ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones (spoiler-free zone) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244344)

keg in kc 05-02-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7614491)
Yep, that is who I was referring to, but I also didn't know the other guy allen mentioned either.

This show is like trying to drink from a firehose sometimes. Just tons of info to sort and comprehend right now to keep the story straight.

Hell, I've read the books and I'm not catching everything while I'm watching...

I'm actually keeping all the episodes on my DVR, which is something I almost never do, so I can watch them in sequence later. I have a feeling I'll catch things I missed the first time.

allen_kcCard 05-02-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7614499)
Hell, I've read the books and I'm not catching everything while I'm watching...

I'm actually keeping all the episodes on my DVR, which is something I almost never do, so I can watch them in sequence later. I have a feeling I'll catch things I missed the first time.

Ditto.

I remember the words you mention of Pycelle in the small council, but don't remember seeing him there and realizing it was him, though there isn't anyone else it could have been. Not sure of conversations that they had though, will have to listen closer when I re-watch.

Buck 05-04-2011 12:44 PM

Putting this one in this thread for fear of being spoiled in the other one.

When Arya was training with Syrio at the end and Ned was watching you could hear swords clashing and a look of impending doom on Ned's face. I thought it was sort of a weird way to end the episode. I wonder what's going to happen.

vailpass 05-04-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7619261)
Putting this one in this thread for fear of being spoiled in the other one.

When Arya was training with Syrio at the end and Ned was watching you could hear swords clashing and a look of impending doom on Ned's face. I thought it was sort of a weird way to end the episode. I wonder what's going to happen.

Said the same thing to my wife. Was he thinking of a fight long gone or one yet to happen?

Buck 05-04-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7619262)
Said the same thing to my wife. Was he thinking of a fight long gone or one yet to happen?

Yeah I'm not sure. To me it sounded like more than one man fighting another. I wonder if it has to do with that tournament that is coming up.

keg in kc 05-04-2011 12:49 PM

I assume it was foreboding/foreshadowing.

vailpass 05-04-2011 12:50 PM

On a side note: the girl married to the savage king. Was it just me or does she look like a whole different, larger woman from the waist down when disrobed? Baby got backbackbackbackback.

Buck 05-04-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7619283)
On a side note: the girl married to the savage king. Was it just me or does she look like a whole different, larger woman from the waist down when disrobed? Baby got backbackbackbackback.

Yeah, clothes can be deceiving.

Swanman 05-04-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7619277)
I assume it was foreboding/foreshadowing.

I think it played in with Ned telling Arya earlier in the episode that they are in a dangerous place and need to stick together. In that last scene, he saw Arya practicing and having a great time but he couldn't help but think about the fact that he sees danger lurking, thus the clash of real swords in his head instead of the click-clack of the wooden training swords.

eazyb81 05-05-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7619283)

All I know is she is smokin hot.

vailpass 05-05-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7621889)

Very pretty face and hair. Have to turn her sideways to get those hips through the door but she could birht babies three at a time without having to lay down.

Mr. Laz 05-05-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7621889)

Emilia Clarke

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7...liaclarke5.jpg

keg in kc 05-05-2011 01:16 PM

Holy god, she's amazing as a brunette.

BigRedChief 05-09-2011 08:44 PM

Are we suppose to hate the lassisters this much so quick?

Seems to me that the little daughter will save the day some day in the future.

Buck 05-09-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7622298)
Holy god, she's amazing as a brunette.

She'd look even more amazing in my bed, any hair color.