ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I Won My SuperBowl!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107247)

KC Dan 12-26-2004 06:27 PM

I Won My SuperBowl!!!

My first time doing the FFL thing and I won the championship with Buffalo's defense, McGahee, Lee Evans, Payton Manning, Moulds, D. Driver, K. Jones, & alternated Balt/Buff on defense during the year. It was like taking candy from babies.... Yeah $300.00!!! I got the only player left tomorrow night (J.Wilkins - K) with a 21 point lead.

The best thing is that all of the other players are with a rival semiconductor company here. Bragging rights...

LiL stumppy 12-26-2004 06:40 PM

Good job.I finished 9-7 I think.

Mojo Rising 12-26-2004 08:22 PM

Congrats! Mine is not looking so good. I am down by 9 and I have T Holt and he has B Westbrook tomorrow.

I got robbed by B Leftwich and TB D today...each with negative points.

If I pull this one out my opponent will be questioning himself all off-season. At the last minute he pulled M Muhammad (22 Points) and started Rod Smith (10 points.) He also started A Brooks (14 points) instead of J Delhomme (27 points) and one that could n't be questioned N Burleson (20 points) instead of R Moss (10 poinys.)

My only miscue was L Johnson (19 points) instead of D David (20 points.)

My only hope is that the Eagles will rest Westbrook with their playoff spot locked up. With TO out I don't see that happening.

Anyway, it has been a he** of a year. I Started 2-4 and ended up winning my Division (earns you your entry fee as a prize) by winning the final 5 in a row. Also by making the SB you win 250 - but the winning prize is 500 so root for T Holt and against B Westbrook tomorrow.

Braincase 12-26-2004 08:41 PM

I've stunk up the CHiefsPlanet Yahoo FFL for the second year in a row, and I had one other free Yahoo that I absolutely sucked. There is a third however, and it looks like I'll win that one outright.

Nzoner 12-26-2004 09:13 PM

Congrats Dan.

This has been my worst year ever in all things football related,I've only won one $25 pot and IF the Rams win tomorrow I'll win a $60 pot.

Phobia 12-26-2004 09:14 PM

Congrats. I stunk up everything this season. Everything.

Nzoner 12-26-2004 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Congrats. I stunk up everything this season. Everything.

Including my truck :)

Phobia 12-26-2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
Including my truck :)

That wasn't really me. I accept no responsibility for my ass. In fact, I took an ad out in the newspaper regarding this very topic several years ago.

WEIRDWOLF 12-26-2004 09:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I WON mine to!! The now reigning champion of the Spunky Munkey FFL is the Parkville Priests. Thanks to the following: SB starters-Drew Brees, Reuben Droughns (MVP SB), Rudi Johnson, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Rod Smith, John Carney and yes...The Chiefs Defense!

I also want to thank the others who at one time or another helped me get to the SB...Derrick Blaylock, Brett Favre, Chad Pennigton, David Givens, Lions defense (Co-Season MVP's), Reche Caldwell and Priest Holmes (Co-Season MVP's)!

Alphaman 12-27-2004 08:20 AM

I lost one championship, but look to be in another championship matchup next week. All in all it's not too bad. 2 different leagues, no worse than 2nd in either. I won one of them last year and this was the first year for the other. I basically drafted last in both and had to scramble all year to get some players and pull out wins. I did have Trent Green and Curtis Martin in both leagues though. Here's how the championship set up. I am of course SPHINX DOMINATION.

Sphinx Domination (9-5-0)
Pos Player Opp Status Pts
QB T. Green (KC - QB) 13
WR C. Johnson (Cin - WR) 14
WR D. Driver (GB - WR) 14
WR R. Gardner (Was - WR) 1
RB C. Martin (NYJ - RB) 3
RB E. James (Ind - RB) 8
TE D. Graham (NE - TE) 7
K J. Elam (Den - K) 13
DEF Baltimore (Bal - DEF) 6

Total 79

The Titans (10-4-0)
Pos Player Opp Status Pts
QB P. Manning (Ind - QB) 14
WR M. Muhammad (Car - WR) 17
WR R. Moss (Min - WR) 7
WR D. GivensQ (NE - WR) 3
RB C. Dillon (NE - RB) 4
RB W. Dunn (Atl - RB) 12
TE T. Gonzalez (KC - TE) 18
K J. Wilkins (StL - K) 6:00 pm 0
DEF New England (NE - DEF) 13

Total 88

Braincase 12-27-2004 08:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My Free Yahoo Victory

alpha_omega 12-27-2004 09:19 AM

Congrats. I too am a winner. After years of finishing 2nd, I finally won the big game. Nobody has any MNF players...so it is a done deal!!!

Here is the winning team

Manning
L. Coles
Kennison
Rod Smith
Corey Dillon
Larry Johnson
Alge Crumpler
A. Vinatieri
Carolina

The RB situation turned out very well. I was a little worried when Holmes went down. But I grabbed Blaylock, and then beat everybody to pick up LJ after Blaylock went down!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!!

Mile High Mania 12-27-2004 09:40 AM

Good deal - congrats.

The Cannibalistic SeaMonkeys finally won our Trash Talkin' Fantasy Football League, after 7 seasons of mixed results.

Starters
Peyton Manning
Curtis Martin / Reuben Droughns
Joe Horn / Muhsin Muhammad / Nate Burleson*
Vinitieri
Seahawks

Bench
Jake Delhomme
M Faulk / S Jackson / L Jordan
Derek Mason* / Dallas Clark / T Pinkston
Matt Stover

Super Bowl Champ
11-4 record
2004 Regular Season Scoring Champ
Overall Badass

Ha!

chiefz 12-27-2004 09:46 AM

I won my fantasy Championship as well.

Starters:

QB: Dante Culpepper
WR: Eddie Kennision
WR: Hines Ward
WR: Brandon Stokely
RB: Shaun Alexander
RB: Micheal Pittman
TE: Freddie Jones
K: Ryan Longwell
D: Indianapolis

Bench:

RB: Najeh Davenport
RB: Emmit Smith
WR: Donte Stallworth
TE: Chris Cooley
K: Nate Kaeding
D: Washington

Obviously I did a lot of adding and dropping because I had much better players in some positions during the year but had to add and drop quite a few due to injuries.