ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Regrettable things you've said to significant others (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290595)

Eleazar 02-13-2015 10:56 AM

Regrettable things you've said to significant others

The discussion in another thread got me thinking that this might be a fun one.

What are some ill-advised things you have said to your wife/ladyfriend/life partner/whatever? How did she react? How long and how severely did she exact her revenge?

Eleazar 02-13-2015 11:02 AM

I remember years ago trying to find an artful way to tell a woman who asked my opinion between two dresses that the reason I liked one better than the other was because it was more flattering around the waist and hips. She was a pretty girl and there was nothing wrong with her figure at all, but she asked why I liked dress A better than dress B, and without thinking I said that the striped one looked like the stripes were "stretchy" around the hips and the other one, the solid one was more flattering and looked really good on her.

Luckily I only had to pay with a bewildered "Why are you crying?" conversation for that one.

Scaga 02-13-2015 11:06 AM

"Will you marry me?" :LOL:

Katipan 02-13-2015 11:08 AM

I don't say mean things that echo in heads for eternity.

Except here.

Bugeater 02-13-2015 11:27 AM

I play it safe and try to talk to the Mrs as little as possible

booger 02-13-2015 11:30 AM

Oh come on suck it like you mean it... That arrangment didn't last much longer needles to say

kepp 02-13-2015 11:31 AM

As we were getting ready to go somewhere recently...

"So...if you wore an outfit that I really didn't like at all, would you want me to tell you?"

Nightfyre 02-13-2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scaga (Post 11325135)
"Will you marry me?" :LOL:

So to carry this to its conclusion: She said "yes" and her revenge was quite protracted.

Nightfyre 02-13-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 11325173)
Oh come on suck it like you mean it... That arrangment didn't last much longer needles to say

This struck me funny in a thread about marriage.

KC Dan 02-13-2015 11:33 AM

"No, its not the pants that make your azz look fat"

sedated 02-13-2015 11:34 AM

After a night of drinking and her talking about how she has gained weight:

"Do you think I've gained weight since we met?"

"Yes"

DaneMcCloud 02-13-2015 11:37 AM

I love you

Scaga 02-13-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11325177)
So to carry this to its conclusion: She said "yes" and her revenge was quite protracted.

It'll be 20 years in May. (and yes...it was a smartass post to this thread).

Titty Meat 02-13-2015 11:45 AM

Suck me beautiful

booger 02-13-2015 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11325181)
This struck me funny in a thread about marriage.

:LOL: I just called myself needle dick. I blame it on Friday the 13th

Katipan 02-13-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 11325204)
:LOL: I just called myself needle dick. I blame it on Friday the 13th

I blame it on your dad. :D

stumppy 02-13-2015 11:50 AM

Oh..man. wish i could remember half of the things i've said in anger to anyone of my ex's.
I should preface any post i makd in this thread with ' Never ever say this'.

Never refer to her as a 'Dimpley assed bitch'.

keg in kc 02-13-2015 11:55 AM

Everything I've ever said to an ex is regrettable. That time and breath should have been spent on something better.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11325208)
Oh..man. wish i could remember half of the things i've said in anger to anyone of my ex's.
I should preface any post i makd in this thread with ' Never ever say this'.

ROFL

booger 02-13-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11325206)
I blame it on your dad. :D

Lmao that's getting burned right there! I tee'd that one right up for ya

Fire Me Boy! 02-13-2015 12:30 PM

Several years ago, my wife and I were arguing quietly while standing in line for a movie. Something came up during the argument about which we had argued many times. It was a card she used to pull all the time, and it drove me crazy. In my infinite wisdom, I decided to point it out and said, "Are we gonna argue about this again, 'cause I'm gonna need a ****in' chair." It did not go over well.

Eleazar 02-13-2015 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 11325175)
As we were getting ready to go somewhere recently...

"So...if you wore an outfit that I really didn't like at all, would you want me to tell you?"

LMAO that's a good one.

Dartgod 02-13-2015 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan (Post 11325182)
"No, its not the pants that make your azz look fat"

I would have bet money that your submission would be, "Why can't women flip bottle caps"?

KC Dan 02-13-2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 11325254)
I would have bet money that your submission would be, "Why can't women flip bottle caps"?

arrrgghhhhhh, you're killin me. Hope all's well with you & Soph

Dartgod 02-13-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan (Post 11325256)
arrrgghhhhhh, you're killin me. Hope all's well with you & Soph

The look on your face the next morning when I told you that you called your wife at 1:30 AM to ask her that was priceless. ROFL

We're doing great. Next time you are in KC you need to come and see all the changes we've made to our house.

Jim Lahey 02-13-2015 12:46 PM

Back in high school I had this girlfriend..I jokingly whistled at her like you would a dog one day. She didn't take it in a bad way and just laughed about it. Well like your typical bitch she went nuts out of nowhere one night and we broke up. We continued to talk though (and fight) and she got super flirty around Valentine's Day. Obviously she wanted something out of me I thought.

Put up with this shit, I shall not. She said she might leave me a little something in my car on V Day. So I said alright..still bitter about things, I poured a bowl of Kibbles N Bits and left it in my car where she would see it. She ended up giving me a cool little craft she personally made..never have I felt like a bigger asshole in my life.

She did cheat though so I guess we can call it even?

Titty Meat 02-13-2015 12:47 PM

You look like Brian Urlacher

In58men 02-13-2015 12:48 PM

My mother and I was arguing around 7 years ago. She blew something out of proportion and she went bat shit crazy over nothing, really it was nothing. I think it was $6 she loaned somebody. I then called her a ****ing a idiot

Fire Me Boy! 02-13-2015 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11325272)
My mother and I was arguing around 7 years ago. She blew something out of proportion and she went bat shit crazy over nothing, really it was nothing. I think it was $6 she loaned somebody. I then called her a ****ing a idiot

I expected the first post about a mom in a thread about significant others to come from GoChiefs.

ptlyon 02-13-2015 12:57 PM

"What I meant to say was 'please pass the butter for my toast' . What I ended up saying was 'you miserable bitch, you ruined my ****ing life'."

Coochie liquor 02-13-2015 02:06 PM

After drinking some and being tipsy I was asked would I trade her for anything. I said yes 2 hot bi women. Wasn't a good night after that. That's just most recent. I'm actually king of saying stupid things and the wrong time, or at all. But it's my cross to bear. If I was her I woulda left me a long time ago.

sedated 02-13-2015 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11325208)

LMAO

I could absolutely see myself saying this

Donger 02-13-2015 02:13 PM

I once referred to my wife as a cost center. Once.

Amnorix 02-13-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11325395)
I once referred to my wife as a cost center. Once.

I have been known to call my wife my sweet little profit center. My friends are horrified, but she takes it as a compliment. She's one of the few women I know who isn't a ****ing lunatic with money.

mlyonsd 02-13-2015 02:49 PM

I think the worst was we were having a minor argument in front of friends and I said "why do you even talk".

Discuss Thrower 02-13-2015 02:51 PM

I've probably done dumb things, sure...

But I've also had my one girlfriend accuse me of practicing witchcraft and the other say I was the worst boyfriend ever... after telling me a past boyfriend had no problem smacking her around.

stumppy 02-13-2015 02:58 PM

OK, so a few years ago I had this misfortune of having a relationship with this particularly evil woman. and when I say evil I mean this bitch was pure ****ing evil. It took a herculean effort to extract myself out of that relationship and entire situation/lifestyle.
Towards the end I'd had enough and decided to really start throwing some verbal punches. After one really bad ordeal I just stopped her in mid tirade and said:

'I have to tell you something. I want you to know that ****ing you is like dropping my dick into a 5 gallon bucket of liver'. She took off like a rocket, hit altitude and really blew the hell up. But it was worth it.
I think the best part is the very last words this bitch ever heard me say was
"Good ****ing riddance Liver Snatch" then 'click', I hung up.

Donger 02-13-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11325409)
I have been known to call my wife my sweet little profit center. My friends are horrified, but she takes it as a compliment. She's one of the few women I know who isn't a ****ing lunatic with money.

Wait, they can add money? I've tried to get my wife to hook up with her friends to create a paid MILF site, but they won't do it.

Iconic 02-13-2015 03:14 PM

Not a significant other but... I had a heated argument with my mom and told her I hope she fell down a flight of stairs. I felt terrible afterwards. I'm a pretty shitty son.

arrwheader 02-13-2015 03:21 PM

My girlfriends dog is on its way out. The dog is like a 14 year old schnauzer. I was talking to a friend while she was sitting next to me one night, and telling him a story about her dog. The story was about this one time I was petting her, and she kind of went lifeless. I was talking about how crazy it would be if the dog just died in my lap right there. Yeah, waterworks on that one. I felt like a dick, I went on explaining to her that I didn't wish it was dead or anything, I just thought.....Then I realized, just shut up!

stumppy 02-13-2015 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11325442)
OK, so a few years ago I had this misfortune of having a relationship with this particularly evil woman. and when I say evil I mean this bitch was pure ****ing evil. It took a herculean effort to extract myself out of that relationship and entire situation/lifestyle.
Towards the end I'd had enough and decided to really start throwing some verbal punches. After one really bad ordeal I just stopped her in mid tirade and said:

'I have to tell you something. I want you to know that ****ing you is like dropping my dick into a 5 gallon bucket of liver'. She took off like a rocket, hit altitude and really blew the hell up. But it was worth it.
I think the best part is the very last words this bitch ever heard me say was
"Good ****ing riddance Liver Snatch" then 'click', I hung up.

Actually I didn't regret that one bit, I just had to tell somebody.:evil:

Nightfyre 02-13-2015 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 11325465)
My girlfriends dog is on its way out. The dog is like a 14 year old schnauzer. I was talking to a friend while she was sitting next to me one night, and telling him a story about her dog. The story was about this one time I was petting her, and she kind of went lifeless. I was talking about how crazy it would be if the dog just died in my lap right there. Yeah, waterworks on that one. I felt like a dick, I went on explaining to her that I didn't wish it was dead or anything, I just thought.....Then I realized, just shut up!

Now there is a superpower I wish I had.

Lonewolf Ed 02-13-2015 03:31 PM

I regret NOT saying some things that I sure should have. I take way too much from women and get far too little. It's a curse.

Bwana 02-13-2015 03:55 PM

"I Do"

J/K I have a great wife.

Bwana 02-13-2015 03:59 PM

Heh there are a few things I have said to girlfriends of the past that I regretted at the time, but now realize I said those things for a good reason. Those on here that know me in person know I tell it the way it is although I have mellowed out a little bit over the years......which is just as well.

notorious 02-13-2015 04:07 PM

It's never been about what I said, it's always been about when I said it.

Women are ****ing crazy.

Iowanian 02-13-2015 04:12 PM

You may be surprised to learn that I get myself into a little trouble with the Mrs by the things I say, however I think she's getting used to it after 12 years.

Probably the worst thing I can think of was the email I accidentally sent to the previous lady friend, that I thought I was sending to my buddy.....that I was tired of her shit, sniffing around this hot nurse and going to dump her.

That didn't go over as well as one might have thought.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11325286)
"What I meant to say was 'please pass the butter for my toast' . What I ended up saying was 'you miserable bitch, you ruined my ****ing life'."

ROFL

Nirvana58 02-13-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11325286)

ROFL :clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 11325434)
I think the worst was we were having a minor argument in front of friends and I said "why do you even talk".

ROFL

Iowanian 02-13-2015 04:27 PM

The Lyon brothers are definitely hopeless romantics.

If they ever put on a weekend retreat, I'm in!

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 04:31 PM

This thread is great. I have never put my hands on a woman, definitely not my wife, but when I get to defcon 5, she probably wishes I would. I aim to hurt, and I know how. It's my biggest weakness and after 12 years, she knows to ignore me when I'm not rational. I won't even repeat some of the shit I've said. Although I have used the why do you even bother to talk line and it's hilarious I'm not the only one.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 11325547)
The Lyon brothers are definitely hopeless romantics.

If they ever put on a weekend retreat, I'm in!

ROFL easily my favorites.

mdchiefsfan 02-13-2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11325554)
This thread is great. I have never put my hands on a woman, definitely not my wife, but when I get to defcon 5, she probably wishes I would. I aim to hurt, and I know how. It's my biggest weakness and after 12 years, she knows to ignore me when I'm not rational. I won't even repeat some of the shit I've said. Although I have used the why do you even bother to talk line and it's hilarious I'm not the only one.

Same here. I hold nothing back once revved up, but you have to try damn hard to get me there(which my gf is really good at doing). I've said some pretty shitty things to my gf, but she says some below the belt stuff too. It's how we deal with crap. Pretty funny that we just move past it.

I really think trying to be the overly sweet, caring boyfriend is why relationships have failed in the past for me. Her and I, being able to blow off steam helps us both quite a bit.

mdchiefsfan 02-13-2015 05:23 PM

Greatest advice I've ever received, as far as relationships go, was to be yourself from the beginning. If doing something is going to bother you 2 years down the road, don't suck it up and do it because you're in that infatuation stage. Let the woman see how you are. If she likes it, sweet! If not, it's not meant to be.

Been in a relationship for 7 years following that advice and am quite happy

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 11325599)
Same here. I hold nothing back once revved up, but you have to try damn hard to get me there(which my gf is really good at doing). I've said some pretty shitty things to my gf, but she says some below the belt stuff too. It's how we deal with crap. Pretty funny that we just move past it.

I really think trying to be the overly sweet, caring boyfriend is why relationships have failed in the past for me. Her and I, being able to blow off steam helps us both quite a bit.

I come down quickly and she sees the regret in my eyes more than just hears it. I'm lucky to have such a beautiful, loyal woman.

PunkinDrublic 02-13-2015 05:39 PM

I won't get it in your eye I promise.

007 02-13-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11325170)
I play it safe and try to talk to the Mrs as little as possible

LMAO

Simply Red 02-13-2015 06:41 PM

"You're a ****ing ugly bitch, I'm going to stab you to death & play around with your blood."

rico 02-13-2015 07:58 PM

A couple months ago, my wife and I got into an argument. She said to me, "if there is one thing in this world I would compare you to, it would be a grizzly bear!" I fired back at her with, "if there is one thing in the world I would compare YOU to, it would be a succubus!!!" She responded with, "I don't know what that is and I am not going to look it up!" I replied with, "it wouldn't matter if you did try to look it up...you wouldn't be able to spell it correctly anyways!"

I remember sitting back and thinking to myself, "holy shit, that was ****ing mean."

ghak99 02-13-2015 09:01 PM

The wrong name at the worst possible time.

Several months later I did the exact same damn thing with the next one using the 1st one's name.

Fun times.

Bowser 02-13-2015 09:16 PM

"That's how your sister does it"

Demonpenz 02-13-2015 09:27 PM

There is no point of killing yourself, no one would care or miss you.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2015 09:35 PM

Didn't say it to her directly, but I had been dating a girl who had three cats. She dumped me, but we were still FB friends. About a week later, my friend asked me for a legendary post I made on craigslist offering a cat bounty hunter service. So I posted the text on my wall.

Yeah, she defriended me quickly. LMAO

Perineum Ripper 02-13-2015 09:35 PM

While the ex wife and I were going through our divorce she called me crying one night..I had been drinking..heavily..out of all the things that were said during the divorce I regret this one

She calls and I answerwithout looking to see who it was..she said hi..I responded with oh **** me..she asked what I was doing..told her I was drinking..she got to crying and apologizing for all the things she had done..I stay quiet and listen the whole time..she gets done talking..all is quite for a minute..she asks if I am still there..I said yes..she asked if I had anything to say..I said I'm completely blown away by something. I can not understand how you are still alive..she asked me what I meant..I said well over the years it has become obvious that you got brain damage as a young person..she got mad and asked me what I meant by that..I said it blows my mind that I just figured out that it happened either when you were in her stomach and she went poking around with a rusty hanger or after you were born and she shook you like a tambourine because there is no way possible that after you developed into a young adult you became that reeruned..then I hung up..I woke up feeling shitty about it the next day

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numbah One (Post 11325845)
Didn't say it to her directly, but I had been dating a girl who had three cats. She dumped me, but we were still FB friends. About a week later, my friend asked me for a legendary post I made on craigslist offering a cat bounty hunter service. So I posted the text on my wall.

Yeah, she defriended me quickly. LMAO

Sadly, I don't remember this.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 11325847)
While the ex wife and I were going through our divorce she called me crying one night..I had been drinking..heavily..out of all the things that were said during the divorce I regret this one

She calls and I answerwithout looking to see who it was..she said hi..I responded with oh **** me..she asked what I was doing..told her I was drinking..she got to crying and apologizing for all the things she had done..I stay quiet and listen the whole time..she gets done talking..all is quite for a minute..she asks if I am still there..I said yes..she asked if I had anything to say..I said I'm completely blown away by something. I can not understand how you are still alive..she asked me what I meant..I said well over the years it has become obvious that you got brain damage as a young person..she got mad and asked me what I meant by that..I said it blows my mind that I just figured out that it happened either when you were in her stomach and she went poking around with a rusty hanger or after you were born and she shook you like a tambourine because there is no way possible that after you developed into a young adult you became that reeruned..then I hung up..I woke up feeling shitty about it the next day

Oh, wow. Holy shit. I hope she deserved it.

stumppy 02-13-2015 10:08 PM

You want to know why I don't talk to you ? Because you're too ****ing stupid to understand anything I have to say.

stumppy 02-13-2015 10:09 PM

Every day that I have to spend with you sucks two days off the end of my life.

stumppy 02-13-2015 10:11 PM

One more:
I completely understand now why your ex husband went to work one day and never came back. He's smarter than I thought he was.

mdchiefsfan 02-13-2015 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11325614)
I come down quickly and she sees the regret in my eyes more than just hears it. I'm lucky to have such a beautiful, loyal woman.

Same here, man, on both points. I'm quite lucky.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11325880)
You want to know why I don't talk to you ? Because you're too ****ing stupid to understand anything I have to say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11325882)
Every day that I have to spend with you sucks two days off the end of my life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11325888)
One more:
I completely understand now why your ex husband went to work one day and never came back. He's smarter than I thought he was.

ROFL gold!

Easy 6 02-13-2015 11:01 PM

I could write a book on the things I said to the last and only love of my life that must have hurt like hell and hastened our departure.

Nothing too terrible, I wasnt some alcoholic abusive that went too far mind you... but if you added up all of the "bitches and **** you's" and myriad other things, they would make a sailor blush.

Truly some of the greatest mistakes of my life, cant hardly believe how horrible I was at times, going out to drink by myself?, why?!... disgusting and embarrassing, to say the least, it cost me the love of my life and my family.

Too young and stupid to realize what I was about to lose.

If only we got a mulligan in life.

If I'm ever fortunate enough to find a new girl, a real girl... she's gonna be lucky, atleast in the sense that she has hooked up with a man that has learned sooo many lessons.

RobBlake 02-13-2015 11:14 PM

your best friend gave me a blowjob outta do the trick.

Perineum Ripper 02-13-2015 11:27 PM

I tried talking my ex girlfriend into anal a few times and she would always go into a 20 minute bitchfest about all the things that she didn't like about it

So one day she had been bitching at me all day and I got sick of it and told her I was going to **** her in the ass that night and she went into her speech again..after she finished I leaned forward looked her dead in the eyr and told her something that makes me smile to this day

I get why you hate anal so much..I really do..ass sex is just like vegetables..when your forced to have it as a child you can't enjoy it as an adult

Buehler445 02-13-2015 11:34 PM

I say terrible things to my wife every day, but she knows there in jest and usually returns them. Early on, when I get real pissed I shut her out and don't say anything. That's what I regret. It's definitely not healthy. I haven't really let loose on her. Thank God.

I said some mean things to some girls during the dumping proceedings of Buehler445, but I don't really regret any of that now, I don't really care about those people anymore.

Definitely not a significant other, but there was this girl in my dorm that somehow hated men, but REALLY wanted a boyfriend (I guess... **** it, I don't even know). Anyway, she was all hating on guys and saying how tough and strong and shit she was. I didn't really pay her too much mind, but when she mouthed off to me about something, I don't remember what, I picked her up and threw her in a trash can. I was so sick of her schtick about lifting weights and wanting to be tough and shit, I just threw her in there. I do regret it, though. While she was annoying as ****, she wasn't really a bad person or even very mean to me. I don't think she deserved to be thrown in a trashcan.

RobBlake 02-14-2015 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11325975)
I say terrible things to my wife every day, but she knows there in jest and usually returns them. Early on, when I get real pissed I shut her out and don't say anything. That's what I regret. It's definitely not healthy. I haven't really let loose on her. Thank God.

I said some mean things to some girls during the dumping proceedings of Buehler445, but I don't really regret any of that now, I don't really care about those people anymore.

Definitely not a significant other, but there was this girl in my dorm that somehow hated men, but REALLY wanted a boyfriend (I guess... **** it, I don't even know). Anyway, she was all hating on guys and saying how tough and strong and shit she was. I didn't really pay her too much mind, but when she mouthed off to me about something, I don't remember what, I picked her up and threw her in a trash can. I was so sick of her schtick about lifting weights and wanting to be tough and shit, I just threw her in there. I do regret it, though. While she was annoying as ****, she wasn't really a bad person or even very mean to me. I don't think she deserved to be thrown in a trashcan.

you should have just lifted her and threw her on the bed and just stared at her.... and then made her yours for the night

Buehler445 02-14-2015 12:15 AM

I was shortsighted in my youth.

007 02-14-2015 12:24 AM

My 13 yo was talking about how mom is skinny and I actually said "if you consider mom skinny what the heck to you consider me?"

Fortunately, she didn't hear that.

DaneMcCloud 02-14-2015 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11325995)
I was shortsighted in my youth.

Most of us were. It's a societal issue, IMO, not a personal problem.

There was so much pressure to go to college, get married, have kids and buy a house that it can mess with your mind if those aren't your goals.

I tried to "play along" until I was miserable. No one understood it, not my parents and certainly not my girlfriends (even though I always warned them in advance).

Those ideals work for some people. I actually know people scores that have been together since Junior High that have children, grandchildren and in a few cases, great grandchildren before 50!

And here I am, 49, with a 2 year old. :D