ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mess with me and I'll roto-rooter yer ass (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=150176)

Braincase 10-19-2006 09:50 AM

Mess with me and I'll roto-rooter yer ass

Link

Two arrested in brutal bathroom attack
BY BILL MASON
Newsday Staff Writer

October 19, 2006, 11:21 AM EDT

Two teens were arrested in the brutal sexual assault of a developmentally disabled man who was attacked with a plumbing snake in a Shirley bowling alley bathroom, Suffolk police said yesterday.

The 21-year-old victim was hospitalized at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, and two Shirley teens, ages 17 and 19, were charged with first-degree aggravated sexual abuse, police said.

The attackers followed the victim into a bathroom at the AMF Shirley Lanes on the Green, off William Floyd Parkway, police said. While one attacker held down the victim, the other forced the plumbing snake, which is used to unclog drains, into the worker's rectum and spun it several times, causing him severe pain, internal injury and bleeding, according to a police news release, which said the worker was "sadistically assaulted."

The snake was removed at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, police said. No information on the victim's condition was available last night.

Steven Rodriguez, 19, of 117 Hounslow Rd., was arrested Monday and arraigned Tuesday in First District Court, Central Islip. He was ordered held on $100,000 cash bail, or $200,000 bond, at the Riverhead jail. Michael Lunsford, 17, of 106 Lexington Ave., was arrested yesterday and was being held at the Seventh Precinct for arraignment today in First District Court.

First-degree sexual assault is a Class B felony, punishable upon conviction by up to 25 years' imprisonment.

Last night at the bowling alley, a man who identified himself as a former employee said people who were there on Saturday told him that the victim and one of the suspects had a confrontation that day outside the bowling alley.

"But I don't know what could have prompted this," the former employee, who declined to be identified, said of the alleged attack.

The former employee said he was "dumbfounded" when he heard about the alleged attack on the disabled man. "This is something that's going to stay with him for the rest of his life," he said.

Police officials have scheduled a noon press conference on Thursday at Police Headquarters in Yaphank to discuss the case.

dollar1 10-19-2006 09:54 AM

OOOUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHH

Quote:

"This is something that's going to stay with him for the rest of his life,"
Duh

~same Drill~

Rain Man 10-19-2006 09:55 AM

What kind of person even has the idea to do something like that, much less actually follow through?

siberian khatru 10-19-2006 09:56 AM

Those two fiends should go directly to Hell, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

seclark 10-19-2006 09:57 AM

an eye for an eye
tooth for a tooth
asshole for an asshole
sec

Easy 6 10-19-2006 09:59 AM

Nothing would make me happier than to see both beaten within an inch of their lives and then fucked by every sadistic queer in the town.

ChiTown 10-19-2006 10:00 AM

Nuthooks wouldn't be good enough for these fugtards.

Shards of glass inserted into their penile holes would be fun though........

Mr. Laz 10-19-2006 10:00 AM

that's just sick....

they need to go to jail and NEVER get back out.

we need to a develop a system where violent and non-violent crimes are dealth with in a completely different way.

maybe they can let so pot smokers out of jail to make room for these sadistic fuggers. :cuss:

chagrin 10-19-2006 10:01 AM

what's with all the ghey stuff? Hazing in sports, kids doing shit like this, sickos

InChiefsHeaven 10-19-2006 10:02 AM

Man, that makes me sick. You hear about this shit from time to time...locker room hazings where dudes get held down and sexually assaulted with plunger handles...I mean, what is that shit? Latent Homosexuality?

Regardless, these two goons deserve the worst they get...I hope they go to prison for a long time and become Bubba's BITCH!!

Mr. Laz 10-19-2006 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
Man, that makes me sick. You hear about this shit from time to time...locker room hazings where dudes get held down and sexually assaulted with plunger handles...I mean, what is that shit? Latent Homosexuality?

Regardless, these two goons deserve the worst they get...I hope they go to prison for a long time and become Bubba's BITCH!!

i doubt this had anything to do with sex at all.

it's a violent act ... not sexual, not gay.

the sadistic POS where just getting their kicks by causing pain.

these are the kinds of people that need to go to jail FOREVER.

Braincase 10-19-2006 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark
an eye for an eye
tooth for a tooth
asshole for an asshole
sec

News out of Long Island... those two kids have been hired by the Raiders as "Motivational Consultants".

siberian khatru 10-19-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
I hope they go to prison for a long time and become Bubba's BITCH!!

"I'm gonna call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' n***ers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass."

Phobia 10-19-2006 10:16 AM

I can't even imagine. I want to cry.

siberian khatru 10-19-2006 10:19 AM

What kind of argument do you get into with a "developmentally disabled" guy that makes you want to fug him up like that? It's like Tommy DeVito shooting Spider at the poker game.