ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Confirmed: Paris Hilton really is an idiot (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134218)

NewChief 01-20-2006 12:02 PM

Confirmed: Paris Hilton really is an idiot

Alright, posting about this tramp is lame, but since I teach at a high school it really bothers me that adolescent girls actually look up to this idiot. Anyway, here's the article:

http://tmz.aol.com/article1?id=20060118173609990013
Legal Papers Prove She's No Einstein
Heiress is geographically and verbally challenged
By TMZ.COM STAFF

(Jan. 19) -- TMZ has obtained a Paris Hilton deposition in which the heiress makes it painfully clear -- Greeks and geography are not her strong suits.

The deposition was taken last November, in connection with a defamation lawsuit filed by Zeta Graff against Ms. Hilton. Graff claims Hilton planted lies about her in the New York Post gossip column, Page Six. The item says Graff went "berserk" on a London dance floor last July and allegedly attacked Hilton, trying to remove Hilton's multi-million dollar necklace before being tossed from the club.

Hilton admits the incident never took place but denies spreading the lies.

In her deposition, Hilton is asked about a companion that night whose first name was Terry. When asked if she knew his last name, Hilton replied: "It is like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas."

Hilton was also asked if she was aware that the article had been republished in various newspapers. Graff's lawyer, Paul Berra, asked, "Were there U.K. publications?" Hilton responded: "No... there is stuff in London." Hilton's lawyer, Larry Stein, jumped in: "London is a U.K. publication." Her retort: "Right. U.K. Whatever."

Hilton swore she never saw a republication of the article: "I was in Europe the whole summer, and all there is is like French -- I didn't see anything because I wasn't in America."

Hilton testified on the night in question she did have a minor run-in with Graff, the former girlfriend of Hilton's then-boyfriend Paris Latsis. Hilton stated, "I just said to her... she is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people. And just that -- I just - what else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all."

She added that Graff had threatened Latsis: "He said that she threatened to send Mexican people to come and beat the s..t out of him."

Hilton testified that she too was scared: "He said that she was going to do voodoo on me. And I kind of do believe in that stuff a little bit, so I was a little bit scared about that... "

Hilton, who was admonished several times to use the word "no" instead of "huh-uh," had problems explaining emails between herself and her then-publicist, Rob Shuter. Hilton claims she talked to Shuter after the incident and said: "I don't want this getting out..." But Shuter sent Hilton the article the day it ran with the note: "This is genius." Hilton responded, "You are amazing! I f..... love it!!! You are genius...."

In his earlier deposition, Shuter said that Hilton told him essentially what Page Six reported, with this instruction: "She was very clear that this story needed to go her way... we needed to get this out immediately." Shuter says Hilton specifically wanted the item in Page Six and he obliged. In Hilton's deposition, she describes Shuter as "a f...ing liar."

Hilton's graphic description of Shuter was not the only departure from a traditional deposition. At one point she blurted out: "I'm so hungry."

But Wait! There's more:
Paris Under Oath
The crazy things an heiress says
By TMZ.COM STAFF
WireImage
Paris Hilton

(Jan. 19) -- The deposition is filled with some pretty stunning comments from the stunning blonde. TMZ highly recommends that you download a copy and read it on a lounge chair during your next vacation. The following are three exerpts:

Paris on friendship:
"I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names."

Paris on women who stalk women:
"I would never say stalking. I'm not a dude. Like, I think a girl can only stalk a guy. She can't really stalk another girl."

Paris on e-mail:
"Whatever I write in e-mail, it doesn't mean anything. It is just words I write."

Simplex3 01-20-2006 12:11 PM

When people like this are brought up for any reason other than ridicule we're in deep s**t as a society.

Bugeater 01-20-2006 12:11 PM

I never suspected she was spending her free time splitting atoms. At least she didn't try to buy an education like that rich chick that MU named their new arena after.

Dunit35 01-20-2006 12:14 PM

I hate Paris. Shes too stupid for me.

BIG_DADDY 01-20-2006 12:15 PM

You know you want to ***** her NewChief. Given the chance you would be all over that ass.

greg63 01-20-2006 12:16 PM

This is news? Honestly; who didn't know this? :p

John Matrix 01-20-2006 12:17 PM

I'd give her a jelly donut. It would satisfy both impulses at once.

NewChief 01-20-2006 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
You know you want to ***** her NewChief. Given the chance you would be all over that ass.

When I was single, I probably would have. Of course, my standards weren't that high. That being said, I don't think she's that hot. Too skinny and her face is screwed up. All that being said, I definitely would not "be all over" her now, as I'm happily married with a child. No piece is worth screwing up my family life over, and a two bit rich skank like that definitely isn't.

ptlyon 01-20-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief
Of course, my standards weren't that high.

ROFL Brutal honesty. Gotta love it.

CoMoChief 01-20-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
I never suspected she was spending her free time splitting atoms. At least she didn't try to buy an education like that rich chick that MU named their new arena after.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone would bring that up.

cadmonkey 01-20-2006 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Matrix
I'd give her a jelly donut. It would satisfy both impulses at once.

I think I would have to go with the old Angry Dragon. :)

BIG_DADDY 01-20-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

When I was single, I probably would have. Of course, my standards weren't that high. That being said, I don't think she's that hot. Too skinny and her face is screwed up. All that being said, I definitely would not "be all over" her now, as I'm happily married with a child. No piece is worth screwing up my family life over, and a two bit rich skank like that definitely isn't.

So tell me, if the wife said you could hit it as it is a once in a lifetiime opportunity and she had no problem with it you wouldn't :hump: the shit out that rich bitch.

John Matrix 01-20-2006 12:23 PM

angry dragon

Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.

jelly donut

When a girl a load in the face & then is punched in the nose or lip to mix cum & blood to make pink pearl jam.

NewChief 01-20-2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
So tell me, if the wife said you could hit it as it is a once in a lifetiime opportunity and she had no problem with it you wouldn't :hump: the shit out that rich bitch.

Maybe, but I'd more likely ask her if I could trade up for Angelina Jolie by agreeing to do dishes for a year or something.

cadmonkey 01-20-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

All that being said, I definitely would not "be all over" her now, as I'm happily married with a child. No piece is worth screwing up my family life over, and a two bit rich skank like that definitely isn't.

Honest people make me sick :harumph: