ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Who here uses a bidet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=335129)

Mephistopheles Janx 11-18-2020 09:11 PM

Who here uses a bidet?

This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

https://i.imgur.com/7I3TSJJ.jpg

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their ****ing minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.

Why Not? 11-18-2020 09:16 PM

I don’t but my wife loves ‘em. We have one in every bathroom in our house.

BigRedChief 11-18-2020 09:16 PM

I stocked up while supplies were good. Antibacterial wipes, pulse ox, N95 masks were on Amazon about 6-8 weeks ago.

loochy 11-18-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 15334383)

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their ****ing minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.

LMAO, what kind of reerun town do you live in?

Dartgod 11-18-2020 09:19 PM

Humans are just generally shitty people. No pun intended...

BigRedChief 11-18-2020 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 15334395)

You think it’s just his town that’s had a run on TP this week? Lots of reports of cleaned out shelves.

Donger 11-18-2020 09:29 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but as I understand it, the bidet squirts water around your anus. If so, you then have a soaking wet anus (or more depending on accuracy), right? You just pull up your pants with a wet ass, or does one typically dry of said wet ass with TP?

loochy 11-18-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 15334400)
You think it’s just his town that’s had a run on TP this week? Lots of reports of cleaned out shelves.

What kind of reerun towns had this happen?

lewdog 11-18-2020 09:31 PM

I have used a bidet for years and I feel like a peasant when I have to poop somewhere without one.

We probably use 75% less TP than we used to. Bidet and one wipe, clean as a whistle.

lewdog 11-18-2020 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 15334390)
I don’t but my wife loves ‘em. We have one in every bathroom in our house.

Amazing.

Staying with you when I come to town.

Thank you.

vailpass 11-18-2020 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334414)
Forgive my ignorance, but as I understand it, the bidet squirts water around your anus. If so, you then have a soaking wet anus (or more depending on accuracy), right? You just pull up your pants with a wet ass, or does one typically dry of said wet ass with TP?

Not if you get me with an air dryer. Not only is it functional, it’s a treat. Otherwise you just wipe afterward.

BigRedChief 11-18-2020 09:32 PM

Quote:

it’s a dilemma indeed. Is a wet ass better than one filled with shit?

Peter Gibbons 11-18-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

There are typically hand towels that are meant to complement bidet usage (or at least there are in some European hotels I used to frequent). I believe this solves the wet anus issue without having to leave bits of wet tissue on your backside.

Donger 11-18-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15334418)
Not if you get me with an air dryer. Not only is it functional, it’s a treat. Otherwise you just wipe afterward.

Ohhhhh. My anus’ interest is piqued.

Titty Meat 11-18-2020 09:38 PM

My face is a bidet

Donger 11-18-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons (Post 15334423)
There are typically hand towels that are meant to complement bidet usage (or at least there are in some European hotels I used to frequent). I believe this solves the wet anus issue without having to leave bits of wet tissue on your backside.

Wait, a non-disposable/shouldn’t be flushed towel?

BigRedChief 11-18-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334426)

spray that shit out of there. Then heat it with the hidden hair dryer that pops out. No wiping. No wet ass. We need this in our life’s.

vailpass 11-18-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

There is also a massage mode.

Donger 11-18-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15334433)

That’s a bit much/gay. * Goes on Amazon, hides browsing history *

loochy 11-18-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15334416)
I have used a bidet for years and I feel like a peasant when I have to poop somewhere without one.

We probably use 75% less TP than we used to. Bidet and one wipe, clean as a whistle.

Using a good psyllium fiber supplement also makes wipes very clean and easy. The poop binds together and becomes less sticky with the fiber. Usually I can get clean with 1 or 2 wipes.

BigRedChief 11-18-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15334418)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 15334432)
spray that shit out of there. Then heat it with the hidden hair dryer that pops out. No wiping. No wet ass. We need this in our life’s.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15334433)

A Bidet for men. Put it on Amazon. Retire rich.

Mephistopheles Janx 11-18-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 15334395)

I actually don't live in any town. This Walmart is about 20 minutes away from my home. There is a tiny grocery store in a village about 10 minutes away but the prices are, on average, 33% higher than at Walmart so I don't go there often.

Mephistopheles Janx 11-18-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334431)

I'm guessing the same principle applies here...

https://i.redd.it/8asavuhdt6j21.jpg

Zebedee DuBois 11-18-2020 09:46 PM

I put one it about 18 months ago. I give it 5 stars.
After a thorough jet stream to the starfish, I daub off the extra water with toilet paper.
I go through one roll of TP in about 3.5 weeks.

Mephistopheles Janx 11-18-2020 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 15334447)
I put one it about 18 months ago. I give it 5 stars.
After a thorough jet stream to the starfish, I daub off the extra water with toilet paper.
I go through one roll of TP in about 3.5 weeks.

I appreciate the information AND the Oh Brother Where Art Though quote in your sig

Donger 11-18-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 15334445)

I haven’t shat on my balls since that time in highschool.

vailpass 11-18-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334434)
That’s a bit much/gay. * Goes on Amazon, hides browsing history *

Hah. You’ll find there are lighted models with heated seats, wash and dry cycles, all kinds of good stuff.

Donger 11-18-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15334458)
Hah. You’ll find there are lighted models with heated seats, wash and dry cycles, all kinds of good stuff.

Power would be required. Run an extension cord seems a bit pikey

wazu 11-18-2020 09:54 PM

I bought a cheap one when the pandemic began. There’s no going back.

vailpass 11-18-2020 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334462)
Power would be required. Run an extension cord seems a bit pikey

LMAO D’ya like dags? The cord comes out the back it’s about 5 feet long so you can run it along the baseboard.

Kman34 11-18-2020 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 15334383)

Why are people so stupid??? Really ?? again with the Toilet paper?? WTF??

vailpass 11-18-2020 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15334466)

I can *almost* see a pun here.

loochy 11-18-2020 09:56 PM

I'm actually surprised that the hoarders still didn't have massive stocks of TP at their homes from the first hoarding go-around.

wazu 11-18-2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15334472)
I can *almost* see a pun here.

I actually paused before submitting to make sure one wasn’t there.

Donger 11-18-2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15334469)
LMAO D’ya like dags? The cord comes out the back it’s about 5 feet long so you can run it along the baseboard.

No that won’t work for me.

vailpass 11-18-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15334475)
I actually paused before submitting to make sure one wasn’t there.

:D I’m kind of relieved to hear I wasn’t completely off base.

vailpass 11-18-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334477)
No that won’t work for me.

https://yuzumag.com/roundup/best-non...t-toilet-seat/

wazu 11-18-2020 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15334493)

Luxe Bidet Neo 120 is the one I got. $35 on Amazon to improve your quality of life.

Yosef_Malkovitch 11-19-2020 12:13 AM

OK, serious questions here. I've thought about getting one, but:

(1) How do you keep the water from spraying out of the toilet area? I mean, doesn't it splash when it hits you?

(2) If the bidet is positioned in a manner so as to hit your anus, doesn't it get fecal material on it? Maybe not with a solid BM, but what if you have the squirts?

vonBobo 11-19-2020 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch (Post 15334585)
OK, serious questions here. I've thought about getting one, but:

(1) How do you keep the water from spraying out of the toilet area? I mean, doesn't it splash when it hits you?

(2) If the bidet is positioned in a manner so as to hit your anus, doesn't it get fecal material on it? Maybe not with a solid BM, but what if you have the squirts?

I bought a cheap bidet to see what the fuss was and I'm never going back. It also gets good reviews from friends that try it.

1) it can, usually just a splash on the seat. Most have adjustable sprays. I just use TP when it happens. No biggie.
2) my cheap model's nozzle hangs low and looks like it would be in the way, but it has only been hit once in three years. If there are enough random squirts to hit the nozzle you are going to need the whole bowl cleaned anyway. Some models are retractable.

Pro tip... Sometimes a pre wipe makes sense before you go blasting everything everywhere with max water pressure. And bring the pressure up slowly.

Why Not? 11-19-2020 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15334417)
Amazing.

Staying with you when I come to town.

Thank you.

Hahah. You know you’re always welcome.

tyecopeland 11-19-2020 05:47 AM

My wife and I have an entry level bidet. I use a small amount of toilet paper to dry. She uses a little rag which she tosses in the laundry. It's nice. Especially since the toilet water line is right next to several hot water lines we don't get a blast of cold water every time.

backinblack 11-19-2020 07:59 AM

Walmart seems to have the worst luck with idiots and TP, went there the other night looking for some and they were picked clean of both TP and paper towels. Simply drove five more minutes down the road to the Walgreens and they had full shelves of both. Not sure if it's Walmart's supply chain or the clientele they attract that is causing the shortage of paper products in their stores.

wazu 11-19-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backinblack (Post 15334703)
Walmart seems to have the worst luck with idiots and TP, went there the other night looking for some and they were picked clean of both TP and paper towels. Simply drove five more minutes down the road to the Walgreens and they had full shelves of both. Not sure if it's Walmart's supply chain or the clientele they attract that is causing the shortage of paper products in their stores.

Probably right, but it will have a cascading effect. The Wal-Mart stories go viral and then everybody goes into freak-out mode everywhere. Especially after last time it'll probably be even crazier. Maybe supply lines will be a little more ready this time.

mililo4cpa 11-19-2020 08:15 AM

I have them on all my toilets in my home.....entry level for certain, but works great and would highly recommend them.

Two downsides:
1. It actively encourages house guests to drop deuces at your house (to the point guests are excited to go!), but I suppose that's why I have them on all toilets anyways.

2. When you are somewhere that doesn't have them, you'll understand why you have them in the first place. Almost impossible to "feel clean" if you don't use it. If you're like me, and have to go when you have to go no matter where you are at, this is problematic....if you are the type that only goes at home, it won't be a problem!

wazu 11-19-2020 08:20 AM

I mean, think about it...would you attempt to wash your hands without using water?

SupDock 11-19-2020 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15334720)
I mean, think about it...would you attempt to wash your hands without using water?

Or, if you got peanut butter on your carpet, would you clean it with a dry paper towel?

Fish 11-19-2020 08:50 AM

LOL bidet cult.

You and your ass nozzles....

George Liquor 11-19-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Aren't you from Europe, or do they not use bidets in Bongland?

George Liquor 11-19-2020 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 15334445)

Stupid comparison, I don't shit from my balls.

chinaski 11-19-2020 09:34 AM

Purchased ours a few years ago from Amazon. Best thing ever, will never go without one again. :thumb::thumb:

wazu 11-19-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 15334758)
LOL bidet cult.

You and your ass nozzles....

JOIN US AND FREE YOURSELF FROM SWAMP ASS.

chinaski 11-19-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupDock (Post 15334725)
Or, if you got peanut butter on your carpet, would you clean it with a dry paper towel?

If you have mud on your driveway, you wouldn't smear it around with a towel, you break out the hose.

mililo4cpa 11-19-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 15334840)
If you have mud on your driveway, you wouldn't smear it around with a towel, you break out the hose.

If you step in dog doo....you don't wipe your shoes on a mat, you spray them with a garden hose.

At least, I hope you do.....

wheeler08 11-19-2020 10:04 AM

Can anyone post link to ones they have?

I’d never really thought of one, then I was listening to the fantasy footballers podcast one day and they had some bidet company as a sponsor and all the guys on the podcast said they all swear by them. I thought, am I in the dark on this? Then this thread pops up and you guys act like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. My Anus interest is piqued now too!

Yosef_Malkovitch 11-19-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonBobo (Post 15334609)
I bought a cheap bidet to see what the fuss was and I'm never going back. It also gets good reviews from friends that try it.

1) it can, usually just a splash on the seat. Most have adjustable sprays. I just use TP when it happens. No biggie.
2) my cheap model's nozzle hangs low and looks like it would be in the way, but it has only been hit once in three years. If there are enough random squirts to hit the nozzle you are going to need the whole bowl cleaned anyway. Some models are retractable.

Pro tip... Sometimes a pre wipe makes sense before you go blasting everything everywhere with max water pressure. And bring the pressure up slowly.

Awesome. Thanks for the info! I'm really considering one now.

DaFace 11-19-2020 10:08 AM

I've had one for a few years. They take a bit to get used to, but once you do, you'll never go back. They're a godsend in cases where things aren't coming out as...cleanly...as you'd like.

DaFace 11-19-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheeler08 (Post 15334903)

I’d never really thought of one, then I was listening to the fantasy footballers podcast one day and they had some bidet company as a sponsor and all the guys on the podcast said they all swear by them. I thought, am I in the dark on this? Then this thread pops up and you guys act like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. My Anus interest is piqued now too!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P2XZDGG/

But really, it's just a fancy water hose. Provided it doesn't break, there's not going to be a ton of difference in how they function.

wazu 11-19-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Luxe Bidet Neo 120

Pretty easy to install with whatever toilet seat you already have. This one works great. I'm curious to try fancier ones someday to see if they are somehow better, but if you're looking for a low-cost one to try out this is a great option.

Donger 11-19-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 15334932)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P2XZDGG/

But really, it's just a fancy water hose. Provided it doesn't break, there's not going to be a ton of difference in how they function.

You use the "feminine wash" setting?

DaFace 11-19-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334943)
You use the "feminine wash" setting?

What, you don't like a nice ball massage? :)

But no. Got it thinking the wife might, but she's not a fan of it for either function.

Donger 11-19-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 15334953)
What, you don't like a nice ball massage? :)

But no. Got it thinking the wife might, but she's not a fan of it for either function.

Doubly piqued now.

tyecopeland 11-19-2020 10:25 AM

Quote:

We didn't pay this price for ours but this is what we have

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07B8Y32..._rXPTFb20C8NYR

Rain Man 11-19-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15334934)
Luxe Bidet Neo 120

Pretty easy to install with whatever toilet seat you already have. This one works great. I'm curious to try fancier ones someday to see if they are somehow better, but if you're looking for a low-cost one to try out this is a great option.

When I was in Japan a couple of years ago, some of the hotels had fancy ones and it was really pretty nice. We'll be redoing a bathroom soon and I may make a pitch to the wife to get a fancy bidet toilet that speaks Japanese and flashes multi-colored disco lights when you flush.

saphojunkie 11-19-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15334466)

ditto

SupDock 11-19-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 15335071)
When I was in Japan a couple of years ago, some of the hotels had fancy ones and it was really pretty nice. We'll be redoing a bathroom soon and I may make a pitch to the wife to get a fancy bidet toilet that speaks Japanese and flashes multi-colored disco lights when you flush.

Make sure you have an outlet by the toilet

Rain Man 11-19-2020 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupDock (Post 15335081)
Make sure you have an outlet by the toilet

Dang. That could be a problem given the location. Thanks for the advice.

But wait. There is a light on that wall. There has to be some wiring running through it.

SupDock 11-19-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 15335090)
Dang. That could be a problem given the location. Thanks for the advice.

But wait. There is a light on that wall. There has to be some wiring running through it.

Absolutely. That's my barrier right now as well. Wife isn't OK with an extension cord in the bathroom

LMAO

Zebedee DuBois 11-19-2020 11:26 AM

I don't have an electrical source near the throne, and I was apprehensive about cold water hitting my anus.
However - that was much worrying about nothing. The unheated water actually feels pretty good, and doubly good if I had spicy food the night before.

bobbymitch 11-19-2020 11:32 AM

You may want to watch this review. If you want to skip to the actual use, skip to about 5:30

https://youtu.be/SzdqVJ7Vufk

wazu 11-19-2020 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 15335111)
I don't have an electrical source near the throne, and I was apprehensive about cold water hitting my anus.
However - that was much worrying about nothing. The unheated water actually feels pretty good, and doubly good if I had spicy food the night before.

Same here. I thought the cold water might be a problem, but it isn't. That said, there are options to hook up hot water without needing an electrical source. It's more work but I've seen examples where people just run a line from their bathroom sink hot water over. I can't imagine being motivated to, though. An electrical outlet is completely unnecessary for a standard bidet.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-19-2020 11:35 AM

Quote:

LMAO... Read that back slowly to yourself...

DaFace 11-19-2020 11:49 AM

I changed the thread icon to something more appropriate. :)

chinaski 11-19-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15334934)
Luxe Bidet Neo 120

This is what I have as well..

dmahurin 11-19-2020 12:50 PM

I hate taking shits anywhere without one now. Bought a cheap one off of amazon at the beginning of the shit paper shortage. Use just enough tp to get dried off. I will forever have one on every toilet I own.

Side note: this thread has the same potential as one of my favorites, the ball powder thread.

Mecca 11-19-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334453)
I haven’t shat on my balls since that time in highschool.

My son that is 18 told us that he accidently took a shit on his dick..then acted like that was normal and everyone does it...we were all like no, no one does that.

So now his nickname is shit pickle..

https://giantbomb1.cbsistatic.com/up...9166-shit_.jpg

Shoes 11-19-2020 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15335610)
My son that is 18 told us that he accidently took a shit on his dick..then acted like that was normal and everyone does it...we were all like no, no one does that.

So now his nickname is shit pickle..

https://giantbomb1.cbsistatic.com/up...9166-shit_.jpg

Weird flex bragging that your son has a dick so big that he is able to shit on it.

George Liquor 11-19-2020 02:10 PM

I almost always (unless I'm at work) shower after I take a dump.

Nothing is worse though when hungover, than the shit, shower, have to shit again 15 minutes later triple threat that happens so often to me.

Peter Gibbons 11-19-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15334431)

Not necessarily........but that would explain why the maid staff always looks so puzzled after I have flushed them. Good to know.

wheeler08 11-19-2020 02:59 PM

I text my wife at work and said when you get home we need to talk about a bidet. She said I don’t know what a bidet is. She’s blonde. I’m sure she sounded it out in her head exactly how it spells.
And when she gets home, I can hear her response “Did you learn about this on ChiefsPlanet?”