ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports NFT: Jason Collins is teh ghey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272619)

Ultra Peanut 04-30-2013 03:15 PM

(Collective) Your "bad wiring" is way more harmful to society than the wiring that makes people gay or straight or bi.

Donger 04-30-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9646517)
hurrrrrdurrrrrr procreation is the only thing that matters, all sterile people are BROKEN HUMAN BEINGS and all people who fail to produce children were DEFECTIVE. i am the almighty label-maker and all of society shall be organized under my watch

Again, I'm not shy about pointing out the biological facts. There is one, and only one, reason we have male and female... Feel free to dispute it.

Donger 04-30-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9646521)
(Collective) Your "bad wiring" is way more harmful to society than the wiring that makes people gay or straight or bi.

Feel free to expound.

Ultra Peanut 04-30-2013 03:21 PM

To what end are you attempting to make this distinction or point out specific "wiring" as "bad?" What makes it such an important topic?

Donger 04-30-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9646528)
To what end are you attempting to make this distinction or point out specific "wiring" as "bad?" What makes it such an important topic?

No other point than pointing out a fact. You didn't know that already?

loochy 04-30-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9646508)
a) NATURE IS INCAPABLE OF THOUGHT

That's actually a pretty good argument. Who knows if nature has some sort of contingency plan built in that is, perhaps, stimulating homosexual behavior in an effort to stem wild population growth? In that case it's not faulty or defective at all, but intended. It's kind of like the frogs in Jurassic Park.

Ultra Peanut 04-30-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646531)
No other point than pointing out a fact. You didn't know that already?

Why must you point out this "fact" (which is based completely on shit that you've thought up in your own brain, and not any sort of scientific research -- good and bad being wholly subjective concepts and science having absolutely zero concern with personal beliefs) so insistently? What makes it important to point it out, obnoxiously, over and over again with a shit-eating grin on your face like you just won a high school debate?

You're like, "BOOM MOTHER****ERS, WHAT ABOUT THIS!!! Sorry, did I blow your mindsssss? DEAL WITH IT!" and I'm all, "What the **** is wrong with you?"

Donger 04-30-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9646537)
Why must you point out this "fact" (which is based completely on shit that you've thought up in your own brain, and not any sort of scientific research -- good and bad being wholly subjective concepts and science having absolutely zero concern with personal beliefs) so insistently? What makes it important to point it out, obnoxiously, over and over again with a shit-eating grin on your face like you just won a high school debate?

You're like, "BOOM MOTHER****ERS, WHAT ABOUT THIS!!! Sorry, did I blow your mindsssss? DEAL WITH IT!" and I'm all, "What the **** is wrong with you?"

:spock:

Do I really need scientific research to tell me (and you) that homosexuals have bad wiring (or an abnormality if you prefer)? I can understand you not liking my pointing it out, but that doesn't mean I'm incorrect.

I brought it up in this thread because someone mentioned equality.

Ultra Peanut 04-30-2013 03:35 PM

What makes this arbitrary shit that popped into your brain relevant or interesting? What makes it "fact?" Most importantly: what does it have to do with a cultural institution that has existed in innumerable forms over the course of the past several millennia? Marriage is a malleable societal concept, not a specific natural phenomenon. What nature "intended"* has **** all to do with it.

*And again, "nature" is a descriptor of the various interacting systems that make up the world around us. It is not an active entity, and it has no "intentions" beyond "____ happens and that causes ____."

Donger 04-30-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9646545)
What makes this arbitrary shit that popped into your brain relevant or interesting?

Because someone mentioned equality in this thread (again).

Brooklyn 04-30-2013 03:40 PM

Wasn't there a huge uproar a few weeks ago about someone referencing a member's mentally challenged child? Does Trisomy 21 qualify as bad wiring?

Donger 04-30-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9646545)
What makes this arbitrary shit that popped into your brain relevant or interesting? What makes it "fact?" Most importantly: what does it have to do with a cultural institution that has existed in innumerable forms over the course of the past several millennia?

It might be helpful if you'd actually refrain from hitting Submit Reply until you have all your thoughts typed out. Jeez.

I've already explained why it is fact. Nature/God/whatever gave homosexuals the organs to copulate and breed with members of the opposite sex and the desire to copulate with the same sex, which cannot lead to procreation. That's dictated by Nature/God/whatever. Those are facts. Feel free to prove otherwise.

I don't know why your bringing up marriage (if that what you are bringing up). I haven't mentioned it.

ChiefsLV 04-30-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646548)

Trying to understand your ultimate point here. Are you saying gays don't deserve to be treated as equal because they are biologically "flawed" as you say? Even if we were to consider them flawed, that same logic (biological flaw) could be used against other segments of the population for the same reason, segments that you would probably consider to be deserving of being treated as equal.

Ultra Peanut 04-30-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646552)
It might be helpful if you'd actually refrain from hitting Submit Reply until you have all your thoughts typed out. Jeez.

I've already explained why it is fact. Nature/God/whatever gave homosexuals the organs to copulate and breed with members of the opposite sex and the desire to copulate with the same sex, which cannot lead to procreation. That's dictated by Nature/God/whatever. Those are facts. Feel free to prove otherwise.

I don't know why your bringing up marriage (if that what you are bringing up). I haven't mentioned it.

Bloo bloo, I expanded my post two minutes after replying to your dumb, stale horseshit. I hope it didn't make you strain too hard to click "reply" again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger

Sweet disingenuousness~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646548)

Certainly the ability to marry a partner of your own mutual choosing is not a matter of equality! Also, my conception of "nature" is Stone Cold Fact and anyone who disagrees is a naive rube! *repeats post 7000 times*

Donger 04-30-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsLV (Post 9646554)
Trying to understand your ultimate point here. Are you saying gays don't deserve to be treated as equal because they are biologically "flawed" as you say? Even if we were to consider them flawed, that same logic (biological flaw) could be used against other segments of the population for the same reason, segments that you would probably consider to be deserving of being treated as equal.

I really don't have an ultimate point, other than to point out that heterosexuals and homosexuals are not equal, specifically when it comes to the propagation of the species.