ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Pussification Of The Western Male (long but worth it) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74328)

David. 11-07-2004 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
Did someone say something about intellectual films?

I must promote him. Otherwise, he'll just make all his movies only available in France. We don't want to be behind the froggies now, do we?

GOD Woody Allen's movies make me want to stab myself in the face.

KcMizzou 11-07-2004 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David.
GOD Woody Allen's movies make me want to stab myself in the face.

ROFLROFL

Nightfyre 11-07-2004 02:32 AM

Quote:

ROFL you don't like Fight Club but you liked that crap (minus John Wayne :shrug: ). Methinks someone is too stupid to understand the movie.

Dont question my intelligence, if you please. You may question my taste in entertainment to any degree you wish. However, each film listed their is considered revolutionary in its own right (excepting the Rush Hour films... I like comedy quite a bit tho, what can I say. Mel Brooks is my favorite.) At any rate, your questioning of my intelligence is intolerable seeing as you dont even know me personally and therefore cannot know the extent of it. I understand fight club. I just fail to fall into the mindless masses who praise it. I didn't like the film. This is not a reflection of my intelligence. I hope you get the point by now.

David. 11-07-2004 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser

Anyway I think Brad Pitt is barely watchable but Ed Norton is good. However, I'd rather watch his girfriend in anything.

Two of my favorite actors.

Pitt - Fight Club, Snatch, Se7en, 12 monkeys, Oceans Eleven, Seven Years in Tibet, hell I even liked Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles.

Norton - Fight Club, American History X, Rounders, Red Dragon(kind of)

David. 11-07-2004 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre
Dont question my intelligence, if you please. You may question my taste in entertainment to any degree you wish. However, each film listed their is considered revolutionary in its own right (excepting the Rush Hour films... I like comedy quite a bit tho, what can I say. Mel Brooks is my favorite.) At any rate, your questioning of my intelligence is intolerable seeing as you dont even know me personally and therefore cannot know the extent of it. I understand fight club. I just fail to fall into the mindless masses who praise it. I didn't like the film. This is not a reflection of my intelligence. I hope you get the point by now.

ROFL aww, someone takes the intraweb too seriously.

Stupid :p

Nightfyre 11-07-2004 02:34 AM

Quote:

Two of my favorite actors.

Pitt - Fight Club, Snatch, Se7en, 12 monkeys, Oceans Eleven, Seven Years in Tibet, hell I even liked Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles.

Norton - Fight Club, American History X, Rounders, Red Dragon(kind of)

I really liked Se7en, that was a movie with a statement to make. I also approved of ocean's eleven, it was a well-structured, well-thought out movie. I loved American History X.

David. 11-07-2004 02:34 AM

Quote:

Revolutionary? Hardly. Pop hit? Definitely.

David. 11-07-2004 02:35 AM

Quote:

I really liked Se7en, that was a movie with a statement to make. I also approved of ocean's eleven, it was a well-structured, well-thought out movie. I loved American History X.

american history x is one of my favorite movies. It was just....great.

Rausch 11-07-2004 02:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
Did someone say something about intellectual films?

I must promote him. Otherwise, he'll just make all his movies only available in France. We don't want to be behind the froggies now, do we?

Nightfyre 11-07-2004 02:44 AM

Quote:

Pop hit?

See Fight Club

Each film I listed brought a new element to the film industry.

Nightfyre 11-07-2004 02:46 AM

Quote:

Just touching and saddening.
Ironic, yet realistic. Very Realistic.

David. 11-07-2004 02:47 AM

Top Gun(crap)
Mission Impossible(crap)
James Bond(crap)
Rush hour and Rush hour 2(supercrap)
Terminator(kindacrap)
Aliens(crap)
Star Wars(ubernerdycrap)

meh :shrug:

KcMizzou 11-07-2004 02:48 AM

Quote:

Great movie... that scene with the teeth, and the curb... ugh. *shudder*

David. 11-07-2004 02:49 AM

BITE THE CURB!

very effed up

David. 11-07-2004 02:49 AM

it's the sound that gets me, when you hear the teeth click the pavement. Freaks me out.