ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Star's top 10: The best player in draft for Chiefs needs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269250)

htismaqe 01-24-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9348200)
Hey, Luke Joeckel could be as good as Joe Thomas. Look at how well the Browns are doing since they draf....

Wait, nevermind.

ROFL

BlackHelicopters 01-24-2013 04:40 PM

The Star has got to sell newspapers somehow, some way, any way possible.

O.city 01-24-2013 04:48 PM

Like I said this morning, a non pass rushing DT at 1 overall is dumb, a pass rushing OLB with severe medical issues is worse.

chiefzilla1501 01-24-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge (Post 9346526)
This is by far the stupidest draft mock or eval I have seen. Biggest problem on our team is OLB when our two starters are in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl? Wtf doesn't even come close.

OLB would be a good pick. Except that qb is so critical of a pick and the first round is the only place to find a good one.but just because you have two pro bowlers doesn't make it any less of a need. The giants have been drafting DEs I. The first round for years even when they've had pass rushers.

O.city 01-24-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9348404)
OLB would be a good pick. Except that qb is so critical of a pick and the first round is the only place to find a good one.but just because you have two pro bowlers doesn't make it any less of a need. The giants have been drafting DEs I. The first round for years even when they've had pass rushers.

Yep, and you can absolutely do that, when you have your QB. It really makes things so much easier.

Gravedigger 01-24-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9348347)
The Star has got to sell newspapers somehow, some way, any way possible.

Maybe if they printed things the readers would actually want to read maybe they'd sell more material.

HotCarl 01-24-2013 05:44 PM

I think Ogletree will run up the board. Nobody wants to take an MLB that high, but if we move down he might be a good choice. Some leadership to anchor the defense in the middle is something every team needs to get back to respectability and playoff contention.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9348524)
I think Ogletree will run up the board. Nobody wants to take an MLB that high, but if we move down he might be a good choice. Some leadership to anchor the defense in the middle is something every team needs to get back to respectability and playoff contention.

Anything but a QB...

Sorter 01-24-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9348415)
Yep, and you can absolutely do that, when you have your QB. It really makes things so much easier.

This.

warpaint* 01-24-2013 06:10 PM

The first five spots should be QB as that is our biggest need. By far.

As an aside since I saw his name I wouldn't mind one bit seeing Cordarrelle Patterson in a Chiefs uniform. Not possible while getting a QB too I am just musing.