ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU Brannen Greene is a giant douche (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281682)

KCCHIEFS27 02-23-2014 02:27 AM

Brannen Greene is a giant douche

So, as my girlfriend and I were dropping off two of my close friends at the Oread Hotel, Brannen Greene is walking out. Obviously, hammered out of his mind. Takes one look inside our car and decides to throw a pizza box right onto my windshield. Before I can even get out and say anything, the prick comes up to my side window and starts yelling obscenities and asking me what the f*** I'm going to do. Okay, I get it, you are a Kansas basketball player. Congratulations, bum. I try to let the bad apple be and just leave without incident, but as we are trying to leave, Greene and his friend, with a group of about 4 girls, are standing exactly in the exit of the drive. We honk and they immediately start to turn and yell at us as if we are in the wrong, but my girlfriend opens the door and tells them to get the f*** out of the way and they again, direct nothing but hostility towards us as if we're wrong for trying to use the drive and by interrupting their conversation. Of course, everybody laughs and security does nothing. I know it's a college basketball town, but damn, I am really pissed off right now because of this idiotic behavior and disrespectful nature. I decided to take the high road since I am 28 and recently out of the Navy, but I know the guy has had issues before because it is continuously brought up by his lack of playing time and comments from Self. I just lost a TON of respect for these guys.

TimBone 02-23-2014 02:34 AM

This story isn't bias at all? You hold absolutely zero blame? The guy looked at your car and just randomly threw a pizza at it? Sounds legit.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-23-2014 02:40 AM

LMAO

Silock 02-23-2014 02:40 AM

ITT: Drunk kids do stupid things.

KCCHIEFS27 02-23-2014 02:48 AM

Guy, I am 28 years old and served my country for 4 years in the Navy. You think it's bias because he is a KU basketball player? Haha, unreal. Drunk kids do dumb things, yes. But kids with that type of profile who know they have a much bigger impact in the eye of public? Give me a break. Kids like that used to be beaten and ridiculed when America was a strong nation. Now, these kids are spoon fed and given pats on the back by people like you. Congrats for pussifying this place.

Fish 02-23-2014 02:49 AM

Kids being knuckleheads.........

Chiefspants 02-23-2014 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27 (Post 10448029)
So, as my girlfriend and I were dropping off two of my close friends at the Oread Hotel, Brannen Greene is walking out. Obviously, hammered out of his mind. Takes one look inside our car and decides to throw a pizza box right onto my windshield. Before I can even get out and say anything, the prick comes up to my side window and starts yelling obscenities and asking me what the f*** I'm going to do. Okay, I get it, you are a Kansas basketball player. Congratulations, bum. I try to let the bad apple be and just leave without incident, but as we are trying to leave, Greene and his friend, with a group of about 4 girls, are standing exactly in the exit of the drive. We honk and they immediately start to turn and yell at us as if we are in the wrong, but my girlfriend opens the door and tells them to get the f*** out of the way and they again, direct nothing but hostility towards us as if we're wrong for trying to use the drive and by interrupting their conversation. Of course, everybody laughs and security does nothing. I know it's a college basketball town, but damn, I am really pissed off right now because of this idiotic behavior and disrespectful nature. I decided to take the high road since I am 28 and recently out of the Navy, but I know the guy has had issues before because it is continuously brought up by his lack of playing time and comments from Self. I just lost a TON of respect for these guys.

You are going to find tools whenever you assemble a group of 18-22 year old guys. The fact that Bill obliterated Greene's playing time should speak volumes about the team's reaction to this type of behavior.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-23-2014 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27 (Post 10448037)
Guy, I am 28 years old and served my country for 4 years in the Navy. You think it's bias because he is a KU basketball player? Haha, unreal. Drunk kids do dumb things, yes. But kids with that type of profile who know they have a much bigger impact in the eye of public? Give me a break. Kids like that used to be beaten and ridiculed when America was a strong nation. Now, these kids are spoon fed and given pats on the back by people like you. Congrats for pussifying this place.

I agree. Let's beat our kids.

KC_Connection 02-23-2014 03:07 AM

Sounds like college kids acting like college kids on a Saturday night to me. What exactly were you expecting?

Phobia 02-23-2014 03:17 AM

I believe the dude. It's entirely plausible that a basketball player is a douche. If you're going to fabricate a story, you can do a whole lot better than "he threw a pizza on my car".

kcchiefsus 02-23-2014 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10448043)
Sounds like college kids acting like college kids on a Saturday night to me. What exactly were you expecting?

Seriously? You really think this just sounds like college kids acting like college kids? Then you're probably as big of a piece of shit as this KU trash. I sure as hell never did anything like this in college. Throwing a pizza box on somebody's car and asking "What are you going to do about it?" is ridiculous. I guess at KU they don't teach a thing called "respect".

BWillie 02-23-2014 04:18 AM

If completely true, I agree. Ive met at least ten KU ball players before and they are almost always nice guys, even the ones you might not expect. I dont like hearing about this behavior, I get the being young and drunk part, but you shouldn't be able to do whatever you want. Maybe just send an email to the athletic dept expressing your uncomfortable experience. Even if that just brings up the subject with Greene w one of the coaches, it may help discourage this behavior in the future.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-23-2014 04:35 AM

He goes to KU so he is probably gay. Has to get frustratingly drunk so he has an excuse he can't get it up for the chick he needs to be seen with.

milkman 02-23-2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 10448049)
Seriously? You really think this just sounds like college kids acting like college kids? Then you're probably as big of a piece of shit as this KU trash. I sure as hell never did anything like this in college. Throwing a pizza box on somebody's car and asking "What are you going to do about it?" is ridiculous. I guess at KU they don't teach a thing called "respect".

Respect should be taught by parents or guardians, before the kid is even a twinkle in some college's eyes.

Anyong Bluth 02-23-2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10448041)
I agree. Let's beat our kids.

If you hit them hard enough, they'll fall right in line, be perfect, and never screw up again for infinity + 2.

Or die.

Damnit! I always mix those 2 up. Such a silly goose!

Anyong Bluth 02-23-2014 05:47 AM

Quote:

Said the guy who had a boring time in college. Am I right or what! wink wink

KC_Connection 02-23-2014 06:05 AM

Quote:

You're right, drunk college kids are always pictures of civility on Saturday nights. What world are you living in, bud? LMAO

ForeverChiefs58 02-23-2014 06:09 AM

You always could have pulled out a tire iron and taught that goofy son of a bitch a lesson.

kcchiefsus 02-23-2014 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10448064)
Respect should be taught by parents or guardians, before the kid is even a twinkle in some college's eyes.

I know, I just couldn't resist slipping in some KU smack talk.

kcchiefsus 02-23-2014 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10448067)
You're right, drunk college kids are always pictures of civility on Saturday nights. What world are you living in, bud? LMAO

Hey, I got drunk more than my fair share of times in college (and after college). I never once threw shit at somebody's car or even tried to start a fight. Being drunk shouldn't be equivalent to being an asshole.

ForeverChiefs58 02-23-2014 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 10448056)
He goes to KU so he is probably gay. Has to get frustratingly drunk so he has an excuse he can't get it up for the chick he needs to be seen with.

I'm a Tiger fan, but with that glass house your living in, you might want to get rid of those rocks. Lol

kcchiefsus 02-23-2014 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10448066)
Said the guy who had a boring time in college. Am I right or what! wink wink

Nope, I spent plenty a night in college down in Westport or P&L. There's more to life than getting wasted every weekend.

I have no clue who this player is but I'm going to guess he's not one of KU's NBA type talents like Wiggins or Embiid (spelling?). He's probably also not the sharpest tool in the shed. I hope he enjoys his college days and hopefully actually gets a degree because in a few years from now he's probably working at McDonald's and overweight.

"Hey Brannen, hurry up with those fries..."

LoneWolf 02-23-2014 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10448067)

So you're OK with their behavior because they are just "drunk college kids"?

Ceej 02-23-2014 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 10448075)
Hey, I got drunk more than my fair share of times in college (and after college). I never once threw shit at somebody's car or even tried to start a fight. Being drunk shouldn't be equivalent to being an asshole.

The irony of this post is hilarious.

Ceej 02-23-2014 07:16 AM

Might as well turn this into a KU hate thread.

They'll be showing up in droves soon.

RealSNR 02-23-2014 07:23 AM

He probably didn't know you were a Navy veteran, otherwise he'd surely want to suck your dick like you're expecting him to.

RealSNR 02-23-2014 07:25 AM

The guy in the OP reminds me of Will Ferrell in that SNL sketch.

I AM VERY IMPORTANT! PEOPLE FEAR ME! I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

kcchiefsus 02-23-2014 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10448090)
He probably didn't know you were a Navy veteran, otherwise he'd surely want to suck your dick like you're expecting him to.

So the fact that I expect people I don't know to be respectful and show common courtesy to me means I expect them to suck my dick?

What the **** is wrong with anybody who thinks this is acceptable behavior? The fact that he is a college kid means jack shit. There are kids his age or younger who are giving their lives in the military while this ignorant asshole thinks he should be worshiped just because he can put a ball through a hoop?

RealSNR 02-23-2014 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 10448094)
So the fact that I expect people I don't know to be respectful and show common courtesy to me means I expect them to suck my dick?

What the **** is wrong with anybody who thinks this is acceptable behavior? The fact that he is a college kid means jack shit. There are kids his age or younger who are giving their lives in the military while this ignorant asshole thinks he should be worshiped just because he can put a ball through a hoop?

The OP wanted to make sure everybody knew he was a Navy veteran, like it was important to the story somehow, or that we were supposed to care more about what happened.

I'm just saying, I'm sure that if Brennan Greene had only known that the dude he was razzing was in the Navy he would have immediately sobered up, apologized for the pizza box, and started sucking the asshole's dick.

Anyong Bluth 02-23-2014 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 10448078)
Nope, I spent plenty a night in college down in Westport or P&L. There's more to life than getting wasted every weekend.

I have no clue who this player is but I'm going to guess he's not one of KU's NBA type talents like Wiggins or Embiid (spelling?). He's probably also not the sharpest tool in the shed. I hope he enjoys his college days and hopefully actually gets a degree because in a few years from now he's probably working at McDonald's and overweight.

"Hey Brannen, hurry up with those fries..."

DNR, really.
It was a joke- hence wink wink.

That last line doesn't sound very respectful- Ya know, mutually.

BigRock 02-23-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Kids like that used to be beaten and ridiculed when America was a strong nation. Now, these kids are spoon fed and given pats on the back by people like you. Congrats for pussifying this place.

Guys who get disrespected with pizza boxes used to whoop some ass. Now they do nothing, let their girlfriends speak up for them, and get on message boards to complain.

All you did was weaken a country today, Kaffee.

Anyong Bluth 02-23-2014 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 10448106)
Guys who get disrespected with pizza boxes used to whoop some ass. Now they do nothing, let their girlfriends speak up for them, and get on message boards to complain.

All you did was weaken a country today, Kaffee.

Often times the girlfriend is left only to eating cheesesticks right off the pavement. Not a single dipping sauce intact in sight!!!!

cabletech94 02-23-2014 07:54 AM

got damit. now i'm hungry for some french fries. and i can't make those until 11. shit!!!!

Jimmya 02-23-2014 07:56 AM

Thank you for taking care of our nation, and I agree with you that kids like this have never been held accountable. This kid will end up in Obama's welfare line soon enough.

RealSNR 02-23-2014 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 10448110)
Thank you for taking care of our nation, and I agree with you that kids like this have never been held accountable. This kid will end up in Obama's welfare line soon enough.

Apparently he ****ing sucks at taking care of our nation, because America isn't a strong country anymore.

Brennan Greene ruined some guy's night? The guy in the OP ruined the country!

Hammock Parties 02-23-2014 08:01 AM

You should have located a nearby hobo to take out his knees for a small fee.

I'd LOVE to have a hobo on standby for this kind of business. Can't be that expensive.

HoneyBadger 02-23-2014 08:12 AM

Has no one pointed out this guy is 28 and hanging out with college kids? Kinda creepy and weird.

TambaBerry 02-23-2014 08:14 AM

At KU 18 year old college kids act like a douche, at MU they rape girls.

mr. tegu 02-23-2014 08:16 AM

Where does calling him out in an anonymous public forum fit into your taking the high road plan?

HoneyBadger 02-23-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 10448123)
Where does calling him out in an anonymous public forum fit into your taking the high road plan?

Step 2. Obviously.

KC_Connection 02-23-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10448079)
So you're OK with their behavior because they are just "drunk college kids"?

Of course not. I certainly can't abide by drunk college kids throwing pizza boxes on cars. LMAO

Titty Meat 02-23-2014 08:35 AM

When he asked what you were going to do about it you should have said post on chiefsplanet cuz that's what you did

Bambi 02-23-2014 08:41 AM

OP, post a pic of your girlfriend so I can judge whether or not this is something to get worked up over.

BlackHelicopters 02-23-2014 08:50 AM

Great story. Where to begin?

Chiefs Pantalones 02-23-2014 08:53 AM

I would've been like, "WTF Brannen? You didn't leave any pizza for me?"

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2014 08:58 AM

What a piece of shit...and ROFL at the excuses for this. No not everyone is a complete piece of trash in college. Maybe that's a Beaker thing though.

Eleazar 02-23-2014 08:59 AM

There's no reason to believe or disbelieve this story really, but it's amazing how ferocious the defense is

Bambi 02-23-2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10448160)
What a piece of shit...and ROFL at the excuses for this. No not everyone is a complete piece of trash in college. Maybe that's a Beaker thing though.

The irony. MU fan calling KU trash.

What were you expecting? Raping again and again until someone kills themselves?

jerryforeverrice80 02-23-2014 09:02 AM

man up.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10448163)
The irony. MU fan calling KU trash.

What were you expecting? Raping again and again until someone kills themselves?

The guy that v did that is a piece of shit too. Where have I said otherwise? I never came to his aid like he is a damsel in distress.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2014 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10448099)
The OP wanted to make sure everybody knew he was a Navy veteran, like it was important to the story somehow, or that we were supposed to care more about what happened.

I'm just saying, I'm sure that if Brennan Greene had only known that the dude he was razzing was in the Navy he would have immediately sobered up, apologized for the pizza box, and started sucking the asshole's dick.

Well you are a fanbase that chants about rock hard chicken cocks, so..

Bambi 02-23-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10448167)
The guy that v did that is a piece of shit too. Where have I said otherwise? I never came to his aid like he is a damsel in distress.

Maybe you didn't but your fan base sure did.

http://edwardchart.files.wordpress.c...picture-27.png

Ceej 02-23-2014 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10448168)

I think you're better than this.

I think the conference alignment thread has gotten you pretty angry, sir.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2014 09:06 AM

Maybe he was also stoned out of his gourd and thought you were Mr. Hand

King_Chief_Fan 02-23-2014 09:06 AM

ROFL
Quote:

Bambi 02-23-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Guess you didn't get the shirt…

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townn...review-500.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10448170)
Maybe you didn't but your fan base sure did.

http://edwardchart.files.wordpress.c...picture-27.png

If he really did that to a girl he is a sub human being. I don't care if he can shoot a ball through a hoop.

Ceej 02-23-2014 09:08 AM

Some people don't know how to celebrate 10 straight conference titles

Damn kids.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2014 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10448172)

Yeah I like SNR, so that was uncalled for ROFL I will ease up a bit.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-23-2014 09:10 AM

Let's dissect this more. I mean, think about it...Throwing a pizza box at someone is like torture, especially if you're hungry. Like I said, I'd be pissed there wasn't any pizza left for me. Think about it...whoa some dude threw a pizza box at me and there's NONE left for me. The fact that the guy threw it at me goes out the window. You're a dick not for throwing the box at me, but for playing with my appetitual emotions.

Ceej 02-23-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10448178)
Yeah I like SNR, so that was uncalled for ROFL I will ease up a bit.

Don't let your severe dislike for PB and Bambi allow you to be "one of those MU fans" to us okay Jayhawkers.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10448177)
Some people don't know how to celebrate 10 straight conference titles

Damn kids.

Hopefully you can come up with a better slogan than putting an 8 in the middle of straight ;)

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2014 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10448184)
Don't let your severe dislike for PB and Bambi allow you to be "one of those MU fans" to us okay Jayhawkers.

Well I also really dislike douchey behavior like this. The entitlement some people have because they can throw a ball in a hoop is comical...and that goes for the actions of MU players as well.

Ceej 02-23-2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10448189)
Well I also really dislike douchey behavior like this. The entitlement some people have because they can throw a ball in a hoop is comical...and that goes for the actions of MU players as well.

Agreed 100%, assuming the story is true and accurate.

WhawhaWhat 02-23-2014 09:23 AM

Hasn't this guy already been suspended this year by Bill Self?

Maybe it was for this - Kansas freshman Brannen Greene cited for hit and run. Of course, any college student knows that if you are driving drunk and hit something, you get out of there as fast as possible so you can't get tested for a DUI.

KCCHIEFS27 02-23-2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10448090)

I brought that up to shed some light on my type of character when the one poster assumed I had initiated said hostile pizza box incident. I am not a KU hater and have been a proud supporter of this team and university for years. But I wrote the basketball department and in summary stated that it is a known fact that Greene has had rule issues before within the program and maybe he needs some serious help. Because civilized drunk people don't randomly throw things at cars in public then become hostile when unprovoked. They go urinate in someone's yard.

KCCHIEFS27 02-23-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 10448118)
Has no one pointed out this guy is 28 and hanging out with college kids? Kinda creepy and weird.

What is your reading and comprehension level?

LoneWolf 02-23-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27 (Post 10448206)
I brought that up to shed some light on my type of character when the one poster assumed I had initiated said hostile pizza box incident. I am not a KU hater and have been a proud supporter of this team and university for years. But I wrote the basketball department and in summary stated that it is a known fact that Greene has had rule issues before within the program and maybe he needs some serious help. Because civilized drunk people don't randomly throw things at cars in public then become hostile when unprovoked. They go urinate in someone's yard.

Relax, he was a drunken college "kid". All of his actions should be shrugged at and laughed off because supposedly it is OK to act like an asshole if you are enrolled in college and get drunk.

Deberg_1990 02-23-2014 09:42 AM

I believe thread starter 100% because he served 4 years in the Navy.

KCUnited 02-23-2014 09:44 AM

Intern: Coach Self, we have a report of a thrown pizza box last night
Self: So, so. But, but...

LoneWolf 02-23-2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10448229)
I believe thread starter 100% because he served 4 years in the Navy.

http://eil.com/images/main/Village+P...NGLE-60282.jpg

WhawhaWhat 02-23-2014 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 1044823)
Self: So, so. But, but...

uh, uh.... I, I....

TLO 02-23-2014 09:50 AM

I thought about creating a parody thread about this, but I don't have the energy.

If this story is true, Greene is an idiot. Which is nothing new.

hometeam 02-23-2014 09:53 AM

In Missouri that story is a preface for somebody getting shot~

TimBone 02-23-2014 10:02 AM

Quote:

Bud, I am 31 years old and served my country for 5 years in the Army. I'm not sure what that has to do with the incident though. I'm not doubting something happened. All I'm saying is that we're only hearing one side of this story. I'm sure he has a completely different tale than you told. You posted this at around 2:30 am. My guess being it happened sometime after midnight on a Saturday night. There was probably alcohol involved on both sides, and at least a little bit of fault from both sides. If you're completely innocent as you say, and you served your country as you say, then I'm not sure why you're surprised. In my experience drunk 19-20 year Olds in the military do just as much stupid shit as drunk college kids.

ForeverChiefs58 02-23-2014 10:03 AM

I think we need a clarification on if the pizza box was empty or had pizza in it? And, what kind of car do you own that was disrespected? To me, this is the difference maker, and could mean the difference between someone losing their kneecaps or tire marks down their body

LoneWolf 02-23-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10448245)
In Missouri that story is a preface for somebody getting raped

FYP

TLO 02-23-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10448259)
Bud, I am 31 years old and served my country for 5 years in the Army. I'm not sure what that has to do with the incident though. I'm not doubting something happened. All I'm saying is that we're only hearing one side of this story. I'm sure he has a completely different tale than you told. You posted this at around 2:30 am. My guess being it happened sometime after midnight on a Saturday night. There was probably alcohol involved on both sides, and at least a little bit of fault from both sides. If your completely innocent as you say, and you served your country as you say, then I'm not sure why you're surprised. In my experience drunk 19-20 year Olds in the military do just as much stupid shit as drunk college kids.

:clap:

Pablo 02-23-2014 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10448172)

He isn't.

MU version of PB.

notorious 02-23-2014 10:08 AM

Take video with phone of said douche.

Release to media.