ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life For shits and giggles about Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266857)

brorth 12-02-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9170512)
Holy ****. I forgot about this. I want to see my chart now...

Yeah, I don't give a **** who a person is or what they believe, if this doesn't at least make you pause or look over your shoulder.

I don't even.

Discuss Thrower 12-02-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9170470)
Can you get her to tell me what my chart looks like? My birthday is May 22

I already called dibs yo.

Goldmember 12-02-2012 09:45 AM

Coincidence or your friend is really intuitive. Comparing him to Hitler is way over the top.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-02-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9170207)
This shit is kind of spooky now

Oh just you wait; all of the most talented, non-Pioli picks will start mysterioulsy dying off one by one, resulting in more useless damned wins that will secure that ****lestick's job.

Ultra Peanut 12-02-2012 05:49 PM

Welp,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldmember (Post 9170697)
Coincidence or your friend is really intuitive. Comparing him to Hitler is way over the top.

"Hitler aspect" is a totally legitimate scientific term, GOD.

rocknrolla 12-02-2012 06:02 PM

I hate to see what the first six months of 2013 bring him. I hope at the least, it's the unemployment line. I think he has seen enough death.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ultra Peanut 12-02-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 9173310)
I hate to see what the first six months of 2013 bring him. I hope at the least, it's the unemployment line. I think he has seen enough death.
Posted via Mobile Device

One would think so, yeah.

... so ****ed. I seriously have not processed any of this yet.

Rain Man 12-18-2012 05:57 PM

I was in New Orleans this weekend, and wandered into some park in the French Quarter where there's a whole passel of tarot and palm readers.

So I walk around and check them out and I'm wanting to have my palm read because, hey, I'm into self-awareness and I want to learn, right? But this is the skankiest looking bunch of people you'll ever run into at a psychic gathering, and I wasn't sure I wanted any of them touching my palm.

But I get to the end and there's some semi-attractive gypsy woman in a relatively low-cut top, and I think, "Yeah, I can let her touch me." So I go over there and cut a deal to have her read my palm.

I've got to say, it was disappointing. This woman didn't even try. She just mailed it in. I'm there in good faith wanting to know my future, and she was just lazy.

As background, I'm a 49 year-old guy. I'm wearing a wedding ring, and she's looking right at my hands. They're what she's studying to read my palm. My ring finger is right there.

So she tells me the following:

I'm going to meet the love of my life, and she's a woman who wronged me before. (Way to narrow that one down, Esmerelda.)

We're going to get married and have three children.

I'm going to live a long time, long enough to see my great-grandkids get married.

So let me get this straight. I'm 49, and I'm apparently going to re-meet some past woman, divorce my wife, marry this woman, have three kids, and they're going to grow up and marry and have kids, and they're going to grow up and marry and have kids, and then they're going to grow up and get married? How old am I going to be? Even if my progeny are total sluts without birth control like that Georgetown law student and get knocked up at 15, that puts me at least at 95. And that's if I start the divorce tomorrow and instill no morals at all into any of my descendants.

Come on! I'm wearing a wedding ring! Give me the fortune that you recite for married people! Do your job!

She said a bunch more stuff too, but it was really bad. I'm apparently very outgoing despite the fact that I hide under the table at parties, and I'm going to have a business decision to make soon, with two options, but I'll be happy with the option that I pick. And some other stuff.

This gypsy woman had nice cleavage. I'll give her that. But she was a terrible palm reader.

BigRedChief 12-18-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 9135433)
Pioli...mostly shits...on us.

FYP

JoeyChuckles 12-18-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9222283)
... I'm apparently very outgoing despite the fact that I hide under the table at parties, and I'm going to have a business decision to make soon, with two options, but I'll be happy with the option that I pick. And some other stuff.

This gypsy woman had nice cleavage. I'll give her that. But she was a terrible palm reader.

You and I would get along, we would.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-19-2012 04:04 PM

No predictions about Geno to KC. I am disappoint.

listopencil 01-04-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9135385)
I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

This a quote from texts I got:

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.

You don't say?

Mr. Kotter 01-04-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9135385)
I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

This a quote from texts I got:

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.

:spock:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

crossbow 01-04-2013 11:14 AM

Can you get her to do a reading on Ried or Clark?

Dave Lane 01-04-2013 12:59 PM

She predicted Jan 3 would be a really bad day for Pioli and he would be fired shortly thereafter