ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Seinfeld and Kramer-together again and going for coffee (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264652)

ZepSinger 10-04-2012 02:39 PM

Seinfeld and Kramer-together again and going for coffee

No idea if this has been posted before, but it's pretty cool seeing these guys interacting again after all these years...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wriy3ICfF9U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hometeam 10-04-2012 09:53 PM

Really liked this. They talked about how well they clicked during Seinfeld, and it was apparent that they didnt skip a beat.

Jenson71 10-04-2012 10:31 PM

That was really good. I hope Richards does come to that point where he can put that bag down. He seems like a good person who like everyone, has made mistakes. It doesn't define his legacy.

Two-Twenty 10-04-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 8978148)
That was really good. I hope Richards does come to that point where he can put that bag down. He seems like a good person who like everyone, has made mistakes. It doesn't define his legacy.

yes the **** it does

i know people who have worked with him since and everyone on set is whispering and snickering

nobody says u cant be a racist piece of shit, theres just consequences sometimes

Jenson71 10-04-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Two-Twenty (Post 8978166)
yes the **** it does

i know people who have worked with him since and everyone on set is whispering and snickering

nobody says u cant be a racist piece of shit, theres just consequences sometimes

I don't think he's racist or a piece of shit. I think he went verbally crazy at a moment when he had a lot of adrenaline going, and instead of having that moment in private or with their spouse or co-worker or friend, it was at his job, which happens to be in front of a live audience.

durtyrute 10-05-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 8978205)
I don't think he's racist or a piece of shit. I think he went verbally crazy at a moment when he had a lot of adrenaline going, and instead of having that moment in private or with their spouse or co-worker or friend, it was at his job, which happens to be in front of a live audience.

Grown ups don't flip the **** out and use racial slurs unless they are at least a tad bit racist.

Munson 10-05-2012 01:39 PM

Meh. It was mildly entertaining until Richards mentioned his "incident."

DaneMcCloud 10-05-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8979437)

I think this was the whole point of the "episode": For Richards to apologize and seek forgiveness.

Munson 10-05-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8979459)
I think this was the whole point of the "episode": For Richards to apologize and seek forgiveness.

If that was the point, I suppose they succeeded. I was expecting to laugh my ass off.

DaneMcCloud 10-05-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8979471)
If that was the point, I suppose they succeeded. I was expecting to laugh my ass off.

The only real work Michael Richards has seen since the "incident" has been through Seinfeld. I think Jerry cares about his long time friend and was doing his part to help to rehabilitate Richards' image.

While I think that Richards was in the wrong at the time, I've seen and heard far worse at Comedy Clubs.

The Franchise 10-05-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8979552)
The only real work Michael Richards has seen since the "incident" has been through Seinfeld. I think Jerry cares about his long time friend and was doing his part to help to rehabilitate Richards' image.

While I think that Richards was in the wrong at the time, I've seen and heard far worse at Comedy Clubs.

This.

The dude has apologized profusely about the incident. Continually damning him for it for the rest of his life is bullshit.

FFS.....Vick did what he did and people love him like it's no big deal.

Easy 6 10-05-2012 03:26 PM

I totally loved this, imagine being out somewhere & seeing those two running around together, what a cool freak out that would be.

The chess story was awesome.

Buehler445 10-05-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8979437)

What did he do? I missed this?

Urc Burry 10-05-2012 03:41 PM

Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom of all time IMO. I still have been watching it

DaneMcCloud 10-05-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 8979743)
What did he do? I missed this?

He was being heckled pretty heavily by some African-Americans at a comedy club. He responded using the "N" word, accusing them of not having jobs, etc. They recorded his comments, then posted them on the internet.

Everything is public nowadays.