ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If we sign Albert do we still take a tackle (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270674)

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-03-2013 11:03 AM

If we sign Albert do we still take a tackle

Got to thinking if we resign Albert he has stated he does not want to play guard so would this rule out taking a tackle in rd 1. What if we drafted Fisher and put him at LG. Would that not make our line a beast for Charles to run behind. O r does signing Albert mean we just go in a different direction.

Personally I am warming up to the idea of drafting Geno and just using him as trade bait. Someone in the 6-9 area would surely take him off our hands and if they didn't then there we go.

KCUnited 03-03-2013 11:04 AM

Sure, that sounds like a very Chiefs thing to do.

B14ckmon 03-03-2013 11:04 AM

Well according to the "experts" we are both drafting tackles and moving them to the right side.

Because DERP DERP A DERP DERP.

Dunerdr 03-03-2013 11:04 AM

I wondered this myself all the talk of albert going to guard why would you move the proven guy out of the harder position? But then again arent guards usually heavier?

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 11:05 AM

I think we're going to tag Albert so the new guy has a good mentor to teach him the ropes. It's all about learning the game for our LTotf.

KCUnited 03-03-2013 11:05 AM

However, I don't believe you can trade a rookie in his 1st year any longer. Someone else can verify that.

boogblaster 03-03-2013 11:08 AM

is our center gonna be healthy this year .. or do we need too look fo another one .....

BlackHelicopters 03-03-2013 11:08 AM

Isn't Albert leaving?

B14ckmon 03-03-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9459931)
However, I don't believe you can trade a rookie in his 1st year any longer. Someone else can verify that.

Pretty sure once you use the pick, that player is locked with your team. No idea why people keep mentioning this as a possibility.

Chiefshrink 03-03-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 9459938)
is our center gonna be healthy this year .. or do we need too look fo another one .....

good question. I'm assuming he will be fine but the draft will tell a lot since there hasn't been any news on that front.

B14ckmon 03-03-2013 11:13 AM

If Albert is resigned, I would think long and hard about taking Floyd from the Gators. Dude is going to be great in the NFL.

ChiliConCarnage 03-03-2013 11:13 AM

We have 2 young guards. Asamoah had a good year per PFF.
It seems like too much of a luxury to be a possibility.

Rasputin 03-03-2013 11:14 AM

Yes if Chiefs think LT is BPA and next year if the Chiefs think BPA is a LT they will take him and the year after that if the Chiefs think the BPA is LT they will take him and the year after that if the Chiefs think BPA is LT they will take him.....

If the Chiefs grade on players = and in each round the BPA happens to be LT we take him. we could have 3 LT from this draft.

BigMeatballDave 03-03-2013 11:15 AM

They should not take a LT #1 overall even if they don't re-sign Albert.

ChiefMojo 03-03-2013 11:15 AM

I think it is a either or type of situation. If we re-sign Albert, we are NOT taking a LT at #1. If we don't re-sign Albert, it is a major green flag that we are taking a LT at #1. Pretty clear cut to me.

If we were to re-sign Albert, then guys like Floyd, Milliner and still possibly Geno would come into play. As of this moment, I don't expect us to re-sign Albert.

Bowser 03-03-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9459931)

Not absolutely sure, but I don't think trades like the Rivers/Eli trade can go down anymore.

B14ckmon 03-03-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9459970)
Not absolutely sure, but I don't think trades like the Rivers/Eli trade can go down anymore.

Was it even technically allowed then? I though Papa Manning had to suck some D to make it happen with Eli.

Rausch 03-03-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9459970)

I'm pretty sure they can...

notorious 03-03-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9459965)

Logic has no place here!

notorious 03-03-2013 11:25 AM

"Deepest draft in years for Dline and Oline"

Experts: Chiefs should use the #1 on Oline instead of picking them up in the mid rounds. :facepalm:

Mr. Laz 03-03-2013 11:25 AM

I think we sign Bowe
tag Albert

tagging Albert gives us more time and flexibility about what to do when it comes to the draft

suds79 03-03-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9459965)

I'm with this bigtime.

I've recently changed my theory on LTs. Everybody thinks of them as the utmost valuable commodities.

I used believe they the same about LT. And the rest of the O-line being just a bunch of guys you can fill in in the mid to late rounds.

After watching Joe Thomas & Jake Long I have to ask myself "Do these guys really impact the game?" Doesn't seem like it.

Not saying they're not important. I still think it's worth while to draft LTs in the 1st round. After all. They are protecting against the best pass rushers. I just don't believe in doing it in say the top 10 anymore. Those teams are generally dreadful and need impact players. Players who effect wins & losses.

Impact being QBs 1st and then pass rushers.

hometeam 03-03-2013 11:30 AM

Yes.

Because that is stupid. So, that's what KC will do.

milkman 03-03-2013 11:31 AM

Sure.

Let's re-sign Albert and take a LT #1 overall.

Then we can convert one of them to RT or guard.

I can not think of a better way of maximizing the value of that pick.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-03-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9460026)
Sure.

Let's re-sign Albert and take a LT #1 overall.

Then we can convert one of them to RT or guard.

I can not think of a better way of maximizing the value of that pick.

It's honestly better than letting Albert walk and then taking Joeckel.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but we would literally be better off re-signing Albert and taking Chance ****ing Warmack #1 overall than letting Albert walk and taking Joeckel.

Ace Gunner 03-03-2013 11:34 AM

Can Joeckel return kickoffs. thx

DeezNutz 03-03-2013 11:34 AM

It's impossible to maximize the value of this pick now because we've '09ed ourselves.

Even if we never had any intention of drafting a QB, which is abundantly clear, we cannot even posture as such. Our cards are showing, and we're holding a weak pair at best.

The stupidity of the Smith trade is threefold:
1. We're left with Alex Smith.
2. We gave up entirely too much to get him, allegedly.
3. We ****ed ourselves impressively in the draft.

Bowser 03-03-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9460006)
I think we sign Bowe
tag Albert

tagging Albert gives us more time and flexibility about what to do when it comes to the draft

This would be best case as of right now, imo.

DeezNutz 03-03-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9460031)
I can't believe I'm saying this, but we would literally be better off re-signing Albert and taking Chance ****ing Warmack #1 overall than letting Albert walk and taking Joeckel.

Agreed.

milkman 03-03-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

I agee
This is how pathetic and laughable we've become.

Ace Gunner 03-03-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

the #1 pick in this draft is like having the #20 pick in a good draft. Geno. That would be my choice. I can get a OG in the first rnd of any draft.

HotCarl 03-03-2013 11:37 AM

They will probably re-sign Albert because he's adequate and affordable, but it wouldn't be shocking if they let him go and picked someone who is 6 years younger and has a higher ceiling.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-03-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9460047)
the #1 pick in this draft is like having the #20 pick in a good draft. Geno. That would be my choice. I can get a OG in the first rnd of any draft.

Of course Geno would be the wise choice, but we're talking about the Chiefs here. When have they ever made the right decision about anything?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-03-2013 11:40 AM

Eagles fans say Reid is really bad at clock management. So whoever the BPA at the 3rd pick is, will be the #1.

Ace Gunner 03-03-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9460049)
They will probably re-sign Albert because he's adequate and affordable, but it wouldn't be shocking if they let him go and picked someone who is 6 years younger and has a higher ceiling.

:D

they can take the 1st QB in this draft -- you can't do better especially if you're the Chiefs.

HotCarl 03-03-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9460062)
:D

they can take the 1st QB in this draft -- you can't do better especially if you're the Chiefs.

They aren't going to spend their 1st pick on a QB when they've already spent their 2nd on one.

The smart thing is to sign Albert to an affordable deal and trade down.

Ace Gunner 03-03-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9460053)
Of course Geno would be the wise choice, but we're talking about the Chiefs here. When have they ever made the right decision about anything?

Lol

I think Dorsey is going to bring some sense into all of this Kansas City nonsense over the past decades.

we got Jamaal & Houston -- that is the starting point of this team's roster we don't need a run game OL -- particularly at OG & C, the interior can be made up of serviceable players because you only run when they are in pass rush sets.

ASmith will keep the seat warm, if he can get them winning some playoffs, he's done his job here. Dorsey is no CP/SP spaz, he is not QB challenged -- no more brodie croyle for you :D

milkman 03-03-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9460065)
They aren't going to spend their 1st pick on a QB when they've already spent their 2nd on one.

I really love stupi ****s like you that think any is going to trade up with the Chiefs.

The Jags are sitting in that catbird seat.

The Chiefs just found the biggest dildo they could and ****ed themselves right in the ass.

Rausch 03-03-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9460080)
Lol

I think Dorsey is going to bring some sense into all of this Kansas City nonsense over the past decades.

I think he's going to do exactly what he said he's going to do and we'll get solid talent but be pissed off to no end on draft day(s.)

Ace Gunner 03-03-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9460065)

enough nonsense -- QB, QB's & MORE QB's. Really. They have everything else. They have pass rushers, a corner and safeties... they have WR's, TE's & a RB STAR that will line up split wide and create mismatches for Bowe & co.

They have a DL. ENOUGH with all this "we can't have anything nice" crap. It's high time the Kansas City Chiefs start a QB search.

NOW.

They need to get a guy that they can groom and well, having the first pick is kind of, you know, unbeatable when it comes to grabbing a QB.

So what if Geno is going to need time to develop and play at this level -- I'll be god damned if that isn't EXACTLY what this team is looking for. They can win with Smith, continue to develop the young bucks and when Geno gets his act together -- boom, pull the trigger.

It's not rocket repair n stuff.

Ace Gunner 03-03-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9460084)
I think he's going to do exactly what he said he's going to do and we'll get solid talent but be pissed off to no end on draft day(s.)

completely possible, but didn't he and GB grab a QB in the first and set him for 4 seasons before playing him? I think Dorsey is real happy how that lil springboard worked out :D

To me, that is the other side of this. He's been part of a successful effort exactly like this in the past, If Geno is all about Geno and more, can't see why Dorsey would hesitate considering the choices in this draft.

TEX 03-03-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9460049)

I just can't see letting him go if the object is to improve the team with the 1st pick now. Sure they can draft a LT that's younger with potentially more upside, but how will that improve the team now? In essence, that would mean that they lost Albert and used the # 1 pick to replace talent that they had. Is the new LT better than Albert + whoever they draft at # 1? No way.

patteeu 03-03-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9460081)
I really love stupi ****s like you that think any is going to trade up with the Chiefs.

The Chiefs just found the biggest dildo they could and ****ed themselves right in the ass.

The Jaguars may not be interested in trading down. And even if they are, they may ask a higher price than the Chiefs are willing to take. Other than a really marginal difference in the amount of compensation you have to pay for a 1.1 rookie over a 1.2 rookie, there's really no basis for your conclusion.

Teams that assume KC won't take a QB can trade with either KC or JAX to get the first QB off the board. At that point, it just depends on which of those two teams is willing to take the least in return.

ct 03-03-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9460017)
I'm with this bigtime.

I've recently changed my theory on LTs. Everybody thinks of them as the utmost valuable commodities.

I used believe they the same about LT. And the rest of the O-line being just a bunch of guys you can fill in in the mid to late rounds.

After watching Joe Thomas & Jake Long I have to ask myself "Do these guys really impact the game?" Doesn't seem like it.

Not saying they're not important. I still think it's worth while to draft LTs in the 1st round. After all. They are protecting against the best pass rushers. I just don't believe in doing it in say the top 10 anymore. Those teams are generally dreadful and need impact players. Players who effect wins & losses.

Impact being QBs 1st and then pass rushers.

Dion Jordan

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-03-2013 12:17 PM

Dorsey's last 3 1st round picks have been

2012 -Tackle
2011 -Tackle
2010 -Nose Tackle

Chiefshrink 03-03-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9460155)
I think Dorsey is real happy how that lil springboard worked out :D To me, that is the other side of this. He's been part of a successful effort exactly like this in the past, If Geno is all about Geno and more, can't see why Dorsey would hesitate considering the choices in this draft.

What we don't know was that more Ted than John or was it more John than Ted on that Rodgers pick in the latter 1st rd:shrug:

oldman 03-03-2013 01:15 PM

Why are we so hell-bent on drafting a tackle? Stephenson was a 3rd rounder last year and played reasonably well in Albert's absence. Was that a wasted pick?

patteeu 03-03-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 9460366)
Why are we so hell-bent on drafting a tackle? Stephenson was a 3rd rounder last year and played reasonably well in Albert's absence. Was that a wasted pick?

IMO, "reasonably well" makes for good depth, but not for your frontline blindside protector. If they lose Albert, I wouldn't want all their eggs to be in the "Stephenson will blossom" basket. He might, but that's a gamble.

If Alberts re-signs, they have considerably more flexibility.

ChiliConCarnage 03-03-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 9460366)

He had his struggles in pass protection towards the end. Is he a wasted pick? No, he was a 3rd rounder who was considered a development project. He showed signs maybe he could be a player but to start at LT next season might be too much to ask.

Direckshun 03-03-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9460180)
Dorsey's last 3 1st round picks have been

2012 -Tackle
2011 -Tackle
2010 -Nose Tackle

Wrong.

2012: passrusher (Nick Perry)
2011: tackle (Derek Sherrod)
2010: tackle (Byran Bulaga)
2009: nose tackle (BJ Raji) and passrusher (Clay Matthews)

RealSNR 03-03-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9460484)
Wrong.

2012: passrusher (Nick Perry)
2011: tackle (Derek Sherrod)
2010: tackle (Byran Bulaga)
2009: nose tackle (BJ Raji) and passrusher (Clay Matthews)

A perfectly acceptable lineup of positions represented when you have a franchise QB.

But until we get one, this kind of drafting can go eat 1000 dicks

Rasputin 03-03-2013 02:09 PM

I'd bet next to anything that next year when we pick in top 10 of the draft that "BPA" will happen to be a DL when it is our turn.

BossChief 03-03-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9460081)

They may have killed the value of their pick, but I think it's possible to trade down at a discounted rate with someone. Maybe Buffalos 1,2 and 3 as well as a pick next year to move up if they like Geno enough to not want to take any chances. Their owner said openly that they wanted to move up for a QB.

An overlooked fact is that there are only 2 teams in the top ten that don't need a QB and there is a limited availability of quarterbacks in this draft...either move up or wait another year.

I think we will need to offer the pick at a 2 or 3 slot discount to move it though.

NJChiefsFan 03-03-2013 02:19 PM

Yeah in theory there is always a chance of trading down if you are desperate enough to do it. At some point you are going to go low enough to attrack someone. Now if you hold true to value, then that changes things. But if you throw value out the door and become hell bent on moving, then you open up the chance of being willing to get raped and move down.

milkman 03-03-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9460545)
Yeah in theory there is always a chance of trading down if you are desperate enough to do it. At some point you are going to go low enough to attrack someone. Now if you hold true to value, then that changes things. But if you throw value out the door and become hell bent on moving, then you open up the chance of being willing to get raped and move down.

So, here's the plan.

Bend over for Alex Smith, and follow that up by bending over to move down down in the draft.

Cheek spreadin' like porn stars.

SAUTO 03-03-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9459972)
Was it even technically allowed then? I though Papa Manning had to suck some D to make it happen with Eli.

Well yeah it was allowed. It happened didn't it?

and I haven't heard anything about not being able to trade players, just that they can't hold out during their first contracts or renegotiate them
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 03-03-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9460563)
So, here's the plan.

Bend over for Alex Smith, and follow that up by bending over to move down down in the draft.

I wish I could hear Dorsey explain to me how that's a better plan than taking Geno at #1 and retaining as much draft value as possible

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 04:40 PM

It would be a good idea if we're going to extend our streak of doing dumb things.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-03-2013 06:00 PM

Dorsey has never made a pick, you dumbasses. Just like Pioli never made a pick before Jackson.

Prison Bitch 03-03-2013 06:06 PM

It sorta reminds me of 2009 when some thought we should take Sanchez to see who would bite on a trade. The reality is, probably not many teams who would be willig to give up a lot for any QB this year.

As for a DT, man...haven't we gone to that well enough times already?

thabear04 03-03-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9459948)
Pretty sure once you use the pick, that player is locked with your team. No idea why people keep mentioning this as a possibility.

We can bust a Eli Manning and Rivers trade...

BossChief 03-03-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9460563)
So, here's the plan.

"We arent gonna reach for need"

...proceeds to get raped on a trade for double the going rate...even Adam Schefter said nobody else was willing to throw in a second pick AND WE MADE THAT SECOND PICK A SECOND ROUNDER.

Then, proceeds to manufacture a need by letting Albert walk and drafts Joeckel.

Masterchief 03-03-2013 06:21 PM

ROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9459927)
Well according to the "experts" we are both drafting tackles and moving them to the right side.

Because DERP DERP A DERP DERP.

RunKC 03-03-2013 06:27 PM

I think it's going to be a DL if we sign Albert.

Hello Shariff Floyd.

milkman 03-03-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9461218)
Dorsey has never made a pick, you dumbasses. Just like ***** never made a pick before Jackson.

Invalid point, because Ted Thompson has only been the man with final say since '06.

Masterchief 03-03-2013 06:34 PM

Been lurking for years and now I decided to join,I lived in kc for 8 years, 6 in lees summit and 2 in blue springs. Been a chiefs fan since 98...I moved to se ga just north of freakville (jacksonville fl) I know about five chiefs fans down here and we definitly heard and felt the power of soc of the 2012 season...and we are proud to see egoli gone. Dont know how Ried and company will do w/o drafting Geno smith at number 1 but I hope he resigns albert and not take joeckle....

RunKC 03-03-2013 06:43 PM

I honestly think Luke Joeckel will be the pick and he's best choice.

Branden Albert just entered his prime last year. How long will he be in the prime of his career? Another 2 years? Maybe 3? Add to the fact that he's already having injury issues and never played a full season before.

Now you have a chance to draft a very good LT who is only 21 years old, owned SEC defensive lineman and has never been hurt before?

What do you want? A quality Branden Albert for the next 3 years with injury issues or a bonafide top 5 caliber LT for the next 10-12 years?

I know which one I'm taking.

Direckshun 03-03-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9461291)
I honestly think Luke Joeckel will be the pick and he's best choice.

Branden Albert just entered his prime last year. How long will he be in the prime of his career? Another 2 years? Maybe 3? Add to the fact that he's already having injury issues and never played a full season before.

Now you have a chance to draft a very good LT who is only 21 years old, owned SEC defensive lineman and has never been hurt before?

What do you want? A quality Branden Albert for the next 3 years with injury issues or a bonafide top 5 caliber LT for the next 10-12 years?

I know which one I'm taking.

The fail is strong in you.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-03-2013 06:59 PM

That is stink bait. Is he catfishing?

RunKC 03-03-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9461316)
The fail is strong in you.

Sign Bowe. Tag Albert. Trade Albert for a 2nd round pick and pick Joeckel 1st overall would be ideal.

I'm on a roll this offseason. Called the Geno fail and now I'm gonna cruise down the Joeckel train and smile when he's a Chief.

RealSNR 03-03-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9461336)
Sign Bowe. Tag Albert. Trade Albert for a 2nd round pick and pick Joeckel 1st overall would be ideal.

I'm on a roll this offseason. Called the Geno fail and now I'm gonna cruise down the Joeckel train and smile when he's a Chief.

"Geno fail." ROFL

Geno Smith has yet to play a down in the NFL and you're already claiming victory.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tl0LZsyi_tA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR 03-03-2013 07:18 PM

And anybody who smiles at the Joeckel pick should kill themselves. Seriously.

patteeu 03-03-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9461358)

We should be rooting for someone like Sheldon Richardson so that it can look even more like *****'s first year with a semi-surprising pick of a DE who might have been had 10 picks later! ;)

BossChief 03-03-2013 07:25 PM

If we pass on Geno for Joeckel, the guys better be right on a few things...

1) Alberts back better prohibit him from taking the next step in his career...if he goes on to another team and destroys worlds, this front office deserves a beat down.

2) Geno and NO OTHER QB FROM THIS CLASS can be better than Alex Smith. If any quarterback from this class turns out to be better than him, this front office failed us AGAIN and deserves a beat down.

I have a bad feeling that Geno is gonna be the Raiders franchise qb of the next 10 years and that Brandon Albert will go to SD and rape faces the next 8 years.

RunKC 03-03-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9461378)
I have a bad feeling that Geno is gonna be the Raiders franchise qb of the next 10 years and that Brandon Albert will go to SD and rape faces the next 8 years.

The Raiders haven't done shit at QB since Rich Gannon left. Their staff is nowhere close to being able to develop a QB either.

If any QB goes there, they're ****ed.

RunKC 03-03-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9461358)

Albert's stats were very embellished this year.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-03-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9461412)
The Raiders haven't done shit at QB since Rich Gannon left. Their staff is nowhere close to being able to develop a QB either.

Huard, Thigpen, Croyle, Jagoff castoff, Jonathon and Brady Quinn, Cassel, Palko, Orton and Stanzi say HI!

milkman 03-03-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9461417)
Albert's stats were very embellished this year.

Embellised?

Protecting the bind side of a QB that can't read a defense and holds the ball too long, and his stats are embellished?

Moron.

ChiefsCountry 03-03-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9461412)

The Raiders GM comes from the same tree that our GM comes from. Yet everybody is sucking Dorsey off for finding a QB, but McKenzie can't. Not to mention they have an offensive staff that has worked with numerous first round quarterbacks. They can find and develop a QB.

RunKC 03-03-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9461430)
Embellised?

Protecting the bind side of a QB that can't read a defense and holds the ball too long, and his stats are embellished?

Moron.

We did at first, until we started running Charles all the time.

Look at the Ravens game as full proof of that.