deevee: biotch. I am not there forcing you to read a damn thing. You are choosing to read.

keg in kc 12-03-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176210)

Trust me. I know how it works. I had KCJohnny on ignore for literally years.

Eventually it's up to you to be strong enough to just ignore her on your own.

Bugeater 12-03-2012 12:23 PM

I am genuinely creeped out by how much that **** thrives on death.

loochy 12-03-2012 12:24 PM

I really wish that if a person got enough neg reps they could be banned. It would be a way for the forum to police itself.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9176249)

Exactly, I haven't seen a post from Iowanainananananana for the longest time. I manage to exert self control over that one and it's NOT THAT HARD. I don't feel I am missing a damn thing.

I recently caved on BROCK though. :banghead: It was worth it.

Frazod 12-03-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9175963)

There are people here who wouldn't vote to ban Sandusky. It's maddening.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9176249)

You know, up until she started trolling the SOC movement I had gone, with the exception of one or two posts, a few years with just scrolling over her stupid shit. But as we all know, she has this knack to say things that even the most willful of people just cannot help but respond to. I give you the aftermath of 9/11 as the ultimate example. She hasn't been labled a terrorist sympathizer for no reason.

And now with her meddling in the SOC movement which she says she supports, while at the same time taking shots at the fans involved (see her current thread on the front page), I am back on the warpath. She just continues to find ways to take it over the top. She is nothing more than an attention whoring troll. She desrves to be banished from this board from now until forever.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176283)
You know, up until she started trolling the SOC movement I had gone, with the exception of one or two posts, a few years with just scrolling over her stupid shit. But as we all know, she has this knack to say things that even the most willful of people just cannot help but respond to. I give you the aftermath of 9/11 as the ultimate example. She hasn't been labled a terrorist sympathizer for no reason.

And now with her meddling in the SOC movement which she says she supports, while at the same time taking shots at the fans involved (see her current thread on the front page), I am back on the warpath. She just continues to find ways to take it over the top. She is nothing more than an attention whoring troll. She desrves to be banished from this board from now until forever.

So you maintain that I'm an attention whore and in order to punish me for my horrible actions you bring more attention to them? :hmmm:

Good strategy.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9176268)
There are people here who wouldn't vote to ban Sandusky. It's maddening.

In the current gun thread I posted last night in response to a question a two part answer as to why I thought gun violence was so high in this country. The first part of my answer was that the very thing that makes this country great, our freedom, contributes to people taking advantage of that freedom. In short what makes us great can also have some negative impacts on us.

I would say the same of this site. What makes this place so great is also what hurts it at times.

hometeam 12-03-2012 12:39 PM

There are 3 posters I cant stand on CP.

I dont think its hard to guess who it is.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9176327)

Me, Myself, and I?

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9176327)

All of my personnas thank you for that laugh. :D

doomy3 12-03-2012 12:42 PM

I can't understand why she even wants to post on this board. As far as I can tell, not one person likes the ****. Why would she want to be part of a community where not one person likes her?

hometeam 12-03-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176334)
All of my personnas thank you for that laugh. :D

Hurry up and die.

doomy3 12-03-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9176350)
Hurry up and die.

We weren't so lucky.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9176345)
I can't understand why she even wants to post on this board. As far as I can tell, not one person likes the ****. Why would she want to be part of a community where not one person likes her?

Because it's such a fun group of people. :D

Another from 2005. Cute.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9176345)

Psychological issues.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176378)
Psychological issues.

Old habit. Since 1996. Why stop now? :D

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176387)
Old habit. Since 1996. Why stop now? :D

Because it would be an opportunity to do the right and humane thing for a change.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176402)
Because it would be an opportunity to do the right and humane thing for a change.

I know, like stop :deevee:and forget that I exist, right?

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176405)
I know, like stop :deevee:and forget that I exist, right?

You want your existence forgotten? Quit existing.

keg in kc 12-03-2012 12:55 PM

Pigskin Park. Wasn't that what it was called?

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9176416)

No KCBB is where most of us got our start.

I miss Logical. :deevee:

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9176416)

Yes.

Saulbadguy 12-03-2012 01:01 PM

Background noise.

Fish 12-03-2012 01:12 PM

She sounds like a Miserable User......

WilliamTheIrish 12-03-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9176471)
She sounds like a Miserable User......

That would be hilarious.

She doesn't bother me at all. It's up to me to read her tripe or not read it. For me, that's all that counts.

Frazod 12-03-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176420)
Yes.

Ahh, the place she went when she swore she'd never post here. Right up until she destroyed it. I remember thinking it was a wonderful containment vessel. Unfortunately, it was not strong enough.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9176632)
Ahh, the place she went when she swore she'd never post here. Right up until she destroyed it. I remember thinking it was a wonderful containment vessel. Unfortunately, it was not strong enough.

Can you imagine, she and I were co-mods on the political side there.

Frazod 12-03-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176645)
Can you imagine, she and I were co-mods on the political side there.

Sounds cozy. :D

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9176681)
Sounds cozy. :D

nlm

Chief Roundup 12-03-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9175957)
She can push some damned buttons around this joint.

That is the only reason she is here. She has a history of being a stalker. Stalker and Troller not that much difference. She is obviously doing nothing positive quite the opposite she is playing on the emotional time to come in here and just start shit. She is here just for the sole reason for "stirring the pot" of this place. She is not a fan of the Chiefs. She has stated it in the past that Gannon was the reason she was here to begin with.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9176772)
That is the only reason she is here. She has a history of being a stalker. Stalker and Troller not that much difference. She is obviously doing nothing positive quite the opposite she is playing on the emotional time to come in here and just start shit. She is here just for the sole reason for "stirring the pot" of this place. She is not a fan of the Chiefs. She has stated it in the past that Gannon was the reason she was here to begin with.

Not exactly. I've been a Chiefs fan since for 40 years or when I started to watch with my Dad. That would make Gannon in his 60s or 70s. ROFL

BigMeatballDave 12-03-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176418)
No KCBB is where most of us got our start.

I miss Logical. :deevee:

And you said you would NEVER join here.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9176797)
And you said you would NEVER join here.

Oh honey, that ship has done sailed. Like 10 years ago...

Demonpenz 12-03-2012 03:18 PM

I guess she got her pussy popped with Challenger coverage going on in the background. Since then she can only get wet if there is a breaking report.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9176927)
I guess she got her pussy popped with Challenger coverage going on in the background. Since then she can only get wet if there is a breaking report.

Wow. That is some wild imagination.

blaise 12-03-2012 03:24 PM

Is memyselfI the one that was a guy and now a girl or something, or is some kind of transsexual, or is that some other poster?

Demonpenz 12-03-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9176944)
Is memyselfI the one that was a guy and now a girl or something, or is some kind of transsexual, or is that some other poster?

you are thinking of gochiefs.

KCUnited 12-03-2012 03:27 PM

That would explain the head and shoulders that washed up on the biatch.

loochy 12-03-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9176951)
you are thinking of gochiefs.

ROFL

no it's ultrapeanut

memyselfI 12-03-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9176961)
ROFL

no it's ultrapeanut

Be nice.

loochy 12-03-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176966)
Be nice.

i was nice.

it was really funny that he said it was gochiefs.

then i said that it was really ultrapeanut.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9176927)

LMAO