ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU KSU vs Alabama for Natl Champion - Who wins? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265468)

Lex Luthor 10-21-2012 09:26 AM

K-State beat an Oklahoma team that looks pretty talented.

I don't know how they would do against Alabama, but I think they'd have a shot.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9034959)
K-State beat an Oklahoma team that looks pretty talented.

I don't know how they would do against Alabama, but I think they'd have a shot.

No shot.

GloryDayz 10-21-2012 09:28 AM

Other than the fact that the whole nation loses, dare I say the plant loses, if either of those teams win, nobody's got shit for 'Bama this year! I can't imagine anybody but them winning it all.

Go Navy!

Titty Meat 10-21-2012 09:31 AM

Alabama by 3 scores.

Dayze 10-21-2012 09:32 AM

The thing with Bama is this depth. And the just wear you out on offense and defense. Lacy will pound you. The offensive line will pound you. The the true freshman Yeldon comes in. He reminds me of Adrian Peterson. Fast, big, powerful, elusive. You go from Lacy who is around 6' 229, to Yeldon who is 6'1" 215 and fast.

Defensive line for Bama stout. Entire defense is disciplined and doesnt make many dumb mental mistakes. KIrby Smart is an excellent defensive coordinator. Year in and year out their defense has a true coach on the field. Milliner in the secondary, and Mosley in the LB corps.

Games might be close at half time, but the pounding takes its toll on the opposite team around mid 3rd qtr.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-21-2012 09:34 AM

Mini Bama may take em.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 09:34 AM

Alabama has had a cupcake schedule. The best team they have played is from the Big 10. They are avoiding South Carolina and Florida in the regular season. The best team they will play this season is 8th on offense in the SEC. Let's not act like they have done anything great this season.

TIED5573 10-21-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9034990)
Alabama has had a cupcake schedule. The best team they have played is from the Big 10. They are avoiding South Carolina and Florida in the regular season. The best team they will play this season is 8th on offense in the SEC. Let's not act like they have done anything great this season.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

That K-State, with no talent, from that pussy Big-12 league, that plays nobody, with a senile old man for a coach is even in this discussion is nothing but WIN,

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

That was some weak shit right there.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035002)
That was some weak shit right there.

What do you dispute? It's all just the facts.

Mr. Laz 10-21-2012 09:42 AM

Alabama is probably just too physical for most of K-states stuff to work like it does against other teams.

Dayze 10-21-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

They played Michign ranked right jout of the gate. They still go to LSU. Arkansas was ranked I believe. They still play Texas A&M. And chances are they'll play Florida in the champ game.

Hardly cup cake IMO. No more so than Kstate.

Dante84 10-21-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9034902)
You guys are tards. Seriously. KSU has no shot. K-State fans are the worst.

jelly?

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9035030)
jelly?

Yeah totally jelly of all of those national championships they have won.........oh wait.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9035026)
They played Michign ranked right jout of the gate. They still go to LSU. Arkansas was ranked I believe. They still play Texas A&M. And chances are they'll play Florida in the champ game.

Hardly cup cake IMO. No more so than Kstate.

I did say cupcake so far. We all know Arkansas is a train wreck (though maybe turning it around). The fact they may have been ranked is based on last season and projections to this season with Wilson. Being ranked has no merit that early in the season especially without the QB. LSU has one of the worst offenses in the SEC. You don't get to use A&M because they are still a Big 12 team playing in the SEC. And K-State beat a better A&M last season. Florida will be a true test for sure but they will just play again in the championship because of the bias and we will see another snoozer like last season. Let's not forget Bama should not have been in the championship. LSU should not have to beat the same team twice to win it all.