ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics Who do you respect more as a leader? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274991)

Frazod 08-01-2013 02:44 PM

Who do you respect more as a leader?

Obama or Putin?

Simple choice.

loochy 08-01-2013 02:45 PM

obvious choice is obvious

http://www.blackagendareport.com/sit...on_snowden.jpg

RubberSponge 08-01-2013 02:55 PM

Any U.S. citizen who respects an ex-KGB agent over an elected American President is an idiot.

Frazod 08-01-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 9851383)
Any U.S. citizen who respects an ex-KGB agent over an elected American President is an idiot.

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about anybody who'd vote for Obama.

Dayze 08-01-2013 03:00 PM

Hitler hands down.

well, up in his case.

listopencil 08-01-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

http://rlv.zcache.com/nixon_1972_ele..._8byvr_324.jpg

HonestChieffan 08-01-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

That was not the question.

Of the two, who had the strongest leadership qualities?

Obama has excellent skills leading from a position of divide, then lead. He leads the black community, the leftist progressives, and to a degree the hispanic community. He can claim single females as well. He has demonstrated zero ability to bring disparate groups together. In fact his style is to avoid those sorts of situations and create division. He has shown no interest in meeting in the middle, working to be inclusive with the right or even moderates.

We have no ability to evaluate Putin in a similar political environment so who knows. What we can speculate is in a real gut match, Putin would hand Obama his nuts in a paper sack. For that matter it would be difficult to name a major leader who wouldnt overpower Obama in any negotiation.

RubberSponge 08-01-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9851388)
That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about anybody who'd vote for Obama.

Keep telling yourself that. You being a military member during the Cold War. Now that's funny, or sad. Your shipmates should have thrown you off in the Barents

RubberSponge 08-01-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9851399)
That was not the question.

Of the two, who had the strongest leadership qualities?

Obama has excellent skills leading from a position of divide, then lead. He leads the black community, the leftist progressives, and to a degree the hispanic community. He can claim single females as well. He has demonstrated zero ability to bring disparate groups together. In fact his style is to avoid those sorts of situations and create division. He has shown no interest in meeting in the middle, working to be inclusive with the right or even moderates.

We have no ability to evaluate Putin in a similar political environment so who knows. What we can speculate is in a real gut match, Putin would hand Obama his nuts in a paper sack. For that matter it would be difficult to name a major leader who wouldnt overpower Obama in any negotiation.

The question wasn't about who had the best leadership qualities. It was about who you respect more.

listopencil 08-01-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 9851402)
Keep telling yourself that. You being a military member during the Cold War. Now that's funny, or sad. Your shipmates should have thrown you off in the Barents

Sung to the tune of "My Country, Right Or Wrong!"

Frazod 08-01-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 9851402)

The sad part is that we have such a complete piece of shit as president that he's actually worse than an ex-KGB agent (who, it should be pointed out, at least had a real ****ing job prior to being president).

And I also have little doubt that most of my shipmates would feel the same way I do, dipshit.

RubberSponge 08-01-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9851407)
Sung to the tune of "My Country, Right Or Wrong!"

Yes. I love my country. I guess we know which side you fall on.

RubberSponge 08-01-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9851410)
The sad part is that we have such a complete piece of shit as president that he's actually worse than an ex-KGB agent (who, it should be pointed out, at least had a real ****ing job prior to being president).

And I also have little doubt that most of my shipmates would feel the same way I do, dipshit.

You bet. Just like you thought your shipmate would agree with you on Trayvon Martin. You're a ****ing fool

Frazod 08-01-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 9851417)
You bet. Just like you thought your shipmate would agree with you on Trayvon Martin. You're a ****ing fool

What the **** are you talking about? Are you off your meds, or just completely retarded?

Oh wait, I know what you're talking about.

Didn't automatically think of him as a "shipmate" because we were stationed at Great Lakes together, not on a ship.

But he's still wrong, and you're still a dumbass.

listopencil 08-01-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 9851413)
Yes. I love my country. I guess we know which side you fall on.

It is not true patriotism to sit idly by, applauding, regardless of the direction of your country or the quality of its leadership.