ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I think we need to draft Pollack (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110999)

chiefscafan 02-28-2005 11:28 PM

I think we need to draft Pollack

I've been thinking about this whole thiing and here is what i've come up with.

trade #2 pick to dolphins for surtain
draft David Pollack at DE
sign Trotter or Harwell at mlb
sign fujita
sign Ty Law at cb

start Keyon Fox at lb
draft the kid out of Northern Arizona at wr (being compared to TO)
draft qb of future Olansky qb for u con or Kyle orton who ever falls to 4th or 5th round or pick up Jones qb arkansas if he is still there.

ok let's just focus on D this is what we would have

DE Jared Allen and David Pollack (two high motor guys who don't quit)
LBS Keyon fox( don't know what he can do yet) until Barber comes bk
Harwell or Trotter (someone with fire a team leader)
Scott Fujita

cbs Patrick Surtain and Ty Law ( no longer a problem area)
nickle cb Warfield ( jail problems and lack of production)

Fs Jerome Woods ( I saw him in SD it's not his fault our cbs are always out of position

SS Greg Wesley

so what ya think?

KCWolfman 02-28-2005 11:30 PM

Warfield was arrested for drunk driving and had to spend a couple of days in the pokey, hardly a jail problem.

Otherwise, your scenario looks good, but with 31 other teams negotiating, I just don't see us getting all the big names on the market.

Spicy McHaggis 02-28-2005 11:30 PM

I honestly can't see CP signing two top tier CB's. Especially if we get a good linebacker like Hartwell or Trotter. I do like Pollack though

HolmeZz 02-28-2005 11:34 PM

As great as Law, Surtain, and Trotter sounds, I'll be surprised/happy if we get even one of those guys.

|Zach| 02-28-2005 11:37 PM

I think we should get into the NFL's options and turn all of our players skill levels up to 100s across the board.

KCWolfman 02-28-2005 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I think we should get into the NFL's options and turn all of our players skill levels up to 100s across the board.

Amnorix already thought of that. Do you really think Brady is anything but a 68?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 02-28-2005 11:45 PM

I thought this thread stated we needed to draft a pollock. If so, my wife ran a 4.59 yesterday...

Digital Takawira 02-28-2005 11:50 PM

Quote:

you need to at least put trent's run-blocking at 99.

|Zach| 02-28-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital Takawira
you need to at least put trent's run-blocking at 99.

After what he did to to that Bills player a few years back it isn't out of the question.

Digital Takawira 03-01-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:

After what he did to to that Bills player a few years back it isn't out of the question.

why do you think its 99? nate clements got destroyed. i freaking lost it at the game when i saw that.

ChiefsCountry 03-01-2005 12:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You mean this:

cheeeefs 03-01-2005 12:50 AM

man that is my FAVORITE CLIP thanks for the post, rep inc

someone needs to start an archive of unbelievable cheifs plays... that one needs to be in it, along with a few of Dante's stud plays...

el borracho 03-01-2005 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan
so what ya think?

I think it would be next to impossible/ highly improbable that the Chiefs can afford Warfield, Surtain and Law. I think the Chiefs will sign one high-dollar, free-agent CB and draft a CB on day one.

Digital Takawira 03-01-2005 02:42 AM

that is seriously one of the best plays in chiefs history. what the hell do you do with yourself when you get devistated by qb like that? all i could do was hysterically laugh and scream "holy sh*t"!

Rausch 03-01-2005 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
You mean this:

Teasing bidge...now I want to see the whole highlight reel... :cuss: