ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nat'l Security Civil War Watch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309666)

GloryDayz 08-29-2017 08:37 PM

Civil War Watch

**** polls (!!!), so throw you opinions out there about:

How long before it starts?

How long does it last?

What will the war look like?

What will the Mason Dixon line look like?

Will there be any special rules?

How many die?

Who wins?

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-29-2017 08:41 PM

I'm not sure about any of those answers, but I am sure that you need an atypical antipsychotic.

GloryDayz 08-29-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13044628)
I'm not sure about any of those answers, but I am sure that you need an atypical antipsychotic.

Nobody can be sure, they're just guesses.

Lighten up Francis...

kjwood75nro 08-29-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13044614)
**** polls (!!!), so throw you opinions out there about:

How long before it starts?

How long does it last?

What will the war look like?

What will the Mason Dixon line look like?

Will there be any special rules?

How many die?

Who wins?

We're going to have to become much less safe and much much less comfortable before a genuine civil war pops up.

GloryDayz 08-29-2017 09:02 PM

Then we might need to reschedule it for another generation of angry kids...

Johnny Vegas 08-29-2017 09:05 PM

because the statues or? why would a civil war break out? thought we're on the same team

GloryDayz 08-29-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 13044682)
because the statues or? why would a civil war break out? thought we're on the same team

No, we're not on the same team. Libs/Kids wanna rumble... All that's left is some fighting..

Johnny Vegas 08-29-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13044688)
No, we're not on the same team. Libs/Kids wanna rumble... All that's left is some fighting..

even players fight each other on the same team. brothers and sisters fight. no way will there be a civil war. even if Trump is impeached or not...civil war statues up or not. won't happen.

GloryDayz 08-29-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 13044692)
even players fight each other on the same team. brothers and sisters fight. no way will there be a civil war. even if Trump is impeached or not...civil war statues up or not. won't happen.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

tk13 08-29-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 13044692)

Politics makes people so insane, I wouldn't rule out anything. Just look at this forum, it's pretty much a Campbell's soup of politically driven mental illness. It becomes a giant feedback loop.

Seriously though, this is a different time. The country is a much larger place geographically than in the 1860s. It's not as easily divided between north and south. Also, people in both parties get so fired up about politics they want to pretend they represent the vast majority of Americans. They don't. There are about 250 million voting age Americans in this country. 62 million of them voted for Trump. A few more voted for Hillary. Almost half the adult population couldn't even be bothered to go to a voting booth for either. I'm sure they're going to be itching to take up arms and start killing people.

Prison Bitch 08-29-2017 09:41 PM

Things are wayyyyyyy too good for the avg American to consider getting hurt, let alone dying.

GloryDayz 08-29-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 13044716)
Politics makes people so insane, I wouldn't rule out anything. Just look at this forum, it's pretty much a Campbell's soup of politically driven mental illness. It becomes a giant feedback loop.

Seriously though, this is a different time. The country is a much larger place geographically than in the 1860s. It's not as easily divided between north and south. Also, people in both parties get so fired up about politics they want to pretend they represent the vast majority of Americans. They don't. There are about 250 million voting age Americans in this country. 62 million of them voted for Trump. A few more voted for Hillary. Almost half the adult population couldn't even be bothered to go to a voting booth for either. I'm sure they're going to be itching to take up arms and start killing people.

Did France ask for a war?

My point is that you don't always get to negotiate your way into a war, you usually just react to the first salvo.

I agree that the lines will be more difficult to draw, but circles around larger cities (where liberals tend to flock and live) might be a "line" that does a pretty accurate job dividing the idiologies that are at loggerheads. We've seen the voting maps o sure, so circles replace a line..

But yeah, we're all kinda busy for a civil war these days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

stevieray 08-29-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 13044716)

Life is too damn busy already. Most are out there just living their lives. Ive been working alot in KC proper and there is no tension.. most peole in KC are pretty cool, regardless of color.

jettio 08-29-2017 09:46 PM

Thread-starting with a syphilitic brain ain't easy.

Prison Bitch 08-29-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 13044768)
Life is too damn busy already. Most are out there just living their lives. Ive been working alot in KC proper and there is no tension.. most peole in KC are pretty cool, regardless of colror.

Since men do what their wives want, generally, how many women out there are itching for an armed conflict?

I'd go with 0.0%