ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU KSU vs Alabama for Natl Champion - Who wins? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265468)

Chiefshrink 10-21-2012 08:54 AM

KSU vs Alabama for Natl Champion - Who wins?

After watching KSU last night and granted it was against an overrated sports media hyped WVU team that has a Def ranked 115, however Geno is not overrated, he just can't do it all. KSU's game all around was just phenomenal and especially their D that I believe is just as good as Alabama.

Who wins this potential Natl Championship game?

stevenidol 10-21-2012 09:04 AM

Alabama. Same result as KSU vs Arkansas last year in the Cotton Bowl where KSU was overwhelmed by better talent.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:04 AM

You guys are tards. Seriously. KSU has no shot. K-State fans are the worst.

pr_capone 10-21-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9034902)

K-State gives me everything the Chiefs don't. ****ing right I'll go homer for them.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9034901)
Alabama. Same result as KSU vs Arkansas last year in the Cotton Bowl where KSU was overwhelmed by better talent.

Alabama plays Defense as close to pro as you'll see College Football.

lewdog 10-21-2012 09:10 AM

No one can touch 'Bama.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9034885)
After watching KSU last night and granted it was against an overrated sports media hyped WVU team that has a Def ranked 115, however Geno is not overrated, he just can't do it all. KSU's game all around was just phenomenal and especially their D that I believe is just as good as Alabama.

Who wins this potential Natl Championship game?

The fact that you believe that K-State's defense is as good as Bama's is an example of why I hate k-state fans.

When I got here in 98 I'd never been around fans who thought so much of their team. I kept asking if I was missing something. If I was in a coma for a few decades and k-state had won a handful of national championships or something. But no, that wasn't it. It's really that k-state fans are just simply reeruned.

Bama, Florida, LSU right now would walk all over K-State like it was a scrimmage. I know you guys don't see that because of putting up points on some shit team like WV but Bama would just CRUSH K-state. I mean massacre.

Dayze 10-21-2012 09:16 AM

Bama is my team. The only team I'd truly be a little concerned with playing if the championship was tomorrow would be Oregon.

Deberg_1990 10-21-2012 09:17 AM

Bama. Snyder has done an incredible job at KState, both times. Just amazing.

KState will never get the talent level and recruits that Bama, LSU, Florida, USC, Texas, etc gets. Just not gonna happen. In a lot of ways, Snyder is the best coach in the country for that reason.

Dayze 10-21-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9034901)

And Bama beat Arkansas this year 55-0

TribalElder 10-21-2012 09:19 AM

If bama sweeps the SEC and beats fla in the champ game they will be tuff to beat

rageeumr 10-21-2012 09:20 AM

I think KSU definitely could win. They're certainly not going to beat themselves.

But 'Bama is just in another class talent-wise. That's not a shot at KSU, I think the gap from Bama to everybody else is about as big as I've ever seen in college football. And if anybody rivals KSU with regard to discipline and smart football, it's Bama.

If you play the game 10 times, I think Bama wins 8+.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9034936)
If bama sweeps the SEC and beats fla in the champ game they will be tuff to beat

agreed.

mikey23545 10-21-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9034917)
The fact that you believe that K-State's defense is as good as Bama's is an example of why I hate k-state fans.

When I got here in 98 I'd never been around fans who thought so much of their team. I kept asking if I was missing something. If I was in a coma for a few decades and k-state had won a handful of national championships or something. But no, that wasn't it. It's really that k-state fans are just simply reeruned.

Bama, Florida, LSU right now would walk all over K-State like it was a scrimmage. I know you guys don't see that because of putting up points on some shit team like WV but Bama would just CRUSH K-state. I mean massacre.

And remember, Missouri is going to dominate that conference that plays "old man" football...

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9034946)
And remember, Missouri is going to dominate that conference that plays "old man" football...

I know.

The talent level from the SEC teams like LSU, Florida, Bama are so far above and beyond what K-State currently puts on the field that it's not really comparable.

Almost every year some big-12 team comes out with a big high powered offense that everyone says will give the SEC trouble..........and then gets it's ass handed to them. SEC defensive speed >>>>>> anything in the big-12. Not to mention better coaching. There is a reason why right now, that the SEC has won 6 BCS titles in a row, and someone remind me again of the big-12's record in the BCS champ game?

K-STate has ZERO shot. None. Nada. A smoke and mirrors team that plays fancy football that will get its shit pushed in if they happen to make it to the title game.

Lex Luthor 10-21-2012 09:26 AM

K-State beat an Oklahoma team that looks pretty talented.

I don't know how they would do against Alabama, but I think they'd have a shot.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9034959)
K-State beat an Oklahoma team that looks pretty talented.

I don't know how they would do against Alabama, but I think they'd have a shot.

No shot.

GloryDayz 10-21-2012 09:28 AM

Other than the fact that the whole nation loses, dare I say the plant loses, if either of those teams win, nobody's got shit for 'Bama this year! I can't imagine anybody but them winning it all.

Go Navy!

Titty Meat 10-21-2012 09:31 AM

Alabama by 3 scores.

Dayze 10-21-2012 09:32 AM

The thing with Bama is this depth. And the just wear you out on offense and defense. Lacy will pound you. The offensive line will pound you. The the true freshman Yeldon comes in. He reminds me of Adrian Peterson. Fast, big, powerful, elusive. You go from Lacy who is around 6' 229, to Yeldon who is 6'1" 215 and fast.

Defensive line for Bama stout. Entire defense is disciplined and doesnt make many dumb mental mistakes. KIrby Smart is an excellent defensive coordinator. Year in and year out their defense has a true coach on the field. Milliner in the secondary, and Mosley in the LB corps.

Games might be close at half time, but the pounding takes its toll on the opposite team around mid 3rd qtr.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-21-2012 09:34 AM

Mini Bama may take em.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 09:34 AM

Alabama has had a cupcake schedule. The best team they have played is from the Big 10. They are avoiding South Carolina and Florida in the regular season. The best team they will play this season is 8th on offense in the SEC. Let's not act like they have done anything great this season.

TIED5573 10-21-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9034990)
Alabama has had a cupcake schedule. The best team they have played is from the Big 10. They are avoiding South Carolina and Florida in the regular season. The best team they will play this season is 8th on offense in the SEC. Let's not act like they have done anything great this season.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

That K-State, with no talent, from that pussy Big-12 league, that plays nobody, with a senile old man for a coach is even in this discussion is nothing but WIN,

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

That was some weak shit right there.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035002)
That was some weak shit right there.

What do you dispute? It's all just the facts.

Mr. Laz 10-21-2012 09:42 AM

Alabama is probably just too physical for most of K-states stuff to work like it does against other teams.

Dayze 10-21-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

They played Michign ranked right jout of the gate. They still go to LSU. Arkansas was ranked I believe. They still play Texas A&M. And chances are they'll play Florida in the champ game.

Hardly cup cake IMO. No more so than Kstate.

Dante84 10-21-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9034902)

jelly?

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9035030)
jelly?

Yeah totally jelly of all of those national championships they have won.........oh wait.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9035026)
They played Michign ranked right jout of the gate. They still go to LSU. Arkansas was ranked I believe. They still play Texas A&M. And chances are they'll play Florida in the champ game.

Hardly cup cake IMO. No more so than Kstate.

I did say cupcake so far. We all know Arkansas is a train wreck (though maybe turning it around). The fact they may have been ranked is based on last season and projections to this season with Wilson. Being ranked has no merit that early in the season especially without the QB. LSU has one of the worst offenses in the SEC. You don't get to use A&M because they are still a Big 12 team playing in the SEC. And K-State beat a better A&M last season. Florida will be a true test for sure but they will just play again in the championship because of the bias and we will see another snoozer like last season. Let's not forget Bama should not have been in the championship. LSU should not have to beat the same team twice to win it all.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035055)
Yeah totally jelly of all of those national championships they have won.........oh wait.

This argument that a team is better this season because of their all time accolades is just stupid. Are the Raiders better than the Bengals?

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035075)
This argument that a team is better this season because of their all time accolades is just stupid. Are the Raiders better than the Bengals?

I love me some k-state fans.

Win something god dammit. Until then. STFU.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035086)
I love me some k-state fans.

Win something god dammit. Until then. STFU.

So the Raiders are better than the Bengals. Got it.

Dayze 10-21-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035070)
I did say cupcake so far. We all know Arkansas is a train wreck (though maybe turning it around). The fact they may have been ranked is based on last season and projections to this season with Wilson. Being ranked has no merit that early in the season especially without the QB. LSU has one of the worst offenses in the SEC. You don't get to use A&M because they are still a Big 12 team playing in the SEC. And K-State beat a better A&M last season. Florida will be a true test for sure but they will just play again in the championship because of the bias and we will see another snoozer like last season. Let's not forget Bama should not have been in the championship. LSU should not have to beat the same team twice to win it all.

Yup. I agreed mostly. Florida will be a pain in the ass

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9035090)
Yup. I agreed mostly. Florida will be a pain in the ass

It's amazing Florida went from a QB competition before the season to an undefeated record so far.

BlackHelicopters 10-21-2012 10:21 AM

Despite extreme hatred,Bama.

Dayze 10-21-2012 10:21 AM

Yeah. Next thing I know I look at the rankings and was like wtf? Crazy. They'll be tough

ArrowheadMagic 10-21-2012 10:23 AM

Think it would be a good game, but KSU would most likely wear down at the end.

Dayze 10-21-2012 10:25 AM

Bama is extremely balanced. They make it very difficult to key in on any one phase of the offense or any one weapon.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9035103)
Despite extreme hatred,Bama.

Most likely. But it only takes one game and one or two QB mistakes from Bama to change the game. Bama will have to beat K-State. They won't beat themselves. I would guess Bama as a 9.5-10.5 point favorite if they played tomorrow.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035123)
Most likely. But it only takes one game and one or two QB mistakes from Bama to change the game. Bama will have to beat K-State. They won't beat themselves. I would guess Bama as a 9.5-10.5 point favorite if they played tomorrow.

God damn you're a homer.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035126)
God damn you're a homer.

I know I know. Alabama has played the most difficult schedule imaginable and the Raiders are better than the Bengals. You have yet to dispute anything I've posted because you can't. Idiot. So on this one, what is wrong? You think the spread is too small?

NewChief 10-21-2012 10:33 AM

Man it kills me that the Razorbacks were spanking KSU in a bowl game at the end of last season, and now they're being talked about as BCS champs while the Hogs have sunk to unimagined lows. Painful.
\

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035133)
I know I know. Alabama has played the most difficult schedule imaginable and the Raiders are better than the Bengals. You have yet to dispute anything I've posted because you can't. Idiot. So on this one, what is wrong? You think the spread is too small?

I've actually pointed out in the other threads, that I hear this shit every year. Some big-12 team with a fancy offense puts a bunch of points up on a bunch of other shitty big-12 teams that can't play defense. Then those fans get all uppity and talk about national championships. Then they have to play the SEC.

How's that been working out?

You're a homer. and K-State homers are by FAR the worst in college football. Because you aint won shit, won't ever win shit, yet act like your team has 14 NC's in its history.

CoMoChief 10-21-2012 10:40 AM

It would be interesting.....for about a half.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035142)
I've actually pointed out in the other threads, that I hear this shit every year. Some big-12 team with a fancy offense puts a bunch of points up on a bunch of other shitty big-12 teams that can't play defense. Then those fans get all uppity and talk about national championships. Then they have to play the SEC.

How's that been working out?

You're a homer. and K-State homers are by FAR the worst in college football. Because you aint won shit, won't ever win shit, yet act like your team has 14 NC's in its history.

There is nothing fancy about the K-State offense. Thanks for putting on full display for everyone that you have no idea what you are taking about.

Alabama probably wins but it will not be a blowout and will be much better than watching LSU last season have to beat the same team twice. Alabama didn't earn that opportunity.

Saulbadguy 10-21-2012 10:42 AM

In the end, EMAW will always win.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9035135)
Man it kills me that the Razorbacks were spanking KSU in a bowl game at the end of last season, and now they're being talked about as BCS champs while the Hogs have sunk to unimagined lows. Painful.
\

Arkansas was probably the most non traditional SEC offense last season with the amount of throwing they did. Killed them to lose Wilson. And the coach situation as well certainly doesn't help.

Red Brooklyn 10-21-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9034908)
K-State gives me everything the Chiefs don't. ****ing right I'll go homer for them.

This x infinity!

Go Cats! EMAW!!

BWillie 10-21-2012 10:48 AM

Alabama by four tds

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035152)
There is nothing fancy about the K-State offense. Thanks for putting on full display for everyone that you have no idea what you are taking about.

Alabama probably wins but it will not be a blowout and will be much better than watching LSU last season have to beat the same team twice. Alabama didn't earn that opportunity.

That's if K-State even gets there, which is highly unlikely.

And yes, every year it's some fancy big-12 offense getting it's ass handed to it by the SEC.

Like I said, win something then talk shit about how awesome the team is. Don't really care about some wins against shitty ass opponents with 115th ranked defenses. Aint shit.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 10:53 AM

I don't think KSU could beat Bama, Florida, or Oregon. overall, they are too slow.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9035187)
I don't think KSU could beat Bama, Florida, or Oregon. overall, they are too slow.

Oregon doesn't play defense either.

That's what people are missing. the reason LSU, Bama, and Florida would wipe the floor with K-State is because of the difference in talent level from those SEC defenses to K-State's offense. It's just too great.

Spott 10-21-2012 10:58 AM

Alabama isn't losing to anyone. They are too good and too deep all around, especially on defense.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035198)
Oregon doesn't play defense either.

That's what people are missing. the reason LSU, Bama, and Florida would wipe the floor with K-State is because of the difference in talent level from those SEC defenses to K-State's offense. It's just too great.

I'm not missing anything and I know where you are coming from but, KSU relies alot on defense and they can't match up with Oregon.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035183)

And yes, every year it's some fancy big-12 offense getting it's ass handed to it by the SEC.

Like I said, win something then talk shit about how awesome the team is. Don't really care about some wins against shitty ass opponents with 115th ranked defenses. Aint shit.

And K-State did what they should by completely dominating WV on the road and putting up 55 points.

K-State still doesn't have a fancy offense you moron. So comparing them to past teams is stupid. And like I have said, the past has nothing to do with the outcome of this hypothetical game. It's really pretty sad that all you can say to in favor of Alabama over K-State in regards to this season is that Alabama has a better history. I would think you would be more confident and would actually talk about these 2012 teams and this season's players.

Dante84 10-21-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

how do you figure?

Alabama and Florida play each other if they win out. Essentially KState is #3 for all intents and purposes.

Who is in front of them? An Oregon team lead by an 18 year old QB, who still has USC on the road and a top ten matchup with in state rival Oregon State. Oh, and the BCS differential between Oregon and KSU at the moment is .003.

So yeah, you can take your "highly unlikely" and shove it up your ass.

Dante84 10-21-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

You're right, a top 5 victory against OU, in Norman, against Bob Stoops, ain't shit.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035207)
And K-State did what they should by completely dominating WV on the road and putting up 55 points.

K-State still doesn't have a fancy offense you moron. So comparing them to past teams is stupid. And like I have said, the past has nothing to do with the outcome of this hypothetical game. It's really pretty sad that all you can say to in favor of Alabama over K-State in regards to this season is that Alabama has a better history. I would think you would be more confident and would actually talk about these 2012 teams and this season's players.

Uh no, it's because Alabama has the best defense in the country and LSU has the 3rd best. This is exactly why they'd whup K-State's ass. Clear enough?

Quote:

how do you figure?

Alabama and Florida play each other if they win out. Essentially KState is #3 for all intents and purposes.

Who is in front of them? An Oregon team lead by an 18 year old QB, who still has USC on the road and a top ten matchup with in state rival Oregon State. Oh, and the BCS differential between Oregon and KSU at the moment is .003.

So yeah, you can take your "highly unlikely" and shove it up your ass.
K-State has been to exactly how many NC games under Snyder? So shove that up your ass. No different than Marty couldn't get us to the SB, Snyder wins with good coaching but he loses against superior talent because K-State doesn't have it. They don't have it this year either.

K-State in the NC game? Highly unlikely.

Bowser 10-21-2012 11:16 AM

Alabama. K-State might give them a fight for a half, but there is just too much talent on that Bama roster.

Some of those passes Klein was floating in to his receivers last night would have been sure INT's against that Alabama defense.

Dante84 10-21-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035225)

K-State has been to exactly how many NC games under Snyder? So shove that up your ass.

The **** does that have to do with them getting there?

No different than Marty couldn't get us to the SB
NCAA doesn't have the playoffs, dumbass. Completely different ballgame and no comparison.

Snyder wins with good coaching but he loses against superior talent because K-State doesn't have it. They don't have it this year either.

So what team to they face, prior to the National Championship game, that has superior talent? You were saying that KSU won't make it to the game. Now you are saying they won't win the game if they play in it. Keep your arguments straight. You haven't addressed any of my points as to why it's conceivable, possibly even probable, that KSU makes it to the big game.

K-State in the NC game? Highly unlikely.

What valid, relevant points do you have to back that assertion?

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 11:29 AM

Because it's most likely going to be Oregon and Bama.

K-State is NOT that great. Again, I understand you K-State fans are jerking off all over the place right now, but you're team doesn't have much of a shot. I do not see K-State going undefeated.

Dante84 10-21-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035260)
Because it's most likely going to be Oregon and Bama.

K-State is NOT that great. Again, I understand you K-State fans are jerking off all over the place right now, but you're team doesn't have much of a shot. I do not see K-State going undefeated.

You're full of shit, and talk out your ass based on opinion and not fact.

Sorry it hurts you to see KState win, you'll only have to endure it through the end of the season.

BigMeatballDave 10-21-2012 12:09 PM

LOL @ Guardian's KSU hate.

Raiderhater 10-21-2012 12:11 PM

Whoa now! This thread/poll is extremely premature.

Alabama may very well fall to Florida.

BigMeatballDave 10-21-2012 12:11 PM

I don't see how anyone is going to beat Alabama.

BigMeatballDave 10-21-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9035382)

If Florida wins the NC, DA and Setsuna will certainly have to be put on ignore.

That's just entirely too much douchebaggery roaming free on the Planet.

:)

Raiderhater 10-21-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9035392)
If Florida goes to the NC and loses to KSU, DA and Setsuna will certainly make for lively entertainment as we watch them bitch and moan and writhe in pain over losing the the lowly Cats.

:)

FYP

Coach 10-21-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9035374)
LOL @ Guardian's KSU hate.

It's really strong.....

I guess what I fail to understand his reasoning for the hate to K-State....

tk13 10-21-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9035382)
Whoa now! This thread/poll is extremely premature.

We had a bit of this discussion yesterday... but this is the flipside of that argument. I really think you don't want this to happen. Everybody already thinks Alabama is the best team in the country. I would almost bet if they lost to Florida, a lot of people would still rank them #2 ahead of Oregon and K-State.

Valiant 10-21-2012 12:23 PM

Most teams will be lucky to still be in it for a half against Bama this year..

More then likely it will be Oregon they face, if Oregon loses a game and Florida plays them close then Florida gets the next shot, it will be then KState if they win out after that..

Coach 10-21-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9035420)
We had a bit of this discussion yesterday... but this is the flipside of that argument. I really think you don't want this to happen. Everybody already thinks Alabama is the best team in the country. I would almost bet if they lost to Florida, a lot of people would still rank them #2 ahead of Oregon and K-State.

The problem is Florida has Louisiana Ragin Cajones and Jacksonville State on their schedule. Somehow those two could come into play. Not saying it will, but it just maybe, a small percentage.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9035268)
You're full of shit, and talk out your ass based on opinion and not fact.

Sorry it hurts you to see KState win, you'll only have to endure it through the end of the season.

Hardly. K-State has no shot.

And I explained my hate for K-State. It's the fans and how stupid they are. Like this dipshit here. K-State is some god damn powerhouse according to him, and they haven't won shit.

Raiderhater 10-21-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9035416)
It's really strong.....

I guess what I fail to understand his reasoning for the hate to K-State....

Fear. And maybe penis envy.

Raiderhater 10-21-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9035420)

My post was intended more as a joke than anything. But yeah, all non-SEC schools should be prepaired to get screwed again.

Aidan 10-21-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9034917)

You're a ****ing idiot.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035260)

K-State has one more loss than Alabama the past two seasons. My point is that looking at this season and last, Alabama is the best team but they aren't invincible and certainly aren't three scores or even two TDs better than K-State. I don't care about the overall history because it doesn't matter for this season. Alabama hasn't played anyone better than a mediocre Michigan team. They have yet to be tested by a real team. Get over it.

Dante84 10-21-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035451)
Hardly. K-State has no shot.

No shot to play in the NC game?

notorious 10-21-2012 12:57 PM

JFC

There is a lot of football to be played.

Reaper16 10-21-2012 01:08 PM

I love K-State fans because of their sense of humor. I wish them nothing but success, especially now that Missouri isn't in the Big 12 now. Bill Snyder is one of the best football coaches of all time.

That said, K-State would lose to Alabama by 17 points. I agree with rageemur; Bama wins 8+ times out of 10.