ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Washington Already Floating Cousin Trade Ransom Demands (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268110)

Rain Man 12-28-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9245957)
I would give up a 4th for him.

I think that's about right. Maybe a 3rd, but probably not.

Maybe they should trade RGIII and keep Cousins if he's that valuable. 2 firsts and a mid-round? That's hilarious.

htismaqe 12-28-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9246011)
I think that's about right. Maybe a 3rd, but probably not.

Maybe they should trade RGIII and keep Cousins if he's that valuable. 2 firsts and a mid-round? That's hilarious.

why?!?!?!

We have a guy EXACTLY like him already on the goddamn roster.

BlackHelicopters 12-28-2012 12:26 PM

Washington would be wise to hang onto him as a backup for at least one more season. However, it just takes one stupid GM out of 32 , so someone may pay the price. We have a resident stupid ass in KC, so you never know............

htismaqe 12-28-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9246031)
Washington would be wise to hang onto him as a backup for at least one more season. However, it just takes one stupid GM out of 32 , so someone may pay the price. We have a resident stupid ass in KC, so you never know............

We do?

The GM job is currently vacant...

RealSNR 12-28-2012 12:28 PM

We should be able to get at least ONE 2nd rounder out of Stanzi if that's what the Redskins are asking for their noodle-armed spastic game manager QB from the B1G.

Atrocious ****ing price. **** Cousins. I wouldn't give them a 7th rounder to have him on my team.

htismaqe 12-28-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9246041)
We should be able to get at least ONE 2nd rounder out of Stanzi if that's what the Redskins are asking for their noodle-armed spastic game manager QB from the B1G.

Atrocious ****ing price. **** Cousins. I wouldn't give them a 7th rounder to have him on my team.

:clap::clap::clap:

Frazod 12-28-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9245964)
Anybody wanna get raped?

first in

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Page...-get-raped.jpg

Mojo Jojo 12-28-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9246031)

]
Actually you should say one stupid GM out of 31. Redskins aren't trying to trade with themselves.

ROYC75 12-28-2012 12:45 PM

W O W :eek:

People in hell want ice water too !

No Thanks, seriously, do not try to twist my arm!

Stupid Was. FO......stupid.

They are idiots.

BossChief 12-28-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9245986)
All the more reason we should given Stanzi a couple of starts.

If Washington can turn this shitstick for picks, we could too.

They are basically the same player, but Stanzi has a stronger arm.

The Bad Guy 12-28-2012 12:56 PM

If Cousins came out in this draft, he'd be 5th. Smith, Barkley, Wilson and Glennon would all still go ahead of him.

Washington isn't getting that.

Marcellus 12-28-2012 12:59 PM

Classic bargaining. Ask for the moon, people counter offer yada yada. They are trying to set the market sky high and could work their way down to something like a 2nd and a 3rd and would still make out like bandits.

RealSNR 12-28-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9246131)
Classic bargaining. Ask for the moon, people counter offer yada yada. They are trying to set the market sky high and could work their way down to something like a 2nd and a 3rd and would still make out like bandits.

The way RGIII gets his clock cleaned often, they need some kind of solution behind him more than other teams usually have.

If I were the Skins I'd just keep Cousins for awhile.

BossChief 12-28-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9246142)
The way RGIII gets his clock cleaned often, they need some kind of solution behind him more than other teams usually have.

If I could get a first or second for him, Id take it and draft another quarterback in the 4th or 5th round.

This is a deep QB class and I think they can get an equally as effective backup in those rounds.

There are probably around 10 draftable quarterbacks (maybe more) this year and a few of them are gonna drop.

The Franchise 12-28-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9246142)

This. I'd keep Cousins throughout his entire rookie contract.