ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Worst to First? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274496)

Mr. Arrowhead 07-12-2013 04:04 PM

Worst to First?

And the ESPN/NFL Network love fest for the chiefs continue. On NFL Live they said the chiefs were the most likely team to go worst to first in our division, and yes they all realized Peyton Manning is still the qb for the Broncos.

lead_block 07-12-2013 04:05 PM

LMAO

CrazyPhuD 07-12-2013 04:05 PM

Worst to 1st pick?

loochy 07-12-2013 04:07 PM

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/koolaidman1.jpg

cosmo20002 07-12-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 9807718)
And the ESPN/NFL Network love fest for the chiefs continue. On NFL Live they said the chiefs were the most likely team to go worst to first in our division, and yes they all realized Peyton Manning is still the qb for the Broncos.

Well, if any team is going to go worst to first in our division it will definitely most likely be the Chiefs since no other team qualifies to do it.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-12-2013 04:15 PM

Having to take super sloppy 4ths after the Raiders finish. Is enough motivation for any one.

007 07-12-2013 04:21 PM

Well, unless the Broncos are going 7-9 there is no chance of that worst to first.

Ming the Merciless 07-12-2013 04:58 PM

worst to 1st team mathematically eliminated from the playoffs

Hound333 07-12-2013 05:01 PM

I'll get excited once we produce on the field. It seems like every 2-3 years we are picked as the breakout team and even in the years when we do win some games we get our asses handed to us in the playoffs. I want to quit talking about it and finally do something.

WakkaWakka 07-12-2013 05:06 PM

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18lr.../ku-xlarge.gif

lewdog 07-12-2013 05:12 PM

Someone forgot to say "in opposite land."

Ming the Merciless 07-12-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9807822)
Someone forgot to say "in opposite land."

no its not , its really gonna happen...and NOT in opposite land

Spoiler!

DaFace 07-12-2013 05:16 PM

It's possible. Just depends on how awful you think RAC was and how good you think Andy Reid is.

That said, Peyton's gonna have to be injured for us to compete in the division unless some sort of miracle happens.

Rasputin 07-12-2013 05:22 PM

I'm still waiting for Dustin Colquitt to have a break out season with guys muffing his left booted punts. Sure he can put the nail in the coffin but I want to see guys struggle catching his punts because he kicks left footed.

Beef Supreme 07-12-2013 05:27 PM

They're really going out on a limb ... predicting that the ONLY worst team in our division is the pick for the most likely to go from worst to first.

RippedmyFlesh 07-12-2013 05:47 PM

I am assuming you meant to say most likely of all last place teams to win the division.
No biggie I knew what you meant and would not have mentioned it but then followed by this.

They're really going out on a limb ... predicting that the ONLY worst team in our division is the pick for the most likely to go from worst to first.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2013 08:20 PM

It is very possible. I'm not sure what's so funny about the notion. 5-6 new playoff teams pretty much every year for the last 2 decades.

Mr. Arrowhead 07-12-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9808195)
It is very possible. I'm not sure what's so funny about the notion. 5-6 new playoff teams pretty much every year for the last 2 decades.

Shhh keep that positive shit off this board

CoMoChief 07-12-2013 08:39 PM

Manning's a machine.

unless he just completely loses a step in his game we're chasing a WC spot at this point. I don't think we'll beat Denver at all this season....not w/ Alex Smith. Maybe if Tom Brady or Drew Brees was our QB. In order to beat an elite QB like that you need one of your own.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9808226)
Manning's a machine.

unless he just completely loses a step in his game we're chasing a WC spot at this point. I don't think we'll beat Denver at all this season....not w/ Alex Smith. Maybe if Tom Brady or Drew Brees was our QB. In order to beat an elite QB like that you need one of your own.

Rumors are he might not even make it to preseason. He's old as dirt with a broken neck. The end is near.

notorious 07-12-2013 08:41 PM

That Gif......

:facepalm:

T-post Tom 07-12-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9808227)
Rumors are he might not even make it to preseason. He's old as dirt with a broken neck. The end is near.

It's a mathematical certainty that Manning will be run over by an inebriated donko FO staffer before the regular season begins.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 9808235)
It's a mathematical certainty that Manning will be run over by an inebriated donko FO staffer before the regular season begins.

Stampeded by a drunken Horseface?

Chiefshrink 07-12-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 9807850)

They have to create some kinda drama for their show since there is not much to talk about i.e. AFC West.

notorious 07-12-2013 08:58 PM

Worst to First Round Playoff Exit.

Easy 6 07-12-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9808195)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9808263)
Worst to First Round Playoff Exit.

Run face first into a Sharknado

notorious 07-12-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9808268)
Run face first into a Sharknado

Only if I have a chainsaw.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9808274)
Only if I have a chainsaw.

They will only make more abortions because of the hype on this POS.

notorious 07-12-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9808275)
They will only make more abortions because of the hype on this POS.

It's mind-bottling. Twitter, ESPN run, etc. will result in more turds being pushed out of the sphincter known as SyFy.

Saccopoo 07-13-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9808226)
Manning's a machine.

Manning's arm was a noodle by the end of the season and they had the best/most winnable schedule in the NFL last year.

And I'd like to know who, other than Von Miller, is going to show up on their defense.

Denver doesn't have a very sexy roster and the only reason people think that they are going to amount to jack squat is the Peyton Manning they remember three/four years ago prior to the neck injuries/surgeries. He ain't that guy anymore.

Dave Lane 07-13-2013 09:41 AM

He only has to be 10% of that guy to be 100 times better than the quarterback we have

MagicHef 07-13-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9808666)
Manning's arm was a noodle by the end of the season and they had the best/most winnable schedule in the NFL last year.

And I'd like to know who, other than Von Miller, is going to show up on their defense.

Denver doesn't have a very sexy roster and the only reason people think that they are going to amount to jack squat is the Peyton Manning they remember three/four years ago prior to the neck injuries/surgeries. He ain't that guy anymore.

So who will win the division?

kchero 07-13-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisgruntledFan (Post 9807813)

Don't know if Q or not, but does anyone see that guy jump up in and out on the right side of this gif? LMAO

Saccopoo 07-13-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9808697)
So who will win the division?

Chiefs.

And I'm not trying to homer it.

If Reid and Smith mesh, and are able to get some ball control offense going, this team has the potential to easily win the AFC West. Smith is a perfect fit for Reid's Lavell Edwards west coast system and it looks like Reid is showing flexibility in modernizing his system by bringing in Ault and Childress to tweak it up with new wrinkles based on the success of the pistol/spread.

The defense was left as a base 34 to take advantage of the personnel on the roster and it's already been noted that they will attack a lot more and man up versus playing a shitty read and react. That will give guys like Hali, Houston, Johnson, Flowers and Berry the opportunity to take advantage of their extensive skill sets/physical/athletic capabilities, in addition to guys like Poe and Bailey who should also blossom in this type of defense.

Potentially the best linebacking corps in the entire league, a top ten (possibly top five) secondary, the second best running back in the league, potentially the best possession receiver in the league, a very solid tight end group and an offensive line that has the potential to be top five/three.

Special teams should be very good with a lot of speed in Wylie, Davis, et al.

The coaching staff might be the best in totality in the entire league as well.

I personally think that last year was an aberration that was a result of Pioli's despotic reign of terror and Crennel/Daboll's massive incompetence.

If these guys/coaches mesh, this is a team with the talent to go supernova.

Saccopoo 07-13-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchero (Post 9808707)
Don't know if Q or not, but does anyone see that guy jump up in and out on the right side of this gif? LMAO

There is actually two guys jumping.

The chick in the middle standing on the chair going full bonkers chicken head is the best.

MagicHef 07-13-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9808716)
Chiefs.

If Reid and Smith mesh, and are able to get some ball control offense going, this team has the potential to easily win the AFC West. Smith is a perfect fit for Reid's Lavell Edwards west coast system and it looks like Reid is showing flexibility in modernizing his system by bringing in Ault and Childress to tweak it up with new wrinkles based on the success of the pistol/spread.

The defense was left as a base 34 to take advantage of the personnel on the roster and it's already been noted that they will attack a lot more and man up versus playing a shitty read and react. That will give guys like Hali, Houston, Johnson, Flowers and Berry the opportunity to take advantage of their extensive skill sets/physical/athletic capabilities, in addition to guys like Poe and Bailey who should also blossom in this type of defense.

Potentially the best linebacking corps in the entire league, a top ten (possibly top five) secondary, the second best running back in the league, potentially the best possession receiver in the league, a very solid tight end group and an offensive line that has the potential to be top five/three.

I personally think that last year was an aberration that was a result of Pioli's despotic reign of terror and Crennel/Daboll's massive incompetence.

LMAO

You may not be trying, but you're doing a great job.

Mav 07-13-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9808716)
Chiefs.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/i...sales-deck.jpg

While I agree with the majority of your post, the chiefs lbs have zero chance to be willis bowman, Smith, and Brooks......ZERO....

Mav 07-13-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9808724)
LMAO

You may not be trying, but you're doing a great job.

I cant wait to see the Broncos fail, and fail hard. Your defense is horrible.

MagicHef 07-13-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9808746)
I cant wait to see the Broncos fail, and fail hard. Your defense is horrible.

You're talking about the defense that finished #2 last season? The defense that was better than the 49ers against the run and the pass?

That defense?

Rausch 07-13-2013 10:50 AM

NFL wants Denver/Manning Vs. KC.

No one really gives a $3it about the Fade or Chargers...

Mav 07-13-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9808764)
You're talking about the defense that finished #2 last season? The defense that was better than the 49ers against the run and the pass?

That defense?

Yup. That defense. The one that added Dominique Rodgers Cromartie, who is an average cb at best, horrible tackler, and the same defense that lost elvis dummerville. This has nothing to do with the 49ers period. But, then again, your schedule last year was just so tough. Must of been really hard to play against the chiefs, chargers and raiders all twice.

the 49ers would of destroyed the donkeys last year, and that was with EITHER QB.

Rausch 07-13-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

That defense?

That defense that played with a lead for how many quarters?

And how many pts did that defense puke vs winning teams?

It reminds me of the GROB/Elway years...

MagicHef 07-13-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9808773)
Yup. That defense. The one that added Dominique Rodgers Cromartie, who is an average cb at best, horrible tackler, and the same defense that lost elvis dummerville. This has nothing to do with the 49ers period. But, then again, your schedule last year was just so tough. Must of been really hard to play against the chiefs, chargers and raiders all twice.

the 49ers would of destroyed the donkeys last year, and that was with EITHER QB.

Oh wow, gaining a CB who probably won't start, and losing a guy who was regarded as terrible on this board until he left Denver? That sure will take a defense from #2 to horrible.

At least we beat all the terrible teams in our division. You guys couldn't beat a 7 win team, even though you had 2 games against them.

Saccopoo 07-13-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 980874)
While I agree with the majority of your post, the chiefs lbs have zero chance to be willis bowman, Smith, and Brooks......ZERO....

Johnson, Houston and Hali were all in the Pro Bowl in 2012.

Consider that Houston and Hali combined for 19 sacks in 2012 when their pass rush opportunities were severely limited due to the Chiefs being behind for the vast majority of the season. If the Chiefs offense can generate any type of ball control in 2013 and keep our pass rushers fresh, I think that they can easily equal the 26.5 sacks put up by Smith and Brooks.

And Johnson had more solo tackles than either Bowman or Willis in 2012. (110 versus 96 and 88 respectively.) If Nico Johnson is able to pick up the defense quickly and put his size and athleticism to work, they could easily have a linebacking corps that is very close to what the 49er's put on the field.

Mav 07-13-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9808781)
Oh wow, gaining a CB who probably won't start, and losing a guy who was regarded as terrible on this board until he left Denver? That sure will take a defense from #2 to horrible.

At least we beat all the terrible teams in our division. You guys couldn't beat a 7 win team, even though you had 2 games against them.

The rams were terrible? Or young? The rams also played everyone tough, because that is what a jeff fisher team does. Im all about watching shit play out. This is why I hate Broncos fans, and the Broncos, you are the most arrogant pieces of shit on the planet.

Lonewolf Ed 07-13-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

I love the old guy in the center there with his arms folded, looking like he is about to let loose a hearty harrrrrumph while everyone else is clapping and cheering!

Mav 07-13-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9808786)
Johnson, Houston and Hali were all in the Pro Bowl in 2012.

Consider that Houston and Hali combined for 19 sacks in 2012 when their pass rush opportunities were severely limited due to the Chiefs being behind for the vast majority of the season. If the Chiefs offense can generate any type of ball control in 2013 and keep our pass rushers fresh, I think that they can easily equal the 26.5 sacks put up by Smith and Brooks.

And Johnson had more solo tackles than either Bowman or Willis in 2012. (110 versus 96 and 88 respectively.) If Nico Johnson is able to pick up the defense quickly and put his size and athleticism to work, they could easily have a linebacking corps that is very close to what the 49er's put on the field.

I respect the takes. I think the Chiefs have a chance to have a very good lb corps. I personally, wouldn't take Houston or hali over Smith as a pass rusher, and I definitely wouldn't take Johnson, over EITHER willis or bowman, and there is some homerism there of course. But, Bowman, and Willis, are just on another planet as Middle Linebackers.........

Rausch 07-13-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9808803)
I respect the takes. I think the Chiefs have a chance to have a very good lb corps. I personally, wouldn't take Houston or hali over Smith as a pass rusher, and I definitely wouldn't take Johnson, over EITHER willis or bowman, and there is some homerism there of course. But, Bowman, and Willis, are just on another planet as Middle Linebackers.........

Name any 3-4 defense that has more than 3 pro bowlers at LB.

I'll wait...

RunKC 07-13-2013 11:17 AM

We're not gonna be better than the Broncos, though I think we can split with them.

The Broncos offense will be the best in the league next year. They have the best WR core in the league and it's really not that close. Our defense has some great pieces, BUT we still don't have the DL to get enough consistent pressure on Manning.
And my God Dunta Robinson vs Wes Welker is the biggest mismatch ever. Welker will OWN Robinson. I hope we just put Berry on him bc he's probably our best shot at covering him.

Manning is still gonna be a top 10 QB, probably still top 5. Until I see him decline, he's still there. Last year proved he was still elite.

But the Broncos defense isn't scary at all. Outside of Von Miller, they don't have any standout players IMO. Champ is old, Phillips fed off very good DE's last year who took up blocks for him, and who else do they have that should scare us?

Charles will get his yards, our bookend OT's are going to make it difficult for Von to get sacks off the edge and I LOVE our TE matchups against their LB's. Absolutely love it.

Broncos will win around 12 or 13 again and we'll win 8 or 9 IMO.

We still need to build our team up more.

RunKC 07-13-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9808803)

Aldon Smith is nothing without Justin Smith. He got his ass raped and exposed when Justin Smith got hurt last year.

RunKC 07-13-2013 11:25 AM

Honestly there are so many questions on our team for me to expect them to automatically be a playoff team this year.

Questions at DL, #2 WR, CB (I like Smith and hope he works out in our scheme) and interior OL (specifically LG and C) are all unknowns.

I think we'll be better equiped in 2014 once we have another draft and FA to build the team more.
Remember, Pioli did such a horrible job with this team that our new regime had to use FA to fill a bunch of his **** up's.

Sandy Vagina 07-13-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9808817)
Aldon Smith is nothing without Justin Smith. He got his ass raped and exposed when Justin Smith got hurt last year.

Not true. Aldon played for 2 months with a serious injury (torn labrum) during the same time when Justin was hurt.

Rausch 07-13-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9808806)

I'll wait...

MagicHef 07-13-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9808789)
The rams were terrible? Or young? The rams also played everyone tough, because that is what a jeff fisher team does. Im all about watching shit play out. This is why I hate Broncos fans, and the Broncos, you are the most arrogant pieces of shit on the planet.

They had the same number of wins as the Chargers, who we swept.

Discuss Thrower 07-13-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9808837)
Honestly there are so many questions on our team for me to expect them to automatically be a playoff team this year.

Questions at DL, #2 WR, CB (I like Smith and hope he works out in our scheme) and interior OL (specifically LG and C) are all unknowns.

I think we'll be better equiped in 2014 once we have another draft and FA to build the team more.
Remember, Pioli did such a horrible job with this team that our new regime had to use FA to fill a bunch of his **** up's.

DL is an issue until Poe/Powe/DeVito prove otherwise, yes.

#2 WR can be negated with great TE play and average to good slot receiver usage, but still a question.

I think the offensive line will be fine outside of center.

Rausch 07-13-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9808837)

The answers are all from the top down.

The idea that a SB coach only does one thing great is a joke.

Winners know the X's and 0's. They know talent. They motivate their team.

All three. Not 1 or 2 of the 3 necessary...

Bambi 07-13-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

bwahahaha! Is this real?

Rausch 07-13-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9808870)
bwahahaha! Is this real?

When has it not been?...

CoMoChief 07-13-2013 11:55 AM

If Alex Smith continues to improve from where he left off at SF, and maybe adds a little bit of distance in his passing game, then we can most certainly challenge Denver for the division title or perhaps a WC spot.

But honestly I don't expect that. I expect for us to be much better offensively because Smith will have all the tools in the world to play/benefit with and the only way is to go up considering how ****ing terrible we were esp in the passing game. But he's never been a stud QB that makes others better. He's a game managing QB who doesn't take chances downfield. But he will have a good solid Oline, superstar runningback, a pro-bowl caliber WR in Bowe, plus a couple other former first round WR picks that have talent, but haven't reached full potential, and a rookie TE that seems like he can make a little noise this season. Not sure if Moeaki even makes the team. If he's fully healthy and does, great! - We'll have a double TE set that can create matchup problems and is also something AS exceeds at.

With the new coaches, I think this season will be an adjustment period as everyone gets a feel for eachother, it will just look a lot better because Reid's a much better coach and brings a lot more to the table than Haley or Crennel. But this season? Anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7 and at best we sneak into a WC spot. It's next season 2014 is when I think we can knock Denver off for division champ, get a 1-2 seed in the playoffs w/ HF advantage and will make a deep run, hopefully a SB. Also next season we draft a QB in the first rd and don't pay AS until the season's end, if he's worth being resigned.

Sandy Vagina 07-13-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9808900)
If Alex Smith continues to improve from where he left off at SF, and maybe adds a little bit of distance in his passing game, then we can most certainly challenge Denver for the division title or perhaps a WC spot.

But honestly I don't expect that. I expect for us to be much better offensively because Smith will have all the tools in the world to play/benefit with and the only way is to go up considering how ****ing terrible we were esp in the passing game. But he's never been a stud QB that makes others better. He's a game managing QB who doesn't take chances downfield. But he will have a good solid Oline, superstar runningback, a pro-bowl caliber WR in Bowe, plus a couple other former first round WR picks that have talent, but haven't reached full potential, and a rookie TE that seems like he can make a little noise this season. Not sure if Moeaki even makes the team. If he's fully healthy and does, great! - We'll have a double TE set that can create matchup problems and is also something AS exceeds at.

With the new coaches, I think this season will be an adjustment period as everyone gets a feel for eachother, it will just look a lot better because Reid's a much better coach and brings a lot more to the table than Haley or Crennel. But this season? Anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7 and at best we sneak into a WC spot. It's next season 2014 is when I think we can knock Denver off for division champ, get a 1-2 seed in the playoffs w/ HF advantage and will make a deep run, hopefully a SB. Also next season we draft a QB in the first rd and don't pay AS until the season's end, if he's worth being resigned.

Good post. I believe Alex is a little better than you think, but still, at least you are not crying or jumping off a cliff already.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9808666)

Applaud this man. I said it before the Ravens game. They had a losing record against quality opponents. Hilarious how that soft bitch team and QB were going to waltz over the battle tested Ravens...still funny LMAOLMAO

BlackHelicopters 07-13-2013 01:59 PM

Peter King approves this thread.

Mav 07-13-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9808806)

I'll wait...

the 49ers had 3....

the chiefs had three. considering that your other middle linebacker isn't known, and ahmad brooks is damn good. 49ers lbs > chiefs.

Mav 07-13-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9808817)

that's a fallacy. Aldon Smith, himself was hurt. His shoulder was so messed up. He had surgery on it. Of course having J smith hurt doesn't help, but our front 7 was pretty darn banged up at the end of the season.

BlackHelicopters 07-13-2013 02:07 PM

PM finally gets arrested in public park. Chiefs win the division.

Imon Yourside 07-13-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

That defense?

You played the Cassel lead Chiefs twice and one of the easiest schedules in football. Welcome to next year.

Mile High Mania 07-13-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9809136)
You played the Cassel lead Chiefs twice and one of the easiest schedules in football. Welcome to next year.

:LOL:

Geez, we'll, you can tell the season is getting closer.

O.city 07-13-2013 02:38 PM

It depends how the year goes early. If we play ok early and can stay in the hunt, IIRC, we have the Broncos late both times.

If Arrowhead could be what it was, for that home game in December, we could beat them at home.

Discuss Thrower 07-13-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9809169)
It depends how the year goes early. If we play ok early and can stay in the hunt, IIRC, we have the Broncos late both times.

If Arrowhead could be what it was, for that home game in December, we could beat them at home.

KC's most likely playoff scenario hinges on winning at least 10 games and hoping that no Wild Cards come out of the North and East divisions. There are scenarios where KC can go 9-7 while getting swept by Denver but that requires a lot of losing from good teams.

Arrowhead's magic is gone to the point I don't think they can beat a PM lead Donk team so thr wins have to come from elsewhere..

BlackHelicopters 07-13-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9809238)
KC's most likely playoff scenario hinges on winning at least 10 games and hoping that no Wild Cards come out of the North and East divisions. There are scenarios where KC can go 9-7 while getting swept by Denver but that requires a lot of losing from good teams.

Arrowhead's magic is gone to the point I don't think they can beat a PM lead Donk team so thr wins have to come from elsewhere..

PM can't beat us from prison. We sweep the Donks.

TEX 07-13-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9809136)

The Cheating Donx STILL have one of the easiest schedules in football...

O.city 07-13-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

I think the north will be down this year, I actually think the Bengals will win that division. I don't think the Steelers got any better and I'm just not sure about the Ravens.

The South is somewhat the same story. The Titans and jags are potential top 5 picking teams.

So it just depends. I think 10 wins is the number though.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2013 07:57 PM

Losing record against quality opponents. No one fears Denver but scrubs.

MagicHef 07-13-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9809792)
Losing record against quality opponents. No one fears Houston, Green Bay or Baltimore but scrubs.

FYP

OnTheWarpath15 07-13-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

KC's most likely playoff scenario hinges on <del>winning at least 10 games and hoping that no Wild Cards come out of the North and East divisions</del> Peyton Manning somehow missing most of the season. There are scenarios where KC can go 9-7 while getting swept by Denver but that requires a lot of losing from good teams.

Quesadilla Joe 07-13-2013 10:05 PM

I think Denver could win the division with Brock starting every game.

Mr. Arrowhead 07-13-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9810245)

LMAO

RunKC 07-13-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9810245)

homer alert! Sound the sirens!

O.city 07-13-2013 10:34 PM

I had to unblock Knowmo, I was just missing out on too much.