ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' offense: "one of the worst in the league, by nearly every measure" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276680)

Sandy Vagina 09-26-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10020665)
Comp% will come with time. His 2nd WR didn't even become that until the preseason was about over. His main TE is injured. His O line is not exactly helping him out in pass protection.

I think his numbers will slowly bounce up to what they were the last 1.5 seasons in SF...

actually, the 53% is Bowe's target/catch ratio... pretty bad so far.

Dunerdr 09-26-2013 08:04 AM

I Am worried about the offense but **** its andy ****ing reid offensive guru. He will pull this shit fit together.

Ceej 09-26-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10020677)
You look just as stupid as these Niner fans when you say things like this.

You're better than that.

Ehh, it gets old. Honestly.

I understand your points regarding offense inefficiency and lack of offense, I really do. I've never came out and said I liked how our offense is going, honestly. There are so many things that need improved. I believe any smart, realistic Chiefs fan on this board realizes this.

But, man, how many of us thought we'd realistically be 3-0 before the season started?

Mark me down for a guy who is "just enjoying the ride."

nychief 09-26-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10020485)
NO THATS JUST ALEX SMITH BEING EFFICIENT

IF THE DEFENDING IS GOOD THEN THE OFFENSE IS SUPPOSED TO SUCK

ANDY REID VANILLA OFFENSE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE AWAY SUPER TOP SECRET PLAYS

/Smith Homer dumbasses

Hall of Fame QBs win Super Bowls!!!! Get one. /reeruns like you.

Old Dog 09-26-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10020644)
What ya got, BigMouth58? nothing to say?

Why would he argue? Hell, you're proving his point. The Chiefs are winning despite Alice, not because of him.

BigCatDaddy 09-26-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10020693)

I understand your points regarding offense inefficiency and lack of offense, I really do. I've never came out and said I liked how our offense is going, honestly. There are so many things that need improved. I believe any smart, realistic Chiefs fan on this board realizes this.

But, man, how many of us thought we'd realistically be 3-0 before the season started?

<b>Mark me down for a guy who is "just enjoying the ride."</b>

And that's fine, but it's also fine if others want to take it to another level.

OnTheWarpath15 09-26-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 10020685)
Being a real fan must suck ass. Are you really just frustrated as can be right now? Wow. What a horrible feeling.

Hey look, another dimestore psychologist.

The defense and kicking game have been spectacular, and are winning games for us. I'm frustrated with the offense, of course.

But that's because I have two eyes and aren't willing to just ignore issues because we're 3-0.

You can be a fan and still be critical of pieces of the team that is underperforming. And the offense is woefully underperforming.

I'm driving 4 hours each way to go to the game Sunday.

But I'm a bad fan for stating facts, instead of burying my head in the sand and screaming "3-0" to the heavens?

dirk digler 09-26-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10020693)

Mark me down for a guy who is "just enjoying the ride."

I can't speak for OTW but for me I am tired of "enjoying the ride" and losing in the playoffs. I lived through the 90's and I don't want to repeat that. It is SB or bust for me.

Ceej 09-26-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10020705)
And that's fine, but it's also fine if others want to take it to another level.

Without a doubt.

Just as long as it isn't people trying to cram down our throats (which nobody has taken it to that level yet).

L.A. Chieffan 09-26-2013 08:09 AM

You play to win the game.

Points are overrated.

Bwana 09-26-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10020686)
I don't know if I really had any expectations other than better than last year. However with results expectation can change (See Royals).

While I expected the D to improve with a comptetent coach I didn't expect this type of performance, but now I found myself stuck in 1993 with a solid coaching staff, top shelf defense and a QB that seems to be what will hold this team back.

Fair enough, I still think the OL is a lot bigger problem than Smith at this point and they are obviously directly related, but I will concede there is room for improvement with both.

Old Dog 09-26-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10020706)
Hey look, another dimestore psychologist.

The defense and kicking game have been spectacular, and are winning games for us. I'm frustrated with the offense, of course.

But that's because I have two eyes and aren't willing to just ignore issues because we're 3-0.

You can be a fan and still be critical of pieces of the team that is underperforming. And the offense is woefully underperforming.

I'm driving 4 hours each way to go to the game Sunday.

But I'm a bad fan for stating facts, instead of burying my head in the sand and screaming "3-0" to the heavens?

+1

(I only drive 2 1/2 hours one way though)

Ceej 09-26-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10020707)
I can't speak for OTW but for me I am tired of "enjoying the ride" and losing in the playoffs. I lived through the 90's and I don't want to repeat that. It is SB or bust for me.

This defense is good enough to win this team one playoff game.

I'm a masochist -- Chiefs and Royals fan.

I know this might not be liked around these parts - but i would be pleased with a playoff win this year.

Sandy Vagina 09-26-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 10020697)
Why would he argue? Hell, you're proving his point. The Chiefs are winning despite Alice, not because of him.

What a stupid thing to say. I would accept you saying that the D and STs returns are greatly assisting Alex and the offense. That would be fair. But Alex is the one out there orchestrating 80 yard scoring drives when the team desperately needed it. Alex is the one throwing 4 TD passes, and then using his legs to extend drives on 3rd and long. Alex is the one throwing passes that KC needs to assist in winning KC games.

If you truly believe that shit you just typed, then you are a potato.

BigCatDaddy 09-26-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10020711)
You play to win the game.

Points are overrated.

Yep, points and moving the ball is over rated/ Smiff ball washers