ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Should The Media Ask Ray Lewis About The Unresolved Murders? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269413)

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 01:09 PM

Should The Media Ask Ray Lewis About The Unresolved Murders?

Been listening to my local sport talk radio today and the question keeps coming up,

"With Super Bowl Media Day tomorrow should the media ask Ray Lewis about those unresolved murders 13 years ago?"

I know people give him a pass because it's been a long time ago and he plead guilty to obstruction of justice, yadda yadda.

But all this posing for the cameras and crying on TV and shouting God every chance he gets makes me sick. I think it's an act and is phony.

The case is over for Ray Lewis but not the two people that were murdered because it goes unresolved.

How do murders go unresolved?

Lack of evidence I know, but do you think Casey Anthony was guilty?

This doesn't sit right with me.

I don't think I would want anything to do with this guy out in the real world.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-2000/1566198/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...p-murder-case/

RunKC 01-28-2013 01:13 PM

"Ray what's your take on the commandment of thou shall not kill?" LMAO

Deberg_1990 01-28-2013 01:13 PM

I just wish the TV media would stop treating him like hes some "Messiah"

Stop pointing your cameras at him and just ignore him.

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9358531)

I could live with that but you know it ain't gonna happen.

"Oh he's so inspirational!" **** you.

These kids on the field now were 10 years old when this happened.

They don't have a clue what went on, all they know is this force fed media propaganda.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358541)
I could live with that but you know it ain't gonna happen.

"Oh he's so inspirational!" **** you.

These kids on the field now were 10 years old when this happened.

They don't have a clue what went on, all they know is this force fed media propaganda.

ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

OnTheWarpath15 01-28-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9358548)
ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

:popcorn:

Molitoth 01-28-2013 01:21 PM

I think it would be dick to question him about that shit, He's not going to answer it anyway.

IMO they shouldn't even interview his annoying ass.

loochy 01-28-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

Ask Ray. He's the one that ditched the bloody suit.

http://barnyardlampoon.files.wordpre...ewis.jpg?w=604

Deberg_1990 01-28-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

This thread i started the other day has some good facts

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269312

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...05&postcount=7

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9358553)
I think it would be dick to question him about that shit, He's not going to answer it anyway.

IMO they shouldn't even interview his annoying ass.

It's going to be a slobbering love fest.

On the bright side, since he's retiring I don't have to see him on the sidelines or on the field anymore.

warpaint* 01-28-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9358530)
"Ray what's your take on the commandment of thou shall not kill?" LMAO

^^^^^^^^^

The love affair between RL and the media these days is disgusting. It's absolutely repulsive.

When push came to shove he helped cover up a murder to protect his homies. 13 minutes ago. 13 hrs ago. 13 yrs ago the crime remains the same and I doubt the victims families feel any better w/ no justice 13 yrs after the fact. Whelp RL will get to explain that to Jesus one day and in the mean time he can piss off.

Lex Luthor 01-28-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358525)
Should The Media Ask Ray Lewis About The Unresolved Murders?

What would it really accomplish? I suppose if you think he got away with murder and you want to try to make him squirm, that might be a motivation to harass him, but at this point you're not really accomplishing anything.

Well, other than drawing attention away from the Super Bowl.

It would be different if this were O.J. Simpson. Everyone knows damn well that O.J. did it and that he's a cold-blooded bastard. You don't know that about Ray Lewis.

From what I've read about this case, it sounds like it was a fight that got out of hand. It even sounds like the two guys that got killed were the aggressors who started the fight in the first place.

I'm not a fan of Ray Lewis. But I don't see any reason to stir up a bunch of shit at a Super Bowl press conference. Like I said, this isn't O.J. Simpson.

Easy 6 01-28-2013 01:43 PM

You haters have it sooo wrong... after winning the big game, Ray will run to the 50 yard line, kneel and be transported to Heaven in a golden light aboard Jacobs Wheel, taking his place at the right hand of God.

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9358587)
What would it really accomplish? I suppose if you think he got away with murder and you want to try to make him squirm, that might be a motivation to harass him, but at this point you're not really accomplishing anything.

Well, other than drawing attention away from the Super Bowl.

It would be different if this were O.J. Simpson. Everyone knows damn well that O.J. did it and that he's a cold-blooded bastard. You don't know that about Ray Lewis.

From what I've read about this case, it sounds like it was a fight that got out of hand. It even sounds like the two guys that got killed were the aggressors who started the fight in the first place.

I'm not a fan of Ray Lewis. But I don't see any reason to stir up a bunch of shit at a Super Bowl press conference. Like I said, this isn't O.J. Simpson.

I guess if the media and NFL didn't carry on about how "great" he is I wouldn't give a shit.

But since they have, I guess I want to know some answers.

What happened?
Who killed those people?
What happened to the suit?

Stuff like that.

I'm sure RL knows.

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9358590)
You haters have it sooo wrong... after winning the big game, Ray will run to the 50 yard line, kneel and be transported to Heaven in a golden light aboard Jacobs Wheel, taking his place at the right hand of God.

Something tells me that he will certainly try it.

-King- 01-28-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9358531)

Why? Hes the best linebacker in nfl history playing his last game in the Superbowl. Why ignore him?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bump 01-28-2013 01:49 PM

this whole religious thing with Ray Lewis is getting annoying

-King- 01-28-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358595)
I guess if the media and NFL didn't carry on about how "great" he is I wouldn't give a shit.

But since they have, I guess I want to know some answers.

What happened?
Who killed those people?
What happened to the suit?

Stuff like that.

I'm sure RL knows.

Are you saying he isn't great? I haven't read one person write or heard anybody talk about how Ray is a great person. They focus on him being the greatest LB ever and one of the greatest leaders in the league. And both of those things are right.
Posted via Mobile Device

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9358600)
Why? Hes the best linebacker in nfl history playing his last game in the Superbowl. Why ignore him?
Posted via Mobile Device

He's not the best in NFL history.

Plenty more out there that haven't been involved in unresolved double murders.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-28-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358618)

If Ray Lewis was a Saints player would you be bitching? Answer is no

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9358626)
If Ray Lewis was a Saints player would you be bitching? Answer is no

Saints wouldn't want him.

gblowfish 01-28-2013 01:59 PM

Ray Ray fakes sincerity almost as well as Reggie Jackson.

-King- 01-28-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358618)

Yes...he is.

Quote:

Has nothing to do with his greatness as a player.

-King- 01-28-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358633)

ROFL

GloryDayz 01-28-2013 02:23 PM

Not only yes, but they should enter into a one-day contract with Wes Welker's wife to ask the question.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9358562)

sounds like he didnt do much wrong from the single post.

didnt have time to read the whole thread though

HemiEd 01-28-2013 02:40 PM

I don't like him, never have, so anything the media can do to make him miserable, sign me up.

That Monday night game in Baltimore where he was whining like a bitch, still brings a smile to my face.

mikey23545 01-28-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

You haters have it sooo wrong... after winning the big game, Ray will run to the 50 yard line, kneel and be transported to Heaven in a golden light aboard Jacobs Wheel, taking his place at the right hand of God Tim Tebow.

FYP.

Fat Elvis 01-28-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9358600)
Posted via Mobile Device

Lawrence Taylor disagrees with you.

Easy 6 01-28-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9358771)
FYP.

LMAO yes, i forgot the New Covenant of Tebow.

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9358776)
Lawrence Taylor disagrees with you.

And Dick Butkus.

He would destroy Ray Lewis and I would love to see it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sxR9qYSHt8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bevischief 01-28-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

No that's the halftime show.

Chief Roundup 01-28-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358563)
It's going to be a slobbering love fest.

On the bright side, since he's retiring I don't have to see him on the sidelines or on the field anymore.

No but he will be on one of the GameDay morning shows and be a guest on a bunch of NFL shows for a while. You will get to hear comparisons to him from now on.
Don't think that burning sensation from that knife is going away just yet for you. Your agony will continue.

Chief Roundup 01-28-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358633)

ROFL yeah right with what Gregg Williams and Co. did down there. Nope their moral values are way better down there in "Saints" land. They just wanted to injury people and get paid for it. There is no possible way they would of wanted one of the best LBs to ever play the game. Keep liing to yourself. Because you are the only one that would believe that crap.

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9358881)
ROFL yeah right with what Gregg Williams and Co. did down there. Nope their moral values are way better down there in "Saints" land. They just wanted to injury people and get paid for it. There is no possible way they would of wanted one of the best LBs to ever play the game. Keep liing to yourself. Because you are the only one that would believe that crap.

Oh so you're one of those idiots that actually believed the bullshit no evidence propaganda that the NFL pr machine put out when they skewered the public and the media with false allegations.

If you want to hate the Saints then do it.

But the bounties never existed, ever.

And **** Ray Lewis.

I hope he breaks his neck this weekend.

Marcellus 01-28-2013 04:11 PM

Nothing is unresolved. They found the 2 defendants not guilty by reason of self defense. They know who killed the 2 guys.

gblowfish 01-28-2013 04:45 PM

This guy was pretty decent in the middle too....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gX5U9YQoka8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OmahaChief 01-28-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9359011)
Nothing is unresolved. They found the 2 defendants not guilty by reason of self defense. They know who killed the 2 guys.

Exaclty. Not sure why people can't seem to get this piont of the case.

Spott 01-28-2013 04:56 PM

I think every single question but one should be about it. When he gets really pissed off, they should end the interview by asking him "Ray, have you ever sucked a dick as long as you wanted?".

-King- 01-28-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9359007)
Oh so you're one of those idiots that actually believed the bullshit no evidence propaganda that the NFL pr machine put out when they skewered the public and the media with false allegations.

And **** Ray Lewis.

ROFL

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9359093)
Exaclty. Not sure why people can't seem to get this piont of the case.

I've just been reading up on the events of the trial, evidence and prosecution.

This is a pretty good article on it from the Baltimore Sun.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...eginald-oakley

"Thirteen years ago this month, Lewis and his friends were celebrating at a posh nightclub after Super Bowl XXXIV, won by the St. Louis Rams over the Tennessee Titans.

The group included Joseph Sweeting, 34, a music producer and promoter whom Lewis knew from his time at the University of Miami, and Reginald Oakley, 31, a former barber from Baltimore.

Richard Lollar and Jacinth Baker, childhood friends who had moved from Akron to the Atlanta area, were also partying at the Cobalt Lounge.

The two groups spilled out onto the streets about 3:30 a.m., and a member of Baker and Lollar's group traded words with Oakley.

"A Moet bottle smashed into the side of my head. ... I swung and he swung back and all hell broke loose around us," Oakley wrote in "Memories of Murder," a self-published book whose account mirrors trial testimony about the start of the street fight.

Amid the brawl, Lollar and Baker were stabbed and bled to death on the street. Someone fired shots at Lewis' limo as his group sped away.

Police arrested Lewis before the day was over, and the linebacker cried as he was read his rights.

The trial in Fulton County did not go well for prosecutors. Some outside experts said at the time that the prosecution was sloppy and the charges against Lewis, Sweeting and Oakley had been rushed. Others noted that witnesses had changed their stories.

Two weeks into the trial, prosecutors agreed to drop the murder charges against Lewis if he would plead guilty to a charge of obstruction of justice and testify against Sweeting and Oakley, who had criminal records that included convictions for theft, burglary and resisting arrest. The obstruction-of-justice charge was related to Lewis' telling those who left in the limo after the fight that they should keep quiet about the incident.

Lewis testified that he tried to stop the fight and that Sweeting and Oakley bought knives the day before they ended up at the nightclub. Lewis testified that he asked Oakley later what happened. "I said this is all on me," Lewis told the court. "My career is over because you guys tripping."

After less than six hours of deliberation, the jury acquitted Sweeting and Oakley; neither man could be reached for comment for this article. Lewis had a year of probation for the misdemeanor charge and was fined $250,000 by the National Football League for violating its conduct policy.

A few years after the incident, Lewis settled civil lawsuits with both families. Richard Lollar's daughter received about $1 million, according to news reports; the Bakers' settlement was not disclosed publicly. Police consider the case closed."

-King- 01-28-2013 05:32 PM

At the end of the day, he was found not guilty and we've gotten to watch one of the greatest LBs in history play the past 10 years and now we'll get to watch him play in the superbowl.

Did he do it? Probably. Does it stop me from appreciating what he does on the field? Hell no.

Ceej 01-28-2013 05:43 PM

One of the main reasons I won't be watching any SB coverage up until kickoff.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9359007)

And **** Ray Lewis.

There is less proof Lewis had something to do with killing those guys than proof about the saints bounty program.

You are nuts dude. There most definitely was a bounty program
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 01-28-2013 05:49 PM

Like Dummyville this offeseason, enough money can cover up any crime

The Franchise 01-28-2013 05:58 PM

Why the **** do you feel the need to create so many ****ing threads?

MahiMike 01-28-2013 06:05 PM

Is it true O.J. attended your parties?

Phobia 01-28-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

The facts are that Ray's posse logged the first ever victory when bringing a knife to a gun fight. Seriously, how dumb could those dead guys have possibly been? "Oh damn, my boys is bleeding. I forgot about this here gun in my pocket. I think I will pop a cap in the limo for effect."

SAUTO 01-28-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9359330)
The facts are that Ray's posse logged the first ever victory when bringing a knife to a gun fight. Seriously, how dumb could those dead guys have possibly been? "Oh damn, my boys is bleeding. I forgot about this here gun in my pocket. I think I will pop a cap in the limo for effect."

LMAO so ****ing true
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackHelicopters 01-28-2013 07:22 PM

Interested to see what Tim Tebow has to say about this.

The Iron Chief 01-28-2013 08:04 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wfLzO1zmVe.../ray%2Bray.jpg

I say let the A hole play his last game without media harassment but for gods sake stop acting like hes some inspirational hero to the young kids or something.
He was involved he got away with it hopefully like OJ he will F up in retirement and get beat down or arrested or both.

Ace Gunner 01-28-2013 08:29 PM

http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Ca...edf214ad31.jpg

Thig Lyfe 01-28-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9359280)
Why the **** do you feel the need to create so many ****ing threads?

and this one i cant even masturbate to because there are no sexxxi titty pixxx!!!!!

Sorter 01-29-2013 12:07 PM

They should ask him about his doping to recover so quickly.

LMAO

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9361667)
They should ask him about his doping to recover so quickly.

LMAO

YEP.

Just found out about that.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-torn-triceps/

SAUTO 01-29-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9361693)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bounty-appeal/

why wouldnt williams testify?

Strongside 01-29-2013 12:42 PM

Reporter: "Ray. No one has ever really heard the truth about what happened 13 years ago...Are you ready to talk about that now?"

Ray: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...z3j8o1_500.gif

okoye35chiefs 01-29-2013 12:44 PM

he was acquitted or charges dropped, why bring it up...

I don't watch 1 ounce of Superbowl pregame... I turn on the tv 30 minutes before the game and skip all sports talk this entire week...

Strongside 01-29-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9361805)
he was acquitted or charges dropped, why bring it up...

I don't watch 1 ounce of Superbowl pregame... I turn on the tv 30 minutes before the game and skip all sports talk this entire week...

But you'll miss all the Kelly Clarkson concerts!!!!

okoye35chiefs 01-29-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9361807)
But you'll miss all the Kelly Clarkson concerts!!!!

oh crap... when is that on?

Jayhawk Chief 01-29-2013 12:49 PM

Can't tell you how many people I know who are sick of Ray Lewis.

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawk Chief (Post 9361831)
Can't tell you how many people I know who are sick of Ray Lewis.

They're going to get a lot sicker with the doping allegations that came out today.

Some story on Sports Illustrated.

-King- 01-29-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Iron Chief (Post 9359651)

I say let the A hole play his last game without media harassment but for gods sake stop acting like hes some inspirational hero to the young kids or something.

He is a model player.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9361849)
They're going to get a lot sicker with the doping allegations that came out today.

Some story on Sports Illustrated.

Yeah this is going to get some traction.

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9361857)
Yeah this is going to get some traction.

Ray Ray refused to answer questions about it at Media Day.

Supposedly there is a recorded phone conversation where Lewis asks for the banned substance.

So I wonder what the hypocrite Goodell is going to do.

Probably nothing.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 01:08 PM

Well, after hearing more about this I think it's bullshit. I want to see some rock solid proof or this is just some dumbshit trying to peddle his wears.

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9361895)
Well, after hearing more about this I think it's bullshit. I want to see some rock solid proof or this is just some dumbshit trying to peddle his wears.

Yeah who knows.

More will be revealed.

DTLB58 01-29-2013 01:15 PM

Thought this was very funny.

Michelle Beadle ‏@MichelleDBeadle

Is there another person out there allowed to not answer questions more than Ray Lewis? #deerantlers #whitesuit

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9361916)
Thought this was very funny.

Michelle Beadle ‏@MichelleDBeadle

Is there another person out there allowed to not answer questions more than Ray Lewis? #deerantlers #whitesuit

hahahahahahahahaha

true dat.

Hammock Parties 01-29-2013 01:19 PM

They asked him and he basically ducked the question and told them to **** off in a nice way.

Deberg_1990 01-29-2013 01:57 PM

A few media getting tired of his act:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...3337578.column

But this crying, praying, quoting Scripture and dropping to his knees during the past two games has gone too far.

I believe Lewis is serious about his show of emotion. I will never question his commitment to Christianity or his love for God.

But I've watched Lewis for 17 years, and while he is the ultimate team guy, he is also the ultimate "I" guy. He loves his fellow players, but Ray Lewis loves him some Ray Lewis, which is why he talks about himself in the third person.

He likes the theater and loves to be a showman, but when is enough, enough?

Even within the past week, more Baltimore fans are being turned off by his behavior as the network cameras zoom in. Microphones and recorders collect his every word even though we're not sure what he is talking about at times.

It's funny and it's sad.

Instead, can't we see more of Joe Flacco, who is having a great postseason? How about Anquan Boldin, the unsung hero of the playoffs? Maybe there can be more stories and pictures about the offensive line, which has been the key to the Ravens' resurgence down the stretch.

Instead, we get Lewis in private moments that should remain that way. If the networks don't believe it, then just watch the skit from "SNL." Lewis is now on par with Sarah Palin.

He deserves better, but he can't turn himself off when the cameras' red lights are on. The Ray Lewis Show has had good ratings for 17 years.

okoye35chiefs 01-29-2013 02:00 PM

which is why he talks about himself in the third person

only the Rock can do this and still be cool!

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9362084)

But this crying, praying, quoting Scripture and dropping to his knees during the past two games has gone too far.

I believe Lewis is serious about his show of emotion. I will never question his commitment to Christianity or his love for God.

But I've watched Lewis for 17 years, and while he is the ultimate team guy, he is also the ultimate "I" guy. He loves his fellow players, but Ray Lewis loves him some Ray Lewis, which is why he talks about himself in the third person.

Even within the past week, more Baltimore fans are being turned off by his behavior as the network cameras zoom in. Microphones and recorders collect his every word even though we're not sure what he is talking about at times.

It's funny and it's sad.

Instead, can't we see more of Joe Flacco, who is having a great postseason? How about Anquan Boldin, the unsung hero of the playoffs? Maybe there can be more stories and pictures about the offensive line, which has been the key to the Ravens' resurgence down the stretch.

Instead, we get Lewis in private moments that should remain that way. If the networks don't believe it, then just watch the skit from "SNL." Lewis is now on par with Sarah Palin.

He deserves better, but he can't turn himself off when the cameras' red lights are on. The Ray Lewis Show has had good ratings for 17 years.

Yeah but I wanna **** Sarah Palin.

Not Ray Ray.

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 02:05 PM

Ray Lewis: No one at Media Day is qualified to ask about murder case

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...t-murder-case/

DaKCMan AP 01-29-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9362084)

It's funny and it's sad.

DaKCMan AP wonders why Ray Lewis "deserves better."

-King- 01-29-2013 02:19 PM

LMAO I change the channel as soon as I hear they're going to interview him. He's just gone overboard lately.