ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Car Gripes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149999)

Donger 10-16-2006 05:02 PM

Car Gripes

Okay, when exactly did car makers decide to automatically lock all the fucking car doors without one's approval? If I wanted my car doors to lock, I would lock them.

Also, when did they start making "put your fucking seat belt on!" noises? I always wear my seat belt, but occasionally it takes me a few seconds before I get around to securing it. Do I really need an alarm?

JBucc 10-16-2006 05:03 PM

It's for your own safety. Don't question the auto manufacturers.

NJ Chief Fan 10-16-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Okay, when exactly did car makers decide to automatically lock all the fucking car doors without one's approval? If I wanted my car doors to lock, I would lock them.

Also, when did they start making "put your fucking seat belt on!" noises? I always wear my seat belt, but occasionally it takes me a few seconds before I get around to securing it. Do I really need an alarm?

LMAO

JBucc 10-16-2006 05:05 PM

You know what I hate? Those nets in the trunk. Always getting tangled up in everything.

Donger 10-16-2006 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan
LMAO

And what exactly are you laughing about, fuck face?

StcChief 10-16-2006 05:12 PM

The door locks are for the damn carjackers....

everybody ignores the seatbelt warning/door ajar noises....

Donger 10-16-2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief

I like car jackers. I want to be robbed.

It's not Fords' responsibility to protect me from carjackers.

noa 10-16-2006 05:14 PM

I used to have a car that couldn't turn the wheel while the AC was on. I would have to turn the AC off while making a turn and then back on when I was driving straight. Also, neither back door would open more than a sliver and the paint was peeling off everywhere. Since then, all other car problems have seemed minor.

SPchief 10-16-2006 05:17 PM

You know what annoys me? Daytime running lights. WTF do you need lights on during the day?

Baby Lee 10-16-2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
You know what annoys me? Daytime running lights. WTF do you need lights on during the day?

I haven't turned on a car's lights in nearly a decade. Love it.
I can't go back to a car without keyless remote entry, daytime running lights, heated seats, and steering wheel radio controls. I can't, I won't.

Bugeater 10-16-2006 05:21 PM

Wait until the car gets old and that crap starts screwing up. The stupid door ajar sensor on the sliding door of my 12 yr old van went haywire a while back, every once in while just out of the blue the damn thing would start chiming and even better, the interior lights would flicker on and off. Needless to say, it was quite annoying. For cryin' out loud, what kind of dipshit needs a sensor to tell him if the door isn't shut anyway? Look in the ****ing rear view mirror for god's sake.

runnercyclist 10-16-2006 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief

You can't ignore my seatbelt alarm. It will drive you nuts.

I always wear my belt, but this alarm helps me to get passengers to buckle up.

I love cars today.

Easy 6 10-16-2006 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
And what exactly are you laughing about, fuck face?

Donger i think you are making a run at Skips title of "Irksome Sumbidge" LMAO

Donger 10-16-2006 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa949
I used to have a car that couldn't turn the wheel while the AC was on. I would have to turn the AC off while making a turn and then back on when I was driving straight. Also, neither back door would open more than a sliver and the paint was peeling off everywhere. Since then, all other car problems have seemed minor.

What type of car? GM?

Donger 10-16-2006 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief

Safety. They claim that it prevents accidents. Perhaps so, but it also decreases fuel efficiency.