ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ****Official **** You Mike Mayock Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270155)

RealSNR 02-18-2013 01:47 PM

You know what? I'd rather draft a guard at 1 than let Albert walk and take Joeckel.

At least then we're ****ing filling a need with a legit good player instead of a guy who's not even close to a generational talent.

That's how ****ing bad this shit is.

QB or GTFO.

KCUnited 02-18-2013 01:48 PM

**** this offseason. I can go from treating fap wounds with A&D to pissing on my own balls in a matter threads.

In58men 02-18-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9412628)

QB or GTFO.

This is all you had to say.

TRR 02-18-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

You know what? I'd rather draft a guard at 1 than let Albert walk and take Joeckel.

At least then we're ****ing filling a need with a legit good player instead of a guy who's not even close to a generational talent.

QB or GTFO.

OG is a need? KC JUST drafted Allen and Asomoah and they could slide Hudson from Center to Guard if they want to.

WTF are you talking about need??
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc 02-18-2013 01:52 PM

Ah, all it'll take to change this tune is for one of the QBs to perform well at the combine. There's late risers every year.

htismaqe 02-18-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9412618)
Who cares? We need to take 4 olinemen

Yep.

We clearly need to take OL with all of our picks, even the compensatory ones.

It's THAT important.

RealSNR 02-18-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9412639)
OG is a need? KC JUST drafted Allen and Asomoah and they could slide Hudson from Center to Guard if they want to.

WTF are you talking about need??
Posted via Mobile Device

Allen sucked as a rookie. Hudson could slide over, but then they wouldn't have a center.

Look, I'm all in favor of sticking with Albert Allen Hudson Asamoah and Winston. But if we're talking about acquiring fatties at #1, I will take the best one, and not one that has artificial value because of the position he plays.

Either way, let's just say offensive line at #1 is a complete and utter failure. Maycock may go suck a cock.

Dante84 02-18-2013 02:01 PM

Say it ain't so, Mike!

I still like the guy... I'm just going to chalk this up as a shitty draft and he was tired and on cold medicine when he wrote this.

DJ's left nut 02-18-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

QB or GTFO.

You misspelled 'Milliner'.

Messier 02-18-2013 02:05 PM

Mayock doesn't think a G is going 1. He's just matching BPA comments with what he thinks is the best player regardless of position. It's going to be a more premium position. No need for a thread hating Mayock. Jeez, the draft is two months away, everyone has plenty of time to freak out, say you're no longer Chiefs fans, calm down, freak out again, say you hope draftnik X gets hit with the aids tree, or whatever, relax again, hate the FA signings, drink, and finally come to the conclusion Reid and Dorsey are worse than SP and Crennel. Pace yourselves.

O.city 02-18-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9412670)
Mayock doesn't think a G is going 1. He's just matching BPA comments with what he thinks is the best player regardless of position. It's going to be a more premium position. No need for a thread hating Mayock. Jeez, the draft is two months away, everyone has plenty of time to freak out, say you're no longer Chiefs fans, calm down, freak out again, say you hope draftnik X gets hit with the aids tree, or whatever, relax again, hate the FA signings, drink, and finally come to the conclusion Reid and Dorsey are worse than SP and Crennel. Pace yourselves.

Taking a guard at 1, would put them up there pretty close.

Ace Gunner 02-18-2013 02:11 PM

http://theaecassociates.com/blog/wp-...12/05/boom.jpg

Frosty 02-18-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9412598)
Has a guard ever gone #1 overall?

No.

And no corner, either, for those mentioning Milliner.

QB seems like the obvious pick.

I will say, though, I would rather they took Warmack than Star if they are going to go with a fatty.

htismaqe 02-18-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9412686)
No.

And no corner, either, for those mentioning Milliner.

QB seems like the obvious pick.

I will say, though, I would rather they took Warmack than Star if they are going to go with a fatty.

If they're going to take a lineman, he better DOMINATE - man among boys - from day 1. Warmack has a much better chance of being that then either Joeckel or Star.

Ace Gunner 02-18-2013 02:14 PM

Warmack is real good, great feet. But Joeckel is a damn technician at LT. He's worthy of the #1.