ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU KSU vs Alabama for Natl Champion - Who wins? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265468)

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035142)
I've actually pointed out in the other threads, that I hear this shit every year. Some big-12 team with a fancy offense puts a bunch of points up on a bunch of other shitty big-12 teams that can't play defense. Then those fans get all uppity and talk about national championships. Then they have to play the SEC.

How's that been working out?

You're a homer. and K-State homers are by FAR the worst in college football. Because you aint won shit, won't ever win shit, yet act like your team has 14 NC's in its history.

There is nothing fancy about the K-State offense. Thanks for putting on full display for everyone that you have no idea what you are taking about.

Alabama probably wins but it will not be a blowout and will be much better than watching LSU last season have to beat the same team twice. Alabama didn't earn that opportunity.

Saulbadguy 10-21-2012 10:42 AM

In the end, EMAW will always win.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9035135)
Man it kills me that the Razorbacks were spanking KSU in a bowl game at the end of last season, and now they're being talked about as BCS champs while the Hogs have sunk to unimagined lows. Painful.
\

Arkansas was probably the most non traditional SEC offense last season with the amount of throwing they did. Killed them to lose Wilson. And the coach situation as well certainly doesn't help.

Red Brooklyn 10-21-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9034908)
K-State gives me everything the Chiefs don't. ****ing right I'll go homer for them.

This x infinity!

Go Cats! EMAW!!

BWillie 10-21-2012 10:48 AM

Alabama by four tds

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035152)
There is nothing fancy about the K-State offense. Thanks for putting on full display for everyone that you have no idea what you are taking about.

Alabama probably wins but it will not be a blowout and will be much better than watching LSU last season have to beat the same team twice. Alabama didn't earn that opportunity.

That's if K-State even gets there, which is highly unlikely.

And yes, every year it's some fancy big-12 offense getting it's ass handed to it by the SEC.

Like I said, win something then talk shit about how awesome the team is. Don't really care about some wins against shitty ass opponents with 115th ranked defenses. Aint shit.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 10:53 AM

I don't think KSU could beat Bama, Florida, or Oregon. overall, they are too slow.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9035187)
I don't think KSU could beat Bama, Florida, or Oregon. overall, they are too slow.

Oregon doesn't play defense either.

That's what people are missing. the reason LSU, Bama, and Florida would wipe the floor with K-State is because of the difference in talent level from those SEC defenses to K-State's offense. It's just too great.

Spott 10-21-2012 10:58 AM

Alabama isn't losing to anyone. They are too good and too deep all around, especially on defense.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035198)
Oregon doesn't play defense either.

That's what people are missing. the reason LSU, Bama, and Florida would wipe the floor with K-State is because of the difference in talent level from those SEC defenses to K-State's offense. It's just too great.

I'm not missing anything and I know where you are coming from but, KSU relies alot on defense and they can't match up with Oregon.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035183)

And yes, every year it's some fancy big-12 offense getting it's ass handed to it by the SEC.

Like I said, win something then talk shit about how awesome the team is. Don't really care about some wins against shitty ass opponents with 115th ranked defenses. Aint shit.

And K-State did what they should by completely dominating WV on the road and putting up 55 points.

K-State still doesn't have a fancy offense you moron. So comparing them to past teams is stupid. And like I have said, the past has nothing to do with the outcome of this hypothetical game. It's really pretty sad that all you can say to in favor of Alabama over K-State in regards to this season is that Alabama has a better history. I would think you would be more confident and would actually talk about these 2012 teams and this season's players.

Dante84 10-21-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

how do you figure?

Alabama and Florida play each other if they win out. Essentially KState is #3 for all intents and purposes.

Who is in front of them? An Oregon team lead by an 18 year old QB, who still has USC on the road and a top ten matchup with in state rival Oregon State. Oh, and the BCS differential between Oregon and KSU at the moment is .003.

So yeah, you can take your "highly unlikely" and shove it up your ass.

Dante84 10-21-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

You're right, a top 5 victory against OU, in Norman, against Bob Stoops, ain't shit.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035207)
And K-State did what they should by completely dominating WV on the road and putting up 55 points.

K-State still doesn't have a fancy offense you moron. So comparing them to past teams is stupid. And like I have said, the past has nothing to do with the outcome of this hypothetical game. It's really pretty sad that all you can say to in favor of Alabama over K-State in regards to this season is that Alabama has a better history. I would think you would be more confident and would actually talk about these 2012 teams and this season's players.

Uh no, it's because Alabama has the best defense in the country and LSU has the 3rd best. This is exactly why they'd whup K-State's ass. Clear enough?

Quote:

how do you figure?

Alabama and Florida play each other if they win out. Essentially KState is #3 for all intents and purposes.

Who is in front of them? An Oregon team lead by an 18 year old QB, who still has USC on the road and a top ten matchup with in state rival Oregon State. Oh, and the BCS differential between Oregon and KSU at the moment is .003.

So yeah, you can take your "highly unlikely" and shove it up your ass.
K-State has been to exactly how many NC games under Snyder? So shove that up your ass. No different than Marty couldn't get us to the SB, Snyder wins with good coaching but he loses against superior talent because K-State doesn't have it. They don't have it this year either.

K-State in the NC game? Highly unlikely.

Bowser 10-21-2012 11:16 AM

Alabama. K-State might give them a fight for a half, but there is just too much talent on that Bama roster.

Some of those passes Klein was floating in to his receivers last night would have been sure INT's against that Alabama defense.