ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Podcast: Rich Baldinger Talks Chiefs OL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270915)

Ace Gunner 03-08-2013 08:50 PM

Podcast: Rich Baldinger Talks Chiefs OL

On 610 today;

http://www.610sports.com/topic/play_...udioId=6272783

• Branden Albert is potentially better at LT than LG because he's no mauler
  • Rodney Hudson really shredded knee during that injury -- will he be back???
  • Asamoah isn't knocking guys off the ball in the red zone
  • Jake Long would fit well -- is an upgrade
  • Winston was disappointing especially for the dollars
  • last season's OL talent was a big reason they were 2 - 14

LoneWolf 03-08-2013 08:55 PM

His last point is bullshit. Quinn and Cassel were two huge reasons for 2-14. Romeo's complete ineptness was another huge reason.

Charles had no problem finding running lanes behind last years OL and that was with every team knowing that KC couldn't throw the ball. Baldinger is like Maas without the guns and coke.

RealSNR 03-08-2013 08:56 PM

He basically said Branden Albert isn't a good fit for Andy Reid's offense at LT.

WTF? LMAO

kcxiv 03-08-2013 08:59 PM

the Chiefs got in the Red zone last year? did i misss something? lol

pr_capone 03-08-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9478211)
last season's OL talent was a big reason they were 2 - 14

http://i.imgur.com/JEVbwCf.png

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 09:01 PM

it's all about the OL people

forget QB entirely

listen to the propaganda ministers of the true fans

OL is the most important position in professional sports

Ace Gunner 03-08-2013 09:02 PM

meh, he saying Reid is going to find an OL because this one sucks. I concur. The Chiefs need to ditch the "one second offense".

It isn't so much that Reid is a "QB Guru" as it is he is a OL guru.

mcaj22 03-08-2013 09:05 PM

well they are completely rebuilding or reconstructing the oline it seems

so as much as we liked the play last year i'd imagine it will look different this year so they must have concerns we do not.

you could have any combination of new guard, new center, new LT or RT pending whatever the hell they are thinking. Will be interesting how it plays out.

Ace Gunner 03-08-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9478241)

forget QB entirely

did alex smith get good as his OL got good? yes. Harbaugh is a good OL coach too. He's had that OL playing good two seasons now.

mcaj22 03-08-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9478255)
did alex smith get good as his OL got good? yes. Harbaugh is a good OL coach too. He's had that OL playing good two seasons now.

any ****ing idiot can have all those first round picks on the 49ers oline playing well, they have like 3 cant miss prospects, a monkey could coach that and get praise

Ace Gunner 03-08-2013 09:06 PM

y'all know the only time anything looks good offensively is when Jamaal is running to daylight all by his damn self.

LoneWolf 03-08-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9478255)

I wasn't aware that Harbaugh coached the OL in San Fran?

Ace Gunner 03-08-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9478259)
any ****ing idiot can have all those first round picks on the 49ers oline playing well, they have like 3 cant miss prospects, a monkey could coach that and get praise

buncha first rounders on the Chiefs DL..... guess that's all they needed

LoneWolf 03-08-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9478260)
y'all know the only time anything looks good offensively is when Jamaal is running to daylight all by his damn self.

Chris Johnson says, "sup"!

Ace Gunner 03-08-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9478267)
Chris Johnson says, "sup"!

**** krissy

Ace Gunner 03-08-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9478264)
I wasn't aware that Harbaugh coached the OL in San Fran?

oh that's right he coaches.... heads.

Deberg_1990 03-08-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9478220)
His last point is bullshit. Quinn and Cassel were two huge reasons for 2-14. Romeo's complete ineptness was another huge reason.

Charles had no problem finding running lanes behind last years OL and that was with every team knowing that KC couldn't throw the ball. Baldinger is like Maas without the guns and coke.

ROFL

I agree with everything above

It's amazing how many alleged experts don't know jack

LoneWolf 03-08-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9478272)
oh that's right he coaches.... heads.

You have no ****ing clue what a head coach does. Harbaugh doesn't coach any OL technique or schemes as the head coach. He helps put the roster together and decide who plays, but the position coaches teach the technique. Harbaugh does coach the QBs because that is his area of expertise. Any improved play by he OL in San Fran can be attributed to the quality of the players on the roster and the job if their position coach.

Rasputin 03-08-2013 09:16 PM

"Rodney Hudson really shredded knee during that injury -- will he be back???"

This is tidbit of news that if true has me worried about Rodney Hudson.

Who in the secon Oh, er I mean third round can we find a center to replace Rodney if his knee can't hold up?

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 09:16 PM

The OL wasn't a problem before scabs like Hochstein, Allen and Stephenson were all starting together.

Of course that's a shitty line.

Albert-Lilja-Hudson-Asamoah-Winston was a very solid group.

ILChief 03-08-2013 09:17 PM

I thought Hudson broke his leg not shredded his knee

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-08-2013 09:18 PM

Sep 27, 2012 – The Kansas City Chiefs will be without Rodney Hudson for the rest of the season after their starting center broke his leg in Sunday's win over

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 09:19 PM

Never trust a Baldinger.

ILChief 03-08-2013 09:20 PM

Baldinger is a Moran

LoneWolf 03-08-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9478294)
Sep 27, 2012 – The Kansas City Chiefs will be without Rodney Hudson for the rest of the season after their starting center broke his leg in Sunday's win over

Never trust a man named Dick Baldinger.

LoneWolf 03-08-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9478297)
Never trust a Baldinger.

Damn you!

RealSNR 03-08-2013 11:22 PM

Nice link, chiefsfootballfan.

Dumbass.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9478283)
You have no ****ing clue what a head coach does. Harbaugh doesn't coach any OL technique or schemes as the head coach. He helps put the roster together and decide who plays, but the position coaches teach the technique. Harbaugh does coach the QBs because that is his area of expertise. Any improved play by he OL in San Fran can be attributed to the quality of the players on the roster and the job if their position coach.

you have never played football have you. The HC designs the team from personnel, coaches & schemes to blocking techniques, play calls and packages. a good football team plays & looks like they are on the same page. That is is what a good HC does.

LoneWolf 03-09-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9479222)
you have never played football have you. The HC designs the team from personnel, coaches & schemes to blocking techniques, play calls and packages. a good football team plays & looks like they are on the same page. That is is what a good HC does.

I played football from the time I was 8 years old until I was 20. In Pop Warner ball, sure the head coach had his hands in coaching all positions including technique.

In high school, the position coaches coached technique and scheme while the head coach designed the game plan. The head coach would go from position group to position group during practice and observe, but he rarely interjected himself into the technique side of the coaching except for the linebackers since he played linebacker in college.

The two years I played small college ball before transferring to Notre Dame (where I obviously didn't pull a Rudy and walk on) the coach was more like a CEO. He set the direction of the team, made decisions about overall strategy, and decided who should play.

Do you honestly think Harbaugh is coaching the OL in San Fran to the point he could take credit for any improvement in their play?

Rausch 03-09-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9478211)
On 610 today;

http://www.610sports.com/topic/play_...udioId=6272783

• Rodney Hudson really shredded knee during that injury -- will he be back???

http://www.fybertech.com/4thread/v_1...1164137949.jpg

patteeu 03-09-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9478259)

The conventional wisdom around here is that investing valuable draft picks in guys like that is a waste of resources.

BlackHelicopters 03-09-2013 09:51 AM

Red Zone = all the empty red seats at Camarohead.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9479258)
I played football from the time I was 8 years old until I was 20. In Pop Warner ball, sure the head coach had his hands in coaching all positions including technique.

In high school, the position coaches coached technique and scheme while the head coach designed the game plan. The head coach would go from position group to position group during practice and observe, but he rarely interjected himself into the technique side of the coaching except for the linebackers since he played linebacker in college.

The two years I played small college ball before transferring to Notre Dame (where I obviously didn't pull a Rudy and walk on) the coach was more like a CEO. He set the direction of the team, made decisions about overall strategy, and decided who should play.

Do you honestly think Harbaugh is coaching the OL in San Fran to the point he could take credit for any improvement in their play?

hell yes. he runs that offense during practice. his position coaches do obvious stuff you already pointed out, but when they are installing plays etc Harbaugh runs that team. If his linemen are doing it the right way, you'll never hear Harbaugh "coach the OL" per se, but if they don't block the play proper, you can bet Harbaugh is on the OL, coaching them to perform the play proper.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 09:54 AM

Geez. No wonder casual fans are so stupid. They listen to guys like this that should be full of great knowledge and take their crap takes as gospel. Almost everything he said was a flat lie or wrong.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9478293)
I thought Hudson broke his leg not shredded his knee

he did both according to RB.

LoneWolf 03-09-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9479387)
hell yes. he runs that offense during practice. his position coaches do obvious stuff you already pointed out, but when they are installing plays etc Harbaugh runs that team. If his linemen are doing it the right way, you'll never hear Harbaugh "coach the OL" per se, but if they don't block the play proper, you can bet Harbaugh is on the OL, coaching them to perform the play proper.

How can you be this stupid and not have died already because you forgot to breath or were hit by a bus because you walked into traffic?

Not blocking the play properly has nothing to do with footwork, hand placement, leverage, etc... You know, all the things that make offensive lineman better. Harbaugh telling the OL that they didn't block the play correctly, for example "hey, your supposed to let the DT go and block the MLB and the DT will get picked up by the pilling guard" is great, but would be explained during film study in the position meetings.

Harbaugh has very little to nothing to do with actual improvement by the OL.

CoMoChief 03-09-2013 10:29 AM

I dont know why people around here are high on Asamoah and Allen.

Regardless of where they were picked, they're both average at best and can be easily replaced by better players IMO.

This team still needs OL depth. We got rid of Winston, so that's a body/position that needs replacement. There's a good chance Hudson doesn't come back to his old self. He needs someone to replace him if necessary. Lilja retired. Allen flat out sucks. What about Albert? Will he be here after this season? Coaches think long term not just what the roster needs right now ya know..

There's more problems with our Oline than people are willing to admit. That's why drafting Joeckel now isn't such a stupid idea. If there was a QB worth taking 1-1 I'd be all for it regardless of the situation...but there's not.

milkman 03-09-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9479467)

Regardless of where they were picked, they're both average at best and can be easily replaced by better players IMO.

This team still needs OL depth. We got rid of Winston, so that's a body/position that needs replacement. There's a good chance Hudson doesn't come back to his old self. He needs someone to replace him if necessary. Lilja retired. Allen flat out sucks. What about Albert? Will he be here after this season? Coaches think long term not just what the roster needs right now ya know..

There's more problems with our Oline than people are willing to admit. That's why drafting Joeckel now isn't such a stupid idea. If there was a QB worth taking 1-1 I'd be all for it regardless of the situation...but there's not.

I don't give a rat's ass if this O-Line is the worst ever fielded in NFL history.

Drafting an OT #1 overall whne that pick only effectively upgrades the RTT or a guard position is monumentally stupid.

And it is not surprising that a monumental dumbass endorses the plan.

Chiefnj2 03-09-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9479719)
I don't give a rat's ass if this O-Line is the worst ever fielded in NFL history.

Drafting an OT #1 overall whne that pick only effectively upgrades the RTT or a guard position is monumentally stupid.

And it is not surprising that a monumental dumbass endorses the plan.

It's an acceptable move if they don't like albert

milkman 03-09-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9479750)
It's an acceptable move if they don't like albert

You and CoMo come from the same gene pool?

It is not acceptable.

You don't tag a guy you don't like.

Rausch 03-09-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9479790)

It is not acceptable.

Agreed...

Chiefnj2 03-09-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

It is not acceptable.

If they plan on making a trade they do.

patteeu 03-09-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

It is not acceptable.

What's the downside?

milkman 03-09-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9479801)
If they plan on making a trade they do.

Maybe should be clear if that's what you are discussing.

milkman 03-09-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9479804)
What's the downside?

You're paying 10 mil for a guy you don't like.

patteeu 03-09-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9479853)
You're paying 10 mil for a guy you don't like.

You don't keep him if you don't like him (and you have an alternative), but you don't have to keep him just because you tagged him. He could be traded or have his tag rescinded, couldn't he?

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9479222)

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-09-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

forget QB entirely

I can't believe people still propagate trench warfare as the only philosophy that matters in the modern NFL. Racca.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 03-09-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9480007)
You don't keep him if you don't like him (and you have an alternative), but you don't have to keep him just because you tagged him. He could be traded or have his tag rescinded, couldn't he?

:facepalm:

patteeu 03-09-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9480344)
:facepalm:

I take it that means you can't think of a real downside afterall.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

yes and baldinger said as much. Dorsey and Reid are going to completely replace this OL over the next 2 seasons. They might become decent some of them, but good they are not. baldy's point that none of these OL guys have any ability to move players out of the box is true. They suck.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9480589)
yes and baldinger said as much. Dorsey and Reid are going to completely replace this OL over the next 2 seasons. They might become decent some of them, but good they are not. baldy's point that none of these OL guys have any ability to move players out of the box is true. They suck.

You are just as full of fail as Baldy

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9480035)
I can't believe people still propagate trench warfare as the only philosophy that matters in the modern NFL. Racca.
Posted via Mobile Device

hey, I am only the messenger. Dorsey/Reid is your "people".

MahiMike 03-09-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

forget QB entirely

Well, try winning a football game without one...

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9480591)
You are just as full of fail as Baldy

and you are just as much a POS as the OL was. so there's that.

Hammock Parties 03-09-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9480596)
Well, try winning a football game without one...

Our OL was good enough to win a god damn division championship in 2010.

What held us back?

Conversely, did the 2007 Giants, who had the worst line in football, win a Super Bowl? Why?

**** all true fans and all members of the Baldinger family.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9480631)
Our OL was good enough to win a god damn division championship in 2010.

What held us back?

Conversely, did the 2007 Giants, who had the worst line in football, win a Super Bowl? Why?

**** all true fans and all members of the Baldinger family.

seymour and kelly own the chiefs. in fact any DL with some players owns the Chiefs. Like say, the Ravens.

patteeu 03-09-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9480640)
seymour and kelly own the chiefs. in fact any DL with some players owns the Chiefs. Like say, the Ravens.

Truth. It's unfortunate that some people feel the need to discount the importance of the OLine in order to justify their QB takes.

milkman 03-09-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9480548)
I take it that means you can't think of a real downside afterall.

No dumbass.

The premise presented by CoMo is that you are tagging your best O-Lineman and drafting the guy viewed by some as the best in the draft.

Tagging Albertg to trade him is an entirely different discussion.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9480601)
and you are just as much a POS as the OL was. so there's that.

The line wasn't a POS, opened some great running lanes, and was doomed by bad QB play, so I take that as a compliment.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9480640)

Chiefs ran for 300 on the Ravens and they KNEW the team wasn't going to pass. Our O-line pushed their shit in that game.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 06:00 PM

No bro. Jamaal ****ing Charles has been running behind all five of your grandmas. the ****ng guy is special like that. really. like barry ****ing sanders special. but it is wasted.

milkman 03-09-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9480690)
Truth. It's unfortunate that some people feel the need to discount the importance of the OLine in order to justify their QB takes.

No one is discounting the importance of the O-Line.

We are discounting the absolutely moronic idea pushed by ****ing idiots like you that we need to throw first round draft picks at every god damn year.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9480818)
Chiefs ran for 300 on the Ravens and they KNEW the team wasn't going to pass. Our O-line pushed their shit in that game.

pfffft.

BossChief 03-09-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

The last two days, ESPN has been scrolling that the Chiefs are negotiating a long term contract with Albert.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9480844)
No one is discounting the importance of the O-Line.

We are discounting the absolutely moronic idea pushed by ****ing idiots like you that we need to throw first round draft picks at every god damn year.

I will. You can win a Super Bowl with a bad O-line, you have to have high level QB play. We didn't have a bad line. In fact we had a pretty good/young unit. Cutting Winston and then drafting Jekyll or whoever to play RT would be one of the bigger fails in team draft history.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9480847)
pfffft.

Absolutely pushed their shit in. If not for Cassel we would have raped them.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9480867)
Absolutely pushed their shit in. If not for Cassel we would have raped them.

no. if not for cassel, we would have at least made it respectable. they beat Jamaal down after the TD and that's where it all came to a close.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 06:12 PM

the defense was fire that game -- they kept it close for almost 45 minutes.

milkman 03-09-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9480852)
I will. You can win a Super Bowl with a bad O-line, you have to have high level QB play. We didn't have a bad line. In fact we had a pretty good/young unit. Cutting Winston and then drafting Jekyll or whoever to play RT would be one of the bigger fails in team draft history.

Both Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning had brilliant playoff seasons in their SB wins.

But they are exceptions, along with a guy like Ben Roethlisberger.

Most QBs do need adequate protection.

At the end of the day, however, I don't give a rat's if you have the Cowboys line of the 90s or the Roaf/Shields line of the start of this milenium, you ain't winning jack with a mediocre QB

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9480870)
no. if not for cassel, we would have at least made it respectable. they beat Jamaal down after the TD and that's where it all came to a close.

We lost 9-6 :#

You seem to be talking about the playoff game for some unknown reason.

milkman 03-09-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9480870)

The Ravens adjusted at the half by putting everyone but your worthless parents in the box and daring Cassel to beat them.

Before that adjustment, the Chiefs line was abusing the Ravens.

Ace Gunner 03-09-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9480882)
We lost 9-6 :#

You seem to be talking about the playoff game for some unknown reason.

oh, you're talking this year. look, there is a lot of raw talent on this team. the OL had some of that. But JFC they wer not a OL that provided blocking for adequate amounts of time. it's just raw talent. there isn't anything developing with those guys.

milkman 03-09-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9480893)
oh, you're talking this year. look, there is a lot of raw talent on this team. the OL had some of that. But JFC they wer not a OL that provided blocking for adequate amounts of time. it's just raw talent. there isn't anything developing with those guys.

Oh, jesus ****.

Did your parents use your head as a hammer when you were a baby?

patteeu 03-09-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9480795)
No dumbass.

The premise presented by CoMo is that you are tagging your best O-Lineman and drafting the guy viewed by some as the best in the draft.

Tagging Albertg to trade him is an entirely different discussion.

You're imagining things. Either that or making them up in a futile effort to save face.

patteeu 03-09-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9480848)
The last two days, ESPN has been scrolling that the Chiefs are negotiating a long term contract with Albert.

First, I'm aware of that, but you never know how much truth there is to that kind of report.

Second, either way, it doesn't change the fact that Milkman's comment was wrong.

milkman 03-09-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9481090)
First, I'm aware of that, but you never know how much truth there is to that kind of report.

Second, either way, it doesn't change the fact that Milkman's comment was wrong.

Go back and read his post, you dipshit.

He is presenting an argument to improve the line this, the part that I addressed with my post.

I am not essentially drafting to improve my RT or guard position.

Now he also says essentially that drafting Joekel is insurance against Albet not being here next year.

That means he is not presenting a case for franchisin Albert to trade him.

I didn't address that.

Now shut the **** up and go back to diddling yourself.

patteeu 03-10-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9481348)
Go back and read his post, you dipshit.

He is presenting an argument to improve the line this, the part that I addressed with my post.

I am not essentially drafting to improve my RT or guard position.

Now he also says essentially that drafting Joekel is insurance against Albet not being here next year.

That means he is not presenting a case for franchisin Albert to trade him.

I didn't address that.

Now shut the **** up and go back to diddling yourself.

Your revisionist history doesn't match this thread.

milkman 03-10-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9479467)

Read the bolded line, dumbass

Revisionist history, my ass.

boogblaster 03-10-2013 07:20 AM

OL is being addressed I think ... we have so many needs everywhere .. where do ya start ....