ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop 10 Most Gang affiliated hats in Sports (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272373)

Deberg_1990 04-23-2013 06:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I like to keep it old school when i thug out. Washington Bullets flat billed

OmahaChief 04-23-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9616105)
What? No Winnipeg Jets?

I see your Winnipeg jets and raise you a San Jose Sharks!

Red Dawg 04-23-2013 07:25 AM

AAAAAAAAHHH YEEEEEEAAAAH. RED AND YELLOW RED AND YELLOW.

NewChief 04-23-2013 07:33 AM

Some of the stuff in this article is just dumb.

It says on the Astro's hat that Folk Nation is represented by a 5 pointed star, thus they wear that hat. That's wrong.

buddha 04-23-2013 08:48 AM

If the Raiders cap isn't #1 on any list, there is something very wrong.

nychief 04-23-2013 08:51 AM

all the little crips wear royals hats on the LES of manhattan.

ThatRaceCardGuy 04-23-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9616287)
Some of the stuff in this article is just dumb.

It says on the Astro's hat that Folk Nation is represented by a 5 pointed star, thus they wear that hat. That's wrong.

That's halfway correct. The five star looks like its broken in the astros design so GDs (7414) wear them. It's a sign of disrespect towards all nations who ride the five star and the left side. The star of David is the six point star. .folk nation rides the six peoples ( vice lords, CVL, four corner hustlers, travelers, and Latin Kings and Counts and any othe nation thats aligned with the five and peoples) ride the five. Chicago gangs are much more organized and structured than L.A based gangs. They have laws they follow "lit" ( by laws and gang history ) they have to memorize and know. They call themselves "nations" rather than gangs...know a few FORMER memebrs of bboth sides from the Chicago ..far more organized than you would think.

gblowfish 04-23-2013 10:20 AM

Besides owning Chiefs and Royals swag, I have caps from Nationals, Twins, White Sox and Colorado Rockies. The White Sox is a throwback to the 50's that says "Sox" on it.
Twins has the "M" not the "TC." I'd never wear anything Oakland, A's or Raiders. It would burn my skin.

NewChief 04-23-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 9616714)
That's halfway correct. The five star looks like its broken in the astros design so GDs (7414) wear them. It's a sign of disrespect towards all nations who ride the five star and the left side. The star of David is the six point star. .folk nation rides the six peoples ( vice lords, CVL, four corner hustlers, travelers, and Latin Kings and Counts and any othe nation thats aligned with the five and peoples) ride the five. Chicago gangs are much more organized and structured than L.A based gangs. They have laws they follow "lit" ( by laws and gang history ) they have to memorize and know. They call themselves "nations" rather than gangs...know a few FORMER memebrs of bboth sides from the Chicago ..far more organized than you would think.

One of my best friends in High School was a GD/Folk that had moved to small town Conway, AR from Chicago. He schooled me in quite a bit of the stuff. He had like 100 "rhymes" and shit that he had memorized that were related to the gang. He'd draw super intricate graffiti as well and "stack" like crazy.

And yeah, I figured the broken star thing, but the author specifically says that Folk nation represents a five pointed star, which is incorrect.

It's hilarious, because the resource officers at our school don't have a clue when it comes to gang shit. I'm constantly trying to explain the graffitti and such that I see around here, and they blow me off like I'm some dumbass white guy without a clue.

bevischief 04-23-2013 10:34 AM

Minnesota Twins?

Demonpenz 04-23-2013 10:40 AM

Most of the gang bangers in St. Joe wear a Barrel of Fun hat.

ThatRaceCardGuy 04-23-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9616760)
One of my best friends in High School was a GD/Folk that had moved to small town Conway, AR from Chicago. He schooled me in quite a bit of the stuff. He had like 100 "rhymes" and shit that he had memorized that were related to the gang. He'd draw super intricate graffiti as well and "stack" like crazy.

And yeah, I figured the broken star thing, but the author specificallywithoutt Folk nation represents a five pointed star, which is incorrect.

It's hilarious, because the resource officers at our school don't have a clue when it comes to gang shit. I'm constantly trying to explain the graffitti and such that I see around here, and they blow me off like I'm some dumbass white guy without a clue.

It's pretty impressive and sad if you think about it.All the effort and time it takes to memorize that much..wasted effort. It's all watered down now, but in the 80s and 90s it was serious business. I remember trying to explain to my dad why I couldn't wear the chiefs jersey he got me for Christmas. That wasn't happening in my neighborhood or around my group of childhood friends. Now i wear what ever color without a second thought about it.

ThatRaceCardGuy 04-23-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9616777)
Minnesota Twins?

Twins with the TC logo stand for Tongon Crips ..just the M stands for a blood gangs in L.A..can't remember the name though. Most any sports team hat has meaning to ot when worn by a gang member. I had the same issue as previous posters had when I wore my KC royals hat in South Central my buddy told me to take it off asap because it was gang affiliated. .ended up wearing KU gear the whole trip lol

I used to go to L.A often years ago. Most of this stuff I learned because my boy literally sent me a list of team logos not to wear lol. He wasn't a gang member but stayed in a Nutty Blocc Crip neighborhood off 166 in south central.

Valiant 04-23-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9615794)
Sadly, every bad ass wears KC hats in my town. Which is suppose stand for Kern County. I've seen several KC tattoo's as well. This has been going for the past two year.

They can claim that. Bloods generally wore them. For killing crypts and crypts hated in every ****ing state.

ThatRaceCardGuy 04-23-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9616808)
They can claim that. Bloods generally wore them. For killing crypts and crypts hated in every ****ing state.

For a period in the late 80s to mid 90s a KC hat in KCK was a no go..silliness.