ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Donger 08-09-2011 11:12 AM

Speaking of snitching, did you manage to get anyone banned for insulting your family yet, Frankie?

Saul Good 08-09-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 7811397)
I'm merging these threads... no point in having them both at the top of page 1 until the first preseason game (and I'm not sure that will do it).

Thanks for letting us know why these threads were merged. I was worried that they may have fused due to metal fatigue. Can you imagine if this would have happened in mid air?

Dartgod 08-09-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811336)
I have lasted this long because I can out wit one or two bigoted idiots easily. I also have shown beyond the shadow of doubt that I will stand up to them when they come at me in swarms.

It's a cowardly practice, btw, when they do that and you, participated in this one. I hope you managed to endear yourself to them. As for me I only care to endear myself to people of class.

It's true that I made two posts that personally attacked (if you want to call it that) you or your family.

The first was the "Your and idiot" post, which I explained earlier is a Planet lexicon as a response to a person who has made an ignorant post or argument.

The second was the equivalant of a "your momma" joke.

If you want to equate that to a biggotry, then by all means, have at it.

booger 08-09-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

I'm merging these threads... no .

WHAT KIND OF MOD WOULD DO THAT TO A 90 YEAR OLD MAN IN MID AIR?

KCHawg 08-09-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7811421)
Thanks for letting us know why these threads were merged. I was worried that they may have fused due to metal fatigue. Can you imagine if this would have happened in mid air?

How safe are these threads we post in everyday?

Pants 08-09-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

I'm merging these threads... no point in having them both at the top of page 1 until the first preseason game (and I'm not sure that will do it).

CP conspiracy against Frankie continues.

Frankie 08-09-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7811377)
No doubt it takes an IQ of 159 to realize that saying "you're a bigoted, envious idiot" every time someone points out a fallacy in your argument is, in fact, outwitting people while maintaining class.

No, it points out the inherent racism deep within all of us. Some constantly think about it and fight it with logic and reason. You and your kind, bereft of powers of logic, just deny it and act indignant when yours has been dragged out in public.

Frankie 08-09-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7811386)
So, Frankie, in retrospect, do you think it would have been a wise decision to have followed my advice earlier?

Did I hear Donger?

Donger 08-09-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811427)
Some constantly think about it

That may be the first instance of accuracy you've had in this thread. It's nice to see you admit it, Frankie.

Donger 08-09-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811428)
Did I hear Donger?

Yes, but it won't matter, because you are an enormous pussy.

Saul Good 08-09-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811427)
No, it points out the inherent racism deep within all of us. Some constantly think about it and fight it with logic and reason. You and your kind, bereft of powers of logic, just deny it and act indignant when yours has been dragged out in public.

Fritz is Iranian, right? Why isn't he getting piled-on?

Frazod 08-09-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811416)
ROFL. I love to see the egg on the posters who carried on Saul's assinin post with their own idiocy.

That said, Fraz, thanks for the help but you do not need to lower yourself to their level. I have a dog in this race and I have to.

:thumb:

Before I quit this pile of shit, I will say, as I have many times in the past, that you really go out of your way to paint a target on your ass. I don't know why you continue to engage the usual suspects and allow yourself to get sucked into these sad, tedious battles. I guess at some base level you must enjoy it. Personally, I believe these threads are an embarrassment to board, but they always seem to be popular. I don't get it. Of course, I don't get people who watch Jersey Shore or professional wrestling, either.

Anyway, you kids have fun.

Donger 08-09-2011 11:21 AM

LMAO @ the new thread title.

luv 08-09-2011 11:21 AM

How in the world did I miss this gem?

booger 08-09-2011 11:22 AM

cause fritz is a cock puncher