ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Hey Niner douchebags... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276555)

Bugeater 09-22-2013 05:17 PM

Hey Niner douchebags...

The QB you kept is 1-2. The QB you traded is 3-0.

That is all.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 09-22-2013 05:18 PM

Jon Baldwin!

Mav 09-22-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10008795)

That is all.

I can one better. Alex Smith has more wins than Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick and RG3 combined..........

lewdog 09-22-2013 05:19 PM

Edit---Nevermind, mistake Neg rep received by lewdog.

MahiMike 09-22-2013 05:33 PM

Harbaugh wanted flashy. He got trashy.

Mav 09-22-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10008928)
Harbaugh wanted flashy. He got trashy.

Two games in a row,, if he just had Alex Smiths safe but sure approach, he would of won.....

The 49ers ran the ball at will today. Then they quit, and that's all on Kaepernick. he makes the play calls.

BlackHelicopters 09-22-2013 05:34 PM

Read option looks readless and optionless

WakkaWakka 09-22-2013 05:35 PM

What the hell! This is worth being posted again.

http://i.imgur.com/7JqL2of.jpg

007 09-22-2013 05:37 PM

So now we are bragging about a QB most of us didn't even want? LMAO

Buzz 09-22-2013 05:38 PM

I think Teams have figured out how to play the niners.

KcMizzou 09-22-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10008952)

It's more about enjoying watching Kaepernick fail.

Guy's a douche.

R8RFAN 09-22-2013 05:40 PM

SF has no damn reason to lose as many draft picks as they had this year

Bugeater 09-22-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

I didn't say ours didn't suck.

Mav 09-22-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainted (Post 10008957)
I think Teams have figured out how to play the niners.

No. They figured out how to stop Kap. Don't get it twisted. The 49ers ran the ball at will. And if Alex Smith had been the qb today, he would of kept running, and the Colts would of been run into the GROUND.

Frank Gore, 11 Carries, 82 yards. The 49ers as a team, ran for 5 yards per carry. Kap for the record brought that down with 7 carries for 20 yards.

Start Croyle 09-22-2013 05:40 PM

I think next week will really say the most about the 49ers. If they lose to the Rams, then I'd say the 49ers are a genuinely mediocre/bad team this year.

stevieray 09-22-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10008966)
It's more about enjoying watching Kaepernick fail.

Guy's a douche.

did you kiss your bicep while posting?

2112 09-22-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

That is all.

Spectacular football post, n00b.

Ragged Robin 09-22-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10008933)
Two games in a row,, if he just had Alex Smiths safe but sure approach, he would of won.....

The 49ers ran the ball at will today. Then they quit, and that's all on Kaepernick. he makes the play calls.

Last week they put the game 99% on his shoulders and he laid a smelly one. This week they tried to establish the run first to help him out and then abandoned it and he still sucked. I like how in the last drive with 2 minutes left, down 27-7 they still put him out there to run the 2 minute drill and it resulted in Boldin getting blown up (hung out to dry by Kaepernick) and then an INT. I guess they'd rather risk injury when the game's already over than to walk away with him having only 98 YDs passing at that point.

lewdog 09-22-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

It's about finding positive in hilarious situation. This is hilarious in every way possible because most of us who have watch the Chiefs know that Smith isn't a top level QB...yet here we sit....3-0.

Mav 09-22-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 10008967)
SF has no damn reason to lose as many draft picks as they had this year

A lot of those draft picks, are not even healthy. Tank Carradine, Marcus Lattimore, Quinton Dial.

Kaepernick wont look at anyone other than Boldin, so he is not using Patton at all.

Not really using Vance McDonald.

Eric Reid has been a monster though.

Mav 09-22-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10008982)
It's about finding positive in hilarious situation. This is hilarious in every way possible because most of us who have watch the Chiefs know that Smith isn't a top level QB...yet here we sit....3-0.

Neither is Kaepernick.

CrazyPhuD 09-22-2013 05:43 PM

Hey guys isn't it mean to give Crapernick so much hate??????

R8RFAN 09-22-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10008983)
A lot of those draft picks, are not even healthy. Tank Carradine, Marcus Lattimore, Quinton Dial.

Kaepernick wont look at anyone other than Boldin, so he is not using Patton at all.

Not really using Vance McDonald.

Eric Reid has been a monster though.

Maybe... but they were stacked before they even drafted

aturnis 09-22-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

That is all.

HERP DERP! That is all.

Buzz 09-22-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10008971)
No. They figured out how to stop Kap. Don't get it twisted. The 49ers ran the ball at will. And if Alex Smith had been the qb today, he would of kept running, and the Colts would of been run into the GROUND.

Frank Gore, 11 Carries, 82 yards. The 49ers as a team, ran for 5 yards per carry. Kap for the record brought that down with 7 carries for 20 yards.

If teams figured out how to stop Kap then they figured out how to stop the niners? What's twisted, my statement stands.

TheUte 09-22-2013 06:08 PM

Who cares the cry9er's lost, woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Saccopoo 09-22-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10008807)
I can one better. Alex Smith has more wins than Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick and RG3 combined..........

But remember, Alex Smith is MEDIOCRE and those three are dynamic, ultra uber Madden '14 universe destroyers.

How's Harbaugh's decision looking now? How's that Redskin trade looking now?

But they are super QB's while Smith is MEDIOCRE.

Goddamn some people are stupid as shit.

Mav 09-22-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 10008999)
Maybe... but they were stacked before they even drafted

many people said that the league was going to figure him out. It would appear after what many other 49er fans stated was just an off week at a tough place, that the league has indeed figured him out. They have taken away the deep pass, doubled Boldin, and kept him in the pocket. He also refuses to run the ball consistently. As in handing it off.

Mav 09-22-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainted (Post 10009118)
If teams figured out how to stop Kap then they figured out how to stop the niners? What's twisted, my statement stands.

Frank Gore averaged 8 yards per carry.

Kaepernick has the authority to check to a run if he chooses to. Its the same calling style they had when Alex Smith was the qb.

Frank Gore had ONLY 11 CARRIES despite averaging 8 yards per.

Colin Kaepernick was a governor on the 49ers the same way people said Alex Smith was. Except under alex smith, they were the number one rushing team in football.

The 49ers are near the bottom of the league in BOTH.

jerryforeverrice80 09-22-2013 06:16 PM

like I said in one of the other threads, that some of us niners fans felt that harbaugh shafted alex.

Buzz 09-22-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10009150)

Kaepernick has the authority to check to a run if he chooses to. Its the same calling style they had when Alex Smith was the qb.

Colin Kaepernick was a governor on the 49ers the same way people said Alex Smith was. Except under alex smith, they were the number one rushing team in football.

Last I checked Kap is part of the Team, I don't know what you are arguing about.

JENKINSWINS 09-22-2013 06:26 PM

Looks like KC traded Matt Cassel 2.0 to the 49ers.

Turnovers:
Alex Smith 0
Colin Kaepernick 6

Sandy Vagina 09-22-2013 06:30 PM

Good thing the Chiefs are keeping me happy this season! :D

Ragged Robin 09-22-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10009150)

The way the 9ers play, whether it be because of the gameplan or hubris, the game is entirely dependent on Kaepernick. Stop Kaepernick and the team folds. That's all he's saying.

They were a much more dangerous team when they still resembled a traditional run-first team with a deadly play action game. And that's not to say that that was only with Alex--they played very well with this balanced approach in that Chicago game with Kaepernick. It seems like their mindset now is "well we have a superstar QB now so let's wing it around, run the pistol all the time and let Kaepernick win the game" and they're being exposed. This is the exact same reason that cost them the Superbowl.

Omaha 09-22-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10008933)

ROFL You dumb!

BryanBusby 09-22-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 10009194)
Looks like KC traded Matt Cassel 2.0 to the 49ers.

Turnovers:
Alex Smith 0
Colin Kaepernick 6

lmbo

Quesadilla Joe 09-22-2013 07:31 PM

Would the Chiefs be 3-0 if they played the Packers, Seahawks and Colts?

Cephalic Trauma 09-22-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10009444)

Love your sig, especially in light of all the shit coming out.

Bugeater 09-22-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

this isn't the board for that type of logic

CrazyPhuD 09-22-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

No....we're so awesome we'd be 6-0 bitches!!! PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

DaFace 09-22-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Would the Broncos either? (Not that they're technically at 3-0 yet.)

BigMeatballDave 09-22-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Do you like to go shrimping with your daddy?

Pasta Little Brioni 09-22-2013 08:25 PM

Seattle would rape the donks in the NW

Red Dawg 09-22-2013 08:33 PM

How does Alex Smith's undefeated ass taste? I bet pretty good after Kap's 1-2 balls.

Red Dawg 09-22-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Hell to the yeah!

Mav 09-22-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10009211)
The way the 9ers play, whether it be because of the gameplan or hubris, the game is entirely dependent on Kaepernick. Stop Kaepernick and the team folds. That's all he's saying.

They were a much more dangerous team when they still resembled a traditional run-first team with a deadly play action game. And that's not to say that that was only with Alex--they played very well with this balanced approach in that Chicago game with Kaepernick. It seems like their mindset now is "well we have a superstar QB now so let's wing it around, run the pistol all the time and let Kaepernick win the game" and they're being exposed. This is the exact same reason that cost them the Superbowl.

That's not as much on the coaching as you think. Im not sure who you are a fan of so I wont assume. But the system itself is designed that if Kaepernick were to see that the defense was vulnerable against the run, he could check into that. Alex Smith did it all the time. Talked about plenty how they would go to the line of scrimmage, and alex would decide what play to call. The 49ers averaged 5 yards per carry today. Frank gore, 8 ypc. Why were there so many plays ran, when they should of been pounding the ball. That is on Kaepernick. Its embarrassing. A run first team, that is built to run, with two really good running backs, not adjusting, and to me, in my opinion, just the same as it was when Alex failed on offense, it always comes back to the qb. Its just the way it is.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 10009415)
ROFL You dumb!

That's because you aren't a 49er fan. You don't see things like I do. Alex Smith wouldn't of turned it over against the Seahawks like Kaepernick did, and with the way the 49ers defense was playing, that would of been enough. And against the colts, Alex Smith would of been checking to more runs, and the Colts proved they couldn't stop the run. Now, maybe the 49ers couldn't of beat the Packers with Alex Smith, but they for sure could of won the Seattle game......
Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10009645)
Seattle would rape the donks in the NW

Unfortunately, truth.

Quesadilla Joe 09-22-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10009544)
Would the Broncos either? (Not that they're technically at 3-0 yet.)

They could. The game at Seattle wouldn't be easy... Denver would come out with a better record against those teams than the Chiefs would.

lewdog 09-22-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10009694)
Now, maybe the 49ers couldn't of beat the Packers with Alex Smith, but they for sure could of won the Seattle game......

That Omaha guy called you dumb for saying, "could of."

It's "could have" for ****'s sake. I'm sorry I had to spell it out for you.

thabear04 09-22-2013 10:26 PM

I don't think Kap can read the D that great like how Smith did. Plus Now Aldon Smith gonna be out for a few weeks. Not looking good for them Niners think they should stop with the quest for six until they can get it together.

TEX 09-22-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10009711)
They could. The game at Seattle wouldn't be easy... Denver would come out with a better record against those teams than the Chiefs would.

Pure speculation on your part. It's literally impossible to know for sure.

keg in kc 09-22-2013 10:47 PM

Thread like this in week 3 couldn't possibly come back to bite you in the ass later. Nuh uh. No way, no how.

Quesadilla Joe 09-22-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10010038)
Pure speculation on your part. It's literally impossible to know for sure.

Seriously? You're normally one of the least biased people on this board when it comes to the Broncos. Do you honestly think that the Chiefs are anywhere near the level the Broncos are at? Do you believe the Chiefs can beat teams like Seattle and Green Bay with the offense that the Chiefs have?

Your defense has played well but you guys aren't the 2000 Ravens or 85 Bears. Good offenses trump good defenses, just look at how the 49ers defense played against the Saints and the Packers in the playoffs. When the Chiefs play a truly good team their offense will not be good enough to win them the game, if the Chiefs don't force multiple turnovers they can't hang with good teams. You can beat average teams without turnovers, but you can only keep a good team down for so long, eventually your offense is going to have to step up and I don't think you guys can put up 30+ points if you have to.

Alex Smiff 09-23-2013 01:23 AM

Anyone that watched the game knew that receivers could not get any separation. Simms throuhought the entire broadcast kept saying receiver were not getting open.

No Vernon Davis
No Crabtree
No Maningham

D has clearly regressed and the oline has been playing like shit.

You can put the Seahawks loss on Kaep...but not this game.

AlexSmithDynasty 09-23-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 10010221)
Anyone that watched the game knew that receivers could not get any separation. Simms throuhought the entire broadcast kept saying receiver were not getting open.

No Vernon Davis
No Crabtree
No Maningham

D has clearly regressed and the oline has been playing like shit.

You can put the Seahawks loss on Kaep...but not this game.

No one gives a shit about your Kaeperscuses here homeboy.

Alex Smiff 09-23-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 10010236)
No one gives a shit about your Kaeperscuses here homeboy.

:mad:?

TEX 09-23-2013 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10010121)
Seriously? You're normally one of the least biased people on this board when it comes to the Broncos. Do you honestly think that the Chiefs are anywhere near the level the Broncos are at? Do you believe the Chiefs can beat teams like Seattle and Green Bay with the offense that the Chiefs have?

Your defense has played well but you guys aren't the 2000 Ravens or 85 Bears. Good offenses trump good defenses, just look at how the 49ers defense played against the Saints and the Packers in the playoffs. When the Chiefs play a truly good team their offense will not be good enough to win them the game, if the Chiefs don't force multiple turnovers they can't hang with good teams. You can beat average teams without turnovers, but you can only keep a good team down for so long, eventually your offense is going to have to step up and I don't think you guys can put up 30+ points if you have to.

Absolutely serious. Your opinion might be well thought out, but the fact is it is impossible to know for certain who would have fared better against GB, SEA, or IND. That was the original point, not who has the better team between Denver and KC. For the record, there is no doubt in my mind that your cheating Donx are better than KC but you know what they say can happen "on any given Sunday"...

Just gonna throw this out there but it is a fact...KC DID beat GB a few years back giving the Pack thier only loss of the regular season. That KC team was nowhere as good as this one and that GB team was better than this year's version. There's that darn "On any given Sunday" thing working again...so to answer your additional question, I would absolutely give KC a chance against a GB or a Seattle - especially at home.

Sandy Vagina 09-23-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10009694)
That's not as much on the coaching as you think. Im not sure who you are a fan of so I wont assume. But the system itself is designed that if Kaepernick were to see that the defense was vulnerable against the run, he could check into that. Alex Smith did it all the time.

Unfortunately, truth.

Amen. I am already so sick of all the Kaepexcuses flowing from SF idiots. It is disgusting that the same shitheads blaming everything on Smith all those years are now blaming everything around Kaep for his suckage.

"playcalling is to blame! our OL is suddenly terrible! our receivers are terrible!" :rolleyes:

What a bunch of chumps...

seamonster 09-23-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10009140)
But remember, Alex Smith is MEDIOCRE and those three are dynamic, ultra uber Madden '14 universe destroyers.

How's Harbaugh's decision looking now? How's that Redskin trade looking now?

But they are super QB's while Smith is MEDIOCRE.

Goddamn some people are stupid as shit.

Redskin trade was brilliant. Griffin will be a franchise quarterback for ten plus years while the chiefs will be stuck with a revolving door of ryan hoyer's.

Rausch 09-23-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10008982)

He's a C+/B- QB who just doesn't have those horrible F days...

Rausch 09-23-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 10010394)
Redskin trade was brilliant. Griffin will be a franchise quarterback for ten plus years while the chiefs will be stuck with a revolving door of ryan hoyer's.

Did Dorsey draft QB's in GB?
Did Phat Andy in Philly?...

l4z4rd 09-23-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 10010221)
Anyone that watched the game knew that receivers could not get any separation.

For years Niners fans were ripping Smith saying that a true QB would throw his receivers open.

TEX 09-23-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10010401)
Did Dorsey draft QB's in GB?
Did Phat Andy in Philly?...

Exactly this. Anyone who thinks they wont in KC is an idiot.

Omaha 09-23-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10009922)
That Omaha guy called you dumb for saying, "could of."

It's "could have" for ****'s sake. I'm sorry I had to spell it out for you.

Thanks for the assist. I thought my perfect use of bold letters would clear it up for him, but he dumb!

Alex Smiff 09-23-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10010336)
Amen. I am already so sick of all the Kaepexcuses flowing from SF idiots. It is disgusting that the same shitheads blaming everything on Smith all those years are now blaming everything around Kaep for his suckage.

"playcalling is to blame! our OL is suddenly terrible! our receivers are terrible!" :rolleyes:

What a bunch of chumps...

You are a piece of dung. Seriously. Alex Smith is an 8-9 year vet. Even so, he still looks like a rookie at times. Unacceptable. Kaep has started 12 games in his career. Why can't he get 9 years of evaluation and excuses like Alex did? Why not compare him to other 2nd year QBs instead of 10 year vets?

Line has played like trash. Receivers did not get separation. When has Alex had to work with a receiving core as dire as this? Get back to me.

Lastly, why can't the D stop anyone anymore? Why can't they get any turnovers? This is not the same team, yet you want better results.

No Manningham
No VD
No Crabs
No Culliver
No Goldson
No Delanie
No Haralson
No I Williams
No Ginn
No Moss
No LMJ
and a few other key players who are no longer with this team...

Aldon will be suspended, Willis is injured and I believe someone else is so it will be funny to see you ignore all of these factors and blame Kaep for that. How do you claim to follow a team but root against the QB?

Alex Smiff 09-23-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l4z4rd (Post 10010404)
For years Niners fans were ripping Smith saying that a true QB would throw his receivers open.

Yes. He deserved to get ripped for being in the league 9 years and still afraid to throw into coverage.

There's a difference between not being able to throw the ball because receivers are blanketed and being AFRAID to throw into coverage.

Alex Smiff 09-23-2013 09:02 AM

It's funny. People dog RG3 and Kaep. These guys are 2nd year starters. Looking at their entire careers, they have played very well. To compare them to an average at best limited 9 year vet is downright reeruned.

I'd like to see RG3, Kaep, Wilson with 6+ years of experience.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-23-2013 09:02 AM

Most of those guys you list suck balls. Stop the excuses for tattoo

Ace Gunner 09-23-2013 09:09 AM

The 9ers have score a total of 10 points the past two games. Kaep is 56% completions, 3 TD's to 4 INTS, and 2 fumbles -- which means in three games, he's turned the ball over six times.

Told ya, wendler.

l4z4rd 09-23-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 10010669)
When has Alex had to work with a receiving core as dire as this? Get back to me.

His first 4 years on the Niners.

JENKINSWINS 09-23-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 10010669)
You are a piece of dung. Seriously. Alex Smith is an 8-9 year vet. Even so, he still looks like a rookie at times. Unacceptable. Kaep has started 12 games in his career. Why can't he get 9 years of evaluation and excuses like Alex did? Why not compare him to other 2nd year QBs instead of 10 year vets?

Line has played like trash. Receivers did not get separation. When has Alex had to work with a receiving core as dire as this? Get back to me.

Lastly, why can't the D stop anyone anymore? Why can't they get any turnovers? This is not the same team, yet you want better results.

No Manningham
No VD
No Crabs
No Culliver
No Goldson
No Delanie
No Haralson
No I Williams
No Ginn
No Moss
No LMJ
and a few other key players who are no longer with this team...

Aldon will be suspended, Willis is injured and I believe someone else is so it will be funny to see you ignore all of these factors and blame Kaep for that. How do you claim to follow a team but root against the QB?

Loving these excuses. ROFL

JENKINSWINS 09-23-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 10010691)
It's funny. People dog RG3 and Kaep. These guys are 2nd year starters. Looking at their entire careers, they have played very well. To compare them to an average at best limited 9 year vet is downright reeruned.

Ok so you're mad at us, while your QB is losing games for you? :shake:

taterhog 09-23-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 10008805)
Jon Baldwin!

+ Glenn Dorsey

Pasta Little Brioni 09-23-2013 09:31 AM

No insert turd player here is not a valid excuse

Sandy Vagina 09-23-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 10010729)
Loving these excuses. ROFL

yep... dude's vag is in full bleed-out right about now! :deevee:

ROFL

Halfcan 09-23-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 10010679)
Yes. He deserved to get ripped for being in the league 9 years and still afraid to throw into coverage.

There's a difference between not being able to throw the ball because receivers are blanketed and being AFRAID to throw into coverage.

Alex threw a strike into double coverage last week on the winning drive. Never say never.

I think Andy has said- Zero turnovers guys- and they are playing it safe.

Halfcan 09-23-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 10010691)

If they are still starting QB's that is...

Wilson most likely will be, not sure-RG3 might be out of football due to injury and kape- Canadian Football stud/ Mens porn hero. :hmmm:

9er guy 09-23-2013 09:47 AM

You really think I'm a douchebag man? lol....

I have nothing to say. This team deserves any ridicule and criticism you guys want to throw out.

The Quarterback looks like he's never played a ****ing game before.

It just doesn't look like there's any continuity.

In all fairness, it's more than just Kap. But he's a HUGE part of the problem right now.

It's like his confidence is completely shattered.

The only silver lining is that we have some injuries to key offensive players, so we'll see what happens when we get those guys healthy.

But with Patrick Willis probably not going to play on Thursday, and Aldon Smith just gone, this thing might get worse before it gets better.

Time to strap that chin strap up!

I don't know if Alex wins without Crabtree and VD, that's rough.

But honestly, it is what it is right now. No excuses, no explanations.

I just hope we can get this thing turned around before it's too late.

Alex Smiff 09-23-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l4z4rd (Post 10010727)
His first 4 years on the Niners.

Not quite. Nice try, though.

The hurt from the "9er fans" is priceless.

All it took was for a guy to have 2 bad games...

Alex Smiff 09-23-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10010821)
Alex threw a strike into double coverage last week on the winning drive. Never say never.

I think Andy has said- Zero turnovers guys- and they are playing it safe.

C'mon man. Finding a one-off time does not make what I said invalid. He protects the ball and doesn't throw into coverage. It's all roses now....but this will be a problem down the road when the D and special teams are not playing top 5 ball.

Sandy Vagina 09-23-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9er guy (Post 10010827)
You really think I'm a douchebag man? lol....

I have nothing to say. This team deserves any ridicule and criticism you guys want to throw out.

The Quarterback looks like he's never played a ****ing game before.

It just doesn't look like there's any continuity.

In all fairness, it's more than just Kap. But he's a HUGE part of the problem right now.

It's like his confidence is completely shattered.

The only silver lining is that we have some injuries to key offensive players, so we'll see what happens when we get those guys healthy.

But with Patrick Willis probably not going to play on Thursday, and Aldon Smith just gone, this thing might get worse before it gets better.

Time to strap that chin strap up!

I don't know if Alex wins without Crabtree and VD, that's rough.

But honestly, it is what it is right now. No excuses, no explanations.

I just hope we can get this thing turned around before it's too late.

great post, dude... one of the few that won't sugarcoat this shit and play the excuse game... :clap: