ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs There is Absolutely No Excuse Now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266072)

whoman69 11-02-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9076523)
Yes, start Stanzi, but unfortunately, last night, Matt wasn't the problem. I wanted him to suck like no one has ever....well just to be himself, but he played kinda okay. After seeing him try and do okay, I doubt Stanzi will see the field until the last two/three weeks of the year.

Really? Despite what Mayock said, the tipped interception was so far out in front of Dex that he could only get one hand on it. Is the fumble really not his fault too? Too many excuses, no real answers.

BlackHelicopters 11-02-2012 09:21 AM

getting sympathy texts from a colleague in State College now. great.

FAX 11-02-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9076371)
That was Cassel jawing at Baldwin there wasn't it?

And no I don't have a vid or a gif , I was watching it live and wondered if someone else saw what I thought I saw. Maybe I was sleepy

Yeah, it was. Cassel had just thrown the ball into a giant, empty space and decided that it was Baldwin's fault so he lit into him. Baldwin, however, wasn't having any of it and decided to fire back to the point that his teammates had to calm him down in the offensive huddle as they prepared to execute the next idiotic, futile play.

FAX

Brock 11-02-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9076309)
Did yall see Bowe laughing when you were getting pounded last night? what was up with that?

He isn't going to be here next year, what does he care?

R8RFAN 11-02-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9076906)
He isn't going to be here next year, what does he care?

Yea one of these days us fans are going to figure out they only do it for the check

Chief Faithful 11-02-2012 10:51 AM

I was so excited to have Dabol in KC because I thought he would run the same down the field offense he ran in Miami, but Cassel can't do it. Cassel sucks so bad that they can't put the ball down the field so he needs to go, now.

unothadeal 11-02-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9075770)
Heh. Stanzi

**** it, why not?

What if he's juuuust good enough to give Pioli a reason not to draft a QB #1

whoman69 11-02-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9076566)
Lenny just said on the radio that it would be a disservice to Stanzi to start him right now.

Did he say why?

whoman69 11-02-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Faithful (Post 9077147)
I was so excited to have Dabol in KC because I thought he would run the same down the field offense he ran in Miami, but Cassel can't do it. Cassel sucks so bad that they can't put the ball down the field so he needs to go, now.

Any gameplan goes right out the window. Throw out half the playbook with Cassel.

htismaqe 11-02-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9077808)
Did he say why?

Because the team is a ****ing mess and it's too much to put on him. Basically said there's no way for him to succeed.

Rasputin 11-02-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9076309)
Did yall see Bowe laughing when you were getting pounded last night? what was up with that?

Bowe is a good player on a shit team. Just like us he has to laugh as an expression of disbelief. Bowe has a bubbly personality that's his nature. Your reading too much into it.

R8RFAN 11-02-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9077846)
Bowe is a good player on a shit team. Just like us he has to laugh as an expression of disbelief. Bowe has a bubbly personality that's his nature. Your reading too much into it.

cmon man, you are homering again

Reerun_KC 11-02-2012 02:06 PM

It doesnt matter, Cassel, Quinn, Stanzi, they are all proven fails.

Pure garbage. I want the QB that gives us the best chance to lose out. Stanzi is that guy. He is absolutely the worse of the 3. So why not play the 5th round nobody.

BossChief 11-02-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9077856)
It doesnt matter, Cassel, Quinn, Stanzi, they are all proven fails.

Pure garbage. I want the QB that gives us the best chance to lose out. Stanzi is that guy. He is absolutely the worse of the 3. So why not play the 5th round nobody.

Hahaha

Stanzi hasn't even played a single snap with the starting unit and somehow you equate that to him being a "proven fail".

Nice.

Rasputin 11-02-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9077850)
cmon man, you are homering again

I'm describing Bowe as a person. He has a bubbly personality, that's just the way he is. That is not homering that is my opinion of him. How is he suppose to act after all that's been going on? He got treated like shit by Pioli and he knows he wont be here after the season. I don't think he is happy but his personality isn't going come across as being a poor sport or of anger.