ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs So who's in for season tickets in 2013 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268675)

HonestChieffan 01-09-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9300632)
Yeah, and as I recall.. you are in the same section as us? 103?

Row 6

Iowanian 01-09-2013 04:03 PM

I'm not buying season tickets this year, because I'm anticipating the likely largest expenditure of my life this year.........but I'll probably attend 3 games vs 0 this year.

I'll at least want to split season tickets the following year...and the right deal maybe this year.

HolyHat 01-09-2013 04:03 PM

I've had season tickets for 8 years now. As of right now, I'm not renewing this year. I'm wore out by this team. I love everything they are doing to get it turned around but I'm taking a year off. Gonna spend $2,500 to finish my basement instead.

Paying for preseason games pisses me off, paying $27 to park pisses me off. There is no advantage to having season tickets. I will just buy tickets to whatever game I decide to go to.

But if we draft a big chocolate penis to run this offense....I may reconsider

Bearcat 01-09-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9300649)
I've had season tickets for 8 years now. As of right now, I'm not renewing this year. I'm wore out by this team. I love everything they are doing to get it turned around but I'm taking a year off. Gonna spend $2,500 to finish my basement instead.

Paying for preseason games pisses me off, paying $27 to park pisses me off. There is no advantage to having season tickets. I will just buy tickets to whatever game I decide to go to.

But if we draft a big chocolate penis to run this offense....I may reconsider

Yep, the only advantage is the opportunity to buy more stuff. IIRC, the price reduction for buying season tickets barely covers the cost of one of the preseason games.

People have told me they've sold tickets to single games that make up for the rest of the season (then they find cheap tickets for that game), and that's even been in the past couple of seasons.... hard to believe, but it's a good strategy if you can make it work.

OnTheWarpath15 01-09-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9300705)
Yep, the only advantage is the opportunity to buy more stuff. IIRC, the price reduction for buying season tickets barely covers the cost of one of the preseason games.

People have told me they've sold tickets to single games that make up for the rest of the season (then they find cheap tickets for that game), and that's even been in the past couple of seasons.... hard to believe, but it's a good strategy if you can make it work.

If you have decent seats, it'll be easy with the 2013 schedule.

Dallas and Giants visiting Arrowhead.

O.city 01-09-2013 05:13 PM

No selling tickets to other teams this year. Clark showed he cared, time to return the favor.

TribalElder 01-09-2013 05:33 PM

**** it first timer

Reerun_KC 01-09-2013 05:35 PM

And when they get everyone to pay and then trot out Cassel, trade or acquire some broke dick QB, you guys will be pissed to no end...

Clark is going to rake while we sit here and watch some slap dick behind center...

-King- 01-09-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9300990)
And when they get everyone to pay and then trot out Cassel, trade or acquire some broke dick QB, you guys will be pissed to no end...

Clark is going to rake while we sit here and watch some slap dick behind center...

Yeah....

I know....

Right????

SCTrojan 01-09-2013 06:04 PM

As they said in the Army: Re-up, Re-up, you're crazy. Re-up, Re-up, you're outta your mind.

But, of course, I'm re-upping.

HonestChieffan 01-09-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

This sort of post makes me wonder why I pull for KU. You define dumb ass

007 01-09-2013 06:08 PM

Someday,. But not yet.

TribalElder 01-09-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

If I remember correctly we are gonna be playing the next Lenny Dawson right?

If we suck then in Jan I can start a thread about
"I could have bought this instead of season tickets"

Reerun_KC 01-09-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9301106)
If I remember correctly we are gonna be playing the next Lenny Dawson right?

If we suck then in Jan I can start a thread about
"I could have bought this instead of season tickets"

LOL exactly...

ClearmontChief 01-09-2013 08:13 PM

Haven't received the invoice up here in Iowa yet. But, when I do, I'll accept and select the upgrade option. I've managed to upgrade over the last 6-7 years into pretty good seats, 121 row 7 . But, I'm on the 5 yard line...there's a couple sections to my right to get lined up more mid-field. By the time they're good, I'll have prime seats.

I don't keep all my tickets, I sold 4 games this year at face value (early...lucky for me). So, I never feel the full hit of my cost, just roll the money over into the next year. Generally, I'll add a couple cheap tickets, 5-10 bucks to the preseason games and take the whole family. That spreads the cost of my $100 seats too.

...blast away...