ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News BIG SMILE! New Jersey Nazi Heads Off To Family Court (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273584)

SnakeXJones 06-04-2013 01:46 PM

Im confused about his hair does he have it back or is it receding that bad?

ptlyon 06-04-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9728898)
Picture yourself as the judge. These two are standing in front of you arguing that they are fit to raise children.

I couldn't keep a straight face.

Now now, no need to be racist

tooge 06-04-2013 02:04 PM

those two don't deserve anything other than cyanide showers.

Fish 06-04-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

"If I have to give up my Nazism, then so be it. I’ll do it."

A month later, he created a new Nazi organization, "Hitler's Order," according to NBC10, and began wearing the uniform.
Dedicated father stuff right there....

Prison Bitch 06-04-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9728902)
pretty clearly. Read the article.

I think you might need to learn to read, actually. Here's the scoop:

The appeals court ruled Thursday that sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect existed. Court records state that both parents were victims of childhood abuse and both are unemployed and suffering from unspecified physical and psychological disabilities.

Neither Campbell has been adequately treated for their psychological conditions, court records said....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1035040.html

listopencil 06-04-2013 02:24 PM

It looks like his hair is slicked back instead of cut properly short. I question his commitment to fascism.

Fish 06-04-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9728977)

The appeals court ruled Thursday that sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect existed. Court records state that both parents were victims of childhood abuse and both are unemployed and suffering from unspecified physical and psychological disabilities.

Neither Campbell has been adequately treated for their psychological conditions, court records said....

Your scoop doesn't say anything different. The original case when the children were taken away found sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect. And the appeals court justified the original decision. Some of the reasoning included that the parents were victims of abuse themselves as children, they were unemployed, and suffering from psychological disabilities.

How is that questionable at all?

Prison Bitch 06-04-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9729005)
Your scoop doesn't say anything different. The original case when the children were taken away found sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect. And the appeals court justified the original decision. Some of the reasoning included that the parents were victims of abuse themselves as children, they were unemployed, and suffering from psychological disabilities.

How is that questionable at all?

I assume you're joking here. The whole question I posed is, "did they break the law"? Putting aside for a moment that if we applied that standard to all parents, about 1/2 of us would lose our kids immediately.....what did the parents do to abuse the kids?

When you read the story closer you find out they didn't abuse the kids. The Stqate just didn't want them around the parents. Let's be honest what happened. Being dumb or poor or bigoted or a victim of abuse would, again, eliminate millions of folks from parenthood.

Fish 06-04-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9729019)
I assume you're joking here. The whole question I posed is, "did they break the law"? Putting aside for a moment that if we applied that standard to all parents, about 1/2 of us would lose our kids immediately.....what did the parents do to abuse the kids?

When you read the story closer you find out they didn't abuse the kids. The Stqate just didn't want them around the parents. Let's be honest what happened. Being dumb or poor or bigoted or a victim of abuse would, again, eliminate millions of folks from parenthood.

Quote:

found sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect
JFC. I'm not sure how much more clear it can be made.

Radar Chief 06-04-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9728644)

No shit, unemployed huh? Can’t imagine why.

seaofred 06-04-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9728939)
those two don't deserve anything other than cyanide showers.

Why are you being intolerant of their beliefs?

Rain Man 06-04-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9729019)

I'm not sure that naming your children Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation is an act of loving and caring parenting. They basically doomed those kids to a life of humiliation and difficulty until they can get old enough to change their name legally.

LiveSteam 06-04-2013 03:18 PM

Nazism is so 1938

Prison Bitch 06-04-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9729096)
I'm not sure that naming your children Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation is an act of loving and caring parenting. They basically doomed those kids to a life of humiliation and difficulty until they can get old enough to change their name legally.

Obviously the parents are kooks but the story here is whether the State can legitimately claim the children were being abused. Having an idiot or a bigot for a parent is not a legitimate reason to remove somebody's own children from them. (If it were, everyone in America would be at risk).

Pitt Gorilla 06-04-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9728977)

Abuse and neglect are crimes. What part of "sufficient evidence" are you unable to comprehend?