ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Wendy Meets A Draftabulator (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=228031)

FAX 05-10-2010 06:59 PM

Wendy Meets A Draftabulator

Ladies and Gentlemen ... Planeteers and Planetettes ... Peeps and Poops ... it is with great pride and a lingering sense of shame that I present to you my brand new movie which I made entirely by myself and which I have entitled, "Wendy Meets A Draftabulator".

Please be aware that, due to strong language and Wendy's extraordinary lack of anything remotely resembling a tittah, this movie is rated PG27 ... ergo, persons aged 27 or younger should only view this film while accompanied by their parents ... especially if they all still live together.

As a result, this ground-breaking film is NSFW.

Look out JJ Abrams, a new sheriff is in town.

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2501955/

FAX THE CINEMATIC ARTISTE

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost

RealSNR 05-10-2010 07:06 PM

Eh, it was only alright. I'm not the biggest fan of romantic comedies

pr_capone 05-10-2010 07:07 PM

at 1:26

BRILLIANT

/nicely done

RealSNR 05-10-2010 07:14 PM

Also, those were some horrible voice actors you hired. You know how they say, "you're only as good as the script you serve." Well, they served a script, but instead of successfully delivering it to the table, it was like they shoved it down their pants and blew a herd of mountain goats while the guests sat there waiting.

Tylerthigpen!1! 05-10-2010 07:15 PM

Go take a shower, you smell like french fries.

Reaper16 05-10-2010 07:27 PM

Bad fiction, Mr. FAX. Despite the video's claim, none of the people you're making fun of with this video dislike you. We can very much stand you. We like you. So the video rang hollow for me.

big nasty kcnut 05-10-2010 07:40 PM

was that knowmo mr Draftabulator himself.

NewChief 05-10-2010 07:47 PM

Holy shit, that was awesome. Hearing someone actually speak the lines that get typed on a pretty much daily basis here was good stuff.

Bugeater 05-10-2010 07:53 PM

Oh. My. God. ROFL

dirk digler 05-10-2010 07:56 PM

LMAO ****ing awesome

Quesadilla Joe 05-10-2010 08:01 PM

I loved it. LMAO

Hootie 05-10-2010 08:04 PM

that was one of the greatest things I've ever seen

BigCatDaddy 05-10-2010 08:09 PM

Post of the year!

aturnis 05-10-2010 08:10 PM

Gold. That WREAKS of Hamas and the old Dane McCleod.

aturnis 05-10-2010 08:11 PM

Will Hamas even respond?

mikeyis4dcats. 05-10-2010 08:17 PM

I didn't know Dane wore glasses.

And I was disturbed by his telling the 10 year old girl to go masturbate. That's shades of shhhh.

FAX 05-10-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 6750079)
Also, those were some horrible voice actors you hired. You know how they say, "you're only as good as the script you serve." Well, they served a script, but instead of successfully delivering it to the table, it was like they shoved it down their pants and blew a herd of mountain goats while the guests sat there waiting.

Well, I was going for the sense of blowing a herd of llamas, so I guess I missed the mark, Mr. SNR.

Just kidding. Actually, you've hit it right on the mark.

The dialogue delivery I wanted to achieve was a kind of Stephen Hawking/Star Wars Droid/HAL effect in order to subtly communicate the cultural superficiality and perfunctorily robotic exchange that is so common in the typical conversations conducted in today's society ... like a mirror held up to expose the emotional void and desultory shallowness that comprises humanity's verbal interactions. It's rare for audiences to pick up on those kind of subtleties embedded in a cinematic performance, Mr. SNR, so thank you for noticing.

FAX

booger 05-10-2010 08:32 PM

:thumb::thumb:

two thumbs up fax.

I hope teh next episode has Wendy somehow peeing in his butt. She is too polite and he is too mouthy. So i say have her violently stab him in the leg with a spork and then she can give him the double fishook while pissing in his bunghole. That's the ticket.

rockymtnchief 05-10-2010 08:34 PM

ROFL
Good stuff!

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-10-2010 08:54 PM

That was funny. I LOL'd more than once.

It's also an amazing collection of butthurt. I do like the irony of the jabs at people who use insults while also assuming those same people work at McDonalds or hate everything the Chiefs do.

Again, it's not about criticizing everything the Chiefs do, it's about questioning whether or not they are good moves independent of your desire for the team to do well.

It has very little to do with calling someone a one who sucks the penis because they want the Chiefs to win, but very much to do with people's line of reasoning being a) that they want the Chiefs to win and thus can't evaluate the decisions dispassionately and b) the constant fallacy of appeal to authority.

I'd say everyone on here wants the Chiefs to do well, save the Charger, Bronco and Raider fans. The difference is that some realize that want to doesn't equal will.

The true irony, though, is the fact that you made a video parodying one set of "fans" as putting themselves above others, while the implicit message is that your variety of fandom is innately superior.

[Insert Hootie reply about Gholston to meet daily quota of 12 such replies]

InChiefsHeaven 05-10-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

The true irony, though, is the fact that you made a video parodying one set of "fans" as putting themselves above others, while the implicit message is that your variety of fandom is innately superior
I refuse to think of you or the others as victims.

ClevelandBronco 05-10-2010 09:17 PM

Mr. FAX, there's not enough rep on the ****ing Planet for that.

InChiefsHeaven 05-10-2010 09:17 PM

Ok, just watched it. Goddam academy award winning stuff there, Mr. Fax. I was disappointed in the sound track, but I understand it's your first go around. Perhaps next time a march or a lively "adventure film" score would be just the thing. Try it. You never know...

Sfeihc 05-10-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 6750311)
Mr. FAX, there's not enough rep on the ****ing Planet for that.

This.

RJ 05-10-2010 09:30 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Truly a work of art, but I must ask......did you take the dialog direct from CP or was there a certain amount of poetic license?

RJ 05-10-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6750273)

It's also an amazing collection of butthurt. I do like the irony of the jabs at people who use insults while also assuming those same people work at McDonalds or hate everything the Chiefs do.

Again, it's not about criticizing everything the Chiefs do, it's about questioning whether or not they are good moves independent of your desire for the team to do well.

It has very little to do with calling someone a one who sucks the penis because they want the Chiefs to win, but very much to do with people's line of reasoning being a) that they want the Chiefs to win and thus can't evaluate the decisions dispassionately and b) the constant fallacy of appeal to authority.

I'd say everyone on here wants the Chiefs to do well, save the Charger, Bronco and Raider fans. The difference is that some realize that want to doesn't equal will.

The true irony, though, is the fact that you made a video parodying one set of "fans" as putting themselves above others, while the implicit message is that your variety of fandom is innately superior.

Yeah, but sometimes shit's just funny cause it's funny.

Then again, I'm no Roger Ebert.

RealSNR 05-10-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 6750312)
Ok, just watched it. Goddam academy award winning stuff there, Mr. Fax. I was disappointed in the sound track, but I understand it's your first go around. Perhaps next time a march or a lively "adventure film" score would be just the thing. Try it. You never know...

On a film about social commentary?

I hope the ghost of Virgil Thomson posseses the body of Vin Diesel, who rapes you and your family repeatedly with a jackhammer strap-on

philfree 05-10-2010 09:50 PM

No self-indulged commentary here.....Fax, you're the best poster on the planet.

Awsome!

Aw son! (redneck pronounc)

PhilFree:arrow:

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-10-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6750349)
Yeah, but sometimes shit's just funny cause it's funny.

There's no doubting the comedy, that's for sure.

Chiefspants 05-10-2010 10:27 PM

ROFL, that was awesome!

You know, I remember when I saw Draftabulator for the first time, I thought it said "Drafturbator"

RealSNR 05-10-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 6750426)
ROFL, that was awesome!

You know, I remember when I saw Draftabulator for the first time, I thought it said "Drafturbator"

"Draftabulator" is a new term to me. I've always said "drafturbator"

Chiefspants 05-10-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 6750428)
"Draftabulator" is a new term to me. I've always said "drafturbator"

Ah, that makes sense, for a while I thought I was going crazy.

But then i realized that I've gone through 9 months of my junior year and only have two weeks left.

noa 05-10-2010 10:47 PM

That was amazing. Job well done.

MoreLemonPledge 05-10-2010 10:49 PM

This is absolutely amazing.

The way the guy says "****ing" repeatedly is hilarious.

Best line: That Fax guy is a ****ing tool. He's all "Mr. This and Mr. That." It drives me ****ing crazy.

bowener 05-10-2010 10:53 PM

Awesome stuff. Awesome site.

I will respond in due time. I am bored and want to waste time. It will suck.

Bugeater 05-10-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 6750426)
ROFL, that was awesome!

It is drafturbator, the fact that he got the word wrong just adds to teh funnay.

|Zach| 05-10-2010 11:05 PM

:clap:

bowener 05-10-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6750470)
It is drafturbator, the fact that he got the word wrong just adds to teh funnay.

I am not sure he got it wrong... he is a genius you know...

BossChief 05-10-2010 11:12 PM

This one ranks right up there with any vid GoChiefs has made and that is a good thing.

KcMizzou 05-10-2010 11:14 PM

Holy shit... That was awesome.

LMAO

Well done, Mr. FAX.

Good show. :clap:

BossChief 05-10-2010 11:16 PM

This is gonna win thread of the year unless something truly epic comes around that links the board to the team in one way or another.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-10-2010 11:17 PM

LMAO Mr. Mr. Flopnuts approves.

KcMizzou 05-10-2010 11:21 PM

I love the pauses...

"Why don't you set fire to your ****ing ass?"

"......."

It's the implied, "WTF?"

RedNFeisty 05-10-2010 11:31 PM

A quart of man mayo!! ROFL

Okay, I was really laughing my ass off!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

BossChief 05-10-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

you and OTWP graded the draft a d+

Hootie 05-11-2010 12:02 AM

I bet the voices couldn't say drafturbator so he settled for draftabulator because it sounded better

philfree 05-11-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

You are an idiot...

It said 'You" ... are an ass.

LOL

cdcox 05-11-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 6750597)
I bet the voices couldn't say drafturbator so he settled for draftabulator because it sounded better

Nope.

FAX has been using draftabulator since mid-March.

http://75.125.205.90/BB/showpost.php...&postcount=119

Hootie 05-11-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 6750609)
Nope.

FAX has been using draftabulator since mid-March.

http://75.125.205.90/BB/showpost.php...&postcount=119

Oh, nice.

My bad.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-11-2010 12:35 AM

Another martini, Phil?

salame 05-11-2010 12:39 AM

this was great fax

philfree 05-11-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6750621)
Another martini, Phil?

That was pussy talk. How 'bout you get a fukn clue?

Pitt Gorilla 05-11-2010 01:19 AM

Literally laughed out loud. Great job, Mr. Fax.

Chiefs=Champions 05-11-2010 03:30 AM

that was awesome. rep

ChiefGator 05-11-2010 05:17 AM

Awesome, hilarious stuff.... Well done, Monsieur Fax.

spanky 52 05-11-2010 05:40 AM

Mr Fax, that was well done.

KCKID58 05-11-2010 06:01 AM

OMG!!! That was Great !!

Marcellus 05-11-2010 06:11 AM

Started my morning with a good laugh. Thanks FAX!:)

BigMeatballDave 05-11-2010 06:27 AM

LMAO

mikey23545 05-11-2010 06:43 AM

My rep can only fall short of your magnificent greatness, O Fax One, but I hope you will still accept it...:wayne:

Fritz88 05-11-2010 06:58 AM

We would greatly appreciate if we can get the actual dialogue in text.

Reerun_KC 05-11-2010 07:06 AM

HOLY Shit! Beautiful!

Thanks for the Reference!!!!! Mr Fax, that was pure Genius!

Sofa King 05-11-2010 07:53 AM

very very nice!

3 things about that

1. I hope there is a series in store for us all...

2. The use of F-bombs and long pauses was terrific... you can actually envision the avatars of the people that constantly throw out f-bombs, and my impending face-palm extended pause.

3. some very creative insults in there..

4. I'd like to see the KnowMo Homer version sometime in the future... perhaps an appearance in an episode by a old "foe" from the past (current) who manages to get killed off in the same episode by antifreeze, Aids tree, etc.. or you know, something better than that which you will inevitably find...

5. Go Chiefs! (as in i hope they win because they are my team and i support them, not as in Claythan...)

BigCatDaddy 05-11-2010 08:05 AM

I was thinking a DC version woud be great as well. That Mad Crappper Meets Jaz, Dave Lane meets Norman Einstein, Donger Meets Hamas.... etc

patteeu 05-11-2010 08:12 AM

Awesome work. Funny movie and funny to watch the responses in this thread. :thumb:

HemiEd 05-11-2010 08:16 AM

I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time, thanks Fax! ROFL ROFL

Nzoner 05-11-2010 08:18 AM

Good stuff Mr Fax ROFL

lostcause 05-11-2010 08:32 AM

****ing hilarious

gblowfish 05-11-2010 08:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mr. Fax covered the types of "civilized exchanges" had here on the CP quite well.
I think he used every offensive term ever used here on the CP except maybe "Scuzz Encrusted Vulva."

I give him two snaps up with a twist!

Gonzo 05-11-2010 09:00 AM

Thats awesome... Hey, I was mentioned in this piece of cinematic art. I'm about to be famous, bitches!!!

splatbass 05-11-2010 09:18 AM

Brilliant!

FAX 05-11-2010 03:43 PM

Thank you guys for all the kind comments. It's good to know that Planeteers possess such extraordinarily good taste and artistic acumen.

My hope is that, in the next installment, Wendy loses her virginity to one of the offensive linemen then becomes a famous and outspoken advocate for government-sponsored dental exams among the poverty stricken.

FAX

DeezNutz 05-11-2010 03:53 PM

I thought it was a ****ing piece of ****ing shit. But what the **** do I know, MR. FAXXXX, since you're one of the smartest guys on the ****ing planet?

Pasta Little Brioni 05-11-2010 03:54 PM

Mr. Fax, you are one of a kind ROFL

RealSNR 05-11-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 6751671)
Thank you guys for all the kind comments. It's good to know that Planeteers possess such extraordinarily good taste and artistic acumen.

My hope is that, in the next installment, Wendy loses her virginity to one of the offensive linemen then becomes a famous and outspoken advocate for government-sponsored dental exams among the poverty stricken.

FAX

There is clearly sexual tension going on between Wendy and the draftabulator. It's good, but in your next installment I look forward to you adding more characters that will feed into the situation and make it even more complicated than it already is. Perhaps you can set up a beautifully antithetical plot where the draftabulator continues to hate everything while Wendy openly loves all the things that the draftabulator openly hates just to wreak revenge on him because she desperately wants his huge penis in her. Through opposition, they come together in sexual orgy. Metaphorically, of course.

FAX 05-11-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 6751712)
There is clearly sexual tension going on between Wendy and the draftabulator. It's good, but in your next installment I look forward to you adding more characters that will feed into the situation and make it even more complicated than it already is. Perhaps you can set up a beautifully antithetical plot where the draftabulator continues to hate everything while Wendy openly loves all the things that the draftabulator openly hates just to wreak revenge on him because she desperately wants his huge penis in her. Through opposition, they come together in sexual orgy. Metaphorically, of course.

Excellent ideas, Mr. SNR. Most excellent, indeed. The concept allows the exploration of life's paradoxes and how hope can sometimes be derived from despair while proclaiming that the embodiment of defeat is not always the extreme expression of human suffering.

But, I think the Draftabulator character has to go away. I've already pissed off enough people today including my friend and beloved poster, Mr. DeezNutz whom I've always held in the highest possible regard.

So, I think I have to kill him off. A car accident, maybe. After he and Wendy have consummated their relationship and she is carrying his child, perhaps. Then maybe, in her grief, Wendy puts the infant up for adoption and the little fella is eventually taken in by Charlie Weis and raised as his own.

FAX

CupidStunt 05-11-2010 04:19 PM

I can honestly say this is one of the single greatest, and funniest, things I've ever seen on the internet. Absolutely hilarious in every way, and had me literally at the point of laughter tears two or three times. My throat actually hurts now from when I laughed so hard every time Mr. Draftabulator verbally rapes Wendy.

Jesus f'ing Christ. A+. Thread of the Year so far by 100,000 miles.

LaChapelle 05-11-2010 04:22 PM

Good job
you glutinous Pioli slut

DaFace 05-11-2010 04:32 PM

Just thought I'd pop in to say that this is now the most-repped post (exempting rep whoring threads) in CP history. And will probably pass even the rep whoring threads shortly. Well done, Mr. FAX. Well done.

Let us now pay homage to the previous leader:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176117

ModSocks 05-11-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6751770)
J
Let us now pay homage to the previous leader:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176117

Damn, that felt good