ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Elvis Dumervil Trolling the Broncos (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271483)

RyFo18 03-26-2013 01:24 PM

Elvis Dumervil Trolling the Broncos

Had to share this with everyone ROFL

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Also, in my 1-on-1 with Dumervil, I asked why he thought Baltimore gave him the best chance to win a title. His answer: "The quarterback."</p>&mdash; Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/316630847568609280">March 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

-King- 03-26-2013 01:25 PM

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane 03-26-2013 01:26 PM

Well he's right :)

Chief_For_Life58 03-26-2013 01:27 PM

year late

CaliforniaChief 03-26-2013 01:29 PM

Damn...

Imon Yourside 03-26-2013 01:29 PM

LMAO and ROFL

Mr_Tomahawk 03-26-2013 01:41 PM

Choking Manning.

Imon Yourside 03-26-2013 01:41 PM

Where is Hootie? This just isn't right man.

Johnny Vegas 03-26-2013 01:42 PM

Rape Manning

Pasta Little Brioni 03-26-2013 01:42 PM

Oh Knooowmo....

Easy 6 03-26-2013 01:49 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bq52SxMjPPE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 01:50 PM

LMAO

DaWolf 03-26-2013 02:38 PM

Flacco in playoffs: 9-4, with at least a win every year.

Manning in playoffs: 9-11, with 8 one and dones.

Molitoth 03-26-2013 02:48 PM

I'd still take Manning over Flacco every time.

keg in kc 03-26-2013 02:50 PM

Flacco has just as many rings, and he was clearly instrumental in getting the team the title. Not sure why at this point you'd take 88000 year old Peyton. Reputation only carries you so far.

Reerun_KC 03-26-2013 02:50 PM

Nice watching Chiefs fans bash teams with QBs....

Yet we cant field a QB to save our asses...

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9530974)

:facepalm:

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9530969)

:spock:

BlackHelicopters 03-26-2013 02:56 PM

Wow! ELITE comment.

MTG#10 03-26-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

In his prime? Without question. Now? Flacco and it isnt even a discussion.

FD 03-26-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Did you happen to catch their playoff game last year? There was no question who was better that day.

Dave Lane 03-26-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Not now. At same age absolutely.

Hootie 03-26-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9531014)
In his prime? Without question. Now? Flacco and it isnt even a discussion.

Lol...

One Rahim Moore play later and now Flacco is better than Peyton Manning and Tom Brady...

This place is hilarious.

MTG#10 03-26-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9531050)
Lol...

One Rahim Moore play later and now Flacco is better than Peyton Manning and Tom Brady...

This place is hilarious.

Didnt say he was better. I said I'd take him right now over Manning. You'd seriously take a 37 year old Manning right now over Flacco?

Hootie 03-26-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FD (Post 9531036)
Did you happen to catch their playoff game last year? There was no question who was better that day.

Really?

Really?

Flacco probably played a splash better but Peyton had the game won until Rahim Moore...this place is full of ****ing reeruns though so I'm not surprised the current QB on the current Super Bowl champion is considered the best NFL QB on this board...

I'll have my lol next year when Flacco has another average at very best regular season and the Ravens go 8-8 and suddenly he will have the worst contract ever according to this board.

You're all so dumb.

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9531050)
Lol...

This place is hilarious.

So, you'd take a 37 yr old with a losing post-season record over a 28 yr old with a winning post-season record?

LMAO

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9531063)

You're all so dumb.

http://i.c-b.co/is/image/Crate/Arzbe...erg-teapot.jpg meet http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Produc...ing_Kettle.jpg

MTG#10 03-26-2013 03:41 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fd84ktvCKw...your_woman.jpg

Hootie 03-26-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9531061)
Didnt say he was better. I said I'd take him right now over Manning. You'd seriously take a 37 year old Manning right now over Flacco?

Yes because I don't think Flacco is a top 10 QB...I think he won a flukey Super Bowl...but this is chiefs planet...every year a team wins whoever is the QB is the best QB in the NFL

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9531105)
Yes because I don't think Flacco is a top 10 QB...I think he won a flukey Super Bowl...but this is chiefs planet...every year a team wins whoever is the QB is the best QB in the NFL

:facepalm:

He played well throughout the post-season. He missed the SB last yr because of a dropped pass.

Alex Smith 4Ever 03-26-2013 03:55 PM

He has a point. No one chokes like Peyton Manning

FD 03-26-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Really?

Really?

Flacco probably played a splash better but Peyton had the game won until Rahim Moore...this place is full of ****ing reeruns though so I'm not surprised the current QB on the current Super Bowl champion is considered the best NFL QB on this board...

I'll have my lol next year when Flacco has another average at very best regular season and the Ravens go 8-8 and suddenly he will have the worst contract ever according to this board.

You're all so dumb.

He was better and Rahim Moore has nothing to do with it. The Ravens spotted Manning 14 points off special teams TDs in that game, too.

MTG#10 03-26-2013 04:00 PM

In Hootie's defense, PM has won a Superbowl...its not like the guy has never done anything. In their prime I would take Peyton any day over Flacco, but choosing a brokedick 37 year old Manning over Flacco right now is absurd.

DaWolf 03-26-2013 04:06 PM

I'd take Tom Brady over both of em...

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 9531159)
I'd take Tom Brady over both of em...

Tom will be 36 soon. I'd still take Flacco over him.

-King- 03-26-2013 04:16 PM

Manning wasn't even the best player on his team when the Colts won the Superbowl.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9531185)
Manning wasn't even the best player on his team when the Colts won the Superbowl.
Posted via Mobile Device

Heh, pretty much. Their D gets more credit for that SB run.

RyFo18 03-26-2013 04:37 PM

There are some great arguments for each side (Flacco vs Manning). Let's face it though, Manning's best days are way past him. He doesn't have the velocity he once had to throw sideline to sideline and he has had a tendency to fold in big games in the past.

Flacco is not on the same level as Manning in that he's typically not going to throw a ton of passes or make pre-snap adjustments every single play (to which you could call Manning's fault b/c he often abandons the run). But Flacco's deep ball is a very unique characteristic he has and that is a huge part of why the Ravens won the games they did. Credit Jim Caldwell with the run-first mentality he brought to the Ravens as soon as he took over as OC. It made a tremendous difference for the Ravens offense as they were able to make more big plays down the field.

Flacco, with a good OC, is an excellent combination to have on your team, and it's nearly yielded them two super bowl appearances (someone else brought up the Lee Evans drop against the Patriots). I'd much rather have 28 year old Joe Flacco for the next 10 years than 2 years of "win now" with Peyton Manning, and it's not even close.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-26-2013 05:04 PM

If we're talking strictly 2013, I'm taking Manning

-King- 03-26-2013 05:09 PM

The thing is... both of them are capable of taking a team to the playoffs, but only one has shown the ability to win consistently in the playoffs.

Simply Red 03-26-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9530788)

It's amazing how quickly last year went by.

Psyko Tek 03-26-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

I am sorry
now that we the fan base are in charge of finding a QB it will get better

okcchief 03-26-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Reerun is the perfect name for you. I guess broken record was taken?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-26-2013 05:59 PM

Peyton is a regular season stud. Maybe even the best. When the games start to matter he just doesn't come through often enough. That was the knock on him in college I hear.

KCwolf 03-26-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

You failed Statistics

Zaphnath 03-26-2013 06:46 PM

I love it.

Mr. Kotter 03-26-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9531014)
In his [Manning] prime? Without question. Now? Flacco and it isnt even a discussion.

THIS

Red Dawg 03-26-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Really?

Really?

You're all so dumb.

Manning had two kick returns helping him. Without them they lose outright. Flacco was better hands down.

NWTF 03-26-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9530788)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 9530956)
Flacco in playoffs: 9-4, with at least a win every year.

Manning in playoffs: 9-11, with 8 one and dones.

He is right. Manning may be the greatest regular season QB of all time. The playoffs are a different story.
I know, I know, its always the defenses fault when he loses.

Rausch 03-26-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9531374)
Peyton is a regular season stud. Maybe even the best. When the games start to matter he just doesn't come through often enough.

This.

Manning lost time after time in the playoffs to inferior teams...

kysirsoze 03-26-2013 07:52 PM

Flacco is ****ed without Boldin.

Easy 6 03-26-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 9531602)
Flacco is ****ed without Boldin.

Theres plenty of truth in that, he needs people to step up around him, but on that club i bet someone will, they have a pride and swagger thats hard to match... young players are chomping at the bit for a bit of ravens glory, i'd bet big.

I'm sold on Flacco, took the big, but no public drama gamble on himself during the offseason contract situation, then TORE it up when it mattered most... rahim moore getting caught flat footed on a bomb doesnt explain all of baltimores magic this year at all, flacco was a huge part of it no question about it.

Some kid or even retread will pick it up on this team.

Hootie 03-26-2013 08:37 PM

LMAO LMAO LMAO

this is ****ing outrageous

kick returns aside

if Flacco is greater than Manning according to you ****tards

that means Flacco is WAY ****ING BETTER than Tom Brady because the Ravens ****ing anhilated the Patriots AT FOXBORO a week ****ing after the Raven's Rahim Moore'd the Broncos.

The ****ing logic on this site is incredible. Flacco > Manning because Manning beat him but beat him with two kick returns before Rahim Moore made the worst play in NFL history.

But no one says shit about Tom Brady and his terrible third down efficiency in a game against the Ravens where they got ****ING DESTROYED because of the ineptitude of the offense.

Personally, I think Joe Flacco is INCREDIBLY overrated and is simply the "flavor of the week" because he had a good run in the Super Bowl where he DID PLAY GOOD but he's still Joe Flacco and he still is the most inconsistent QB in the NFL.

Yet he's SO MUCH BETTER than brokedick Manning who had that game won SO MUCH that the Broncos elected to run on 3rd and 7 because the game was over...

but Tom Brady isn't even mentioned when Tom Brady played MUCH, MUCH, MUCH worse a week ****ing later against the Ravens where the Patriots lost because they couldn't convert 3rd downs and settled for FG after FG after FG.

I believe Peyton Manning threw for 3 TD passes against the Ravens in the postseason, did he not?

You're all unbelievable when it comes to QB play. This site simply has no ****ing idea what it is watching.

Late 30 year old Manning and Brady are WAY BETTER ****ING QB's than Joe Flacco...and I'd take either of them for 3 years and $60M over Joe Flacco for 6 years and $120M.

Just because Joe Flacco is capable of playing franchise QB a game here in there doesn't excuse the fact that he will play the next game like Mark Sanchez...and in the NFL where EVERY SINGLE GAME MATTERS...that means you're not elite.

crispystl 03-26-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9530782)
Had to share this with everyone ROFL

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Also, in my 1-on-1 with Dumervil, I asked why he thought Baltimore gave him the best chance to win a title. His answer: "The quarterback."</p>&mdash; Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/316630847568609280">March 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LMFAO awesome!

Hootie 03-26-2013 08:42 PM

lets see...

he played like shitty Flacco against the Colts...they won because the Ravens defense shut down the Colts.

he played well against the Broncos...he didn't play GREAT...but he made a lot of good throws and had a franchise QB caliber game.

same against the Pats...but he wasn't some world beater. He made throws and let his receiver make plays (Boldin and he did).

he played a great 1st half against the 49ers and totally disappeared in the 2nd half and was a choke job last possession away from choking away a Super Bowl...if the Ravens lose that game...guess what? Who is the choker? JOE FLACCO.

This ****ing website is unbelievable. If Rahim Moore picks off that ball, or knocks it down, or maybe even tackles ****ing Jacoby Jones instead of that uncoordinated flop and the worst defensive play in NFL history we're not talking about Joe Flacco one ****ing bit...

the fact people can't recognize he's still JOE ****ING FLACCO, THE MOST INCONSISTENT QB IN THE NFL makes me laugh.

The team is well coached. The team is also aging. The team also lost a lot of key players.

I simply can't wait until they go 8-8 this year and Flacco turns in another mediocre, terrible on the road, middle of the pack QB season so everyone on this site will suddenly be like ...

"haha omg the Ravens are so stupid they gave Flacco that contract? OMG hahaha, he is so bad"

BUT ON CHIEFSPLANET.COM, the QB who wins the Super Bowl is elite no matter what, usually the best in the game, and everyone else is a choker...

oh except Tom Brady

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 08:42 PM

Regular season, I'll take Peyton. Post-season, give me Flacco.

Hootie, if you seriously think Peyton is a better play-off QB, you should have your head examined.

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 08:46 PM

LMAO You make so many excuses for Manning and against other QBs.

If the Chiefs beat the Colts in that Wildcard game, where Peyton actually tried to give it away with the INTs, he doesn't even have a SB win.

Think about that. The Colts D won Peyton his only SB.

Hootie 03-26-2013 08:46 PM

he had a ****ing QBR this year of 46.8

he completed less than 60% of his passes in his AMAZING postseason run

HIS QBR IN HIS GREAT 2011 POSTSEASON RUN EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT WHERE HE WAS A LEE EVANS DROP AWAY FROM BEING THE GREATEST PLAYOFF QB EVER?!?!?!

including a WHOPPER of a 43 QBR against New England

RUSSELL WILSON QBR IN HIS POSTSEASON "LOSS" AGAINST ATLANTA? 86.4

SnakeXJones 03-26-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9531769)
he had a ****ing QBR this year of 46.8

he completed less than 60% of his passes in his AMAZING postseason run

HIS QBR IN HIS GREAT 2011 POSTSEASON RUN EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT WHERE HE WAS A LEE EVANS DROP AWAY FROM BEING THE GREATEST PLAYOFF QB EVER?!?!?!

including a WHOPPER of a 43 QBR against New England

RUSSELL WILSON QBR IN HIS POSTSEASON "LOSS" AGAINST ATLANTA? 86.4

Someone needs to turn off those goddamn caps

Hootie 03-26-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9531768)
LMAO You make so many excuses for Manning and against other QBs.

If the Chiefs beat the Colts in that Wildcard game, where Peyton actually tried to give it away with the INTs, he doesn't even have a SB win.

Think about that. The Colts D won Peyton his only SB.

Peyton Manning is every bit the postseason QB Tom Brady is...and I can prove it.

and give me a ****ing break...

that Chiefs/Colts game was over from the first snap...the Chiefs didn't have a first down for 2.75 quarters...

Sure, the Colts defense was the MVP of that game.

Peyton Manning was also down 3-21 against the Patriots in the 1st half of the NFC Championship Game and he didn't come back to beat the almighty Tom Brady in that game? He gets NO credit for that? None?

And the Colts didn't have a 39 to 21 minute T.O.P win over the Bears in the Super Bowl? Peyton Manning gets no credit for 40 minutes of offensive possession against the 2nd best defense in the past 20 years?

Yeah! Right!

LET THIS FILTER THROUGH YOUR HEAD:

PEYTON MANNING AND TOM BRADY ARE COMPLETE EQUALS IN POSTSEASON QB PLAY.

so if Peyton Manning is a choker, and he very well may be...what does that make Tom Terrific?

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9531783)
Peyton Manning is every bit the postseason QB Tom Brady is...and I can prove it.

that Chiefs/Colts game was over from the first snap...the Chiefs didn't have a first down for 2.75 quarters...

Peyton Manning was also down 3-21 against the Patriots in the 1st half of the NFC Championship Game and he didn't come back to beat the almighty Tom Brady in that game? He gets NO credit for that? None?

And the Colts didn't have a 39 to 21 minute T.O.P win over the Bears in the Super Bowl? Peyton Manning gets no credit for 40 minutes of offensive possession against the 2nd best defense in the past 20 years?

Yeah! Right!

so if Peyton Manning is a choker, and he very well may be...what does that make Tom Terrific?

Where did I mention Brady?

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 08:52 PM

Post-season record is what matters most.

Even Peyton would tell you that.

9-11 is not good.

Hootie 03-26-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9531796)
Post-season record is what matters most.

Even Peyton would tell you that.

9-11 is not good.

And every loss is the fault of the QB. Rahim Moore's never happen.

Easy 6 03-26-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9531749)
lets see...

he played like shitty Flacco against the Colts...they won because the Ravens defense shut down the Colts.

he played well against the Broncos...he didn't play GREAT...but he made a lot of good throws and had a franchise QB caliber game.

same against the Pats...but he wasn't some world beater. He made throws and let his receiver make plays (Boldin and he did).

In other words, he played his way into running the table against two newer hotshots in CK and Luck, plus mythic legends in Brady and Manning... it was ALL baltimores aging defense huh, he didnt beat all true tests new and old?

Flacco will pick up most slack this year, wait and see.

BurtGummer44Magnum 03-26-2013 09:16 PM

Peyton's not even the best QB in his family. When it comes to Mannings, I'll take Eli.

tk13 03-26-2013 09:16 PM

And Hootie is off and running...

Hootie 03-26-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9531825)
In other words, he played his way into running the table against two newer hotshots in CK and Luck, plus mythic legends in Brady and Manning... it was ALL baltimores aging defense huh, he didnt beat all true tests new and old?

Flacco will pick up most slack this year, wait and see.

Flacco had a good postseason I never said he didn't...

If flacco picks up this slack it'll be the first time in his NFL career...

In terms of how good he is comparison wise...slightly better than alex Smith

Easy 6 03-26-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtGummer44Magnum (Post 9531892)
Peyton's not even the best QB in his family. When it comes to Mannings, I'll take Eli.

BurtGummer44Magnum... oh my, Burt... have you been thrown out of rehab, again?

We love you but we cant go on this way, Burt.

milkman 03-26-2013 09:41 PM

Not wasting time debating Manning with you Hootie.

You have a lot of good football takes, but you manlove for Manning has blinded you.

You're right about Flacco, though.

He is inconsistent, and I would not be surprised in the least if the Ravens are 8-8 next year.

BigMeatballDave 03-26-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9531971)

You have a lot of good football takes, but you manlove for Manning has blinded you.

He is inconsistent, and I would not be surprised in the least if the Ravens are 8-8 next year.

He's half right. Flacco makes the necessary plays in the postseason. Hootie calls him lucky.

Mother****erJones 03-26-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9531811)
And every loss is the fault of the QB. Rahim Moore's never happen.

He still had that AWFUL INT in OT! You're missing that key play buddy

Mother****erJones 03-26-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9531956)

Ill take Eli over Manning. He doesnt choke in big games like Peyton

Simply Red 03-26-2013 10:15 PM

to say that's trolling is a bit of a stretch.

Simply Red 03-26-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9531971)

Yeah, So watch and learn from your Jedi ****ing Daddy, Hootie!

Hootie 03-26-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9532060)
He still had that AWFUL INT in OT! You're missing that key play buddy

No I'm not...that's a key play that never should have happened.

What I want to know is why does Tom Brady get a pass for his performance the following week?

Hootie 03-26-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9532075)
Yeah, So watch and learn from your Jedi ****ing Daddy, Hootie!

He disagrees about Manning, that's fine...but he agrees that Tom Brady is an overrated postseason QB...

-King- 03-26-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Yeah! Right!

A 3 time superbowl winner? A quarterback with a 17-7 post season record? A QB with 5 superbowl visits? A 3 time superbowl MVP?

BurtGummer44Magnum 03-26-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9531956)

In 9 years Eli has 2 SB Rings, both over Tom Brady's Pats, he's 8-3 in the playoffs with 5 road playoff wins. Hands down the better Prime Time QB. He suffers from bad streaks in the regular season, but once in the playoffs he's lights out compared to big brother. If you are satisfied with a 12-4 team every year that will fizzle in the playoffs, take Peyton. But if it's championships that you want, Eli is the better choice.

Sorter 03-27-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9532110)
No I'm not...that's a key play that never should have happened.

What I want to know is why does Tom Brady get a pass for his performance the following week?

He didn't...

Sorter 03-27-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Yeah! Right!

This isn't remotely accurate.