ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Raiders' players are classless morons! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=13200)

Pitt Gorilla 10-08-2000 06:40 PM

Several times today during the game a Faiduh would make a hit and talk, push, or taunt the 49ers. I know it's football and it's supposed to be violent, but do they have to be disrespectful on EVERY play. Man, I hope we CRUSH these thugs!!!

------------------
GO PITT!

morphius 10-08-2000 06:45 PM

Don't forget their 2 Personal Fouls for late hits on the QB.

Ugly Duck 10-08-2000 07:16 PM

Oh! Those Raiders are such meanies and they hit people and everything! And then they push people and win games and they are first in their division! And they are nasty guys and they have the 2nd best record in the AFC and its not fair! And they're not nice and...

morphius 10-08-2000 07:20 PM

UD - Lets just hope our game next week does not come down to 40+ yard field goals, cause who knows if either Kicker can make one.

Ugly Duck 10-08-2000 07:47 PM

Morph....Don't talk about field goals just yet. I'm trying to come up with some kinda "he's young'" or "learning curve" explanation for my boy Kowski's FG record. I'll get back to you on this when I think up a good excuse.....

Mult9 10-09-2000 06:20 AM

UD

There are no excuses for any of the raiders. They are made along the same lines as their owner. (the only reason he always wears white is to cover up his black heart!)

The raiders have always been the dirtiest team in the NFL, probably will be. A decent man that becomes a raider quickly turns in to the same dirt you have with the rest of the team.

Most of the time they go after dirt to begin with, I hate to pick on Rison 'cause he started to become civilized while in KC. The last year there must have been some Al Davis influence to drive him back to the low life ways.

UD.......go away........just go away

------------------
Nuc'em all and let those who remain sort them out!

kcred 10-09-2000 06:24 AM

Hey you guys take it easy on that #1 pick, I hit a parlay card yesterday because of him (twice). I had given 4, and actually would have rather lost the parlay, than watch them win. I vow never to do it again. Please forgive the financial moment of weakness.

Ugly Duck 10-09-2000 07:53 AM

Oh, r8er_h8er. You are a true hardcore fan. Anyone that considers Albert Lewis and Marcus Allen to be dirt certainly has a brightly burning fire.<BR>

MrBlond 10-09-2000 08:04 AM

How about the class of their HC Jon Gruden? Whenever I see him jumping around like a ballerina after a winning a game in OT against a team he should have dominated, there is no doubt in my mind who sets the tone for class on that team. Gruden may be the brightest young HC in the NFL, but he needs to learn to win or lose with dignity.

Ugly Duck 10-09-2000 08:29 AM

Chucky is wound pretty tight. Starts work about 3 AM, lives and breathes football. Scopes out all activity on the field with an intense and evil eye. He's like a spring tightly coiled, and when the pressure is off he just explodes. Maybe age and experience will eventually bring some control, but I dunno....

Over-Head 10-12-2000 11:41 AM

Yep!! We sure are!
All through history Al has hired some of the meanest,nastyiest,dirtest,thug's,thief's and reprobates to get the job done.And for his apparent fondness of bad boys he PROUDLY wears 3...count em' 3 Super Bowl rings...and currantly resides the top of the AFC west,which I believe means that nice guy's dont finish first.........

LOL@Duck..

................GO RAIDERS

htismaqe 10-12-2000 12:33 PM

And it's your "me-first - just win baby - end justifies the means" attitude, that makes this country the amoral cesspool that it is today.

Most of you Raiders fans would be equally at home in cave eating raw meat...

------------------
Parker
ChiefsPlanet Administrator
Jimmy Raye for President...anything to get him out of Kansas City
More Moreau

[This message has been edited by htismaqe (edited 10-12-2000).]

hawaiianboy 10-12-2000 01:03 PM

Too funny....

An organization that has recently produced:

1) A RB that padded his IRA with the sale of pot.

2) A WR that ran his own "car repo" business to subsidize the RB.

3) A WR who kited checks while in YOUR uniform.

4) The owners son who is a pedophile.

Yeah KC is in the position to judge any body.

PG... I guess you just glossed over all the yappng Norton and Owens were doing huh?... Its part of the game.... get over it.

~going back to the cave to finish my meat now.

Pitt Gorilla 10-12-2000 01:12 PM

Point of Information, Hboy, a total of ZERO of those players are NOW with the Chiefs. Once we found out, GONE!!! How many are with the Faiders? (Remember 1>0!)

------------------
GO PITT!

Donkey Drew 10-12-2000 01:15 PM

The Broncos ***** slapped the Raiders at home. 'Nough said. The Chiefs will have this one in the bag by half time.