ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet -- Thig Lyfe would like his thread starting & posting abilities returned... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276147)

Simply Red 09-11-2013 10:42 PM

-- Thig Lyfe would like his thread starting & posting abilities returned...

I'd like to start off by stating, this is simply a request by my friend Tyler ThigLyfe. I really don't want to get in trouble for this.

However,

Thig Lyfe has specifically stated he's concerned about the Chiefs Cowboys game outcome should he not be able to cast the official game thread for it -

See below:

If I'm not free by next week's game, WE WILL LOSE....

I GUARANTEE IT!!!

Thanks BFF!!!

Thiggy

The Franchise 09-11-2013 10:46 PM

Seconded.

RealSNR 09-11-2013 10:47 PM

I have no clue why he keeps getting put on the shit list. I thought the "bandwidth" stuff was resolved long ago?

Simply Red 09-11-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9964949)
I have no clue why he keeps getting put on the shit list. I thought the "bandwidth" stuff was resolved long ago?

well - I don't want to get in hot water - I've been extremely well behaved lately. It's easier this way.

However, I'd be all for him creating the Cowboys thread.

His mojo can't be denied.

DaFace 09-11-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9964949)

Honestly, that never made any sense anyway. From the CP server side, unless it's uploaded as an attachment, it doesn't take any bandwidth at all since the image is downloaded from whatever offsite server hosts the image.

Simply Red 09-11-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9964955)
Honestly, that never made any sense anyway. From the CP server side, unless it's uploaded as an attachment, it doesn't take any bandwidth at all since the image is downloaded from whatever offsite server hosts the image.

yes.

vailpass 09-11-2013 10:52 PM

Free James Brown!

ThaVirus 09-11-2013 10:59 PM

Free my ****a Thig Lyfe!

RealSNR 09-11-2013 11:00 PM

So what did he do? Annoy the nobles?

cabletech94 09-11-2013 11:01 PM

IN for thiggy!!! (please don't ban me, MAN!!!!!)

salame 09-11-2013 11:01 PM

free him
he love the chuefs

DaFace 09-11-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9964976)
So what did he do? Annoy the nobles?

He originally posted a bunch of images in the game thread before removing most of them eventually. He's gotten his hand slapped for that kind of thing before, so maybe that?

Phobia 09-11-2013 11:04 PM

Don't know. Didn't do it. Let's keep this a patio/saul good free thread.

Phobia 09-11-2013 11:06 PM

Honestly, there's a thread about this in the mod lounge. Nobody knows who did it. We assume that means Bob Dole did it. So we've all sent him a PM.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2013 11:06 PM

FREE THIGGY

Thig Lyfe 09-11-2013 11:09 PM

Thank you so much BFF!!!

I should clarify -- I haven't technically been banned. I've been put on the "Miserable Users" list in vbulletin. This means it takes forever for anything to load, if ever. A certain percentage of the time I get a fake "server busy" message or a fake database error or simply a blank screen. Or I get returned to the front page. It took a long-ass time to finally get this post up, for example.

This is just straight-up mod abuse, and not the funny kind. I guess somebody thought my game thread was, I dunno, too enthusiastic? Too hyped up? I guess I should have toned it down? I posted a bunch of photos of the Lombardi trophy but deleted most of them within 15 minutes cuz I didn't want it to distract from the HOT HOT MOJO I was pumping out. Otherwise, I was simply having fun getting into the spirit of opening day. I guess that's worthy of punishment now.

I guess it's up to the mods to free me and have the Chiefs win, or continue their inane vendetta and see them suffer defeat. Maybe they think I'm not the reason the Chiefs won... but do you really want to take that risk???

Sfeihc 09-11-2013 11:09 PM

Thiggy the Great! I feel like all of us Chiefs fans are Andy Dufresne and we just crawled through our mile of poo. Last week was just the beginning.

Consistent1 09-11-2013 11:10 PM

Where is Hootie?

Hammock Parties 09-11-2013 11:12 PM

Wow, Thigga AND myself were on miserable users? There's no call for that.

cosmo20002 09-11-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9964998)
Thank you so much BFF!!!

I should clarify -- I haven't technically been banned. I've been put on the "Miserable Users" list in vbulletin. This means it takes forever for anything to load, if ever. A certain percentage of the time I get a fake "server busy" message or a fake database error or simply a blank screen. Or I get returned to the front page. It took a long-ass time to finally get this post up, for example.

This is just straight-up mod abuse, and not the funny kind. I guess somebody thought my game thread was, I dunno, too enthusiastic? Too hyped up? I guess I should have toned it down? I posted a bunch of photos of the Lombardi trophy but deleted most of them within 15 minutes cuz I didn't want it to distract from the HOT HOT MOJO I was pumping out. Otherwise, I was simply having fun getting into the spirit of opening day. I guess that's worthy of punishment now.

I guess it's up to the mods to free me and have the Chiefs win, or continue their inane vendetta and see them suffer defeat. Maybe they think I'm not the reason the Chiefs won... but do you really want to take that risk???

no

Chiefspants 09-11-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9964992)
Honestly, there's a thread about this in the mod lounge. Nobody knows who did it. We assume that means Bob Dole did it. So we've all sent him a PM.

Screencapz plox.

Bob Dole gone mad with powda.

Thig Lyfe 09-11-2013 11:16 PM

Thank you so much BFF!!!

Sorter 09-11-2013 11:16 PM

Thiggy is our Bradley Cooper.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2013 11:16 PM

Bob Dole UNCHAINED

REIGN OF TERROR

SuperChief 09-11-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Heh....noobz.

cosmo20002 09-11-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965015)
Thank you so much BFF!!!

I said no. sheesh

SPchief 09-11-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9964998)
Thank you so much BFF!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965015)
Thank you so much BFF!!!

It's spamtastic!

Sorter 09-11-2013 11:24 PM

I am conflicted. Thig's beyond awesome but Bob Dole has got to be a p4p top 5 poster of all time, regardless of the board.

This is like, the most epic battle of all time.

L.A. Chieffan 09-11-2013 11:25 PM

I've been there thig, stay strong.

Phobia 09-11-2013 11:38 PM

I have removed Thig from MU. But I'm going to need both saul good and patio to give me positive rep for this post in the next 12 hours or he goes back on. Positive rep, boys.

vailpass 09-11-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9965047)
I have removed Thig from MU. But I'm going to need both saul good and patio to give me positive rep for this post in the next 12 hours or he goes back on. Positive rep, boys.

:D

J Diddy 09-11-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

If that's not funny I don't know what is.

Frazod 09-11-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

I'm sure it was Dole. He kept posting large fonts of some sort in the game thread, and Dole told him to stop. Being the ****ing button-pushing imbecile that he is, of course Thigtard continued to do it. Dole warned him a couple more times. I wondered if he'd do anything.

Should have known that he would.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9965059)
Being the ****ing button-pushing imbecile that he is, of course Thigtard continued to do it.

WE'RE HEADED FOR GLORY

http://i.imgur.com/VWxMWeA.gif

Phobia 09-11-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9965059)
I'm sure it was Dole. He kept posting large fonts of some sort in the game thread, and Dole told him to stop. Being the ****ing button-pushing imbecile that he is, of course Thigtard continued to do it. Dole warned him a couple more times. I wondered if he'd do anything.

Should have known that he would.

Yeah. It was him. Thanks for the info on what happened. Thig - that how it went down?

RealSNR 09-11-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jZOywn1qArI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ceej 09-12-2013 05:36 AM

SPORTSRACER FTW!!!!!!

tooge 09-12-2013 05:57 AM

I can't support anyone that uses BFF in thier language

Bearcat 09-12-2013 07:11 AM

It's so strange how someone who's been asked several times not to be overly obnoxious and post 20 large pictures in one post and has been banned for it in the past after all of those Gordie Howe second chances was put on miserable users for doing the exact same thing.

Complete mystery.

AdumbGuy 09-12-2013 07:24 AM

Wait, can we trade for thig lyfe's soul by sacrificing some other posters? There are about 900 49er fans here nobody would miss at all. Hell, they're probably even all virgins!

Thig Lyfe for Laif!

TLfL!!!

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9965067)
Yeah. It was him. Thanks for the info on what happened. Thig - that how it went down?

I don't remember being told to stop with the fonts. But thanks.

Prison Bitch 09-12-2013 07:33 AM

Eff thig. He sucks.

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9965262)
It's so strange how someone who's been asked several times not to be overly obnoxious and post 20 large pictures in one post and has been banned for it in the past after all of those Gordie Howe second chances was put on miserable users for doing the exact same thing.

Complete mystery.

Yeah especially when he voluntarily deletes the images (WHICH WERE LOMBARDI TROPHIES BY THE WAY, SORRY FOR BEING OPTIMISTIC)
before the thread even hits 20 posts.

If it was cuz I was using large bold font a lot, that's even stupider. New rule, everybody! No more being excited in a game thread! Please stick to being racist, misogynistic, and/or homophobic in regular sized font! Thank you!

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9965310)
Eff thig. He sucks.

And you're a miserable hateful piece of shit, brah.

Dunerdr 09-12-2013 07:37 AM

Bring him back he brought us a victory! He must lead us against the dallas jews that have destroyed our pride for so long hail thiggy!

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 07:40 AM

To all the non-miserable non-hateful non-pieces-of-shit who have supported me in this difficult time, THANK YOU!!!

stevieray 09-12-2013 07:41 AM

LMAO

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9965319)
Bring him back he brought us a victory! He must lead us against the dallas jews that have destroyed our pride for so long hail thiggy!

Not cool with the random anti-semitism but otherwise I agree!!!

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9965324)
LMAO

Hey man guess what category you fall under!!!!

stevieray 09-12-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965331)
Hey man guess what category you fall under!!!!

unbanned and full privledges...

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9965334)
unbanned and full privledges...

Probably because the culture of this board promotes being a hateful piece of shit!!!!

BlackHelicopters 09-12-2013 07:45 AM

Ban bandwidth.

Rausch 09-12-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9965341)
Ban bandwidth.

Not yet.

My wife is still out of town for another 10 days...

stevieray 09-12-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965340)
Probably because the culture of this board promotes being a hateful piece of shit!!!!

aahh, that's why you keep coming back!

:thumb:

Ace Gunner 09-12-2013 08:20 AM

this thread needs a poll

loochy 09-12-2013 08:24 AM

Thig, this thread needs some fish to liven it up.

Would you like to do the honors?

Direckshun 09-12-2013 08:47 AM

I teeter on Thyg. There are days he's slightly irritating and there are days he's the best poster on this board.

In this thread, he's approaching Best Poster territory again.

Phobia 09-12-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965315)
Yeah especially when he voluntarily deletes the images (WHICH WERE LOMBARDI TROPHIES BY THE WAY, SORRY FOR BEING OPTIMISTIC)
before the thread even hits 20 posts.

If it was cuz I was using large bold font a lot, that's even stupider. New rule, everybody! No more being excited in a game thread! Please stick to being racist, misogynistic, and/or homophobic in regular sized font! Thank you!

It had to do with ease of use, dude. I'm told that every time the game thread was loaded, there were 2+ pages of images and then you started using the giant fonts. I know your act is cute and people like it but you have to be considerate of people on mobile devices too. If they're trying to post on the game thread, they don't want to scroll 1000x each time they reload.

Ace Gunner 09-12-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9965493)
It had to do with ease of use, dude. I'm told that every time the game thread was loaded, there were 2+ pages of images and then you started using the giant fonts. I know your act is cute and people like it but you have to be considerate of people on mobile devices too. If they're trying to post on the game thread, they don't want to scroll 1000x each time they reload.

agreed, it can be irritating

Frazod 09-12-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 9965499)

No it's brilliant! Funniest thing evar! Bestest postar on teh board!/Thigtard's dumb**** ballwashers

loochy 09-12-2013 09:13 AM

Herp derp if you don't like it then use the ignore function herp derp

ChiTown 09-12-2013 09:14 AM

I can honestly say, when Thig posts, I don't read it. Nothing personal, but I just don't dig his style or takes (if he actually has any at all).

That said, I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to post.

loochy 09-12-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9965508)
I can honestly say, when Thig posts, I don't read it. Nothing personal, but I just don't dig his style or takes (if he actually has any at all).

That said, I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to post.

he's usually pretty funny

but he gets worked up about opinions on gays, guns, and black people

it's always weird to see him morph from goofy mode into super cereal mode

KC native 09-12-2013 09:30 AM

I'm glad this travesty has been righted. All is right within the CP kingdom for now.

KC native 09-12-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 9965499)

No one asked you

ChiTown 09-12-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9965511)
he's usually pretty funny

but he gets worked up about opinions on gays, guns, and black people

it's always weird to see him morph from goofy mode into super cereal mode

I guess that just emphasizes how subjective humor can be.

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9965348)
aahh, that's why you keep coming back!

:thumb:

GOOD ONE!!!

Titty Meat 09-12-2013 09:40 AM

Peyton Manning

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9965418)
Thig, this thread needs some fish to liven it up.

Would you like to do the honors?

The Man likes to keep a fish down.

I may never post a giant photo of fried fish, shrimp, and hushpuppies again...

lcarus 09-12-2013 09:42 AM

I gotta say...I DO believe he should keep starting the official game threads until the mojo runs out. There's just too much on the damn line here folks. How could you live with yourselves if we lost the division to those frickin DONKEY RAPERS because you didn't let TTWR start the damn thread!?!

lcarus 09-12-2013 09:43 AM

All I ask is...

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/...catch__oPt.jpg

LoneWolf 09-12-2013 09:49 AM

I'm cool with Thig starting the game thread again, but Thig if you start the thread before midnight again I will pursue you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9965577)
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9965599)
I'm cool with Thig starting the game thread again, but Thig if you start the thread before midnight again I will pursue you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Check the timestamp bruh, I started them shits at 12 on the muh****in DOT.

Thig Lyfe 09-12-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9965587)
I gotta say...I DO believe he should keep starting the official game threads until the mojo runs out. There's just too much on the damn line here folks. How could you live with yourselves if we lost the division to those frickin DONKEY RAPERS because you didn't let TTWR start the damn thread!?!

THIS MOTHER****ER KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!

cosmo20002 09-12-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965574)
GOOD ONE!!!

Easy, tiger. You're on thin ice with the fonts, apparently.
BAN BIGASS FONTS

It does make one wonder why a particular font is available for use if use of said font is a bannable offense.

loochy 09-12-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965581)
The Man likes to keep a fish down.

I may never post a giant photo of fried fish, shrimp, and hushpuppies again...

:(

I'm pouring out a few drops of fish grease for my homey

loochy 09-12-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9965615)
Easy, tiger. You're on thin ice with the fonts, apparently.
BAN BIGASS FONTS

It does make one wonder why a particular font is available for use if use of said font is a bannable offense.

Seriously.

If you don't like his posts, put him on ignore. That's what all of these folks say about douchebag posters, right?

cosmo20002 09-12-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9965622)
Seriously.

If you don't like his posts, put him on ignore. That's what all of these folks say about douchebag posters, right?

It's like offering crack to a known addict. Here we have a known large-font abuser, and yet those big fonts remain available, just sitting there, so tempting, yet so off-limits. It's all a big set-up if ya ask me. Entrapment!

loochy 09-12-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9965633)
It's like offering crack to a known addict. Here we have a known large-font abuser, and yet those big fonts remain available, just sitting there, so tempting, yet so off-limits. It's all a big set-up if ya ask me. Entrapment!

I decided to experiment with big fonts. I'm not getting the buzz that I thought I would...