ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Ray Rice using unconventional ways to improve YPC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281577)

Bowser 02-19-2014 08:52 PM

It would appear that the video is no longer available.

milkman 02-19-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10442310)
Not guilty = innocent of the crime that he was accused of.

You are one ****ed up dipshit.

J Diddy 02-19-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10442321)
not guilty
phrase of guilty
innocent, esp. of a formal charge.

Yes, I am aware of the meaning of not and the meaning of guilty. Here's the legal definition there buddy.

not guilty n. 1) plea of a person who claims not to have committed the crime of which he/she is accused, made in court when arraigned (first brought before a judge) or at a later time set by court. The choices of what one can plea are: guilty, not guilty, no contest, not guilty by reason of insanity, or incompetent to stand trial. 2) verdict after trial by judge sitting without a jury or by jury (unanimous decision in all but two states, which allow a verdict by only 10 of the jurors), stating that the prosecution has not proved the defendant guilty of crime or that it believes the accused person was insane at the time crime was committed. The accused cannot be tried for again for the crime charged. (See: plea, arraignment, not guilty by reason of insanity)

Seriously, I know it is a stretch but could you at least try to stop being a ****ing moron?

LoneWolf 02-19-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10442310)
Not guilty = innocent of the crime that he was accused of.

Answer my question you simple son of a bitch. Do you think that OJ killed anyone?

KC native 02-19-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10442416)
You are one ****ed up dipshit.

You can point out where I'm incorrect if you are so inclined.

KC native 02-19-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10442427)
Answer my question you simple son of a bitch. Do you think that OJ killed anyone?

What I think is irrelevant. OJ was tried by a jury of his peers and was found not guilty of the crime of murder.

KC native 02-19-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10442423)
Yes, I am aware of the meaning of not and the meaning of guilty. Here's the legal definition there buddy.

not guilty n. 1) plea of a person who claims not to have committed the crime of which he/she is accused, made in court when arraigned (first brought before a judge) or at a later time set by court. The choices of what one can plea are: guilty, not guilty, no contest, not guilty by reason of insanity, or incompetent to stand trial. 2) verdict after trial by judge sitting without a jury or by jury (unanimous decision in all but two states, which allow a verdict by only 10 of the jurors), stating that the prosecution has not proved the defendant guilty of crime or that it believes the accused person was insane at the time crime was committed. The accused cannot be tried for again for the crime charged. (See: plea, arraignment, not guilty by reason of insanity)

Seriously, I know it is a stretch but could you at least try to stop being a ****ing moron?

Not guilty is synonymous with innocent.

J Diddy 02-19-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10442434)
Not guilty is synonymous with innocent.

Not guilty is also a legal phrase. One that I just provided the definition to you free of charge.

Dumb****.

LoneWolf 02-19-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10442431)
What I think is irrelevant. OJ was tried by a jury of his peers and was found not guilty of the crime of murder.

You do realize that even though he was found not guilty that that doesn't mean he isn't a murdering piece of shit? Not guilty does not equal innocent.

KC native 02-19-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10442436)
Not guilty is also a legal phrase. One that I just provided the definition to you free of charge.

Dumb****.

If a prosecutor fails to establish culpability for the crime, then the defendant is innocent.

Eleazar 02-19-2014 09:37 PM

Orenthal practically confessed in the never-published book. If you think he's innocent then... I'm not sure what to say for you.

KC native 02-19-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10442437)
You do realize that even though he was found not guilty that that doesn't mean he isn't a murdering piece of shit? Not guilty does not equal innocent.

Actually, not guilty exactly means innocent.

KC native 02-19-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10442441)
Orenthal practically confessed in the never-published book. If you think he's innocent then... I'm not sure what to say for you.

Again, what I think is irrelevant. He was found innocent in a court of law.

LoneWolf 02-19-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10442442)
Actually, not guilty exactly means innocent.

Nope.

Cephalic Trauma 02-19-2014 09:39 PM

The only thing Ray Rice is guilty of is knowing how to have a good time.

/Darren Sharper